» «
Photo

How does my glitching effects you?!

34 replies to this topic
Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:27 PM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 28 October 2013 - 05:29 PM.

1) I can afford the expensive medical bill that the non-glitchers cannot.

2) I can afford those expensive sport cars with rocket & machine gun attached to it.

3) I can afford the 200K or 400K apartment. Better view then those stupid cheap apartments.

4) I can buy a tank.... (No one can destroy a money glitchers tank!)

5) I put a hurting towards the economy in GTA. Non-glitchers cannot afford ammo, cars, etc. Because the prices goes up from my glitching.

6) I can afford the body armor level 10 for my vehicle... Where non-glitchers won't ever be able to buy. Why? Because I'm a money glitcher!

7) I can win every TDM because my money glitching ability are amazing.

8) I can afford those expensive body armor.

9) I can afford a mechanic.

10) I can afford to pay both my and my enemies car insurance bill. They're to poor to pay my bills, I'm so amazing that I pay it for them! (I know, isn't it awesome?!)

Shoot... I can afford everything!!!! Whereas a non-glitchers cannot.... I feel, we need to stop glitching because it's hurting people's experiences, even if we're not in there invite only session!

Us glitchers must stop this money glitch! TDM is unplayable... Non-glitchers cannot buy ammo because of us! We must stop, now!

vVenom
  • vVenom

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

But I like being the only person without a chrome adder.
  • vince91 and Tordenkylling like this

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

Because people like to cry about things out of their control.

They have some kind of moral code that they feel obligated to follow but forget that it's just a f*cking video game. You're meant to have fun.

The same people that cry about glitchers are probably people that cry about the legalization of gay marriage in real life. It doesn't affect them, but they still have nothing better to do than bitch about it.

• subyrally likes this

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

Beside permitting you to have millions of dollars without crossing rank 50 to spend on guns and ammo so you can successfully harass people who play legitemately, it doesnt affect us much... Dumbass

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:31 PM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 28 October 2013 - 05:37 PM.

But I like being the only person without a chrome adder.

But, they won't be able to buy that $100 muscle car! The cost will go up from us glitching!

Beside permitting you to have millions of dollars without crossing rank 50 to spend on guns and ammo so you can successfully harass people who play legitemately, it doesnt affect us much... Dumbass

Chill, man! I'm on ya side! Glitchers are the only ones that can pay a 2000 bounty. That's a lot for a non-glitcher. sh*t, Lamar's mugger is the most expensive... What is it? 1000? I feel bad for ya for even paying the hospital bill... Geez now that's a lot.....

Either way, Lamar mugger and the bounties is a glitchers thing. Non-glitchers cannot access those options.

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

ß

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

No, I like being a rich motherf*cker having advantages and everything.

You (at everyone) are poor and cry about it? Go glitching and come to the criminal and dark side. You don't want to? Your fault.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

As long as you won`t come crying in here IF Rockstar will decide to do something about it, you aren`t affecting me.

But simply promise me you won`t cry RAPE when you MIGHT end up reset / banned / put in a cheater lobby / whatever Rockstar will decide to do, IF they will decide to do it, ok?

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 28 October 2013 - 05:46 PM.

You (at everyone) are poor and cry about it? Go glitching and come to the criminal and dark side. You don't want to? Your fault.

Think about the medical bills tho!!! The non-glitchers cannot afford the bill... Even low paying mission cannot pay a medical bill... Let's do the math.. Medical bill = 500. Low paying missions = 1K-2K.. It's just not much.. 500 is a lot man!

As long as you won`t come crying in here IF Rockstar will decide to do something about it, you aren`t affecting me.

But simply promise me you won`t cry RAPE when you MIGHT end up reset / banned / put in a cheater lobby / whatever Rockstar will decide to do, IF they will decide to do it, ok?

At a finical stand point. Banning people for glitching in this game would be a horrible decision. Where the cash cards is their selling point.... Either way, if I get ban.. I can play, COD Ghost, BF4, AC Black Flag, Diablo and many more.... You fail to realize that I can survive life without GTA Online..

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by Kulgrim, 28 October 2013 - 05:45 PM.

Hospital bills? Really people are still complaining after they were lowered?

2) I can afford those expensive sport cars with rocket & machine gun attached to it.

You mean the car with guns that don't actually do anything?

3) I can afford the 200K or 400K apartment. Better view then those stupid cheap apartments.

Big deal, I have 286k apartment and didnt need to play 24/7 or glitch to get it.

I can get in a buzzard and blow up your tank, after a certain level buzzards spawn at all helipads.

5) I put a hurting towards the economy in GTA. Non-glitchers cannot afford ammo, cars, etc. Because the prices goes up from my glitching.

This one is just stupid, at the moment there is no economy, and unless they add item decay there never will be.

6) I can afford the body armor level 10 for my vehicle... Where non-glitchers won't ever be able to buy. Why? Because I'm a money glitcher!

Refer to point 3, money is not that difficult to make, levels restrict more then money. The only difference here might be that the non-glitcher uses cars other then supercars. Personally I plan to only 1 supercar, the game has a lot of nice cars that I would rather drive.

Not even sure how to respond to this.

Again refer to point 3, if someone is really touting the cost of the armor that does less for you then snacks, then they have issues.

A mechanic is 50 dollars a day, anyone can afford him, rob one convience store and you have his paycheck for a month.

10) I can afford to pay both my and my enemies car insurance bill. They're to poor to pay my bills, I'm so amazing that I pay it for them! (I know, isn't it awesome?!)

Pretty sure I can come up with the 187 dollars my isurance runs, hell one gang attack covers that several times over...

Shoot... I can afford everything!!!! Whereas a non-glitchers cannot.... I feel, we need to stop glitching because it's hurting people's experiences, even if we're not in there invite only session!

Us glitchers must stop this money glitch! TDM is unplayable... Non-glitchers cannot buy ammo because of us! We must stop, now!

Problem here is you failed to address the actual issues. The fact that someone with glitched cash can just call in bounties, airstrikes and Merryweather attack teams all day on some poor sap. That costs a lot of cash, and before anyone is dumb enough to reply with cashcards, please, someone who spent 20 dollars to get that 1.5 million is going to be a lot more careful how they spend it versus someone who spent 5 minutes getting it with just the investment of said 5 minutes.

vVenom
  • vVenom

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Think about the medical bills tho!!! The non-glitchers cannot afford the bill... Even low paying mission cannot pay a medical bill... Let's do the math.. Medical bill = 500. Low paying missions = 1K-2K.. It's just not much.. 500 is a lot man!
Lol they can suck it up and wait for the stimulus money or just play a few rounds of survival or races.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 28 October 2013 - 05:54 PM.

Hospital bills? Really people are still complaining after they were lowered?

You mean the car with guns that don't actually do anything?

Big deal, I have 286k apartment and didnt need to play 24/7 or glitch to get it.

I can get in a buzzard and blow up your tank, after a certain level buzzards spawn at all helipads.

This one is just stupid, at the moment there is no economy, and unless they add item decay there never will be.

Refer to point 3, money is not that difficult to make, levels restrict more then money. The only difference here might be that the non-glitcher uses cars other then supercars. Personally I plan to only 1 supercar, the game has a lot of nice cars that I would rather drive.

Not even sure how to respond to this.

Again refer to point 3, if someone is really touting the cost of the armor that does less for you then snacks, then they have issues.

A mechanic is 50 dollars a day, anyone can afford him, rob one convience store and you have his paycheck for a month.

Pretty sure I can come up with the 187 dollars my isurance runs, hell one gang attack covers that several times over...

Problem here is you failed to address the actual issues. The fact that someone with glitched cash can just call in bounties, airstrikes and Merryweather attack teams all day on some poor sap. That costs a lot of cash, and before anyone is dumb enough to reply with cashcards, please, someone who spent 20 dollars to get that 1.5 million is going to be a lot more careful how they spend it versus someone who spent 5 minutes getting it with just the investment of said 5 minutes.

Us glitchers can send out mercs, muggers & air strikes without those damn 12minute delay. Shoot, in one session their was 12 glitchers hiding inside their apartments, sending out mercs & bounties to/on the three non-glitchers..

Bloodlustkanibal
  • Bloodlustkanibal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

DONT FEED THE TROLL

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

DONT FEED THE TROLL

I told that to your father. Now they're married.

QuornSausages
  • QuornSausages

Meat Free

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

You are right fella, your glitching doesn't effect me in the slightest. 

As they say:

Each to their own.

If you want to take a shortcut across the field, you are free to do so. 

• Courtesy Flush George likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

That English.

jesus op go to school.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:05 PM Edited by Munx, 28 October 2013 - 06:11 PM.

At a finical stand point. Banning people for glitching in this game would be a horrible decision. Where the cash cards is their selling point.... Either way, if I get ban.. I can play, COD Ghost, BF4, AC Black Flag, Diablo and many more.... You fail to realize that I can survive life without GTA Online..

While I would rather see glitchers reset rather then banned, I have to point out a flaw in your logic, banning people with a unlimited amount of $ due glitching won't have any sort of negative effect on R* financially, those people have enough $ because of glitching that they would never buy $ anyways, and they already payed for the game.

If anything it would have a positive financial effect as players who still don't own the game would see that R* is ontop of things, not to mention non-glitchers would be more willing to buy $ when its not something there a infinite amount of in rotation.

That said, the reset is the best option, but banning people definatly wouldn't have a negative effect at this point.

FYI: for the people saying theyr glitching dosnt effect anyone:

1: Tow Truck Dupe - Will Crash other players.

2: Tank/Buzzard/Heavy Snipers and Miniguns have become common in the first month, that most definatly has a negative impact on legit players. (mainly the tanks)

3: The insane amount of $ glitching has effectivly demolished the games economy, signs of this has already started appearing (missions giving less reward etc), long term we'll also see absurdly priced items made specificly to counter the inflation.

Personally I don't really care much if people are punished for this, I don't see myself playing GTAo much in the coming months anyways, but lets not pretend that your actions don't have a negative effect on the game world.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:07 PM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 28 October 2013 - 06:10 PM.

That English.

jesus op go to school.

I did. Your mother was my "ORAL" teacher..

While I would rather see glitchers reset rather then banned, I have to point out a flaw in your logic, banning people with a unlimited amount of $ due glitching won't have any sort of negative effect on R* financially, those people have enough $ because of glitching that they would never buy $ anyways, and they already payed for the game.

If anything it would have a positive financial effect as players who still don't own the game would see that R* is ontop of things, not to mention non-glitchers would be more willing to buy $ when its not something there a infinite amount of in rotation.

That said, the reset is the best option, but banning people definatly wouldn't have a negative effect at this point.

Basically, what I meant. Lol... Totally agree with you.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

It doesn't. You are just another illegitimate gamer asking for attention. You won't get the kind of attention you're looking for until you prove yourself worthy. So far you have done nothing but prove that you lack any sense of morality or accomplishment.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

That English.

jesus op go to school.

I did. Your mother was my "ORAL" teacher..

0/10

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:09 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 28 October 2013 - 06:10 PM.

Edit: I didn't read the last two lines of the OP so my original post is now irrelevant, sorry.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:11 PM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 28 October 2013 - 06:11 PM.

It doesn't. You are just another illegitimate gamer asking for attention. You won't get the kind of attention you're looking for until you prove yourself worthy. So far you have done nothing but prove that you lack any sense of morality or accomplishment.

Asking for attention and your giving it to me.. Hahaha nailed it!

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

1-People glitch missions and competitions too.
2-Glitchers are the larval form of hackers.
3-Glitchers get bored fast and turn to trolling.

Glennvf
  • Glennvf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

They have some kind of moral code that they feel obligated to follow but forget that it's just a f*cking video game. You're meant to have fun.

The same people that cry about glitchers are probably people that cry about the legalization of gay marriage in real life. It doesn't affect them, but they still have nothing better to do than bitch about it.

Dont come crying when you end up reset/banned/put in cheater pool or whatever R* decides to do.

Gigs84
  • Gigs84

Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

Mainly this, but also you get an unfair advantage to perks, via rank or options via glitched money. Then most people will use these advantages to harass other players because "There is nothing left to do"

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 28 October 2013 - 06:17 PM.

Dont come crying when you end up reset/banned/put in cheater pool or whatever R* decides to do.

Don't come crying when they don't end up banning or reseting us glitchers.

1-People glitch missions and competitions too.
2-Glitchers are the larval form of hackers.

1-people complaint about glitchers when the Luther have no advantage towards the non-glitchers.
2-please search the difference between glitchers & hackers.
3-non-glitchers get bored and also become trolls.

farfromsane
  • farfromsane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

It doesn't effect me and frankly I don't care.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

But, it does! We make the game unplayable! How can you guys afford ammo?! C'mon! This is a problem

RuiRuichi
  • RuiRuichi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

How many threads do we need about glitchers white knighting themselves.

RuiRuichi
  • RuiRuichi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

But, it does! We make the game unplayable! How can you guys afford ammo?! C'mon! This is a problem

Ammo is cheap and can be picked up by the thousands in Survival mode.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:21 PM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 28 October 2013 - 06:24 PM.

Ammo is cheap and can be picked up by the thousands in Survival mode.

< sarcasm thread > < sarcasm post >

How many threads do we need about glitchers white knighting themselves.

I'm on ya side, guy! I'm trying t make the money glitchers stop because it's plaguing the GTA gong experience... I'm more like Robbin hood! I'm defending the poor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users