» «
Photo

Questions & help on the P-996 LAZER as PV

12 replies to this topic
Alectfenrir
  • Alectfenrir

Aviator

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:53 AM Edited by Alectfenrir, 28 October 2013 - 10:56 AM.

Hello,

I was attempting to do the glitch where you store the jet fighter in the garage and got no luck at all. Can anyone please tell me how to position the jet properly and when do I hang up the call on the phone for the glitch to work? I am in the Weasel apartment. (Near the LS freeway, has a garage with a round-about)

I already know how to insure it.

Screenshots showing the precise position of the jet will work. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Why I want the jet:

1. I love flying
2. Useful for missions
3. Decimate Tank users
4. Eradicating trollers

Edit: I will need a quick response as this glitch may be patched soon

iPlay
  • iPlay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

i want to know this too

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

U can store the jet in the garage ?and insure it ? I will be following this thread

Alectfenrir
  • Alectfenrir

Aviator

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

Bumpty hump.

Alectfenrir
  • Alectfenrir

Aviator

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

U can store the jet in the garage ?and insure it ? I will be following this thread

Yes you can store the jet in the garage through a glitch, but a lot of people are having trouble positioning the jet for it to work.

Heres a link to the page which tells you how to store it and insure it:

http://gtaforums.com...surance-method/

Alectfenrir
  • Alectfenrir

Aviator

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Bump. Please respond.

Cloudafloat
  • Cloudafloat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:14 PM Edited by Cloudafloat, 28 October 2013 - 01:26 PM.

FNGTcqB.jpg

Once you get yourself to teleport inside instead of climbing in then its all in the timing of canceling out of a phone call with say ron, some people use a timer I just repeated it till I felt the timing was right and got it, took me roughly 20 minutes, remember to be careful to avoid damage when getting and landing your jet so it doesn't die on you later on.

As for positioning, you want the top of the jet wedged into the right corner of your garage, the garage needs a little edge at the side so that you squeeze in between the wall and the side of the fighter jet, if you still climb up to the fighter jet instead of teleport in then get your jets side where the hatch is closer to the edge of your garage entrance, then walk all the way forward to the tip of the jet (still between the jet and the wall/garage right corner) and try to get in, if nothing happens walk back a bit further to the side and facing forward try to get in again, when you teleport in instead of climb in then just repeat the process till you get the timing right with exiting out of the phonecall that prevents you from going in the garage.

Additionally it may be helpful to keep your garage full so you replace a vehicle instead of a drive in and explode/die animation :)

The tank is much easier then the jet, just get the side with the hatch wedged into a corner so that you can't walk around the front or that side, get near the side of the tank facing the garage then facing forward try to get into the tank, make sure you have a phonecall menu open so you don't go into your garage just yet, when you teleport inside instantly when entering the tank you can get out, get back to your previous spot next to the side of the tank facing the garage while facing forward then this time press to cancel the phone menu and then press enter to get into the tank as fast as possible afterwards with no delay between presses, if fast enough you'll be driving in your new personal tank.

The buzzard needs to be as close to your garage as possible with a slight turn to the right so the driver door is closer to the garage. When you exit the buzzard tap sprint to keep the door open back away and then take out a gun and aim backwards, slowly back up toward the driver door and when you can get no closer to the door, enter the buzzard while holding aim, should fly in lke the pro pilot you are.

• Alectfenrir likes this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

It's really pointless. The mechanic crashes it most of the time and costs you a sh*t load in insurance each time it f*cks it up. Then there's the missions that spawn it in silly places where it explodes upon starting its engine zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

qop
  • qop

Overpowered

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:24 PM Edited by qop, 28 October 2013 - 01:25 PM.

The mechanic DOES NOT crash the jet, AND there is no insurance fee.
If you want to find out how to do it go to the Guides, Strategies, Tricks Section and go in Cop cars in garage (it's stickied). Tutorial should be there. If it's not I'll message you the link of the tut

0_0.jpg

Alectfenrir
  • Alectfenrir

Aviator

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

FNGTcqB.jpg

Once you get yourself to teleport inside instead of climbing in then its all in the timing of canceling out of a phone call with say ron, some people use a timer I just repeated it till I felt the timing was right and got it, took me roughly 20 minutes, remember to be careful to avoid damage when getting and landing your jet so it doesn't die on you later on.

As for positioning, you want the top of the jet wedged into the right corner of your garage, the garage needs a little edge at the side so that you squeeze in between the wall and the side of the fighter jet, if you still climb up to the fighter jet instead of teleport in then get your jets side where the hatch is closer to the edge of your garage entrance, then walk all the way forward to the tip of the jet (still between the jet and the wall/garage right corner) and try to get in, if nothing happens walk back a bit further to the side and facing forward try to get in again, when you teleport in instead of climb in then just repeat the process till you get the timing right with exiting out of the phonecall that prevents you from going in the garage.

Additionally it may be helpful to keep your garage full so you replace a vehicle instead of a drive in and explode/die animation :)

The tank is much easier then the jet, just get the side with the hatch wedged into a corner so that you can't walk around the front or that side, get near the side of the tank facing the garage then facing forward try to get into the tank, make sure you have a phonecall menu open so you don't go into your garage just yet, when you teleport inside instantly when entering the tank you can get out, get back to your previous spot next to the side of the tank facing the garage while facing forward then this time press to cancel the phone menu and then press enter to get into the tank as fast as possible afterwards with no delay between presses, if fast enough you'll be driving in your new personal tank.

The buzzard needs to be as close to your garage as possible with a slight turn to the right so the driver door is closer to the garage. When you exit the buzzard tap sprint to keep the door open back away and then take out a gun and aim backwards, slowly back up toward the driver door and when you can get no closer to the door, enter the buzzard while holding aim, should fly in lke the pro pilot you are.

Thank you for taking the time to write this, I am sure that other people who reads this will find it useful too :)

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

tried several hours, cant get it in

Alectfenrir
  • Alectfenrir

Aviator

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

Just one last question, I heard a lot of people are saying that the jet spawns outside of the garage and does not get stored inside when it comes to the part where yoh have to call the insurance comp. any help?

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

The mechanic DOES NOT crash the jet, AND there is no insurance fee.

Confirmed. Mechanic won't even move it. It spawns wherever jt spawns and then he just sits there and waits for you to come to him.

You should probably read the thread dedicated to this glitch, in the Guides forum. I followed the instructions for the jet there and got it to work successfully on the first attempt.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users