Photo

GTAV has got about 3 weeks

86 replies to this topic
zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

Feature PlayStation 4 Xbox One   Price $399.99 [1] $499.99 [2]   Release Date US: 11.15.2013
EU: 11.29.2013 [3] 11.22.2013 [4]   Optical Drive Blu-ray/DVD [5] Blu-ray/DVD [6]   Game DVR Yes, PS+ subscription not required [7] Yes, with subscription to Xbox Live Gold [8]   RAM 8GB GDDR5 [9] 8GB DDR3 [10]   CPU Single-chip x86 AMD "Jaguar" processor, 8 cores[12] 8 Core Microsoft custom CPU[13]   GPU AMD Radeon Graphics Core Next engine w/ 1152 shaders [15] 853 MHz AMD Radeon GPU w/ 768 shaders[16]   Peak GPU Shader Throughput 1.84 TeraFLOPS/s[18] 1.31 TeraFLOPS/s (estimate)[19

http://www.ign.com/w...omparison_Chart

So yea..  Ps4 is slightly more powerful as compared to Xone. You wont even notice a difference in the games during the first 2-3 years, but then you will start to notice differences as the next gen becomes current gen and games become more demanding. That Ram difference will favour PS4 and you will notice it. So even if its a minor difference, if you think about it.. xbox one users will be paying more for a game console that is slightly weaker than the cheaper one. 

BUT its all a matter of preference, some guys may love the Kinect stuff, for which $100 may be justifed.

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

Yea that and cable already is a sinking ship with people going the stream and satellite rout for tv. I was baffled to see microsoft get in bed with time warner and try to push this tv stuff on a gaming console. I thought most gamers gamed because its a hobbie they actually would prefer to do rather then watching tv. I like how sony just nonchalantly let the consumers know that the PS4 will have voice commands and camera face recognition and mapping. The PS4 will have all that they just aren't marketing and advertising it as a selling point, its all about the games. You can voice control your PS4 without the camera because the controller will pick up your voice.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

Who needs spell check when I have you all. LOL. You guys are the best. God, I look up to all you spellcheckers out there.

It's not about your spelling, it's about your giant f*cking wall o' text that has NO breaks in it whatsoever...

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

You Sir, Do Not Praise The Sun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

These console wars are what keeps the systems alive. Yours is better. Mine is better. Equals = we all go out and buy a console. By the way, I never started this console war. I was complaining about how I wanted something new from GTA Online and not the same old small missions, no online market, no heists and much more.

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

The console war is just a healthy debate between a bunch of nerds as long as it doesn't get personal and death threats aren't made over ones preference in a toy then its all good.

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:35 PM Edited by EASTC0AST_GH05T, 28 October 2013 - 05:35 PM.

For me personally I was a multi console gamer up until next gen. I bought the 360 before the PS3 because it came out first and then I got the red rings 3 times within a year and said im done. I also decided to read into the policies after experiencing BS and said oh no xbox is not for me. Being a sports gamer I can remember trying to download updated rosters on madden or 2k and finding out I needed a gold sub to do that and also finding out I needed a gold sub to kick it with friends or utilize my apps I already pay for like netflix hulu etc. I just felt like it wasn't right I then studied microsofts policies and was like oh hells naw after reading threw them.

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

There is no point arguing with you.

You have no knowledge of time traveling thieving ni**ers... You practically know nothing.

ps4-vs-xbox-one-meme.jpg

hqejg_battlefieldvhs_590419.jpg

xOT5zoy.png

hqdefault.jpg

Xbone01.jpg

office-space-guy.jpg

google-bing-xbox-538373.png

xboxhaters092332.jpg

Funny-memes-buy-Xbox-One.jpg

Your pictures don't impress me. Give me a written argument on why I should buy a PS4. Are you fu*kin serious.

Do you hate Xbox's? What a sad little man you must be to care about something so stupid.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

I never bought a play station I always could tell their games were inferior

Xbox had halo and 5 years later ps3 put out kill zone or some bs

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

I agree with op

Xbox 1

Ps4 is for nerds

Have fun with the NSA knowing everything about you, rewarding you like a rat if your eyes maintain contact with the ads placed before the launch of your videos and games.

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

I hate microsoft lol, but still have friends and family who game on 360. Just seeing Major Nelson unboxing the one makes me cringe, he just seems like a snake used car salesman who you can't trust. 

Spoiler

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

inferior games? you are kidding right one of sonys strong points has always been there games. Uncharted, God Of War, Gran Turismo, The Last Of us, and killzone are inferior? really? wow! lol

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Xbox one will still utilize a power brick and batteries headed into 2014 lol

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

Umm Inferior?.. no.. I dont think so. Uncharted 1, 2, 3, The Last of us, Heavy Rain, Beyond, Metal Gear Solid 4, God of War Series are some of the best games this generation and people who limit themselves for the sake of fanboyism have missed them. 

Its just a matter of preference and opinion. You may like Xbox exclusives better but ALOT of people may feel different from you.

Gigs84
  • Gigs84

Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

Excellent. The less COD players we have on GTA: Online, the better. Why wait, why not just stop now?

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

Now seeing this makes me drool lol

Spoiler

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

Also seeing how sony is expanding the SEN services to tablets and smartphones to keep you connected is boss! 

Spoiler

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Dude mentions next gen and you forum warriors go into a f*cking rage fit.

Worst forum community in history. You guys are second to none.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Too much off-topic, console wars again. Ps4 vs Xbox 1

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

his name is ifight and he can't take the heat lol. The OP mentioned a next gen console and was challenged by another guy who has a different preference then his I don't see anything wrong with that. People are so weak now an days. Its very simple to keep the scroll key moving if you aren't interested in a topic why waste the time writing a post to complain about it?

• zainzombie likes this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

I agree with op

Xbox 1

Ps4 is for nerds

Have fun with the NSA knowing everything about you, rewarding you like a rat if your eyes maintain contact with the ads placed before the launch of your videos and games.

The NSA already knows everything about you. Where have you been.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

Xbox has to be connected all the time was what they were pushing for, now they've taken it off because all the hate which shows you how easy it is to turn it off and turn it back on thus they could do that at any time they want to via a patch so if they start turning profits on the console they could just go haha f*ck y'all you gotta be connected 24/7

What?

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

Dude mentions next gen and you forum warriors go into a f*cking rage fit.

Worst forum community in history. You guys are second to none.

Your totally right. I've been on alot of forums, but these guys are too much off topic (mad at the world) people. Look, I'v been alive for alot of console releases. We were arguing the same thing for Xbox to PS2, 360 to PS3. Does it really matter. Now, back to the topic. I just can't believe you guys aren't  excepting the fact that GTA Online is getting worse not better as of today.

I do not glitch money, I didn't farm when I should have. (I was really busy at the time) I have maybe $220,000 in the bank, no cars in the garage, I don't own an apartment. I have done base invaders and some more like it over and over and over again.

You guys think I hate GTA Online. I don't, like I said it hasn't come out of the console since release. I just don't know what else there is to do with my time on there. Example: When I get home today, I'll get on with one of my crew members. We will both be like "what do you wana do?" Neither of us will have an answer because we have done every mission like 10 times. Every race atleast 5 times.

All I'm saying is when next gen comes out. Its gonna be hard for me to put GTA Online back on the tv when they have nothing new to offer and more restrictions.

Next Gen is out weighing GTA: Online as of today for me.

EASTC0AST_GH05T
  • EASTC0AST_GH05T

Disallow Nation

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

true if I bought a one id cover the lens with a piece of tape though because the whole idea of the camera always having to remain on is kinda creepy.

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

inferior games? you are kidding right one of sonys strong points has always been there games. Uncharted, God Of War, Gran Turismo, The Last Of us, and killzone are inferior? really? wow! lol

Everyone of those games were bullsh*t except Uncharted. Both consoles make exclusive bullsh*t. I bought Xbox and ps3. Which my ps3 was just used for blu ray and supposed 3D. The best games are for both consoles exclusive games are normally phoney! I love my xbox but halo, Alan wake ect....pure bullsh*t

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

Why is next gen consoles being discussed on a forum that has nothing to do with them? f*cking retards.

Other than that, xbone represent! Only because Xbox live has always been a better service. And the Xbox is more comfortable to play with! :)

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

The camera does not have to be on, it can be turned off at any time. The voice activation can be turned off at any time. Pretty much, all the back lash stuff got fixed.

If people are worried about someone spying on you, your in the wrong country. If you have facebook or anything like it. Hell, if you just get on the web, your smart phone,your being monitored. It has been going on for decades. People just don't want to believe it. Remember our Government is 25 years ahead of us in technology.

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

Why is next gen consoles being discussed on a forum that has nothing to do with them? f*cking retards.
Other than that, xbone represent! Only because Xbox live has always been a better service. And the Xbox is more comfortable to play with! :)

You must be even more f*cking retarded if you called us retards then joined in conversation with your 2 cents that no one gives a flying sh*t about. What does that make u?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users