GTA Online a Hub for white rasicts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
188 replies to this topic
Unequalibrium
  • Unequalibrium

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

f*ck ni**ers, honkeys, spics, jews, and everyone. You're all greedy, self centered assholes that think your kind is better, smarter, and more deserving of respect. Human nature. Stop acting like you're somehow different, because you're not. ni**ers = honkeys = spics. All people with a brain exhibit the same behavior. Always have, always will. I'm not racist intentionally. I love people in general, but that natural bias comes through sometimes whether I like it or not. Human nature.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

Keep in mind that lots of human trash( white supremacists) exist and do play video games. Such a shame.

also keep in mind that lots of human garbage (nation of islam) exist and do play video games. such a shame. :/
Nation of Islam lol, where is that located ? Beside the city of Christianity? Or the village of Buddhism?

Religion =\= country you dim wit
  • M0B5TA and DeafMetal like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

Its been about two weeks now and everytime i am online why do i always hear white people yelling out the N Word and a bunch of another slurs not only that i am even hearing kids around the age of middle school saying the same sh*t for example PSN: Grrr408 a dumb ass kid age 15 from san jose cali yelling out racial slurs to every one in the room mexican,asian and blacks. First of all parents who let thier kids should not let kids play this game i am also f*cking suprised they don't hear thier own damn kids yelling out slurs and For GROWN ASS f*ckING MEN. You getting killed in a f*cking video game and you turn in to a wannbe f*cking KKK member grow the f*ck up.

Ummm. I hate to break it to you, but you could be describing ANY online game. 

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

Welcome to online gaming for a mainstream game. A chunk of them will hopeflly move on to the next COD/BF when they come out.

Shroomerz420
  • Shroomerz420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

Its been about two weeks now and everytime i am online why do i always hear white people yelling out the N Word and a bunch of another slurs not only that i am even hearing kids around the age of middle school saying the same sh*t for example PSN: Grrr408 a dumb ass kid age 15 from san jose cali yelling out racial slurs to every one in the room mexican,asian and blacks. First of all parents who let thier kids should not let kids play this game i am also f*cking suprised they don't hear thier own damn kids yelling out slurs and For GROWN ASS f*ckING MEN. You getting killed in a f*cking video game and you turn in to a wannbe f*cking KKK member grow the f*ck up.

Did you play the story mode at all? Maybe those guys were just emulating Franklin and Lamar.

I actually lost count how many times they said nigga in the first 20 mins. To be honest, it was kind of annoying. I'm hoping it was satire on black culture and not a genuine performance by the actors. On an unrelated note, I thought Trevor was a piece of sh*t. I hated his character and avoided playing as him. Oddly enough, I preferred Franklin.

By the way, I'm white and not racist. So what's your point again...Or are you just making inaccurate generalizations?

saptis
  • saptis

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Yeah - Afroamericans can say "Whiteboys" but White People cannot say "Nigga".

Thats just ridiculous......

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

Blacks. Afroamericans/African-Americans is a Politically Correct term that has no basis in reality. i.e., they're just plain American and there are a lot of white Africans who happen to be 1st generation Americans (therefore, are African American).

Sorry I had to lol That term just makes me angry.

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

Keep in mind that lots of human trash( white supremacists) exist and do play video games. Such a shame.

also keep in mind that lots of human garbage (nation of islam) exist and do play video games. such a shame. :/
Nation of Islam lol, where is that located ? Beside the city of Christianity? Or the village of Buddhism?

I just got back from a trip to atheism land. great place, more people should visit. 

luckyshot666
  • luckyshot666

Badfella

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

How do you know their white? You're racist yourself.

Because i know how a white person would sound arite? a kid sound like justin beaver n redneck/hick 

what you have just said is Racist haha

I don't think you understand what racism is.

Racism = systematic oppression of a racial group, i.e. the prison-industrial complex, and mass incarceration of black people. If a black person calls me a "cracker", that's not racist, as they are not backed by a black supremacist super-structure. 

I don´t think YOU understand what racism is.

Racism = Hating someone based on skin color, religion, etc. etc. 

Official General
  • Official General

Broker, Liberty City, you HAVE to carry heat out there.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:54 PM Edited by Official General, 29 October 2013 - 01:58 PM.

Did you play the story mode at all? Maybe those guys were just emulating Franklin and Lamar.

I actually lost count how many times they said nigga in the first 20 mins. To be honest, it was kind of annoying. I'm hoping it was satire on black culture and not a genuine performance by the actors. On an unrelated note, I thought Trevor was a piece of sh*t. I hated his character and avoided playing as him. Oddly enough, I preferred Franklin.

By the way, I'm white and not racist. So what's your point again...Or are you just making inaccurate generalizations?

@ Shroomerz420

It was not a satire on black culture (and by that I assume you mean African-American culture specifically), it was a genuine performance by the actors indeed. In real-life, casual use of the word "nigga" in everyday speech is very prevalent among lower-working class and unemployed African-Americans who live in the ghettos of major U.S. cities, and more often than not they tend to be uneducated and illiterate (not in all cases though). That's why you hear the word being used so much in rap music, movies about the hood or any media form related to black hood culture. 

What you saw in GTA with Franklin and Lamar was a reflection of the reality of this fact. 

@ saptis

Lol how is the word, "white boy" racist ?? It means just that, a white boy or white guy. 

Shroomerz420
  • Shroomerz420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

Didn't you know?

Us "whites" are considered evil because some of our ancestors enslaved some black people like 100 years ago.

The ironic part. A lot of those slaves were sold by their own ruler. Slavery also existed in Africa long before it did in America. But no one ever mentions that.

Interesting isn't?
  • Ola441 likes this

The4orTy67
  • The4orTy67

Spieler Hasser

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:00 PM

I was playing Online few weeks ago and heard these 3 fine gentlemen talking to one another. African Americans I presume.

Once they got inside a store to rob it, one of them started screaming "PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG NI**A!", it made me laugh. So i messaged him, saying "you sound like Lamar", then I heard him talking "Yo this guy thinks I'm Lamar. Nah bro, I am not Kendrick Lamar." Well, he didn't get it.

Shroomerz420
  • Shroomerz420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:03 PM Edited by Shroomerz420, 29 October 2013 - 02:07 PM.

Double post. Damn this phone.

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

Maybe a little more reading and learning, and a little less pew pew pew??? 

And also....freedom of speech bro. Who cares what someone says online hahahah. You young bucks are so sensitive these days. It's quite comical.

Freedom of speech doesn't entitle you to racist bullsh*t. Remember, for every right, there's a limit.

I'm sick of people saying "you're insensitive for hating racism" or "this is the internet" -- welp, if so, then I'll continue to complain about your honkey ass sentiment.

"Honkey ass"

Oh the irony. And you think you have a right to complain about racism? 

Also, the statement in red is 100 percent false, as evident by the fact that you just used a racist term, and the statement in general should be wrong anyway. Don't try to defend yourself. "Honkey ass" IS racist and you KNOW it. Two wrongs don't make a right, and that is what bothers me most about this issue. Not the ignorant racist people, not the fighting, it's the hypocrisy that bothers me most. I'm tired of people like YOU thinking that just because we are minorities (I assume you are) we somehow have a right to be racist or say racist things against white people and get away with it. We don't. 

As I mentioned previously, I am hispanic, but I certainly don't think that it is in ANY way right to deny someone the right to speak their minds, a right that has been fought over and a right that men have died for. I can understand "reasonable" limitations yes, but if say, for example, some racist organization wants to hold a public event where they try to argue that all Mexicans should be deported, I am not going to try to deny them that right. Not only would it go against the first amendment, I believe it would be morally wrong to deny people the right to speak their mind, regardless of how insulting or offensive their words are. I'm sorry you don't feel the same way. I think you are just mentally weak and need to get over it. Words are words. I laugh whenever I hear something racist, because I know the person who said it has just done me a favor by showing me that they have nothing of interest or relevance to say, and I should just ignore them. 

"honky" is not a racist term. Neither is cracker. You're delusional if you believe that. "OH LOOK, THE POOR WHITE MAN WAS CALLED CRACKER, THAT'S RACIST, RIGHT?" It actually isn't. Look into institutional racism.

Shroomerz420
  • Shroomerz420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

@ Shroomerz420

It was not a satire on black culture (and by that I assume you mean African-American culture specifically), it was a genuine performance by the actors indeed. In real-life, casual use of the word "nigga" in everyday speech is very prevalent among lower-working class and unemployed African-Americans who live in the ghettos of major U.S. cities, and more often than not they tend to be uneducated and illiterate (not in all cases though). That's why you hear the word being used so much in rap music, movies about the hood or any media form related to black hood culture. 

What you saw in GTA with Franklin and Lamar was a reflection of the reality of this fact. 

@ saptis

Lol how is the word, "white boy" racist ?? It means just that, a white boy or white guy. 

Yeah, I can appreciate that. But it doesn't change the fact that it was cringe worthy. To me anyway. Maybe I'm just getting old. Haha

This is coming from someone who enjoys 2Pac and Bone Thugs.

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

Because i know how a white person would sound arite? a kid sound like justin beaver n redneck/hick 

Racism = systematic oppression of a racial group, i.e. the prison-industrial complex, and mass incarceration of black people. If a black person calls me a "cracker", that's not racist, as they are not backed by a black supremacist super-structure. 

Luckyshot, what you understand as racism is some textbook, elementary school definition bullsh*t. ShootPeopleNotDope had it right.

Shroomerz420
  • Shroomerz420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

Can't we all just get along? :-)

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

obviously you have no idea what the NOI is. please do some research next time so you don't look like a dimwit. ;)

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

Can't we all just get along? :-)

Officer Koon says no. ;-)

OT racists are of course ignorant cowards but the whole freedom of speech thing means that we are unable to stop them from expressing their ill-thought opinions. a new CoD and next Gen should thin out the herd a bit hopefully.

luckyshot666
  • luckyshot666

Badfella

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

Luckyshot, what you understand as racism is some textbook, elementary school definition bullsh*t. ShootPeopleNotDope had it right.

There is institutional racism and then there is racism. You are saying that if I hate black people because of their skin color, I am not a racist.

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

For the people that think freedom of speech means you can "say what you want, where you want, when you want"

http://www.uscourts....ree-speech.aspx

Official General
  • Official General

Broker, Liberty City, you HAVE to carry heat out there.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:58 PM Edited by Official General, 29 October 2013 - 03:17 PM.

Didn't you know?

Us "whites" are considered evil because some of our ancestors enslaved some black people like 100 years ago.

The ironic part. A lot of those slaves were sold by their own ruler. Slavery also existed in Africa long before it did in America. But no one ever mentions that.

Interesting isn't?

What's your point here ?? Slavery has historically existed in almost all societies all over the world, so slavery existing in Africa is nothing extraordinary. And just because slavery existed in Africa before America, does that still make it right and lawful for one human race to enslave another human race, terrorize, brutalize and oppress them based on racial hatred ??

And without going to much into the history of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, it was not as straightforward and simple as you made it out to be. Many Black African rulers did not just simply sell their 'own people' to the White Europeans slavers for their own gain. There were much more different reasons as to why it happened, and there are a ton of complex and deeper issues behind it all. You will find it more interesting to research it properly than just spewing out inaccurate speculation. 

Anyway, it's a shame that online gaming is used for racial abuse. The guys who do it are just real life, scared, b*tch pussies that would probably cross to the other side of the road at the sight of a black man at night. Pure cowardice at it's finest, runnin' your mouth from behind the safety of a TV screen. 

Kung Lao
  • Kung Lao

FOR THE SHAOLIN

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

There is an easy solution to this.

Mute the headset!!!. Doesn't get any more simple than that.

And Im no being funny but black people are just as bad for racism. We are all just as bad as each other for god sakes. If it really annoys you that much then MUTE.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

I have the Dixie horn on every vehicle I own in game......

How is this stupid ass thread still open....wow.

• lizardman563 likes this

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:08 PM Edited by OffroadRunner, 29 October 2013 - 03:11 PM.

Not even gonna bother reading through the post, just gonna respond to this. Yes some people tend to use that word in a racist manner. Just like the word white cracker, honkie, wet back, sand N is used in a racist manner. I personally use the N word not towards anyone in general, but that word has been categorized by people as racist.. Why? Do you even know what the term means? Have you heard a lil Wayne song or Drake or any other rapper.. So what I can say it while singing but that's it? No.. Ill say it when I want, and until I actually point at someone or refer to someone and use it.. It's not racist. But for you to refer as a "white" hub, that's technically racist pointing out one specific genre and categorizing them. I've played with PLENTY of people that's racist and yeah 25% of them are white, but the other 75% is black, Hispanic, and other nationalities.

If it bothers you that much, stop playing or turn your mic off.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:09 PM Edited by Ola441, 29 October 2013 - 03:45 PM.

Didn't you know?
Interesting isn't?
Yes, the slaves were sold by their own, but did they assist the people buying the slaves do this:?

See the smiles on their faces?(I'll send you the video)

Did they assist in the hangings and the torture? It happened 100s of years ago yes but hitler happened 50+ years ago, the heroes that died for america in the Iraq war happend 5 years ago and is still happening. So what? Should people step on history but deliberately opening closed wounds? Racists don't feel anything in their hearts and /or they don't know about real people suffering

Ashwulf
  • Ashwulf

Beer Tester

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

Keep in mind that lots of human trash( white supremacists) exist and do play video game

Of course, because only whites can be racist.

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

Didn't you know?
Interesting isn't?
Yes, the slaves were sold by their own, but did they assist the people buying the slaves do this?

your last two posts here have made no sense. have you even finished school yet? :dontgetit:

• Ola441 likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Until the last neck of the last boss is hung

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

There is institutional racism and then there is racism. You are saying that if I hate black people because of their skin color, I am not a racist.

No, if you hate black people, you're a racist, as you're backed by institutional racism, by a white supremacist power structure that began with slavery. If a black person calls me a "cracker", what history of my own oppresion--that extends to the present day--am I going to have to be reminded of? Oh, right.

Basically, racism has to exist on an institutional level in order to exist on an individual level.

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:39 PM Edited by NYdreamz, 29 October 2013 - 03:41 PM.

a racist person would want you to get mad.... been playing in games with them for so long they are all the same....

just laugh at them and with them ... and it kinda throws them off for awhile... but its not just gta online.... its how the world is....just alot of people are quiet/subliminal about it

anyway... i dont know why people are trying to give racism a complex meaning .... no matter what color you are ... if you hate a certain race for whatever reason... your a racist .. df

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users