» «
Photo

Trevor tried to shoot me when I was Franklin

10 replies to this topic
fac316
  • fac316

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:11 PM Edited by fac316, 28 October 2013 - 06:12 PM.

I just got done picking up a van of weed and while I was in Vespucci Beach in that parking lot by floyd's house I was going to steal an Infernus til I saw A balding man with a dirty white-T. Next thing you know he pulls out his granade launcher and tries to shoot me. Luckily I used up all the granades and shot Trevor with a shotty. This was before they ever met lol.

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

bs

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Why the hell would he be there? Trevor was in Sandy Shores before they met. Bs. :)

fac316
  • fac316

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Why the hell would he be there? Trevor was in Sandy Shores before they met. Bs. :)

It was after the mission at the docks, when he was "living" with floyd, before the tag team FIB mission.

bikerman3
  • bikerman3

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

what happens if you shoot Trevor's house in ss before he know mike is alive 

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

I don't think that you'll be able to access his house with Michael and Franklin.

I still don't believe OP :/ sry bby

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

Okay here's the deal. When you get force switched to Trevor early on in the game, past the Jewelry store heist,  you CANNOT play as Franklin or Michael until Trevor is situated in LS and ready to "meet" Mike. The only other possibility is to switch to Michael, but this simply forces the mission onto you where Trevor just shows up at Michael's house during the argument about Jimmy and his pound of pot.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:14 PM Edited by Grand Theft Savage, 28 October 2013 - 10:16 PM.

It's true. I even broke into Franklin's house as Trevor after whooping his ass. Then I used Franklin to go back to the place and Trevor was standing in the front. I lit him up with the Micro SMG. But before he died, he pulled out the Assault Rifle.

@Doubtful people: Play the game, before Trevor and Franklin actually meet in the storyline, get them to meet up. You'll have all kinds of crazy sh*t to talk about next time you're on the forums, guaranteed.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

Trevor knocked me out when I was Franklin because I kept hitting him, I found Trevor at his house drunk thrown grenades in his yard.

fac316
  • fac316

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

I don't think that you'll be able to access his house with Michael and Franklin.

I still don't believe OP :/ sry bby

Okay here's the deal. When you get force switched to Trevor early on in the game, past the Jewelry store heist,  you CANNOT play as Franklin or Michael until Trevor is situated in LS and ready to "meet" Mike. The only other possibility is to switch to Michael, but this simply forces the mission onto you where Trevor just shows up at Michael's house during the argument about Jimmy and his pound of pot.

It was after "Fame or Shame" b/c I was scouting the port with Trevor, and after Trevor called Michael about bringing in someone to help out. After that I switched to Franklin, picked up the Van for Smoke on the Water, dropped it off, then Trevor was in the parking lot by Floyd's house and tried to shoot me.

AnotherDave
  • AnotherDave

Scream and Run

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

I've been killed unexpectedly by Michael as Franklin before after following him for a bit, and also had an altercation with Trevor as Franklin before they knew each other. I ended up running him over as he was trying to pelt me with shotgun fire. This stuff does happen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users