188 replies to this topic
Ashwulf
  • Ashwulf

Beer Tester

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

OP - Enjoy the following: :lol:

Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, White countries for Everybody

It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

Having the freedom to make racist statements doesn't change the fact that it is despicable behavior. 

:^: exactly. thank god there are no laws against despicable behavior! :nervous:

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

I would laugh if this wasn't so sad. What "white country" are you speaking about? Surely it CANNOT be the United States? Please tell me you are not one of those ignorant fools who believe Christopher Columbus "discovered" America, a place ALREADY inhabited by American Indians.

White Europeans slaughtered the true americans and claimed this country as their own, and racist douchebags pretend that everyone ELSE is flooding into this "white country".

Are you legally retarded?

• Frantz Fuchs and Ola441 like this

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

Having the freedom to make racist statements doesn't change the fact that it is despicable behavior. 

:^: exactly. thank god there are no laws against despicable behavior! :nervous:

I wouldn't advocate for a law against despicable behavior OR racism, but there's nothing wrong with pointing out that something is garbage, in SPITE of not breaking any laws.

The discussion is important, and the OP has just as much of a right to bring it up, as those who celebrate racist comments.

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

Please tell me you're not talking about the United States?

Ashwulf
  • Ashwulf

Beer Tester

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

I would laugh if this wasn't so sad. What "white country" are you speaking about? Surely it CANNOT be the United States? Please tell me you are not one of those ignorant fools who believe Christopher Columbus "discovered" America, a place ALREADY inhabited by American Indians.

White Europeans slaughtered the true americans and claimed this country as their own, and racist douchebags pretend that everyone ELSE is flooding into this "white country".

Yes I'm white, and therefore automatically born racist in the eyes of the liberals. Never will we be allowed to forget slavery etc etc. A million years from now, we'll still be reminded of the slavery debate.

BTW, native indian tribes weren't exactly all hugs and kisses, I think you'll find that most of them hated and butchered each other before the "white devils" arrived.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

Stupidity and ignorance...that is all...thank you and good night! :)

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

I agree that it's not good to be an asshole towards people for no reason...But, I feel sorry for the people using racial insults. They don't have the intelligence to adequately destroy a person with words in a smart way and resort to pathetic insults. You think insulting a persons race is the best way to break them? I don't think so.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:06 AM Edited by AtomicPunk, 29 October 2013 - 01:07 AM.

Actually, many skeletons and other evidence has been found that proves whites were in amerika looong before the indians. I know you foreigners and anti-white people love to throw it out there, but it's inaccurate. Whites were the first in China and many other countries as well--ereference the hanging white mummies of china. No one owned america at the time and the rest was won in war. Many people left Europe because of the taxes and oppresion. They tried to follow here but got slaughtered and the cowards sent home running. Blacks were brought here not by whites. Who owned the boats? Who made the deals. I'll give ya a little hint: The same ppl who own the banks and TV news medias. You keep spreading that disinfo and lies now, ya hear! People now know better!!

Meanwhile....back on the ranch, there's absolutely nothing that can be done about people being rude online. Just grin and bear it or give it right back to them. I've said some pretty nasty stuff that I don't even believe, but I fight racism with racism. You fight fire with fire, right? heh heh

Oh, AND RON PAUL 2016

AIPAC hates him so he must be a goodin.

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

When black people stop saying ni**er 20 times a second, then most others might as well. At first calling each other ni**er all the time was taking it back... now it's just as annoying as being racist.

Stop being a ni**er, stop using the word ni**er, and just be a man like everyone else. You're not special, you just have a darker shade of skin than than other, but f*ck, my skin is paler than other whiteys and that it'self is enough to get me in flack with my fellow tanned white man.

Ashwulf
  • Ashwulf

Beer Tester

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:38 AM Edited by Ashwulf, 29 October 2013 - 01:38 AM.

I have an idea, lets all call each other cracker all day long and then complain when blacks use the term.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

It's just a sad truth that it IS a online video game full of angry 12 year olds who say "N***er" like it's going out of style.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

Yes I'm white, and therefore automatically born racist in the eyes of the liberals. Never will we be allowed to forget slavery etc etc. A million years from now, we'll still be reminded of the slavery debate.

BTW, native indian tribes weren't exactly all hugs and kisses, I think you'll find that most of them hated and butchered each other before the "white devils" arrived.

Congratulations. You now have a degree in Youtube science. What did YOU glean from that video? Was it supposed to prove something?

The only thing I see is that you are pissed off that you get "reminded" of historical events that you'd rather pretend never happened. I know it's an inconvenience for you.

Keep believing that America belongs to "white people".

ry12111
  • ry12111

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

nigga

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

Man I get this every time I hop online but the way to kill this whole thing is say" r* is f*cking all of us" then the whole room comes together worked twice for me or I'd just sit on top 400,000$ Apt sniping people they always think your in the house

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

And everyone is prejudice in one way white blacks Hispanics

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:17 AM

Then be racist back! Its not that hard, we all have a natural hate for people who don't look like us no matter what race you are, it's just that is varies in ferocity and frequency from person to person.

Fight fire with more fire instead of bitching about it.

chris660
  • chris660

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:11 AM Edited by chris660, 29 October 2013 - 03:12 AM.

Have yet to encounter the racist whites in the GTAO world.  But have played with plenty of blacks who said ni**er 100 times during 1 death match. 

Edit: Oh so N I G G E R is censored but honkey is fine?  WTF?

Mr.Aaron
  • Mr.Aaron

Excuse me while I whip this out

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:15 AM Edited by Gix4kix, 29 October 2013 - 03:15 AM.

If "African American" people can say it then anybody can. It's how you use the word that's more important.

And if you really want to blame someone blame pop culture.
  • lizardman563 likes this

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

Bunch of kids sitting around the suburbs playing video games with unlimited internet complaining about understanding racism... Yay!

Ashwulf
  • Ashwulf

Beer Tester

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:52 AM Edited by Ashwulf, 29 October 2013 - 03:52 AM.

Congratulations. You now have a degree in Youtube science. What did YOU glean from that video? Was it supposed to prove something?

The only thing I see is that you are pissed off that you get "reminded" of historical events that you'd rather pretend never happened. I know it's an inconvenience for you.

Keep believing that America belongs to "white people".

Just to help you out a little bit, I'm not American, nor do I live in America........

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

HERE is the thing. 

ONLINE, almost everyone is a racist. 

REAL LIFE : not so many racists. 

i think we are all racists on the inside... i mean, its HUMAN NATURE to outcast those who are not like us. 

ill be the first to admit ,i wlil yell out racial slurs to everyone, even my own race. that doesnt mean im a racist in real life. 

its a game, its competitive, and sometimes we say things in the heat of the moment. 

its actions that count, not words :)

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

as for the thing about the "kids" yelling it.. you cant really blame the parents. we live in a world where censoring entertainment doesnt really work anymore. 

you'd be amazed at the things kids see now-a-days 

bsnooch
  • bsnooch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

Freedom of speech means you CAN say whatever you want EXCEPT if you are inciting crime, violence, racism ETC ETC

yeah, there is no crime ,violence or racism in any GTA games. :sarcasm:

you people need to grow up and stop crying. i grasped the concept of "sticks and stones" back when i was a little kid. if you can't handle it......go play your v-smile. :wtf:

Yet another person that doesn't understand the Law

I'm not sure why I am writing but I think you are the one who doesn't understand my soggy friend.

I am going to assume that are referring to the 1st amendment of the United States Constitution when you refer to "the law". Because the case you are making seems to be one of some sort of prior restraint on individuals (or citizens) in the United States, and this is false.

You can yell FIRE in a movie theater, nothing stops you from doing that. There is no law that makes any words illegal before you say them. Now that doesn't mean you won't get arrested, but you will certainly not be charged with violating "Free Speech laws". I believe that is where you are getting confused, because if you look at the wording of the actual amendment, you will see that the "law" affects only the government. It's really simple and easy to understand.

Of course, an individual's words have consequences, and if you yell FIRE in a theater and cause a panic where people are injured or endangered, then you can certainly expect to be penalized for causing harm to others. It is no different from approaching a large biker and insulting his mother. Nothing stops you from doing such, it is your unalienable right, but don't be surprised when he turns around and punches you in the face. :)

I consider the "yelling bomb in the airport" scenario a moot point because in the USA these days, the airports are essentially 'Constitution-free' zones. So really freedom of speech doesn't apply there. :p

• lizardman563 likes this

bmarshall15
  • bmarshall15

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

lemme explain OP why these kids say the things they say online in video games.  These kids would never utter these phrases in "real life" so they feel the freedom to be able to do it with their "onine avatar". Such is the life of online anonymity.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

You're all a bunch of c*nts. I'm convinced that the GTA fan base is full of illiterate inbred pieces of sh*t.

I'm a racist myself, and I don't discourage it. But being racist in online gaming? Is there really any need or benefit? That's just retarded. People with too much time on their hands, and not enough brains to find a productive use for it.

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:44 AM

Keep in mind that lots of human trash( white supremacists) exist and do play video games. Such a shame.

TH3B055
  • TH3B055

Nothing is true...

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

Maybe a little more reading and learning, and a little less pew pew pew???

Lol you be suprised there a guy with IGN tag in his name claim to work for them then he was talking smack about my crew so me and my friends went atfer him and his friends killed them over 50 times and all them kept spilling racial slurs seriously they people like that need grow the f*ck up.

the IGN crew is a public one so anyone can join

bensons
  • bensons

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:44 AM Edited by bensons, 29 October 2013 - 10:46 AM.

'merica is still so behind the times and segregated.

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

Keep in mind that lots of human trash( white supremacists) exist and do play video games. Such a shame.

also keep in mind that lots of human garbage (nation of islam) exist and do play video games. such a shame. :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users