Photo

Custom Armored Truck Online

11 replies to this topic
GT Motion
  • GT Motion

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

I saw a guy with a custom armored truck, it was black with black wheels, looked awesome.  How do I get this?  I tried putting it in my garage with the police car glitch but couldn't do it.  Any help would be great.

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Glitch harder.

• LeAristocrat likes this

GT Motion
  • GT Motion

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

Seriously though noone knows how to do this?

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

It's easy.

First do the saving to your garage glitch and insurance glitch. After you have the truck insured take out all of your cars from the garage. And I mean ALL and destroy them.  After that call Mors Insurance and make sure your Mechanic delivers the car to you. Dont get it yourself. After that park it inside of Los Santos Customs without going inside of it with the car and Call Mors Insurance again and get your mechanic to deliver the truck to you. Once its there get into the truck and ram the other car inside of the customs and destroy it with a sticky bomb or grenade. You should now go into the customs and be able to customize the truck like wheels and crew emblem. Looks sick. 

if it doesnt work, you have to do it all over again.  :santa:

GT Motion
  • GT Motion

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

Never heard of blowing up all your cars, you trollin?

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by Kulgrim, 28 October 2013 - 06:34 PM.

Pretty sure he is, since the last line is, if it doesn't work, do it all again. Then again, maybe he is telling the truth, you should totally try it out and let us know. Make sure you give it at least 3 good tries before dismissing it as a troll.

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Pretty sure he is, since the last line is, if it doesn't work, do it all again. Then again, maybe he is telling the truth, you should totally try it out and let us know. Make sure you give it at least 3 good tries before dismissing it as a troll.

It took me a few tries to get it. Its worth it as you can put the crew emblem on it and customize the colors of the truck and wheels etc. and put bulletproof tires. Just make sure you do the insurance glitch first, so if someone blows it up you get it back. >:)

ZesKnows
  • ZesKnows

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

NikoBellic69 is a confirmed troll.

Riot truck is only customizable through modding.

Moving right along then..

Mechanic X
  • Mechanic X

Omnipotent

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

I have yet to encounter a modified armored truck online. I do, however, realize that it is possible to store and insure a personal armored truck, but I'm not sure about modifications. It would be pretty awesome making some customizations to my unmarked cruiser, too, if it were possible. 

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

You're swedish so stfu... 

And I think he meant the Armored Truck with $$$ inside of it, the one you can rob. He mistook the riot truck with the armored truck. The riot truck is all black. :p 

phaggots

ZesKnows
  • ZesKnows

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

And I think he meant the Armored Truck with $$$ inside of it, the one you can rob. He mistook the riot truck with the armored truck. The riot truck is all black. :p 

phaggots

Get a life you troll.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

phaggots

3oyi.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users