How to play Cops N Robbers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic
CIA Agent
  • CIA Agent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

I have been tinkering with an idea of playing Cops N Robbers in GTA Online and have come up with a fun way of doing it. It is by for the most enjoyable gameplay ever.

First, you need to join a private session with your friends or crew. We need to make sure that all the players in the lobby are on the same page and understand the rules. I just created a crew to facilitate this role-play, you can join the LSPD N Robbers crew at http://socialclub.ro.../lspd_n_robbers

How to play as Cops:

• Half of the players in the lobby work as LSPD officers and monitor notifications for any crime in Los Santos. When you spot any criminal, immediately alert all the other cops using mic and begin the chase.

• First, try to pull over the criminal with police sirens. If the criminal stops, you can give him a warning / ticket (using text) / punch him / kill him depending upon the severity of crime. If he doesn’t stop or attack you, call for backup and use lethal force.

• The LSPD officers can either use a police vehicle or a helicopter. Prefer working in teams, so partner can shoot while you drive / fly.

How to play as Robbers / Criminals:

• Cops will chase you and try to pull over you if you commit any crime. It is recommended that you pull over when tailed by an officer. You have right to explain your situation to the police officer. You can be acquitted if you are found innocent or acted in self-defense. But if you are found guilty, the officer can punish you depending upon the severity of your crime.

• You can run and try to evade LSPD officers. But if you run, the officers will chase you and use lethal force.

• You can also report any crimes by other players to LSPD officers.

Warning: Do not kill or shoot police officers under any circumstances. Repeated violations will get you kicked from the lobby and crew.

Bounties:

Anyone with a bounty can request for police protection or it can be offered to him by any police officer. If the player got bounty due to a crime he committed, the police officers can kill him and claim the bounty.

Rules:

• Do not kill or shoot police officers under any circumstances. Repeated violations will get you kicked from the lobby and crew.

• You must have a mic to communicate, voice is the preferred method of communication.

• You must have a police vehicle to play as a cop. You can steal and insure a police vehicle using this method: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=APLgJBQ7wIM and http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-3fsvhbwREY

• LSPD officers should always where a uniform and identify themselves, you can wear a black shirt, pants and body armor.

Crime Levels and Punishments:

• Level 1: Robbery, theft and stealing vehicles

Punishment: Warning / ticket

• Level 2: Physical assault on another player, killing NPCs

Punishment: Punch the criminal or hit him with night stick

• Level 3: Shooting, rioting, hit and run

Punishment: Death

• Level 4: Kill another player or blow up their vehicle

Punishment: Death

• Level 5: Shoot LSPD officers or blow up their vehicles

Punishment: Kick from the lobby

Tip: If you are get wanted level and are chased by NPC cops, you can quickly escape them using this method:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cYZcv-fA2ps

You can add me on XBL to play CnR with me.

GamerTag: UncurledPear2

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

why the f*ck can't the criminals shoot the cops?

they're criminals

CIA Agent
  • CIA Agent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:47 PM Edited by CIA Agent, 28 October 2013 - 04:49 PM.

why the f*ck can't the criminals shoot the cops?

they're criminals

Shooting police officers would usually end the chase quickly, longer chases are more fun.

Most criminals don't shoot police officers. They can shoot if they want, but it would result in harsher punishment (kick from lobby).

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

I play Cops and Robbers all the time. I get in my black Sheriff SUV and shoot at everyone else.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:57 PM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 28 October 2013 - 04:58 PM.

I'm thinking of going to the bad sport lobby to be a cop. Plenty of crooks there.

CIA Agent
  • CIA Agent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

I play Cops and Robbers all the time. I get in my black Sheriff SUV and shoot at everyone else.

It's a lot more fun with teams :)

akinnon2000
  • akinnon2000

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:47 PM

This look absolutly pointless.  I registered to forums just to share you my tough on that: this is ridiculous.   Overpowered police that are JUdge, Jury, and Executionner, and so called criminals thats cant do anything.  How much of a wuss must you be to play a cop in this mod... And how pointless is it to be a criminal... Is this game turned for 5 years old non violent autistic kids ? 

GamesBoy316
  • GamesBoy316

Grove Street

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:50 PM Edited by GamesBoy316, 18 April 2015 - 10:52 PM.

This look absolutly pointless.  I registered to forums just to share you my tough on that: this is ridiculous.   Overpowered police that are JUdge, Jury, and Executionner, and so called criminals thats cant do anything.  How much of a wuss must you be to play a cop in this mod... And how pointless is it to be a criminal... Is this game turned for 5 years old non violent autistic kids ? 

Welcome to the forums, but please don't bump threads that are over a year old.

So Awesome
  • So Awesome

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:55 PM

OP WE NOW ARE GONNA GET A PC MOD BE HAPPY NIGGA!!

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:56 PM

Holy f*cking thread bump, batman. -_-

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 April 2015 - 11:11 PM

Welcome to the forums, but please don't bump threads that are over a year old.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users