Quantcast

» «
Photo

What car(s) would be on your wishlist for GTA V?

14 replies to this topic
trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

I am utterly pleased with the cars in GTA V. I don’t think you could get a better list of cars without license. Mixing together a few cars to avoid license issues is quite brilliant and they do look very much alike the real counterparts.

With that said, we all have a few cars we’d love to see brought to life in GTA V.

One of my favorite cars IRL together with the current GT-R (Eleghy, thank you R*!). Obviously in sports.

2005 - Nissan NISMO R34 GTR Z-tune

3084222645_b3bcc29323_z.jpg

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

well, you pretty much just took away what I wanted.... Though I'd like a '02 Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II with tuning options to make it look like the Z-Tune.

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Spooky Scary Skeleton

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

inb4 NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN

On topic: an APC, an F1 car, maybe some new choppers, like a MiG or a Hind.

BillDimebag
  • BillDimebag

Cowboy From Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

I would like V to have a Nissan 240sx styled car . Also a Mitsubishi Evo clone would be great.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

modern Camaro, since they already have the Charger, Challenger, and Mustang.

I could name a bunch of older muscle cars too. 

For aircraft I'd want the Rustler back.

• TakinThyBacon likes this

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Well I cannot think of any cars I would like to add, but seeing how I am a aviation buff, I would say that the game could use a few more planes and helos. seeing how we are coming into the age of drones, I was really quite astonished the game did not feature any.

Oh and I really want the "Angel Wings" for the Titan 

c-130flares-1.jpg

aviral
  • aviral

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

Ferrari enzo, lamborghini aventador and BMW i8

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

inb4 NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN

On topic: an APC, an F1 car, maybe some new choppers, like a MiG or a Hind.

Heh, yeah. JDM will probably be on a lot of peoples wishlist I guess :) Those aircrafts would be cool, but russian aircrafts in a fictional America seems quite unlikely. F1 would be quite useless since the roads are too bumpy imo. However, a go-kart would be quite fun :)

I would like V to have a Nissan 240sx styled car . Also a Mitsubishi Evo clone would be great.

That would be cool, or the S15 Silvia. Well, we already have the evo... sorta. Sultan RS, Subaru Impreza fron and EVO back.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Ferrari enzo, lamborghini aventador and BMW i8

Umm, the Enzo is already in the game? Aventador would be cool though. Not really sure about the i8, kinda looks like a spacecraft, lol.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

BMW E36

bmw-e36-m3-silver-bbs-style5.jpg

Juggernate007
  • Juggernate007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

To be able to put the screaming chicken on the pheonix is all I want. Id be happy with foghorn leghorn on the hood!

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

inb4 NISSAN NISSAN NISSANOn topic: an APC, an F1 car, maybe some new choppers, like a MiG or a Hind.

Heh, yeah. JDM will probably be on a lot of peoples wishlist I guess :) Those aircrafts would be cool, but russian aircrafts in a fictional America seems quite unlikely.
*cough*The cargoplane in V is russian *cough* :D
To the previous poster: MiG is not a chopper as far as I can tell.

But while we're at aircrafts. I hope they will bring the hunter back. It was seen on the Lifeinvader page and ingame commercial, yet it's not in the final game... makes me said.
Something like a A-10C Thunderbolt II would be awesome, just imagine using the Avenger in V...

And apc's are a good idea aswell. The TBogT APC would be enough, but a LAV-25 or Stryker kind of APC would be awesome, aswell as a military version of the patriot (which was seen on Lifeinvader aswell, DAMN YOU ROCKSTAR)

bobo081093
  • bobo081093

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

inb4 NISSAN NISSAN NISSANOn topic: an APC, an F1 car, maybe some new choppers, like a MiG or a Hind.

Heh, yeah. JDM will probably be on a lot of peoples wishlist I guess :) Those aircrafts would be cool, but russian aircrafts in a fictional America seems quite unlikely.

But while we're at aircrafts. I hope they will bring the hunter back. It was seen on the Lifeinvader page and ingame commercial, yet it's not in the final game... makes me said.
Something like a A-10C Thunderbolt II would be awesome, just imagine using the Avenger in V...

And apc's are a good idea aswell. The TBogT APC would be enough, but a LAV-25 or Stryker kind of APC would be awesome, aswell as a military version of the patriot (which was seen on Lifeinvader aswell, DAMN YOU ROCKSTAR)

And the Hunter!

MediApino
  • MediApino

Wannabe Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

Stallion

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

And then there were mods: http://www.gta4-mods...o-z-tune-f23125 

http://www.gta4-mods...mw-m3-e36-f3570

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

I think that was a typo about the MiG being a chopper ;P Didn't know about the cargoplane, doh :p

Yeah, but that's GTA 4 on PC. Remember installing that Nismo mod, but it got f*cked up somehow and i couldnt open the doors on them :((((

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users