Quantcast

» «
Photo

Wondering if Rockstar is banning Glitchers.

35 replies to this topic
xWarHGx
  • xWarHGx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

Hey folks, I was just wondering if rockstar was actually issueing bans because I've seen a couple of youtube vids saying it and I saw the post on LazyGamer.
I know alot of people make fake posts to scare people but with these youtube vids, I can't really tell the difference.
AND all these posts are said to be on XBOX so I was wondering if they were banning, is it just on xbox? So ps3's safe (for now?)
Thanks

RubberGrip
  • RubberGrip

Sticky Bandit

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

No. There not.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

You never know until rockstar tells you what's going down, if they are contemplating on doing any sort of bans/cash wipes/ deletion of character they'll tell us.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:38 PM Edited by biggsull, 28 October 2013 - 05:39 PM.

Pretty sure anyone with a tow truck can be reported in game or to microsoft, about how it had to be injected and modded.. so those people should be getting bricked consoles just by microsoft alone.

360 users arent allowed to mod the console/games.. microsoft ends their ability to access xbox live if they find out they have.

Im guessing rockstar will respond with something similar on ps3 given Microsoft will act on their own for xbox and it wouldnt make sense to push everyone to ps3 so they can be cheating fa**ots or something.

Take pictures of people who own tow trucks on xbox and send them to microsoft, explain the tow truck isnt part of the game and they are modders.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:39 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 28 October 2013 - 05:39 PM.

Don't worry, the ban will be quick & painless if it arrives. Banhammer is known for it's efficiency and gentleness.

• KamikaziOtter likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

Nothing confirmed, nor hinted at as of yet.

Anything else is just a nice story.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

7e8.jpg
  • OG Sunny likes this

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

You never know until rockstar tells you what's going down, if they are contemplating on doing any sort of bans/cash wipes/ deletion of character they'll tell us.

This, most trolls wants to get more attention with their photoshopped pics. One idiot even censored his username, it's even invalid.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by biggsull, 28 October 2013 - 05:54 PM.

Microsoft bans people who mod consoles, it can be assumed to be true without needing confirmation that MS will brick 360 consoles if they are caught with a tow truck.

The other glitches arent the same thing, that's on rockstar.

Edit: highlight a player in the player list in game, click report.. whats this? 2 seperate hack/glitch report functions to rockstar?

They care, they dont have those there for nothing and you will get sh*t on eventually.

Also, you can report people for annoying you on a mic.. "annoying me" is a reportable function. Dont f*ck around.

ZesKnows
  • ZesKnows

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

Pretty sure anyone with a tow truck can be reported in game or to microsoft, about how it had to be injected and modded.. so those people should be getting bricked consoles just by microsoft alone.

360 users arent allowed to mod the console/games.. microsoft ends their ability to access xbox live if they find out they have.

Im guessing rockstar will respond with something similar on ps3 given Microsoft will act on their own for xbox and it wouldnt make sense to push everyone to ps3 so they can be cheating fa**ots or something.

Take pictures of people who own tow trucks on xbox and send them to microsoft, explain the tow truck isnt part of the game and they are modders.

If you don't know what your talking about don't post bullsh*t! There are no bans yet so no one knows what's going to happen to glitchers/exploiters. And Microsoft bans/bricks modded consoles not normal consoles with modded save content.
  • who-dat likes this

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

Microsoft bans people who mod consoles, it can be assumed to be true without needing confirmation that MS will brick 360 consoles if they are caught with a tow truck.

Edit: highlight a player in the player list in game, click report.. whats this? 2 seperate hack/glitch report functions to rockstar?

They care, they dont have those there for nothing and you will get sh*t on eventually.

Also, you can report people for annoying you on a mic.. "annoying me" is a reportable function. Dont f*ck around.

Lmao...you are adorable.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:55 PM Edited by biggsull, 28 October 2013 - 05:56 PM.

If you don't know what your talking about don't post bullsh*t! There are no bans yet so no one knows what's going to happen to glitchers/exploiters. And Microsoft bans/bricks modded consoles not normal consoles with modded save content.

They modded the tow truck right into the game, its a file on the console and then was duped. It was downloaded onto the console from an outside PC source. Thats brickworthy breh.

Lmao...you are adorable.

visibly_upset.jpg

#Deleted
  • #Deleted

You Only Live Once, Once.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

They won't issue bans, you'll only get reset.

But they won't be resetting anyone until the glitches are patched.

ZesKnows
  • ZesKnows

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

...You're an idiot. You obviously dont know how modding works. It was modded from them game itself not from an "outside pc source" the code for the tow truck was already in the game you just needed to swap id's with a car you already had in a garage..

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

They won't be resetting anyone period...lol. Not to mention, the game will always have glitches, so if you're waiting for the resets to happen after the glitches are patched...you'll be waiting a long time.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

Nobody is getting banned, reset or anything of that sort. Not by Rockstar anyway.

The only people getting banned (console bans) will be dumb hackers that don't know how to cover themselves.

Infamous_WarPig
  • Infamous_WarPig

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

I read the EULA carefully, and it's not stating anywere that  you can't exploit or glitch game... I mean it only talks about the virtual currency and bla bla bla  and the license and copy  bla bla bla no were it's saying you are not allowed to play the game and exploiting it they way they designed it... ti's their fault if there is glitch it's a design flaw or a programing issue... they will fix it and move on nothing they can do realy... they f*cked up and people take advantage of it... not hacking or changing the parameters of the game or changing the content of the software just exploiting a flaw...

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

I think it's more likely they'll just use the Cheater Pool which has already been announced.

And getting there will depend on where they draw the line, e.g. any glitch => cheater pool or just worst offenders.

Since so many people have offended, I wouldn't be surprised if they only took the worst.

SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

Honestly if rockstar punishes the people who took advantage of the glitches that happened because of their mistakes, I will lose all respect for them.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

something gonna happen...

they want people to buy cash cards somehow

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Id like to believe only 10% have glitched.

There's just an abundance of these selfish brats on the forums cause apparently they don't enjoy the games design and prefer trolling.

I have 10 friends that have this game too, none have glitched. Then again they are mature and enjoy playing games without trying to cheat the system.

But I doubt the glitchers are large percentage, just seems like it due to them being such big trolls.

Hopefully they will get their characters reset after the lsc glitch is finally fixed

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

wow, another totally unique thread

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

wow, another totally unique thread

Just like your totally unique '420' name, gtfo stoner b!tch

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

i seriously doubt it.  what this game has like what? 500mil players online?  do you really think they have the time/man power to go thru and review each account and police them for glitchers?  they have a ton more serious problems like they're untested game being a piece of sht.. i just read an older game informer saying they planned to do their stress test "the first 2 weeks of launch".  you do these stress test during fkng beta not after... 

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

WoW so many experts!

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by Itsagimp, 28 October 2013 - 07:52 PM.

i seriously doubt it.  what this game has like what? 500mil players online?  do you really think they have the time/man power to go thru and review each account and police them for glitchers?  they have a ton more serious problems like they're untested game being a piece of sht.. i just read an older game informer saying they planned to do their stress test "the first 2 weeks of launch".  you do these stress test during fkng beta not after... 

It's called data mining and would take like two people for half a day to filter out glitchers.

They track extensive stats that u can view ingame, imagine the stats on the back end of servers that they can mine thru

And 500 mil where u pull that number out of? Maybe 20 million if lucky

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Honestly if rockstar punishes the people who took advantage of the glitches that happened because of their mistakes, I will lose all respect for them.

Because Rockstar logged your avatar and cheated with it, right?

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

No. There not.

This, but with better grammar.

cml41
  • cml41

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

A friend of mine said they are.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

After everything if they reset id just move on. I had a lot of fun already, and have a serious REAL life that keeps me occupied. I wouldnt like it, but id get over it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users