34 replies to this topic
WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

You forgot the #11

11) I can get banned for being a noob glitcher and then cry about it.

Have fun :)

kestler
  • kestler

God

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Actually glitchers can't play for sh*t in TDM, i owned a few 120+ players today, and i am only 74. 

Also i have no problem getting the best apartment, cars, medical bills and ammo for every gun. You just have to play smart.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:26 PM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 28 October 2013 - 06:35 PM.

You forgot the #11

I also forget 12

12) I would've gotten banned the first few weeks of the glitch.. But, didn't. So, no bans here!

Actually glitchers can't play for sh*t in TDM, i owned a few 120+ players today, and i am only 74. 
Also i have no problem getting the best apartment, cars, medical bills and ammo for every gun. You just have to play smart.

Because, actual glitchers, glitch during a TDM and glitch kill a opponent. When the glitch gets patch, the glitcher has no actual vitual combat experice and get owned... But, money glitchers have no problem with this... There's no glitch that give a money glitcher any advantage in TDM like a COD glitcher and so on. In my opinion money glitchers have the same skill as a non-glitcher in GTA Online TDM.

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

You forgot the #11

I also forget 12

12) I would've gotten banned the first few weeks of the glitch.. But, didn't. So, no bad here!

The banhammer is coming your way. you can get banned tomorrow, next week, next month, heck you can be banned as I finish this sentence. 

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

You forgot the #11

I also forget 12

12) I would've gotten banned the first few weeks of the glitch.. But, didn't. So, no bad here!

The banhammer is coming your way. you can get banned tomorrow, next week, next month, heck you can be banned as I finish this sentence. 

Because Rockstar doesn't want their costumers to buy the cash cards they'd pushing out. HAHAHAH! You failed to realize they're not going to banned people, because COD Ghost & BF4 are around the corner. I highly doubt they want us to move on and leave GTA Online...

Either way, if a magical spell got us banned then I can clearly play another game. No biggie.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users