79 replies to this topic
DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

Dirty fukin Dozen == Dfuk ==

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

Oh no... i Can read... and all i saw was Blah blah blah I'm garbage blah blah blah...

Again you cant read I care not of the opinion of random forum trolls....begone

Ha ha have fun glitching pussy

You're Fat and no one love's you and tell you're mom I will be late today O what I just call her..

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

Another minor warning, one time after swapping characters I was returned to my apartment with a completely different face. Don't know if it would have been permanent because I dash boarded.

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

what `side` is there? the op was to give information to people who use this glitch, if you dont use this glitch then what the f*ck are you doing here? this was never a disccusion on the rights and wrongs of glitching your just an opinionated little arsehole who has to give his opinion when its not wanted.

"The OP was giving information?"

YOU were the OP ha ha ha so what talking the the third person now? Ha ha ha gltichers, gotta love em! 

f*ck you and your glitching ... wonder why DLC and different modes have been delayed? It's because of you pussy glitchers. So please, KEEP glitching so legit content can be pushed back!

It's hilarious. Glitching in ANY other game is considered a dick thing to do and something you should only do if it doesn't effect anyone else. On here, glitching is like this celebrated achievement. Whatever, as I've stated before, keep glitching. Just know you aren't good enough to be playing this game and should probably put the controller down now...

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

what `side` is there? the op was to give information to people who use this glitch, if you dont use this glitch then what the f*ck are you doing here? this was never a disccusion on the rights and wrongs of glitching your just an opinionated little arsehole who has to give his opinion when its not wanted.

YOU were the OP ha ha ha so what talking the the third person now? Ha ha ha gltichers, gotta love em! 

f*ck you and your glitching ... wonder why DLC and different modes have been delayed? It's because of you pussy glitchers. So please, KEEP glitching so legit content can be pushed back!

It's hilarious. Glitching in ANY other game is considered a dick thing to do and something you should only do if it doesn't effect anyone else. On here, glitching is like this celebrated achievement. Whatever, as I've stated before, keep glitching. Just know you aren't good enough to be playing this game and should probably put the controller down now...

Great points! 

+1

See... ANYONE can pretend to like something they themselves said!

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

you+mad+bro_edb36c_3429172.jpg

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

So, you've called me fat and said you would be banging my mom later. NOW you're posting a meme on here... any other cool hipster thing you wanna get off your chest?

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

So, you've called me fat and said you would be banging my mom later. NOW you're posting a meme on here... any other cool hipster thing you wanna get off your chest?

Ya sure me and you're mom talked and we think you need to pay rent starting next month....

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

Glitching in ANY other game is considered a dick thing to do and something you should only do if it doesn't effect anyone else.

So you do approve of cash glitching on GTA then? Seeing as it has no effect on any other player?

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

Another banning thread... f*ck sake! No one will get banned... sh*t, stop posting useless sh*t over and over and over and over and over and over again...

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

Ya sure me and you're mom talked and we think you need to pay rent starting next month....

.... ouch.... 

Seriously... that all you got? 

qop
  • qop

Overpowered

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

tumblr_inline_mt8irbeYxd1riwygg.gif

• Cool Story Bro likes this

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

Glitching in ANY other game is considered a dick thing to do and something you should only do if it doesn't effect anyone else.

So you do approve of cash glitching on GTA then? Seeing as it has no effect on any other player?

It actually DOES effect other people.

You know that gun with basically unlimited ammo you bought with glitched money, that you are now using to mow players down with?

You know that home you are fleeing to that you bought with glitched money?

You know that sick ass getaway car you have that you are using to get away from other players that you bought with glitched money?

You know that helicopter you are flying you bought with glitched money...

How about that tank you bought with glitched money that you are using to spam kill people?

But yea, glitching money does NOTHING to effect other players

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

Before I start let me just say I dont care if you think its right or wrong mind your own business thats not why im posting this thread and I will not discuss it if you have a problem with me glitching then bite me, simple as.

Basically Did this glitch many times succesfully ammased a small fortune as a result and perfectly happy with how it went for me.or though I have found a worrying event that can happen to you, basically I did it with a fully custom bravado gauntlet netting me 40k+ everytime I used the glitch, it work until I had about 500k then all of a sudden when I swapped character and went back in I spawned outside lsc minus any car and found the car gone, it appears `sometimes` the glitch doesnt work only problem is when it doesnt work it will just sell your car as normal and you will lose it.

This is not a one time occurence it also happened to me doing it on my custom sabre turbo after a few trys.

I wasnt pissed off as Id made more then enough before these 2 occurences to buy the guantlet and custom it again and find a sabre and do the same and still have pleanty of money left over (about 700k after redoing both and fully kitting them out.... not bad)

But its just a warning as this seems to be a random occurence I havnt pinned it down to any particular thing, I was doing the glitch exactly as it should be done exactly the same as when it had worked before  when I suddenly lost the cars.

If anyone does now why this happens and how to avoid it please by all means post here but as it can seemengly happen at anytime there is a chance you could lose a car you dont intend to even if youve only glitched 1 or 2 times with it so it can bite you in the ass as well as be a help.

anyone else experienced this issue with the 1.4 lsc glitch?

1,  Request to not discuss morality - denied.  You suck and you're a cheater.  When the rapture comes you'll be the first one up against the wall.

2.  Location glitches are always risks.  You assume this risk.  How long does it take to make 40k doing normal game play?  Half hour?  45 minutes?  Depending on your team.  You grabbed 40k every... 60 seconds?  And you did this how many times before you lost the car?  It probably works out for you in the long run.  So you're still ahead of the game.

3.  Probably the best thing to do is set to Property, and get a place right across from an LSC.  Then it will always work, and you can bank your cash in the privacy of your garage before you head out again.  

4.  Your delay in hitting Option, Character Swap is your own problem.  Slow it down a little.  Once you hit the Menu, you have all day.  It takes about three full seconds from Sale to Exit animation.

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:29 PM Edited by Hootytooty, 28 October 2013 - 01:30 PM.

You know that gun with basically unlimited ammo you bought with glitched money, that you are now using to mow players down with?

You know that sick ass getaway car you have that you are using to get away from other players that you bought with glitched money?

How about that tank you bought with glitched money that you are using to spam kill people?

The quality of weapons people have is dependent on their RP, not their money. Provided you dont spend on frivolous things like suppressors, the best guns are all relatively cheap, and ammo is very cheap.

What kind of apartment a player has has zero effect on anyone else's gameplay.

Helicopters, including Buzzards and Annihilators, spawn at every airport and at the helipads anyway.

• Courtesy Flush George likes this

Coltfanjay
  • Coltfanjay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

I hope you lose all your cars. Cheating d-bags

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

The quality of weapons people have is dependent on their RP, not their money. Provided you dont spend on frivolous things like suppressors, the best guns are all relatively cheap, and ammo is very cheap.

Helicopters, including Buzzards and Annihilators, spawn at every airport and at the helipads anyway.

... and yet you still have to glitch?

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:43 PM Edited by Hootytooty, 28 October 2013 - 01:45 PM.

That Rhino wasn't going to buy itself.

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

That Rhino wasn't going to buy itself.

Ha ha ha so again, going back to my original statement, people who glitch are douches who can't play the game legit...

Anyways, this post got boring very quickly, so peace bitches!

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

I love how so many people are so quick to pass judgement on anyone that doesnt play the game as Grand purchase and insure auto while working for scraps auto V.

Im not going to bullsh*t any of you, yeah I glitched to get an apartment. My carbonizer.

However, I try to help new players that cannor afford anything.

Need ammo? I got you. Need car modded? Ice got you. Just need a group of people to play with that have no qualms doing any mission you have to help you progress? Ive got you.

I dont grief people. I dont shoot people outside of 1v1 deathmatch, which is usually done out of boredom with friends, I dont blow up personal vehicles. I dont flaunt my wealth openly. The most expensice car I own now is the infernus, which took a lot of survival playing, and last night it seemed they opened the flood gates on armored cars, I ran out of sticky bombs there were so many.

Point being, not all people who glitch are out to get you. Not all of us are dicks trying to screw anyone over.

If I could quick restart missions id do that, but they locked the function out.

I made it to level 55 playing straight, then to level 70 farming races for upgrades RP and money, then sold a duplicated car four times. Play missions, wait til 45 minutes have passed, do a simeon mission, ggetmy car duped, sell it, continue playing, repeat after 45 minutes as needed.

Honestly, if they reset me or wipe my account because of it, oh well, no skin off my dick. Not like I havent lost a character and had to start over before anyways.
  • KingPancakes likes this

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

I hope you lose all your cars. Cheating d-bags

Yes! Because of our cheating, its effecting your gameplay.... I glitch out my car from the LSC Glitch now I'm invisible and my car cannot be destroyed... Not to mention, we can afford the 500 hospital bill that non-glitchers can.... We're so amazing at glitching we can now have our characters fly like superman with the LSC Bike glitch...

We're so bad that DM is impossible to play because we glitch so hard at LSC that we're using the unlimited bulletproof best.. Geez, we're so horrible that GTA is unplayable... Damn us glitchers!

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

Oh no... i Can read... and all i saw was Blah blah blah I'm garbage blah blah blah...

That's so f*cking weird, because that's exactly what I read, too. We must be using the same douchebag translator app. I also have the "douchebag response setting" turned on, so let's see if he responds to show that it's still working.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:55 PM Edited by KingPancakes, 28 October 2013 - 01:57 PM.

I know eh? some people choose to do the glitch, some people don't. Some want to enjoy the "hard" part of it, while some want to dick around and not have to go through that
Sorry but I and from what I've seen A LOT of others playing this game have somewhat of a life and therefore not the time to hardcore grind out missions and half pay and other crap online like others do. sh*t it took me seems like ages compared to others just to best the main story in SP.

So when I found a money glitch I could pull off, I did it. I don't do it til I have a billion dollars and the best cars or even a tank or anything like that. Just to mod my favorite car better or afford some of the other things that I like. I don't go duping cars or modding the game itself or putting cars in the game that's don't belong (space docker, tow truck, franks buffalo) either. Not ALL that glitch are bad people for it. At most I've had maybe a mil in the bank? N then it's gone cuz I've spent it on upgrades for my cars when i unlock them.

The OP was just giving a heads up to anyone that it pertained to. That's all. And stop with the talk of banning for it or taking the moral high road and saying you don't glitch or use cheats. Because that's a load of horsesh*t. Everyone at one time or another has tried a cheat code or use a glitch of some sort. Has everyone forgotten Contra? For f*cks same it was part of pop culture to do the code for the best guns and infinite lives.

Damn youngins, relax and let people have fun. Maybe go outside after school or get a job? Live a little, then come back to those like us who have and want to just chill and enjoy the game how we want to enjoy it.
  • GodlessLiberal83 likes this

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

You dont read a thing I post do you? I dont care about playing for a challenge or progression or any of that bs, I have that on other games I play which are more time consuming, I want to play gta multiplayer to just go on with mates and cause random chaos , we had that approach to gta 4 and were still logging on right up till gta 5 release date so I dont really think im going to run out of things to do, do you?

The funny thing is your wasting time trying to tell me what you think of how I play a video game, how sad are you? you think your going to change me or something? no? then what is your point/ just bog off you silly little gobsh*te.

You sound like one of those sh*t players that I used to kill over and over in IV ... right up until the release of V, as you said.

I just played GTAO straight and levelled up with no problem and was able to get everything I wanted without being an idiot cheater ... but I do realize that some people need to cheat because their personal lives are crap. So it's okay ... the world needs bathroom attendants, too. lol

Once Rockstar resets or bans players who used the glitch, I really hope you come back here and whine about it. That will be awesome. :-)

vash_021
  • vash_021

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

yeah it happens sometimes I lost my chettah and vapid dominator but i already gathered more than enough to replace those just bought a monroe and picked up a rebel

Hazonkos
  • Hazonkos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:09 PM Edited by Hazonkos, 28 October 2013 - 02:10 PM.

Has happened to me also luckily I only used my scyther so it was all good just lucky the car was a normal spawn for me after each time I lost it and npcs was driving it around

Lisker
  • Lisker

Weeeeeee~

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

The only problem I have with glitch abusers is, they are now bitching about how bored they are. Well no f*cking sh*t. You get everything in a few hours and there is no sense of progress or satisfaction of finally saving up for that entity addler etc.

People get so obsessed about money and ranks that they forget they're playing a game.

GlaciusTS
  • GlaciusTS

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

I accidentally deleted my character. No I glitch because I lost everything. Also, I don't support R* removing the good rewards just to make sure people buy the cash cards. That doesn't sit well with me,  so I feel no moral remorse for resorting to unconventional means of profit as protest against their actions.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

The only problem I have with glitch abusers is, they are now bitching about how bored they are. Well no f*cking sh*t. You get everything in a few hours and there is no sense of progress or satisfaction of finally saving up for that entity addler etc.

People get so obsessed about money and ranks that they forget they're playing a game.

I've yet to ever feel bored playing a GTA game, online or otherwise.

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

You dont read a thing I post do you? I dont care about playing for a challenge or progression or any of that bs, I have that on other games I play which are more time consuming, I want to play gta multiplayer to just go on with mates and cause random chaos , we had that approach to gta 4 and were still logging on right up till gta 5 release date so I dont really think im going to run out of things to do, do you?

The funny thing is your wasting time trying to tell me what you think of how I play a video game, how sad are you? you think your going to change me or something? no? then what is your point/ just bog off you silly little gobsh*te.

You sound like one of those sh*t players that I used to kill over and over in IV ... right up until the release of V, as you said.

I just played GTAO straight and levelled up with no problem and was able to get everything I wanted without being an idiot cheater ... but I do realize that some people need to cheat because their personal lives are crap. So it's okay ... the world needs bathroom attendants, too. lol

Once Rockstar resets or bans players who used the glitch, I really hope you come back here and whine about it. That will be awesome. :-)

You do realise how bitter and upset you sound here, right?

lionofjudah7
  • lionofjudah7

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

https://dl.dropboxus...tput_rdm7fx.gif

i wanna find the full video to this gif so i can beat it to that ass 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users