• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

Someone is new to online gaming.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

Yeah - Afroamericans can say "Whiteboys" but White People cannot say "Nigga".

Thats just ridiculous......

Didn't you know?
Us "whites" are considered evil because some of our ancestors enslaved some black people like 100 years ago.
The ironic part. A lot of those slaves were sold by their own ruler. Slavery also existed in Africa long before it did in America. But no one ever mentions that.
Interesting isn't?
Yes, the slaves were sold by their own, but did they assist the people buying the slaves do this?
your last two posts here have made no sense. have you even finished school yet? :dontgetit:

Use your brain. I linked a video but it didn't show up so I sent it to him via pm. You are embarrassing yourself more and more with your personal vendetta against me.

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

Didn't you know?
Us "whites" are considered evil because some of our ancestors enslaved some black people like 100 years ago.
The ironic part. A lot of those slaves were sold by their own ruler. Slavery also existed in Africa long before it did in America. But no one ever mentions that.
Interesting isn't?
Yes, the slaves were sold by their own, but did they assist the people buying the slaves do this?
your last two posts here have made no sense. have you even finished school yet? :dontgetit:

Use your brain. 

i have and it told me you didn't know what the nation of islam was. :lol:

how am i supposed to believe/understand your statements on US history when you say stupid things like that? :dontgetit:

walkingsickness
  • walkingsickness

Mr. "Blow Your Head Off"

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

Its been about two weeks now and everytime i am online why do i always hear white people yelling out the N Word and a bunch of another slurs not only that i am even hearing kids around the age of middle school saying the same sh*t for example PSN: Grrr408 a dumb ass kid age 15 from san jose cali yelling out racial slurs to every one in the room mexican,asian and blacks. First of all parents who let thier kids should not let kids play this game i am also f*cking suprised they don't hear thier own damn kids yelling out slurs and For GROWN ASS f*ckING MEN. You getting killed in a f*cking video game and you turn in to a wannbe f*cking KKK member grow the f*ck up.

Yeah I feel ya.....but here is the reality of which we live today. People who want to type or say racial slurs online do it for two reasons, and the first one is the main reason. 1) they know you can't personally confront them and they have the upper hand. These are the people who in real life gets manhandle on a daily basis, then goes home and feels like a "big shot" on a mic because he/she can't look at you while he/she can say anything they want to you. 

2) They know that people like you will make topics about this on popular forums and then can troll you more. By telling them to "grow the f*ck up" is going to cause more trolling and less growing up. 

Isn't the internet a fantastic place  :sui:

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

Didn't you know?
Interesting isn't?

Use your brain.
i have and it told me you didn't know what the nation of islam was. :lol:

how am i supposed to believe/understand your statements on US history when you say stupid things like that? :dontgetit:
I wasn't asking you to believe me and my post wasn't aimed at you. So please take your disbelief and direct it to someone that cares.

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

Its been about two weeks now and everytime i am online why do i always hear white people yelling out the N Word and a bunch of another slurs not only that i am even hearing kids around the age of middle school saying the same sh*t for example PSN: Grrr408 a dumb ass kid age 15 from san jose cali yelling out racial slurs to every one in the room mexican,asian and blacks. First of all parents who let thier kids should not let kids play this game i am also f*cking suprised they don't hear thier own damn kids yelling out slurs and For GROWN ASS f*ckING MEN. You getting killed in a f*cking video game and you turn in to a wannbe f*cking KKK member grow the f*ck up.

^^white teen attempting anon street cred

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

@Ola441

Whoever you are, really you should just shut the f**k up. You really do sound dumb and you appear to have NO idea as to what you are talking about. Stop torturing yourself and stop talking.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

@Ola441
Whoever you are, really you should just shut the f**k up. You really do sound dumb and you appear to have NO idea as to what you are talking about. Stop torturing yourself and stop talking.

@Official general whoever you are, shut the f*ck up and get a life instead of following my posts. Worst part is I am sure since I registered on this website, I have never spoken to you once or even commented any threads you have started and for you to explode like that on me is funny xD, I don't know why.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

Lets keep this sort of discussions here:

http://gtaforums.com...ttitudesmorals/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users