Photo

Lawn mower online?

22 replies to this topic
KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

The Notorious K.i.T.T.Y

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:07 PM Edited by KiTTYReCkless, 28 October 2013 - 06:08 PM.

Has anyone by chance  seen the riding lawn mower or have one?  I know they exist becuse there is  a race where you drive them, but does anyone know where they spawn? Can they also be parked in in the garage normaly  and can they be customized?  (PLZ! Say they can because I want a midnight purple metalic with pink pearl one on wire rims and white walls :D)

If you can help (perhaps dupe me one?) my GT is  xKiTTYReCkless

I'll glady share anything in my Garage and/or upgrade a car in return.100% armor, turbo, Engine and all. (I have everything unlocked except for hot pink, dark  racing green and some kinda ugly dark blue paint.)

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

OP is pretending he is a girl. Cute.

• Relax_and_Get_High likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

Why would that even matter in this situation lol.

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

The Notorious K.i.T.T.Y

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Ugh... Wow....

#Deleted
  • #Deleted

You Only Live Once, Once.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

I want one too, surely they can be modded in like Franklin's Buffalo & the Space Docker?

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

It doesn't matter. But just think it's brave of him to pretend he is a different gender.

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

The Notorious K.i.T.T.Y

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

I want one too, surely they can be modded in like Franklin's Buffalo & the Space Docker?

That's what I was hoping.

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

I had one before I was banned. 

They dont spawn anywhere. You have to do a mission glitch to save one. There will be a mission given you by Trevor when you reach level 20 called Diamonds something. Accept it and go to Mt. Chiliad and parachute down to the little city below it, near one of the buildings you should find a lawnmower. You cant normally save it so you have to do the same glitch like you do with the police interceptors and armored trucks. Same with insurance. After you save it, go to the games store and back and it should save. 

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

They dont spawn anywhere. You have to do a mission glitch to save one. There will be a mission given you by Trevor when you reach level 20 called Diamonds something. Accept it and go to Mt. Chiliad and parachute down to the little city below it, near one of the buildings you should find a lawnmower. You cant normally save it so you have to do the same glitch like you do with the police interceptors and armored trucks. Same with insurance. After you save it, go to the games store and back and it should save. 

Diamonds are for trevor. I will look into this to confirm as I was looking for one myself.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

how were you banned kid

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

It doesn't matter. 

Fixed your post for you.

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

how were you banned kid

Dan Houser caught me cheating with Saints Row IV. he wasn't happy. He banned me and filed a restraining order against me and my dog Tyrone. 

RossNY
  • RossNY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

Why is it so hard to believe that females play this game?

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

Why is it so hard to believe that females play this game?

They only play this game because of the hype of the game. Almost everyone on this planet is playing this game now. 

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

how were you banned kid

Dan Houser caught me cheating with Saints Row IV. he wasn't happy. He banned me and filed a restraining order against me and my dog Tyrone. 

die kid

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

Kitty, I want one too for online.

I would give up my Entity.

I'm not even joking.

RoadRaaage
  • RoadRaaage

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:20 AM Edited by RoadRaaage, 29 October 2013 - 03:21 AM.

It's meant to spawn at the LS Golf Club between 20:00 - 21:00,

That works in single player, and I got in SP, but never tried online

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

Diamonds are for trevor. I will look into this to confirm as I was looking for one myself.
Very clever mission name lol

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

how were you banned kid

die kid

I see you hadn't had a baseball bat hit your face in recent times.. need to do something about it, you hooker piece of sh*t.

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

Searched the whole town north and south-east of Mt. Chilliad during the mission and found no lawnmower. Has anyone else had luck?

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:39 AM Edited by DiveGummi, 05 November 2013 - 06:40 AM.

Which little city, the one between Mt. Chiliad and Alamo Sea or Paleto Bay and where is it located exactly? Also if anyone has it I want to dupe it.

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

I dont even know where it is in single player..

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

leave him alone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users