GTA Online a Hub for white rasicts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
188 replies to this topic
vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:14 PM Edited by vietboi2, 28 October 2013 - 12:15 PM.

Its been about two weeks now and everytime i am online why do i always hear white people yelling out the N Word and a bunch of another slurs not only that i am even hearing kids around the age of middle school saying the same sh*t for example PSN: Grrr408 a dumb ass kid age 15 from san jose cali yelling out racial slurs to every one in the room mexican,asian and blacks. First of all parents who let thier kids should not let kids play this game i am also f*cking suprised they don't hear thier own damn kids yelling out slurs and For GROWN ASS f*ckING MEN. You getting killed in a f*cking video game and you turn in to a wannbe f*cking KKK member grow the f*ck up.

• JiNN-ELITE likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:18 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 28 October 2013 - 12:20 PM.

Maybe a little more reading and learning, and a little less pew pew pew??? 

And also....freedom of speech bro. Who cares what someone says online hahahah. You young bucks are so sensitive these days. It's quite comical.

• lizardman563 likes this

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

Lol you be suprised there a guy with IGN tag in his name claim to work for them then he was talking smack about my crew so me and my friends went atfer him and his friends killed them over 50 times and all them kept spilling racial slurs seriously they people like that need grow the f*ck up.

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

都真寿

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

'Murica.
  • stepladder likes this

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:23 PM Edited by Racer__X, 28 October 2013 - 12:25 PM.

Welcome to the world today man.. We haven't progressed for sh*t.. Mix that with the kids these days and you get all kinds of f*cked up situations.

• PkUnzipper likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

Lol you be suprised there a guy with IGN tag in his name claim to work for them then he was talking smack about my crew so me and my friends went atfer him and his friends killed them over 50 times and all them kept spilling racial slurs seriously they people like that need grow the f*ck up.

1. You didn't kill them over 50 times

2. Stop being so sensitive 

Did what they said change your life in any way, shape, or form?

No, just forget it ever happened. It means nothing.

• Sesamus likes this

teagle
  • teagle

GŁnter was slain in the catacombs

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

Will it blend?
  • Monge305 and Mannyprime like this

Lanzfeld113
  • Lanzfeld113

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

Most of the kids I hear online saying neegaw are actually neegaws.

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

And also....freedom of speech bro. Who cares what someone says online hahahah. You young bucks are so sensitive these days. It's quite comical.

I don't think you understand the "freedom of speech law" Go read about it.
  • stepladder likes this

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

Yea cause ni**ersa re never racist. Its mostly blacks saying the word anyways.

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

LOL?

1.I never said i killed them alone killed them in zancho river over an hour so think foo

2.I ain't sensitive i am annoyed 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:39 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 28 October 2013 - 12:40 PM.

I don't think you understand the "freedom of speed law", YOU go read about it.

LOL?

1.I never said i killed them alone killed them in zancho river over an hour so think foo

1. I never said you killed them alone. I said you didn't kill them over 50 times. Neither did you AND your friends.

2. You are obviously mad enough that you felt the need to come here and post about it. Buck up kid

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

How sad, I doubt they'd say that stuff in real-life. Best to just ignore, mute or even report them if necessary.

• Jacob-B likes this

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Freedom of speech means you CAN say whatever you want EXCEPT if you are inciting crime, violence, racism ETC ETC

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

Dirty fukin Dozen == Dfuk ==

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

Its been about two weeks now and everytime i am online why do i always hear white people yelling out the N Word and a bunch of another slurs not only that i am even hearing kids around the age of middle school saying the same sh*t for example PSN: Grrr408 a dumb ass kid age 15 from san jose cali yelling out racial slurs to every one in the room mexican,asian and blacks. First of all parents who let thier kids should not let kids play this game i am also f*cking suprised they don't hear thier own damn kids yelling out slurs and For GROWN ASS f*ckING MEN. You getting killed in a f*cking video game and you turn in to a wannbe f*cking KKK member grow the f*ck up.

how do you know they are white huh ..And good god man learn to spell ....

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

LOL?

1. I never said you killed them alone. I said you didn't kill them over 50 times. Neither did you AND your friends.

2. You are obviously mad enough that you felt the need to come here and post about it. Buck up kid

LOL I ain't mad i am annoying everytime i play online in every room there a white kid saying racial slurs aready i find it even more funny when rockstar don't do sh*t but they got a report option to report people yelling out racial slurs. now you can say i am pissed at the subject only reason i am even posting about this matter anyway is because i am not the only one who came across assholes racial f*ckers anyway in this game.

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

Dirty fukin Dozen == Dfuk ==

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

LOL?

LOL I ain't mad i am annoying everytime i play online in every room there a white kid saying racial slurs aready i find it even more funny when rockstar don't do sh*t but they got a report option to report people yelling out racial slurs. now you can say i am pissed at the subject only reason i am even posting about this matter anyway is because i am not the only one who came across assholes racial f*ckers anyway in this game.

Bitch you're muted feel better ??????

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

LOL?

Bitch you're muted feel better ??????

Thats cool for you do what you want you just another random poster trolling around anyway

ShootPeopleNotDope
  • ShootPeopleNotDope

kill the cop inside your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Relative anonymity + microphone = sh*tty behavior

It sucks, and it's super annoying, but that's the way it is. I can guarantee you 75% of these kids wouldn't say that sh*t aloud in public.

• saintsrow and 73duster like this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

Freedom of speech means you CAN say whatever you want EXCEPT if you are inciting crime, violence, racism ETC ETC

Ok, so when the KKK holds a rally in the middle of a city, they are actually "breaking the law" by talking about issues that are "racist" in nature??? If so they wouldn't happen. OH SORRY, you have the right to assemble, but you can't talk about that because it's racist!!...HAHAHHA 

FAIL

Like I said, say whatever the f*ck your little heart desires. That is their free will. I bet you voted for Obama.

• lizardman563 likes this

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

It sucks, and it's super annoying, but that's the way it is. I can guarantee you 75% of these kids wouldn't say that sh*t aloud in public.

i agree with you but what i don't get is how the yell parents not hearing thier kids yelling out the N word from inside thier own house 

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Ok, so when the KKK holds a rally in the middle of a city, they are actually "breaking the law" by talking about issues that are "racist" in nature??? If so they wouldn't happen. OH SORRY, you have the right to assemble, but you can't talk about that because it's racist!!...HAHAHHA 

FAIL

Like I said, say whatever the f*ck your little heart desires. That is their free will. I bet you voted for Obama.

.... i voted for ron paul. so...... i aready knew obama was just a puppet just like bush 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

i agree with you but what i don't get is how the yell parents not hearing thier kids yelling out the N word from inside thier own house 

Dude, if they have parents to worry about what they are saying, they shouldn't have the game in the first place. Why would a parent buy this game for a child....that is terrible. At least to a certain point. And it's sad to say, but a lot of parents have adopted the mentality, of Xbox = babysitter.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:00 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 28 October 2013 - 01:02 PM.

FAIL

.... i voted for ron paul. so...... i aready knew obama was just a puppet just like bush 

I voted for Phil Robertson....

I also believe in ARMING EVERYONE. Just like the commercial in this game says. 

Il_Tifossi
  • Il_Tifossi

bad motherf*cker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

damn-nigga-so-beutiful.jpg

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

Dude, if they have parents to worry about what they are saying, they shouldn't have the game in the first place. Why would a parent buy this game for a child....that is terrible. At least to a certain point. And it's sad to say, but a lot of parents have adopted the mentality, of Xbox = babysitter.

Honestly,I might sound like those idiots on the news talking down how games are f*cking kuprting the kids minds because of games like GTA but seriously if the Kids game account is under 18 they even be able to be playing gta at all.

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

FAIL

I voted for Phil Robertson....

I don't live in the USA but I'm embarrassed for you. I know your laws better than you do. Why don't you take literally 30seconds out of your time to Google Freedom of speech and you can find out. I'm not lying I have no need to. Educate yourself. It might keep you out of trouble one day.

ShootPeopleNotDope
  • ShootPeopleNotDope

kill the cop inside your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:09 PM Edited by ShootPeopleNotDope, 28 October 2013 - 01:09 PM.

Their parents are too busy snorting Xanax and watching Antique Roadshow. Probably.

FAIL

I hate to be "that guy", but here's Ron Paul hanging out with Don Black, founder and owner of Stormfront, a literal hub for white racists.

ron-paul-white-power.jpg

• 73duster likes this

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

And yes the KKK are breaking the law depending on what they are saying. The local authorities more than likely turn a blind eye. Would like to see them carry out these meets in the middle of NYC or WDC

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

Didn't you play sp mode? Jimmy is everyone you are playing with... and everyone you play with is Jimmy... lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users