Photo

A warning for those doing the 1.4 lsc glitch(no its not about being ba

79 replies to this topic
thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

Before I start let me just say I dont care if you think its right or wrong mind your own business thats not why im posting this thread and I will not discuss it if you have a problem with me glitching then bite me, simple as.

Basically Did this glitch many times succesfully ammased a small fortune as a result and perfectly happy with how it went for me.or though I have found a worrying event that can happen to you, basically I did it with a fully custom bravado gauntlet netting me 40k+ everytime I used the glitch, it work until I had about 500k then all of a sudden when I swapped character and went back in I spawned outside lsc minus any car and found the car gone, it appears `sometimes` the glitch doesnt work only problem is when it doesnt work it will just sell your car as normal and you will lose it.

This is not a one time occurence it also happened to me doing it on my custom sabre turbo after a few trys.

I wasnt pissed off as Id made more then enough before these 2 occurences to buy the guantlet and custom it again and find a sabre and do the same and still have pleanty of money left over (about 700k after redoing both and fully kitting them out.... not bad)

But its just a warning as this seems to be a random occurence I havnt pinned it down to any particular thing, I was doing the glitch exactly as it should be done exactly the same as when it had worked before  when I suddenly lost the cars.

If anyone does now why this happens and how to avoid it please by all means post here but as it can seemengly happen at anytime there is a chance you could lose a car you dont intend to even if youve only glitched 1 or 2 times with it so it can bite you in the ass as well as be a help.

anyone else experienced this issue with the 1.4 lsc glitch?

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

You're garbage...

• biggsull likes this

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

TheMadNinjaTurtle
  • TheMadNinjaTurtle

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

Oh look this thread again

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

A new thread on glitching ls customs?

Seems a worthy and necessary addition to the forums.

Areyousad
  • Areyousad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

How do you do this glitch?
Only glitch i knew was dupe cars like the space docker
Going to search youtube now, i know i didn't exactly help you with your problem but thanks bro.

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

Dirty fukin Dozen == Dfuk ==

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

I got two of the same car that i can sale for 107,567 if i sale one no big deal I get the other one and dupe it and go back glitching .....

• Buudah likes this

Buudah
  • Buudah

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

You can sell better cars then Guatlets.  Sultan or Sentiel XS sell for nearly 100k ea time.

You can dupe your car.  I always keep 2x copies of my whore'n car.

R* doesn't give a flying f*ck people have been asshole raping their once cash-cow multiplayer.

Buudah
  • Buudah

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

I got two of the same car that i can sale for 107,567 if i sale one no big deal I get the other one and dupe it and go back glitching .....

This!

OP is a nagroboshi

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

You can sell better cars then Guatlets.  Sultan or Sentiel XS sell for nearly 100k ea time.

You can dupe your car.  I always keep 2x copies of my whore'n car.

R* doesn't give a flying f*ck people have been asshole raping their once cash-cow multiplayer.

How do you do this glitch?
Only glitch i knew was dupe cars like the space docker
Going to search youtube now, i know i didn't exactly help you with your problem but thanks bro.

Heres how it works, take a valuable car of yours thats sellable ie one youve fully customised get into it then exit online mode so that the cloud saves the game with you having that car out as your personal car(thats important or you will spawn in whatever car is saved as your current personal car and will have sold the other one)

now go back into online mode, go to lsc in said car. sell it, the moment its sold go to menu go to swap character option, when it loads that menu screen swap back to the same character who will spawn in the car which was sold and youll be able to take it right back into lsc and sell it again.

Do this rinse and repeat.

but occasionaly the problem I had above does occur, as I stated ive no idea how or why it just seems to randomly. so be warned.

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

This!

OP is a nagroboshi

Thank you

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

Oh no... i Can read... and all i saw was Blah blah blah I'm garbage blah blah blah...

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

Oh no... i Can read... and all i saw was Blah blah blah I'm garbage blah blah blah...

Again you cant read I care not of the opinion of random forum trolls....begone

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

Ha ha have fun glitching pussy

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

Get to school little boy ....

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:40 PM Edited by thatcrazypenguin, 28 October 2013 - 12:42 PM.

You're garbage...

and you cant read

I will do! and you have fun grinding missions for crap rewards and spending days trying to achieve the same amount of cash I can in an hour.!

I have no moral issues with doing this particulaly as rockstar have now screwed the playerbase again by reducing mission rewards even further in an obvious attempt to set people up to depend on real money cash cards to achieve anything in a decent length of time.

Simply playing them at there own game, ill never have to pay real money or spend hours trying to enjoy the game (and if I want a challenge then ill play story mode-thats not what multiplayer is to me on a game like gta) you will simply because your afraid to cheat the system.

So whos the pussy?

• DirtyOldbear and LarryElite like this

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

A new thread on glitching ls customs?

Seems a worthy and necessary
addition to the forums.

Thats not how you spell "I didn't read."

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

I will do! and you have fun grinding missions for crap rewards and spending days trying to achieve the same amount of cash I can in an hour.!

I have no moral issues with doing this particulaly as rockstar have now screwed the playerbase again by reducing mission rewards even further in an obvious attempt to set people up to depend on real money cash cards to achieve anything in a decent length of time.

Simply playing them at there own game, ill never have to pay real money or spend hours trying to enjoy to game (and if I want a challenge then ill play story mode-thats not what multiplayer is to me on a game like gta) you will simply because your afraid to cheat the system.

So whos the pussy?

+1

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

I will do! and you have fun grinding missions for crap rewards and spending days trying to achieve the same amount of cash I can in an hour..

I have no moral issues with doing this particular as rockstar have screwed the playerbase by reducing mission rewards even further in an obvious attempt to set people up to depend on real money cash cards to achieve anything in a decent length of time.

Simply playing them at there own game, ill never have to pay real money or spend hours trying to enjoy to game, you will simple because your afraid to cheat the system.

So whos the pussy?

I actually just play around with friends and don't take it so seriously.. it's a game after all...

Dude, do whatever you want. I never said it was a moral issue or anything. I'm saying you are a pussy cause you can't take the game, so you glitch. Give yourself any excuse you want. You're simply a douche who can't get what they want legit. 

So... you are the pussy....

later!

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

I will do! and you have fun grinding missions for crap rewards and spending days trying to achieve the same amount of cash I can in an hour..

I have no moral issues with doing this particular as rockstar have screwed the playerbase by reducing mission rewards even further in an obvious attempt to set people up to depend on real money cash cards to achieve anything in a decent length of time.

Simply playing them at there own game, ill never have to pay real money or spend hours trying to enjoy to game, you will simple because your afraid to cheat the system.

So whos the pussy?

I actually just play around with friends and don't take it so seriously.. it's a game after all...

Dude, do whatever you want. I never said it was a moral issue or anything. I'm saying you are a pussy cause you can't take the game, so you glitch. Give yourself any excuse you want. You're simply a douche who can't get what they want legit. 

later!

The only way to achieve the kind of money you can by glitching playing legit is to play the game 24/7 and have no life what so ever

Id say if you consider people who dont want to do that as pussys then you have a f*cked up way of looking at life my friend..

I like playing multiplayer for fun as well, I dont consider grinding dollar after dollar and `saving up for things` as fun, this is gta not f*cking world of warcraft where youd expect such a style of play.

I treated gta 4 like my own personal chaos game just going online with friends and causing carnage to npcs and other players and thanks to glitching I can treat gta 5 the same way. simple.

• MagicNarcosis likes this

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:53 PM Edited by Tacoburgher327, 28 October 2013 - 12:53 PM.

You're garbage...

and you cant read

So whos the pussy?

later!

The only way to achieve the kind of money you can by glitching playing legit is to play the game 24/7 and have no life what so ever

Id say if you consider people who dont want to do that as pussys then you have a f*cked up way of looking at life my friend..

I like playing multiplayer for fun as well, I dont consider grinding dollar after dollar and `saving up for things` as fun, this is gta not f*cking world of warcraft where youd expect such a style of play.

I treated gta 4 like my own personal chaos game just going online with friends and causing carnage to npcs and other players and thanks to glitching I can treat gta 5 the same way. simple.

Brah... make ANY excuse you need to be a total pussy about the game. I don't care. I am simply saying you glitch, you are a douche... 

BTW... there have been MANY legit players that now have the apartment they want, the car they want, and weapons they want. So saying "The only way to achieve the kind of money you can by glitching playing legit is to play the game 24/7 and have no life what so ever" Is complete and utter garbage.

But then again, ANY way glitchers try and justify themselves to utter garbage, so you're right on par.

Have fun glitching, just don't come back in a week and say there isn't anything more to do...

JUX
  • JUX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

Garbage ass glitching punk.

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

So whos the pussy?

later!

Brah... make ANY excuse you need to be a total pussy about the game. I don't care. I am simply saying you glitch, you are a douche... 

BTW... there have been MANY legit players that now have the apartment they want, the car they want, and weapons they want. So saying "The only way to achieve the kind of money you can by glitching playing legit is to play the game 24/7 and have no life what so ever" Is complete and utter garbage.

But then again, ANY way glitchers try and justify themselves to utter garbage, so you're right on par.

Have fun glitching, just don't come back in a week and say there isn't anything more to do...

I think you do care because if you didn't you would not be still here .... Hmmmmmm

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

So whos the pussy?

later!

You dont read a thing I post do you? I dont care about playing for a challenge or progression or any of that bs, I have that on other games I play which are more time consuming, I want to play gta multiplayer to just go on with mates and cause random chaos , we had that approach to gta 4 and were still logging on right up till gta 5 release date so I dont really think im going to run out of things to do, do you?

The funny thing is your wasting time trying to tell me what you think of how I play a video game, how sad are you? you think your going to change me or something? no? then what is your point/ just bog off you silly little gobsh*te.

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

So whos the pussy?

later!

I think you do care because if you didn't you would not be still here .... Hmmmmmm

Actually, a great man once said "It takes an intelligent mind to entertain a thought without believing it." 

Just because I am discussing an opinion doesn't mean in the slightest I care what the OTHER persons opinion is... I am simply giving my side of things... 

BTW, everyone on here CARES about gta or you wouldn't be ont he forum. I am simply stating i don't care if this douche, or any douche out there glitches, just don't come on here saying "Its the only way" or "its legit." It isn't and you're a douche for even thinking so...

Why the mods don't just ban talking about glitches from the forum is BEYOND me.... Go to youtube if you wanna see glitches...

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

You're garbage...

and you cant read

So whos the pussy?

later!

You dont read a thing I post do you? 

Nope.... you glitch, you're a douche... simple as that!

brothan323
  • brothan323

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

who gives a sh*t if you exploit a glitch? NO ONE. God damn

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

what `side` is there? the op was to give information to people who use this glitch, if you dont use this glitch then what the f*ck are you doing here? this was never a disccusion on the rights and wrongs of glitching your just an opinionated little arsehole who has to give his opinion when its not wanted.

• DirtyOldbear and KingPancakes like this

brothan323
  • brothan323

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

what `side` is there? the op was to give information to people who use this glitch, if you dont use this glitch then what the f*ck are you doing here? this was never a disccusion on the rights and wrongs of glitching your just an opinionated little arsehole who has to give his opinion when its not wanted.

I know eh? some people choose to do the glitch, some people don't. Some want to enjoy the "hard" part of it, while some want to dick around and not have to go through that

Coranub
  • Coranub

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

Glitchers.../spit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users