Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

lol funny topic with funny comments

thats why I love gta forums <3

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

Nope, not good for kids. Wait 5 years, these games are intended for adults. 

PZVNGI
  • PZVNGI

BOSS

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

Too many kids as is it, go read a book.

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

If your parents don't want you playing GTA V full-stop, I don't think you're going to be able to change their mind. 

They sound the old school Christian type, and if they are, you can forget about playing GTA V unless you cough up the cash and get someone to buy it for you. Then there is the risk of your parents catching you playing it or seeing the case.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

You could just bust wet farts down their throats until they decide to buy it.

Zehealingman
  • Zehealingman

Sometimes I dream about cheese.

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

Op, try to buy PSN/Microsoftpoints and buy the game via. ondemand.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

Ugh, your parents are the over protective, ditzy type. I don't think you can change their minds. My dad let me play GTA when I was 12 because he knew I've been doing it for years behind his back. My mom never had actually cared to be honest, she was just like "Oooh" a few times because she knew we weren't supposed to play it according to dad.
I honestly don't get those parents that don't allow there kids to play these games even if they're 15. 10, I can understand, but over 12 and still not letting your kid play these games? What the f*ck, do they think they're kids retarded or something? I guess some parents just have weak stomachs and are too dense to realize when a kid kills a guy in a game, they're just killing pixals.
I mean just look at this fool K1NG CURTIS. He thinks kids' minds stay like a f*cking 8 year old until they're 17, how much are you willing to bet? At K1NG CURTIS, no offense to your parenting if you're not bullsh*tting, but your points are utter crap, get real. We're not in the 90's anymore.
Also, why the hell are you on a video gaming forum if you're a parent. Why are you calling this game garbage when you're on the forum for it? People like you annoy me, just stop posting.

Dude really? Can't be a parent and post and a forum for a game ( in this case the whole series) that you love? I'm 28 with and have a child. I was playing gta 1 when I was 13 and other games too so I know how this kid feels. You can be a parent and still remember what it was like to be a kid.
Maybe because my parents were a bit older and had more to worry about than what games I was playing on whatever system I had in my room at the time? Who knows. But being a parent that plays these and other violent games can really change how you feel about it.
Not to be a dick but how old are you? Do you have kids? Do you plan on having any if you don't right now? Cuz if you don't then I can say I once thought like you and to some extent still do. Your whole thought process changes once that child comes into this world. You become the wolf defending it's pups or whatever animal instance you want to choose. It's just natural.
I'd ask myself or say all the time, "why should I have to not be able to do things cuz of someone else's kids? f*ck em". Honestly I still think it shouldn't matter, and that it's up to the parents to make the decisions themselves and not hope other people will bear the burden of responsibility when it comes to protecting their children from things that they deem harmful. Whether it's physically harming or psychologically.
If this kids parents say he can't have it yet, then tough sh*t, sorry. Do I think it's wrong? Probably because hell just play it somewhere else or in secret. The more you try to restrict your children the more they'll rebel, whether you know about it or not.
I understand your thoughts change as you become an aduly but not all adults thinks kids shouldn't be playing this sh*t. Seriously I thought that was obvious. And no, I don't have kids, I'm not interested in even having them anywhere in my twenties, I'd rather think about getting my life to where I want it to be before I have kids, if I even want to have any.

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:14 PM Edited by McGyver55, 30 October 2013 - 03:15 PM.

I have a feeling that Matty99 probably followed my advice and bought himself (or herself) a fake mustache and tried my first suggestion and is now happily playing GTA 5...

... Or he (or she) tried suggestion Number 4 and his (her) parents freaked out so badly they beat him (her) to a pulp thinking he (her) was a real ghost.

Either way I'm okay with it because the flip side of that is he no longer has to pretend to be hospitalized and can now play on their guilt over having pummeled the snot out him (her)...

I love it when a plan comes together.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users