Quantcast

» «
Photo

What car(s) would be on your wishlist for GTA V?

14 replies to this topic
trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

I am utterly pleased with the cars in GTA V. I don’t think you could get a better list of cars without license. Mixing together a few cars to avoid license issues is quite brilliant and they do look very much alike the real counterparts.

With that said, we all have a few cars we’d love to see brought to life in GTA V.

One of my favorite cars IRL together with the current GT-R (Eleghy, thank you R*!). Obviously in sports.

2005 - Nissan NISMO R34 GTR Z-tune

3084222645_b3bcc29323_z.jpg

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Military geek

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

well, you pretty much just took away what I wanted.... Though I'd like a '02 Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II with tuning options to make it look like the Z-Tune.

0Blitzy
  • 0Blitzy

Resident Spooky Skeleton, Disliker of Bad Cars

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

inb4 NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN

On topic: an APC, an F1 car, maybe some new choppers, like a MiG or a Hind.

BillDimebag
  • BillDimebag

Cowboy From Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

I would like V to have a Nissan 240sx styled car . Also a Mitsubishi Evo clone would be great.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

modern Camaro, since they already have the Charger, Challenger, and Mustang.

I could name a bunch of older muscle cars too. 

For aircraft I'd want the Rustler back.

• TakinThyBacon likes this

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Well I cannot think of any cars I would like to add, but seeing how I am a aviation buff, I would say that the game could use a few more planes and helos. seeing how we are coming into the age of drones, I was really quite astonished the game did not feature any.

Oh and I really want the "Angel Wings" for the Titan 

c-130flares-1.jpg

aviral
  • aviral

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

Ferrari enzo, lamborghini aventador and BMW i8

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

inb4 NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN

On topic: an APC, an F1 car, maybe some new choppers, like a MiG or a Hind.

Heh, yeah. JDM will probably be on a lot of peoples wishlist I guess :) Those aircrafts would be cool, but russian aircrafts in a fictional America seems quite unlikely. F1 would be quite useless since the roads are too bumpy imo. However, a go-kart would be quite fun :)

I would like V to have a Nissan 240sx styled car . Also a Mitsubishi Evo clone would be great.

That would be cool, or the S15 Silvia. Well, we already have the evo... sorta. Sultan RS, Subaru Impreza fron and EVO back.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Ferrari enzo, lamborghini aventador and BMW i8

Umm, the Enzo is already in the game? Aventador would be cool though. Not really sure about the i8, kinda looks like a spacecraft, lol.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

BMW E36

bmw-e36-m3-silver-bbs-style5.jpg

Juggernate007
  • Juggernate007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

To be able to put the screaming chicken on the pheonix is all I want. Id be happy with foghorn leghorn on the hood!

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Military geek

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

inb4 NISSAN NISSAN NISSANOn topic: an APC, an F1 car, maybe some new choppers, like a MiG or a Hind.

Heh, yeah. JDM will probably be on a lot of peoples wishlist I guess :) Those aircrafts would be cool, but russian aircrafts in a fictional America seems quite unlikely.
*cough*The cargoplane in V is russian *cough* :D
To the previous poster: MiG is not a chopper as far as I can tell.

But while we're at aircrafts. I hope they will bring the Thomas the Tank Engine back. It was seen on the Lifeinvader page and ingame commercial, yet it's not in the final game... makes me said.
Something like a A-10C Thunderbolt II would be awesome, just imagine using the Avenger in V...

And apc's are a good idea aswell. The TBogT APC would be enough, but a LAV-25 or Stryker kind of APC would be awesome, aswell as a military version of the patriot (which was seen on Lifeinvader aswell, DAMN YOU ROCKSTAR)

bobo081093
  • bobo081093

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

inb4 NISSAN NISSAN NISSANOn topic: an APC, an F1 car, maybe some new choppers, like a MiG or a Hind.

Heh, yeah. JDM will probably be on a lot of peoples wishlist I guess :) Those aircrafts would be cool, but russian aircrafts in a fictional America seems quite unlikely.

But while we're at aircrafts. I hope they will bring the Thomas the Tank Engine back. It was seen on the Lifeinvader page and ingame commercial, yet it's not in the final game... makes me said.
Something like a A-10C Thunderbolt II would be awesome, just imagine using the Avenger in V...

And apc's are a good idea aswell. The TBogT APC would be enough, but a LAV-25 or Stryker kind of APC would be awesome, aswell as a military version of the patriot (which was seen on Lifeinvader aswell, DAMN YOU ROCKSTAR)

And the Thomas the Tank Engine!

MediApino
  • MediApino

Wannabe Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

Stallion

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

And then there were mods: http://www.gta4-mods...o-z-tune-f23125 

http://www.gta4-mods...mw-m3-e36-f3570

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

I think that was a typo about the MiG being a chopper ;P Didn't know about the cargoplane, doh :p

Yeah, but that's GTA 4 on PC. Remember installing that Nismo mod, but it got f*cked up somehow and i couldnt open the doors on them :((((

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users