• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic
Hypertion
  • Hypertion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

Here is how the story goes.

Was in ammunation and i noticed a white dot come up outside. seconds later i hear 5 beeps indicating the presence of sticky bombs.

I think to myself "really?" as i am in passive mode. so i walk out and sure enough a neat line of stickys on the sidewalk explode harmlessly. there is a brief pause before the guy pops out of the cover of his car and starts shooting me.

I just laugh and walk over to a staircase before he gets the idea to get back in his car to try and run me over (still trying to kill me with bullets of course).

He finally gets in his car and tries to shoot me one more time before he flees because of the attention he has gotten from the cops... you might think that's the end.....

but its not.. a bit later the guy puts a 9k bounty on me... again i laugh and disable passive mode since it will be useless now. then i walk 2 blocks north to a theater while phoning a call to Pegasus for my tank. I decide to go to the country where it is easier to lose cops thanks to hills and such so i can fight to my hearts content.

on the highway i get a message that the same guy has sent Mercs after me now... well they appear and fruitlessly shoot at my tank for about a minute before rather amusingly running away and i climb a hill and call lamar.

The first mugger fails.. i think he was spawn camping a few other players at this point. in response to the mugger he sends more mercs who never show up because of where i am. i send another after him who succeeds for 64 or so $. at this point he has been trolling every other player on the session, in particular a level 17 (Mr Troll was 100+). He has been setting bounties left and right and obviously spawn camping them.

after a entire game day of me waiting for someone to come to me (and one more successful mugger) I figure that my bounty is soon going to pay to me and head back to the city. When i get there i go straight for a subway tunnel and back in with my tank and point the barrel to the entrance. He and one of the guys he was killing eventually drift nearby and the one lower lever manages to figure out im in the tunnel. The moment he turns the corner in his stolen car BOOM!

lol he re spawns above and tries again with another stolen vehicle (an ambulance of all things). He doesn't try it again and after killing and getting killed by mr troll again a few times he goes elsewhere. Mr troll however decides to start camping the entrance of the subway i used to enter. About this point i get a nice 9k payout into my bank and once again call lamar.

He at first trys to camp near the bend of the tunnel but eventually decides to wait above (likely with mines or such) at that point the mugger not only steals 1.9k but his personal car. He steals a nearby SUV and takes off after it (getting a NPC placed bounty of 1k in the process).

I Laugh out of the tunnel and park my tank in front of my Apartment.

I Only troll trolls like him, but admittedly i enjoy doing so.

• stevean2 and LeAristocrat like this

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

OP is a fa**ot

vVenom
  • vVenom

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

Im not reading that wall of sh*t.

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

OP is a fa**ot

Reported.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

nice story brosif :p seriously.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

OP is a fa**ot

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

FindersKeepers

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

OP is a fa**ot

Reported.

Reported.

• Lagful likes this

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Do you enjoy confirming yourself as an idiot?
Do you even know what you're talking about?

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

OP is a fa**ot

Reported.

Reported

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Even if you don't like what he wrote why is it cool now to not read something, and then take the time to type out that you didn't read it? I think people probably just can't read so what takes me a minute to read, it probably takes these people ages sounding out words in their heads, lol. Forget it, this point is clearly beyond some peoples mental scope. I actually enjoyed what you wrote hypertion because I can read and it sounds like the guy was really frustrated. Good job!

vVenom
  • vVenom

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

Do you enjoy confirming yourself as an idiot?
Do you even know what you're talking about?
Why so butturt?

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

Leader of the LeAristocrats

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

I enjoyed reading that. I called a mugger on someone camping outside of my apartment in their personal vehicle (a chrome Entity). The mugger pulled him out the car when he was in the start menu and when he unpaused he was shocked to find out he was lying face down on the concrete. He tried running after the mugger, who was speeding off, but it was no use. He tried shooting but ended up getting killed by an NPC who panicked from the gunfire and ran him over in their car. 

It was pretty hilarious. He left the session afterwards probably trying to get his car back lol.

anticon
  • anticon

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

I got half way through and decided OP is a douche bag and decided not to finish.

• biggsull likes this

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

I got half way through and decided OP is a douche bag and decided not to finish.

If this is basically how all the replies are going to go in this thread, there's no point in posting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users