This is stupid...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic
tikhung01
  • tikhung01

Maybe we're just sleepwalking....

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:20 PM Edited by tikhung01, 28 October 2013 - 05:20 PM.

I'm a PC Gamer, i don't have any console and i just judged GTA V...

HAHAHA!

Serious R* release PC Version !

I'm f*cking angry right now seeing those "Let's Play" video.

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Wiggle goo

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

...what?
  • DaRkL3AD3R likes this

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Trong tiếng Anh, xin vui lòng?

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 28 October 2013 - 05:24 PM.

What if V never makes it to PC? You can get a console for cheap these days. If you really wanted to play V then you would be. It's just not important to you. You are what we know as a fly-by-night GTA fan.

tikhung01
  • tikhung01

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

Trong tiếng Anh, xin vui lòng?

OMG How did you know i'm Vietnamese?

tikhung01
  • tikhung01

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

What if V never makes it to PC? You can get a console for cheap these days. If you really wanted to play V then you would be. It's just not important to you. You are what we know as a fly-by-night GTA fan.

Cause in Vietnam i can't buy a console game, the only way is through Ebay. While PC have Steam.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Cause in Vietnam i can't buy a console game, the only way is through Ebay. While PC have Steam.

Oh, I get it. I feel bad for ya. Hopefully you'll get to play soon.

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

Just be patient, only 5 moar months!

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:39 PM Edited by kvic, 28 October 2013 - 05:39 PM.

I bought one off ebay for $170.00 about a year ago ,a slim with 320 gb hdd two controllers and a recharge kit, I was thinking about picking up 5 to pass the time till the PC version comes out but all I see is people on here with problems so I might just wait.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

I'll choose the truth I like.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

I bought one off ebay for $170.00 about a year ago ,a slim with 320 gb hdd two controllers and a recharge kit, I was thinking about picking up 5 to pass the time till the PC version comes out but all I see is people on here with problems so I might just wait.

What problems? I haven't heard anyone complain since the opening fail of Online.

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

Only got a PC for Gaming

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:16 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 28 October 2013 - 11:17 PM.

For the next idiot that says to buy a console and complain that PC's are too expensive, I say this... Consoles are too cheap and pointless, gamepads are just good for a couple games and I rather spend my money for a game of another company that takes into account all their public then crawl behind a company that doesn't show respect for all their fans and rather suck M$ and $ony d!ck and when the money faucet closes pretend to be friendly and very worried about them.

In conclusion, people that chose to have (or can only have) one device for gaming  and chose PC, do it for a reason and aren't interested in other devices, specially when they are in their last days of life. And the idiots thats fall for it are the ones to blame for the continuous use of this sh!ty strategy... people are too stupid and go after any rotten bone.

• SilverRST likes this

UndraftedTalent
  • UndraftedTalent

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:19 PM Edited by UndraftedTalent, 28 October 2013 - 11:21 PM.

<---- my face when I read OP. 

me when GTA V arrived last month:

iRCYMIpCPs6D5.gif

• shawt22 and RowanSane like this

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:23 PM Edited by brootalperry, 28 October 2013 - 11:24 PM.

-retarded gif-

Not everyone can afford a console, scrub.

The PS4 will cost 4K in Brazil. That's over $1800 USD.

At that point, it's much cheaper to buy a $600 PC and buy off of Steam. But you wouldn't know that, would you?

UndraftedTalent
  • UndraftedTalent

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

^^

there_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif

• lizardman563 likes this

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Cyber Multiculturalist

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:28 PM Edited by Yogogamer, 28 October 2013 - 11:30 PM.

-retarded gif-

At that point, it's much cheaper to buy a $600 PC and buy off of Steam. But you wouldn't know that, would you?

Nope, A 600$ PC will not run GTAV, The specs would be much higher, But you wouldn't know that, would you?

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:29 PM Edited by brootalperry, 28 October 2013 - 11:30 PM.

^^

-retarded gif-

Nope, A 600$ PC will not run GTAV, The specs would be much higher, But you wouldn't know that, would you?

The average mentality of this forum's user-base right here...

And how ironic. The first one joined 4 hours ago, the other 3 days ago  :sarcasm:

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Cyber Multiculturalist

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

^^

-retarded gif-

Nope, A 600$ PC will not run GTAV, The specs would be much higher, But you wouldn't know that, would you?

The average mentality of this forum's user-base right here...

And how ironic. The first one joined 4 hours ago, the other 3 days ago  :sarcasm:

This means?...It's not like I was born 4 days ago, And i've been follwing the forum for about a year or two, Just didn't bother to make an account, Mostly because of folks like you.

• ThinRedLine1981 likes this

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

Only got a PC for Gaming

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

Nope, A 600$ PC will not run GTAV, The specs would be much higher, But you wouldn't know that, would you?

lol, AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL fished another...

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Cyber Multiculturalist

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

....What?...

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

you are not taking serious the complains in this forum, right? o.o

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

This means?...It's not like I was born 4 days ago, And i've been follwing the forum for about a year or two, Just didn't bother to make an account, Mostly because of folks like you.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

I will swap you for some good VD anti biotics.

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

Only got a PC for Gaming

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:44 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 28 October 2013 - 11:45 PM.

....What?...

I have an under $600 PC, in fact it should be cheaper now, that was the price some years ago. And I can run any game without any stress, I just don't use those insane amounts of AA and those exaggerated filters, which aren't needed at 1080p, and I get 40-50 fps easy (GTA IV even as a sh*ty port runs between those values).

The thing is, you don't need a monster PC if you know what to chose and build your own, gathering separated parts. Also those minimum/ recommended specs you see for the incoming games are just marketing in most of the cases.

ThinRedLine1981
  • ThinRedLine1981

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

Xin chao.

I'm stopping over in Hanoi in a few weeks, want me to drop off a few games and a console black market style?

Nah, forget it. I've worked in Vietnam a few years ago and no way I'm messing with your crazy cops. I've seen them in action a few times...

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Cyber Multiculturalist

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

....What?...

I have an under $600 PC, in fact it should be cheaper now, that was the price some years ago. And I can run any game without any stress, I just don't use those insane amounts of AA and those exaggerated filters, which aren't needed at 1080p, and I get 40-50 fps easy (GTA IV even as a sh*ty port runs between those values).

The thing is, you don't need a monster PC if you know what to chose and build your own, gathering separated parts. Also those minimum/ recommended specs you see for the incoming games are just marketing in most of the cases.

Ah ok, And yeah i built my PC aswell, And purchased a PS3 and a 360 to go along with it, And what i'm saying is that SOME low end Pcs cant run it

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

-retarded gif-

Except you CAN'T BUY GTA V on Steam. And the price of a ps4 is irrelevant. People are talking about getting a console to play GTA V so...that's ps3 or a 360. Added bonus, you would be able to play RDR, one of the greatest games of all time. But you wouldn't know that, would you?

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by brootalperry, 28 October 2013 - 11:54 PM.

Ah ok, And yeah i built my PC aswell, And purchased a PS3 and a 360 to go along with it, And what i'm saying is that SOME low end Pcs cant run it

The game isn't out on PC yet, so how can you even make that assumption?

Can you see into the future?

Maybe you can help me with the lotto.

Except you CAN'T BUY GTA V on Steam. And the price of a ps4 is irrelevant. People are talking about getting a console to play GTA V so...that's ps3 or a 360. Added bonus, you would be able to play RDR, one of the greatest games of all time. But you wouldn't know that, would you?

No sh*t. The game hasn't been announced for PC yet. So what's your point?

And the price of a PS4 is not irrelevant, because it shows how expensive consoles are in other countries.

You don't get it do you?

Of course not. Your comment is full of holes, like your logic.

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Cyber Multiculturalist

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

http://imgur.com/a4uo7WF

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Cyber Multiculturalist

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

The game isn't out on PC yet, so how can you even make that assumption?

Can you see into the future?

Maybe you can help me with the lotto.

No sh*t. The game hasn't been announced for PC yet. So what's your point?

And the price of a PS4 is not irrelevant, because it shows how expensive consoles are in other countries.

You don't get it do you?

Of course not. Your comment is full of holes, like your logic.

Yep, I'm a wizard......Actually there's this thing called common sense, It tells you..If your computer can't run pacman...it can't run GTAV

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

Yep, I'm a wizard......Actually there's this thing called common sense, It tells you..If your computer can't run pacman...it can't run GTAV

Okay, now I know you're trolling.

Good on you  :cookie:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users