• This topic is locked This topic is locked
188 replies to this topic
vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

Didn't you play sp mode? Jimmy is everyone you are playing with... and everyone you play with is Jimmy... lol

Lol.. but Jimmy get beaten by his dad and run over all the time in SP 

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

There's an option to mute players for a reason.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

Problem with the world today is, too many people cry over nothing. Seriously, not even a cool nigga gives a sh*t if a white boy calls him a nigga. Doesn't make you racist or anything. If however, a black man wants to cry about it, then i'll simply class a black man calling me a dickhead racist. Don't really see why a black man can insult a white boy, but a white boy cannot insult a black man. Also makes them look silly to hide behind something as stupid as "you're racist". No mother f*cker, i'm not racist, i simply watch too much MTV for f*cks sake.

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

This wouldn't be an issue if you didn't make it into one. Words carry the weight you give them.

• RPhilMan1 likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

And yes the KKK are breaking the law depending on what they are saying. The local authorities more than likely turn a blind eye. Would like to see them carry out these meets in the middle of NYC or WDC

There has been KKK rallies in almost every major city in this country. 

@fwenshy, lol, I don't need to worry about getting in trouble. Im not a racist, kkk supporter, so it really isn't an issue for me. Say what ya want to say. 

Period

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

And yes the KKK are breaking the law depending on what they are saying. The local authorities more than likely turn a blind eye. Would like to see them carry out these meets in the middle of NYC or WDC

There has been KKK rallies in almost every major city in this country. 

@fwenshy, lol, I don't need to worry about getting in trouble. Im not a racist, kkk supporter, so it really isn't an issue for me. Say what ya want to say. 

Period

As I said at the very start of my point. It DEPENDS on what words are used in these meets. You are finding this a struggle. Come on don't live up to the Stereotype.

luckyshot666
  • luckyshot666

Badfella

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

Yeah, racism is bullsh*t, it is true that some people are oversensitive though, one day I was having casual discussion about what is going on in Africa when some black guy start yelling at me, I invited him to my table and asked him how exactly did I offend him, but he could not give an answer. Got a new friend of him though hehe. But one should not take insults personally in this world of assholes, because then your life is going to be sh*tty.

• stepladder likes this

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

The meets in NYC are probably very different from the ones in the middle of a racist community.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

I am staying out of this one, no good will come of it.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:48 PM Edited by jamieleng, 28 October 2013 - 01:50 PM.

This game was my first online experience ever. I've spent about 10hrs on it so far & only heard one bitch fight between someone who sounded like someone young enough to be my son & one who sounded old enough to know better. I don't have a headset, but I've mostly met people willing to help me on missions & boosting my Rank. They'll communicate with me, telling me what I should do, even though I can only respond by text, they've been very patient. Guess I'm just lucky, or my online behavior doesn't attract attention. I have only entered passive mode once & have only been griefed a few times at the start.

Overall, I'm enjoying it. It's just hard getting people to participate in the 'story' missions. Also, is Online 'aim assist' only? I've spent all that time getting competent with free aim & everytime I switch back to SP, it stays on aim assist. 

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

How do you know their white? You're racist yourself.
  • LRW likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

death to various things

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

wut

GTA5isntAMYTH
  • GTA5isntAMYTH

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

if you dont like it find a new session jeez stop whining theres people like that on gaming consoles alll the time, they cant put racists in one hub. ....

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

Not defending them, but half the people I see who are black characters, run around and pretend to be gang bangers while screaming into the microphone calling everyone a bitch motherf*cker.

takes all kinds.

That's why I don't speak to randoms.  I just kill them.

stephenxiii
  • stephenxiii

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Its been about two weeks now and everytime i am online why do i always hear white people yelling out the N Word and a bunch of another slurs not only that i am even hearing kids around the age of middle school saying the same sh*t for example PSN: Grrr408 a dumb ass kid age 15 from san jose cali yelling out racial slurs to every one in the room mexican,asian and blacks. First of all parents who let thier kids should not let kids play this game i am also f*cking suprised they don't hear thier own damn kids yelling out slurs and For GROWN ASS f*ckING MEN. You getting killed in a f*cking video game and you turn in to a wannbe f*cking KKK member grow the f*ck up.

Not that i'm saying it doesn't happen but how do you know they are white

havent you considered that they are of a different race

PiggsyV
  • PiggsyV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

Haha these racist Klowns are doing worsw for their race than they realize 

these Klowns spend the majority of their time talking ISH on a video game

BAD GENES.....WEAK GENES.... no girl would want to mate with them KNOWING there not physically athletic dut to bring racist online 

Klowns probably can't take a beating in real life and resort to name calling in gta V 

WEAK GENES

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:52 PM Edited by vietboi2, 28 October 2013 - 02:52 PM.

Because i know how a white person would sound arite? a kid sound like justin beaver n redneck/hick 

ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-

stephenxiii
  • stephenxiii

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Because i know how a white person would sound arite? a kid sound like justin beaver n redneck/hick 

what you have just said is Racist haha

So you can tell the colour of them by the way they sound

Trust me you can't i have Black friends

(thats how they refer themselves before you call me racist) a few Scottish and English you can't tell

what colour/race they are

• cwo-reynolds likes this

stepladder
  • stepladder

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

Maybe a little more reading and learning, and a little less pew pew pew??? 

And also....freedom of speech bro. Who cares what someone says online hahahah. You young bucks are so sensitive these days. It's quite comical.

you sir, are a f*cking moron!

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

(thats how they refer themselves before you call me racist) a few Scottish and English you can't tell

So a man screaming his with his country accent ain't white enlighten me. I know asians who sound mexican and Indian who sound like white businessmen

stephenxiii
  • stephenxiii

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

So a man screaming his with his country accent ain't white enlighten me. 

Are you retarded re-word it so it makes sense 

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

Freedom of speech means you CAN say whatever you want EXCEPT if you are inciting crime, violence, racism ETC ETC

Ok, so when the KKK holds a rally in the middle of a city, they are actually "breaking the law" by talking about issues that are "racist" in nature??? If so they wouldn't happen. OH SORRY, you have the right to assemble, but you can't talk about that because it's racist!!...HAHAHHA 

FAIL

Like I said, say whatever the f*ck your little heart desires. That is their free will. I bet you voted for Obama.

Go scream fire fire in a public place and then after you get arrested, tell em freedom of speech allows you to do that.
  • ThinRedLine1981 likes this

GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Bitch you're muted feel better ??????

Congratulations! First 11 years old kid who knows how to mute someone!

Here's a cookie  :cookie:. Now go tell the whole world I gave you this little cookie!

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

I am not for censorship but I do feel that kids should not play this game.17 and older sure but younger than that hell no. Funny part is the parents buy the game and if they knew what actually happens in it most probably would of never bought it for their son/daughter.

MindCorrupt
  • MindCorrupt

iCorrupt

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Yes, there are as many kids online as there are on these forums. Lets be honest here, when you give a child a microphone, an audience and anonynimity they're going to say some pretty stupid sh*t. The best you can do is just get together a few friends or some people you've found in game who are a good laugh and just mute the others.

stephenxiii
  • stephenxiii

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Anyway it's not illegal for kid's to play 18's As long as you're parents' buy the games for you then it's fine. The only reason games are rated 18 (18 = M) because games like Grand Theft Auto which have sexual references, swearing, etc are not meant to be bought by young children to play and inhibit what's taken in the game and use it in their everyday lives.

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Freedom of speech means you CAN say whatever you want EXCEPT if you are inciting crime, violence, racism ETC ETC

Ok, so when the KKK holds a rally in the middle of a city, they are actually "breaking the law" by talking about issues that are "racist" in nature??? If so they wouldn't happen. OH SORRY, you have the right to assemble, but you can't talk about that because it's racist!!...HAHAHHA 

FAIL

Like I said, say whatever the f*ck your little heart desires. That is their free will. I bet you voted for Obama.
Go scream fire fire in a public place and then after you get arrested, tell em freedom of speech allows you to do that.

Exactly. Try going on a plane and shouting you have a bomb, see if "freedom of speech" gets you out of trouble.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

I am not for censorship but I do feel that kids should not play this game.17 and older sure but younger than that hell no. Funny part is the parents buy the game and if they knew what actually happens in it most probably would of never bought it for their son/daughter.

I heard what sounds like a grown man mimicking two people talking in their native Arabic language. He then started mocking their prayers by speaking jibberish. Its not just lil kids.

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

yeah, there is no crime ,violence or racism in any GTA games. :sarcasm:

you people need to grow up and stop crying. i grasped the concept of "sticks and stones" back when i was a little kid. if you can't handle it......go play your v-smile. :wtf:

Thisnamehasnotbeentaken
  • Thisnamehasnotbeentaken

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

MUTE BUTTON.

THEIR.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users