Photo

Would you want Fort Zancudo upgrade DLC

5 replies to this topic
gsbadreligion
  • gsbadreligion

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Lets face it Fort Zancudo while good does dissapoint, they don't have any special weapons besides what we all know is gotten in a certain heist. I'd like to see expensive high level military vehicles at Zancudo, customizable tanks, customizable mesa jeeps, An earlier model jeep wrangler with a machine gun mounted on the back. Let's see the folding machine gun, maybe add an aircraft carrier.

FortZancudo-GTAV-MapKey.jpg

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

You Wanna Buy Some Death Sticks?

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

Nope. I wouldn't pay extra for any sort of "access" to Zancudo. 

Invincibility makes getting vehicles from there easy.

And this map is incorrect, the Cargobob pawns at the southeast corner of the tarmac to the south of the Barracks semi parking lot. I made a thread on how to steal it rather easily.

undftd8
  • undftd8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Patch upgrade rather

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

How could you have an aircraft carrier in Fort Zancudo? I think in an update, Merryweather Mesa's spawn there.

YFV17D
  • YFV17D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

No. It is to late to fix this game with DLC. I think that they sacrificed GTA V single player simply because they wanted a multiplayer game to appeal to the multiplayer fans( COD, BF), and still provide a single player game. This resulted in releasing 2 mediocre games in one box. This seems to be a common theme nowadays, and why companies don't make two separate games is beyond me. Some will buy both, but will also allow those to choose which they prefer. So I have been stuck with a game that I prefer single player on, but most of the effort seems to have been placed on multiplayer, though that is not what I was expecting. 

eric_21
  • eric_21

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

BTW the cargobob can be found just north of the runway, theres 2 i think

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users