Photo

What's keeping you in the game

37 replies to this topic
OA99
  • OA99

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

Friends and the fact this is new. I'm giving R* another month to fix/remove bad sport and put better things into the game, such as items etc. or at a minimum tell us what's going to be in the DLC's they'll be releasing, since at the moment the game is quite bland.

RuiRuichi
  • RuiRuichi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Trying to match my Race wins with my losses. No matter how hard I try my losses always go up 5-10. When I get it to within 3 , I go into a losing streak that increases the distance again.   Man just getting a 50% win ratio is enough for me but the game won't let me at all -_-.

Really pisses me off when I miss just one checkpoint and I never get ahead in the race again.

teh_g
  • teh_g

Time for a brew..

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

1) Roaming the expansive environment in the knowledge that random things can genuinely happen with up to 15 other humans playing.

2) The truly great potential this game has. It requires a mass alteration to the core mechanics but potentially, the best game ever.

Organic moments resulting in stomach hurting from laughing so much.

Taky
  • Taky

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by Taky, 28 October 2013 - 04:40 PM.

Heavy Sniper and BMX

DwnShft2Xcelr8
  • DwnShft2Xcelr8

Hove Beach Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

Nothing. I haven't played in over a week now. I want to get back into it but it's gotten repetitive and utterly boring. The last time I tried playing, I got bored within a few minutes and turned it off.
Even if there are friends to play with, there isn't much to do except repetitive missions and stupid races.
I expected heists to be out by now, which is whyI I logged in today thinking I'd see threads about it, but nope. Same bullsh*t as before.

threesquare
  • threesquare

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

I've stop play for about a week now been playing WoT and the new Batman. Just waiting fot the heist update or DLC however they plan on adding it.

justintoyoda
  • justintoyoda

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:10 PM Edited by justintoyoda, 28 October 2013 - 05:13 PM.

Crew sessions are basically the only thing keeping me in. My tumblr buddies and me do some hilarious sh*t. All guys in the crew agreed that last saturday where we finally had all members present in a session was the most fun we've had in a video games in years. I'd say its the random moments in the crew sessions that make it worthwhile. I wouldn't be playing online as much if I was playing alone.

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:11 PM Edited by EASTC0AST_GH05T, 28 October 2013 - 05:12 PM.

I can't believe GTAO's excitement died off for me that fast. I have been waiting on this game for years and played GTA IV faithfully for like 4 years straight just to make the leap to GTA V and then experience the disaster with GTAO's launch. After weathering the character loss storm then I had to battle the level progression storm with cloud servers not saving my in game data. I then struggled to find free aim TDM games. Racing is alright but the missions got boring. Most of the ppl will run from you in free mode and for some reason people cry and complain when they are killed in free mode and expect strangers to be friendly with them. GTAO just has just been a huge let down for me and I am honestly not even excited about heist or any DLC coming.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users