Quantcast

» «
Photo

Got Banned from GTA:O And Social Club for Glitching!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic
Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Instead if 'OP is a fa**ot'. Blah blah blah, why doesn't a glitcher try logging on now and confirm or not.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

I glitched

So, what's your point?

I think he will try to use this as undeniable proof to support his whatever theories later in the day or tomorrow against "glitchers". Trolling, mostly, I`d guess.

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

Instead if 'OP is a fa**ot'. Blah blah blah, why doesn't a glitcher try logging on now and confirm or not.

I don't know whether to feel sorry for you for STILL believing this pathetic troll or to just simply laugh at you for being unbelievably idiotic.

0Blitzy
  • 0Blitzy

Resident Spooky Skeleton, Disliker of Bad Cars

• Members
  • United-States

R* logo in bottom right corner has a pointed edge, and doesn't line up with the rest of the page.

"Have been" should be "have been".

There should be no colon after gamertag, which, should have been capitalized.

1/10, pls revise
  • FarVision likes this

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

This topic is getting a lot of negative attention. Jimmies have been rustled.

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

or, you know, a troll is being called out for doing an awful job at trolling. But, of course, you "legit" players love to believe all glitchers are living in paranoia...lol.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

lol

LarryElite
  • LarryElite

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Get back under your bridge troll. Or better still, go play on a trainline, or with some traffic.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

no idea if its true or not but they did ban glitchers in RDR and max payne 3 so what makes you think they wont do it here?

False.

They banned HACKERS in RDR after a decent warning. And Max Payne 3 had cheater lobbies, not bans.

yet the hackers kept coming back in rdr on xbox, so i gave up on that game they ruined it.

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

or, you know, a troll is being called out for doing an awful job at trolling. But, of course, you "legit" players love to believe all glitchers are living in paranoia...lol.

And you are the prime example of that. Didnt you say you were leaving the thread? You must love this  thread so much you cant stay away because in reality you are scared sh*tless of R* probing your anal hole with a ban dildo. 

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

And you are the prime example of that. Didnt you say you were leaving the thread? You must love this  thread so much you cant stay away because in reality you are scared sh*tless of R* probing your anal hole with a ban dildo. 

+1

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

HA HA!

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

It's photoshopped with rockstars text pack. Very well done but you can tell something is photoshopped by the pixel in the middle

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

I should have left this thread awhile ago, yeah. I guess I'm just having too much fun shaming you for doing a piss poor job at trolling...or the fools who are gullible enough to believe your piss poor trolling.

But yeah, I'm totally scared of Rockstar banning me...even though they have never gone after glitchers in any of their previous games. I'm scared sh*tless, man.

Proud Money Glitcher
  • Proud Money Glitcher

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

Hey I got the same message

banneds2fb2.jpg

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

yet the hackers kept coming back in rdr on xbox, so i gave up on that game they ruined it.

Yes, but that is an entirely different issue :) 

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

I should have left this thread awhile ago, yeah. I guess I'm just having too much fun shaming you for doing a piss poor job at trolling...or the fools who are gullible enough to believe your piss poor trolling.

But yeah, I'm totally scared of Rockstar banning me...even though they have never gone after glitchers in any of their previous games. I'm scared sh*tless, man.

You're beginning to seem like an attention whore now, please kindly leave this wonderful thread with your nonsensical bullsh*t and let people let their views out in a nice, timely and sophisticated manner... o'wait, you can't. Because you're a little b*tch who can't get away from this thread because you know you glitched way too much GTA$ and know your inevitable faith. 

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

You're beginning to seem like an attention whore now, please kindly leave this wonderful thread with your nonsensical bullsh*t and let people let their views out in a nice, timely and sophisticated manner... o'wait, you can't. Because you're a little b*tch who can't get away from this thread because you know you glitched way too much GTA$ and know your inevitable faith. 

And there it is...when the troll can't handle it anymore and lashes out. Again, so adorable. :)

RubberGrip
  • RubberGrip

Sticky Bandit

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

OP is obviously lieing and to be honest i dont kno which is worse.. The fact that he made a pointless topic or the amount of reaponses he's getting.

OP made this topic is light of hoping to scare the people that glitched and made millions.

He's obviously annoyed at the fact that rockstar are doing nothing to stop people glitching so instead makes a stupid thread lieing as if he got caught when he didnt and hopefully gets some sort of weird/twisted revenge on glitchers..

Case closed.

Move on

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

op is fa**ot

Glitcher is butthurt and scared.

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

And there it is...when the troll can't handle it anymore and lashes out. Again, so adorable. :)

lol lashes out? This is the guy who has been commenting the same sh*t over and over again for the past three pages. Dont worry, the R* ban hammer tastes nice. :)

RubberGrip
  • RubberGrip

Sticky Bandit

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

OP is obviously lieing and to be honest i dont kno which is worse.. The fact that he made a pointless topic or the amount of reaponses he's getting.

OP made this topic is light of hoping to scare the people that glitched and made millions.

He's obviously annoyed at the fact that rockstar are doing nothing to stop people glitching so instead makes a stupid thread lieing as if he got caught when he didnt and hopefully gets some sort of weird/twisted revenge on glitchers..

Case closed.

Move on

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:23 PM Edited by NikoBellic69, 28 October 2013 - 05:24 PM.

Case closed.

Move on

Lieing. Kid is probably 12-14 at best. Don't worry, the R* ban-dildo procedure is quick and painless. Just make sure you bite into something solid. 

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

I glitched over $50M. Feels good brah.

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

By the way, troll...you wouldn't mind giving us a link to your social club page, would you? 

Funny how only the glitcher people dont believe this is true... whatever just wait until you get the same email. :)

Funny how you're not giving me a link to your social club page. :)

Because its suspended and I cant access it. :p

No worries, what's your gamertag? I can easily check your page myself by going to:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/gamertag_here

:)

socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/XaJesusaX 

This is a different username than the one in the (Photoshopped) picture.  Check it out.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

Case closed.

Move on

Sounds like you scared breh, should I save this remark in a notepad file to taunt you later when youre crying about your paperweight console?

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

Case closed.

Move on

Lieing. Kid is probably 12-14 at best. Don't worry, the R* ban-dildo procedure is quick and painless. Just make sure you bite into something solid. 

360 users get a big fat cock to choke on from microsoft as rockstar takes them up the ass.

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

so youre saying i should be expecting a ban... how would that be any different than right now. Online is a boring ass grindfest for little to no reward. racing is a joke, i used to like bumper cars when i was a kid. all the things that are fun get you in the bad sport servers. missions are repetitive and boring. the cost to play is way too high. ammo, insurance, deaths.... how is a normal person supposed to lay for everything?

im glad i glitched, ive spent most my time online modding cars and being a bad sport. if i didnt have millions to do that i wouldnt even play it.

R* really missed the mark with online. single player was pretty epic though. the cut scenes had me rolling. f*cking love trevor!

Pburke1
  • Pburke1

The Boss

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:28 PM Edited by Pburke1, 28 October 2013 - 05:28 PM.

Pics%2BOr%2BIt%2BDidn%2527t%2BHappen.jpe

Only joking, Social club link though plz.

NikoBellic69
  • NikoBellic69

Niko

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

so youre saying i should be expecting a ban... how would that be any different than right now. Online is a boring ass grindfest for little to no reward. racing is a joke, i used to like bumper cars when i was a kid. all the things that are fun get you in the bad sport servers. missions are repetitive and boring. the cost to play is way too high. ammo, insurance, deaths.... how is a normal person supposed to lay for everything?

im glad i glitched, ive spent most my time online modding cars and being a bad sport. if i didnt have millions to do that i wouldnt even play it.

R* really missed the mark with online. single player was pretty epic though. the cut scenes had me rolling. f*cking love trevor!

I heard they will get Steve Ogg to buttf*ck all the glitchers and modders like he did with Ashley. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users