GTA Online a Hub for white rasicts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
188 replies to this topic
fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

Freedom of speech means you CAN say whatever you want EXCEPT if you are inciting crime, violence, racism ETC ETC

yeah, there is no crime ,violence or racism in any GTA games. :sarcasm:

you people need to grow up and stop crying. i grasped the concept of "sticks and stones" back when i was a little kid. if you can't handle it......go play your v-smile. :wtf:

Yet another person that doesn't understand the Law

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

You actually have to be 18 to accept the EULA which you automatically do while logging in to online. You have to be 18 to accept any legal contract.

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Freedom of speech means you CAN say whatever you want EXCEPT if you are inciting crime, violence, racism ETC ETC

you people need to grow up and stop crying. i grasped the concept of "sticks and stones" back when i was a little kid. if you can't handle it......go play your v-smile. :wtf:

you mean that law that keeps crime violence and racism out of movies? :dontgetit:

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

MUTE BUTTON.

THEIR.

... the suspense is killing me!! their what?!

• Moonshield, TakinThyBacon, 727gta and 1 other like this

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

you mean that law that keeps crime violence and racism out of movies? :dontgetit:

I think you are getting a bit confused. Movies and video games don't directly incite violence in the real world. There may be an argument that some people are influenced by them but that can't be proven. I could go on but I've probably lost you already.

BurgerKingpeaceRingpie
  • BurgerKingpeaceRingpie

Coming soon to a location near you: charming ruins

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

How do you know their white? You're racist yourself.

Because i know how a white person would sound arite? a kid sound like justin beaver n redneck/hick 

what you have just said is Racist haha

I don't think you understand what racism is.

Racism = systematic oppression of a racial group, i.e. the prison-industrial complex, and mass incarceration of black people. If a black person calls me a "cracker", that's not racist, as they are not backed by a black supremacist super-structure. 

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

I think you are getting a bit confused. Movies and video games don't directly incite violence in the real world. 

your right, i have never heard of a movie inciting violence. :sarcasm:

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

And yes the KKK are breaking the law depending on what they are saying. The local authorities more than likely turn a blind eye. Would like to see them carry out these meets in the middle of NYC or WDC

There has been KKK rallies in almost every major city in this country. 

@fwenshy, lol, I don't need to worry about getting in trouble. Im not a racist, kkk supporter, so it really isn't an issue for me. Say what ya want to say. 

Period

As I said at the very start of my point. It DEPENDS on what words are used in these meets. You are finding this a struggle. Come on don't live up to the Stereotype.

lol, ok buddy. You have obviously never seen a rally. Hush. 

Say what ya want to say, when you want say it, where you want to say it. Don't like it? Say something.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

I've been going to the wrong types of rallies then. Cause I'm sure as hell seen some dirt fly.

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

And yes the KKK are breaking the law depending on what they are saying. The local authorities more than likely turn a blind eye. Would like to see them carry out these meets in the middle of NYC or WDC

@fwenshy, lol, I don't need to worry about getting in trouble. Im not a racist, kkk supporter, so it really isn't an issue for me. Say what ya want to say. 

Period

As I said at the very start of my point. It DEPENDS on what words are used in these meets. You are finding this a struggle. Come on don't live up to the Stereotype.

Say what ya want to say, when you want say it, where you want to say it. Don't like it? Say something.

Ok.. Go shout that you have bomb in your local airport. Wow you are struggling with this.

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

Period

Ok.. Go shout that you have bomb in your local airport. Wow you are struggling with this.

yelling bomb in airport=to yelling ni**er online? :blink:

i think you need to go back to law school. :monocle:

• AtomicPunk likes this

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

Period

yelling bomb in airport=to yelling ni**er online? :blink:

i think you need to go back to law school. :monocle:

No not at all. By his logic he's allowed to yell "bomb" in an airport because "free speech" allows him to. He said "say what you want, where you want, when you want"

Nonpareil1983
  • Nonpareil1983

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:26 PM Edited by Shenmue18, 28 October 2013 - 04:28 PM.

You can't take what people say online seriously. Sure, some of them might actually be racist, but a lot of people drop racial slurs just to get a reaction out of people, so when you react like this, you're giving them exactly what they want. They want to piss you off and cause controversy. I'd bet half of the people you hear saying all this are just trying to get under your skin.

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

All I'm trying to point out is that free speech doesn't mean that you can say what you like. This isn't my opinion this is a fact. And you can't have an opinion on facts. Why are people not understanding this.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:28 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 28 October 2013 - 04:34 PM.

Welcome to the new america where will it will get far worse. There is such a lustful hate amongst young white kids these days that the future looks scary. I think you shouldn't take anything to heart and just play. Stop being sensitive. It can get annoying but just mentally block it out--just grin and bear it. That's really all you can do.

There are some studies being written right now about the levels of racism and anti-semitism amongst whites. It's at scary, unheardof levels. Go anywhere on the internet and you will see or hear it. The same is happening in public too.

I LOL at how foreigners try and dictate what americans' free speech means. It's non-negotiable. People can holler racial names at the top of their lungs 'til they're blue in the face. It's not illegal and never will be.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

Why is this not locked yet?

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

AtomicPunk why don't you also go and yell bomb in the airport, see if free speech keeps you from getting arrested and taken to court and finally jailed.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:59 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 28 October 2013 - 05:02 PM.

AtomicPunk why don't you also go and yell bomb in the airport, see if free speech keeps you from getting arrested and taken to court and finally jailed.

Just saying "bomb" is not illegal or terrorism. Calling someone a racist name is just an opinion and nothing more. Can't believe you cannot disern between the two. lol

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

Just saying "bomb" is not illegal or terrorism. Calling someone a racist name is just an opinion and nothing more. Can't believe you cannot disern between the two. lol

So you agree. You can't say what you want where you want. Finally a breakthrough with a stupid American. My faith in humanity is restored

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:12 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 28 October 2013 - 05:13 PM.

So you agree. You can't say what you want where you want. Finally a breakthrough with a stupid American. My faith in humanity is restored

LOL

Do you understand the words that I type? And calling me a stupid american makes you lose because you are obviously jealous of our success and inventions that you use every day. Can you imagine life without them? You're welcome. You french cowards would also be speaking German had it not been for us. You're welcome.

You can say bomb in an airport. It's not illegal. I'll go there and say it 50 times. It will never be illegal to call someone a racist name in amerika. Never. The constitution is non-negotiable, especially to foreigners who think they have a say. It will also never be illegal to ask questions about WW1 & WW2, who started them, and about the holocaust. You should read or constitution sometime. It is very clear what our freedoms are. A lot gave their lives for it and it will be preserved.

Are you Piers Morgan, BTW? lol Jk

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

People who say that kids 'shouldn't play violent videogames' are not taken seriously by any means -.-

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:16 PM Edited by Ola441, 28 October 2013 - 05:23 PM.

Saying bomb is illegal in a public, the same way you will be arrested for being racist in public. If you don't believe me .. Try it. You think the country is so free... Test the limit is of that freedom and see what happens.

Check your facts about inventions
54% of all inventions are British

http://www.cipa.org....F4-FE3ACB330129

You make Americans look bad with your posts. Be supportive of your country but use facts to do that.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Saying bomb is illegal in a public, the same way you will be arrested for being racist in public. If you don't believe me .. Try it. You think the country is so free... Test the limit is of that freedom and see what happens.

Show me where in the law books or the constitution where it is illegal to say the word bomb. Link it right now.

You cannot...I REPEAT you cannot be arrested in amerika for calling someone a racist name. They may, however, arrest you for disorderly conduct. As long as there are no threats it is not a hate crime. You are very ignorant to the law, which is no excuse, BTW;)

Bazzad
  • Bazzad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

I like the part where OP complained about racism whilst assuming that all the racists in GTAO are white.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

Show me where in the law books or the constitution where it is illegal to say the word bomb. Link it right now.

You cannot...I REPEAT you cannot be arrested in amerika for calling someone a racist name. They may, however, arrest you for disorderly conduct. As long as there are no threats it is not a hate crime. You are very ignorant to the law, which is no excuse, BTW;)

I cba to browse through the constitution.
But read this article about hate speech:

http://en.wikipedia....h#United_States

Ashwulf
  • Ashwulf

Beer Tester

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

The only time I've heard the N word is when blacks call each other it in the lobby. The answer is to mute them. I was called a stupid cracker while in TDM. Boo hoo, I think I might cry, somebody called me a cracker.

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

LOL
Do you understand the words that I type? And calling me a stupid american makes you lose because you are obviously jealous of our success and inventions that you use every day. Can you imagine life without them? You're welcome. You french cowards would also be speaking German had it not been for us. You're welcome.

You can say bomb in an airport. It's not illegal. I'll go there and say it 50 times. It will never be illegal to call someone a racist name in amerika. Never. The constitution is non-negotiable, especially to foreigners who think they have a say. It will also never be illegal to ask questions about WW1 & WW2, who started them, and about the holocaust. You should read or constitution sometime. It is very clear what our freedoms are. A lot gave their lives for it and it will be preserved.

Are you Piers Morgan, BTW? lol Jk

I'm from Coventry England, Google Sir Frank Whittle who was from my home city, Invented probably the most important modern day invention. And don't get me started on what else GB gave to the world.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

I can find any law quotes but an example:

http://www.complex.c...b-in-an-airport

I'll keep looking

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

I cba to browse through the constitution.
But read this article about hate speech:

http://en.wikipedia....h#United_States

hahahalol Wikipedia? No. Thats not a link to the government or laws of america. haha

Calling someone a racist name IS NOT hate speech or illegal. Also, show me where the word bomb is illegal and forbidden to say in amerika. Link

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

Maybe a little more reading and learning, and a little less pew pew pew???

Lol you be suprised there a guy with IGN tag in his name claim to work for them then he was talking smack about my crew so me and my friends went atfer him and his friends killed them over 50 times and all them kept spilling racial slurs seriously they people like that need grow the f*ck up.

1. You didn't kill them over 50 times

2. Stop being so sensitive 

Did what they said change your life in any way, shape, or form?

No, just forget it ever happened. It means nothing.

LOL?

1.I never said i killed them alone killed them in zancho river over an hour so think foo

2.I ain't sensitive i am annoyed 

Share his gamertag with us so I can smack the sh*t out of him if I ever see him online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users