• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

upgraded schwartzer nets me 100k+  every run lol bank nigga

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

what `side` is there? the op was to give information to people who use this glitch, if you dont use this glitch then what the f*ck are you doing here? this was never a disccusion on the rights and wrongs of glitching your just an opinionated little arsehole who has to give his opinion when its not wanted.

"The OP was giving information?"

YOU were the OP ha ha ha so what talking the the third person now? Ha ha ha gltichers, gotta love em! 

f*ck you and your glitching ... wonder why DLC and different modes have been delayed? It's because of you pussy glitchers. So please, KEEP glitching so legit content can be pushed back!

It's hilarious. Glitching in ANY other game is considered a dick thing to do and something you should only do if it doesn't effect anyone else. On here, glitching is like this celebrated achievement. Whatever, as I've stated before, keep glitching. Just know you aren't good enough to be playing this game and should probably put the controller down now...

YvRNrGX.png

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

why worry about losing a 40K car when said car has made you 500 K

just make a new one

BzzdLghtyr
  • BzzdLghtyr

Team X Bladz Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

Oh no... i Can read... and all i saw was Blah blah blah I'm garbage blah blah blah...

Again you cant read I care not of the opinion of random forum trolls....begone

Ha ha have fun glitching pussy

...ok

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

UsmfXQL.png

• GodlessLiberal83 likes this

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

what `side` is there? the op was to give information to people who use this glitch, if you dont use this glitch then what the f*ck are you doing here? this was never a disccusion on the rights and wrongs of glitching your just an opinionated little arsehole who has to give his opinion when its not wanted.

YOU were the OP ha ha ha so what talking the the third person now? Ha ha ha gltichers, gotta love em! 

f*ck you and your glitching ... wonder why DLC and different modes have been delayed? It's because of you pussy glitchers. So please, KEEP glitching so legit content can be pushed back!

It's hilarious. Glitching in ANY other game is considered a dick thing to do and something you should only do if it doesn't effect anyone else. On here, glitching is like this celebrated achievement. Whatever, as I've stated before, keep glitching. Just know you aren't good enough to be playing this game and should probably put the controller down now...

Many to most glitches from other games have to do with having a unfair advantage to his/her enemy.. Like shooting through walls, cannot be killed a so on. Us glitching doesn't give us a unfair advantage towards you.... The expensive cars don't have rockets attach to them... Ammo is cheap... Medical bills are only 500...

You non-glitchers have a advantage towards us! Cause, if we destroy your vehicle. We will have to pay the full price! You guys destroy our high class sport cars. BAM! We still have to pay because most of ya are broke.. STFU and stop bitching.. At least you don't have to pay the insurance company for ya sh*tty car...

EvilUrges18
  • EvilUrges18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

when I swapped character and went back in I spawned outside lsc minus any car and found the car gone

Use a car duplication glitch and start with 2 in ur garage, that way if you lose one, you still have the  copy. Use the 1 star wanted level, enter garage, go to xbox game store method to dupe. Works after 1.04 patch.

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Thanks for the heads up OP. Will keep this in mind.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

You're garbage...

ryanhendly
  • ryanhendly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

The people saying there's nothing to do after glitching couldn't be more wrong! Have fun with your bmx and free garage whilst I'm absolutely destroying everything in sight with my tank, that took all but an hour to save up for ;)

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

Many to most glitches from other games have to do with having a unfair advantage to his/her enemy.. Like shooting through walls, cannot be killed a so on. Us glitching doesn't give us a unfair advantage towards you.... The expensive cars don't have rockets attach to them... Ammo is cheap... Medical bills are only 500...

You non-glitchers have a advantage towards us! Cause, if we destroy your vehicle. We will have to pay the full price! You guys destroy our high class sport cars. BAM! We still have to pay because most of ya are broke.. STFU and stop bitching.. At least you don't have to pay the insurance company for ya sh*tty car...

Right and glitching for your car/ weapons/ ammo/ house/ and everything else you've obtained is totally legit... and give you no advantage over someone trying to obtain all those things legit...

Again, glitchers will make up ANY excuse in the book to justify themselves...

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

You're garbage...

And you're too proud of your gta online accomishments.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

That's not true at all ... either that, or you're not creative in the least. What about the glitchers who sit in their apartment and send mercenaries and airstrikes on players over and over? 

I haven't glitched, and yes, I would have to pay if I destroyed your car because I have plenty of money that I have gotten without being a douche.

You'll be punished, though. Rockstar knows that it's altering the game too much and they'd rather lose the glitchers than the legitimate players.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

The people saying there's nothing to do after glitching couldn't be more wrong! Have fun with your bmx and free garage whilst I'm absolutely destroying everything in sight with my tank, that took all but an hour to save up for ;)

If you're on PS3, maybe I'll run you out of a session. I've done that to two tanks so far simply by baiting them into destroying my personal vehicle over and over. And with a third, me and a friend both did it and gave the guy five bad sport warnings in the span of ten minutes before he finally left. Too bad, because I still had seven cars in my garage. lol

ryanhendly
  • ryanhendly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

If you're on PS3, maybe I'll run you out of a session. I've done that to two tanks so far simply by baiting them into destroying my personal vehicle over and over. And with a third, me and a friend both did it and gave the guy five bad sport warnings in the span of ten minutes before he finally left. Too bad, because I still had seven cars in my garage. lol

Haha fair enough, I'm on Xbox anyway but I don't care much for bad sport ratings or being put in a "cheater pool" that people are talking about now. I just free roam with crew members in a close session or do the odd race :p

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

It happened to me once luckily I duped one for my friend in which he ended uup customizing even more that was worth 103k duped another one for me and I continued.. now I keep my sexy car "Money Maker" safe

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

a glitcher complaining about a glitch in the game... what a f*ckin loser

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

I love how you assume people `dont want` to be a bad sport? Ive been in the bs lobby once and it was so much more fun then playing with the scared to glitch the boring and goody two shoes players I intend to go back the moment I can be bothered to track enough personal veicles, I actully think it should be a chooseable option when you logon. every game I joined when I was a bs was organised chaos, awesome times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users