Photo

RIP Lou Reed

48 replies to this topic
Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

Well he and The VU were overrated as hell, but still, RIP.

nah they weren't

sunday morning and i'm falling

Yes...yes they were.

Walk on the wild side is probly one of the WORST songs ever. On par even with The Edmond Fitzgerald for doucheyness.

That being said tho, he was pretty cool as a guy and yeah lived a helluva life. RIP Lou.

PS: they die in 3's so we got two more coming.

whether you like the music or not is completely irrelevant. the velvet underground is one of the most influential bands that ever played. and so is lou reed as a sole musician.

and nice job calling his only real solo hit sh*t. guess that's all you know.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

Lou Reed sucked. He was an untalented wannabe who immitated what real musicians were doing.

were you born yesterday or do you just say dumb things on purpose?

Lou Reed is in the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame for a reason.

what have you accomplished?

oh yeah. nothing.

RIP Lou

640px-Lou_reed.jpg

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:19 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 28 October 2013 - 04:20 PM.

Lou Reed sucked. He was an untalented wannabe who immitated what real musicians were doing. Then that god-awful Lulu came along. That's all Lou Reed right there. Lulu. WTF was Metallica thinking? I know they regret the sh*t outta it now! Condolences but f*ck that clown Lou Reed. And why is this in the V section?

always trust a hillbilly to be a complete and utter moron

This hillbilly is your god.

@El Diablo

The RRHOF has NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER! Lou Reed being in it just makes this fact even better. Most ppl in the rock world despise the RRHOF and know it's a joke.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

Lou Reed sucked. He was an untalented wannabe who immitated what real musicians were doing. Then that god-awful Lulu came along. That's all Lou Reed right there. Lulu. WTF was Metallica thinking? I know they regret the sh*t outta it now! Condolences but f*ck that clown Lou Reed. And why is this in the V section?

@El Diablo

The RRHOF has NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER! Lou Reed being in it just makes this fact even better. Most ppl in the rock world despise the RRHOF and know it's a joke.

Please stop typing.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

This sucks. I got really into VU after discovering them back in January of this year. I loved 'Hey Mr. Rain version 1' and 'I'm waiting for the man.'

I have to admit though, a lot of the recent stuff he did was for a terrible/useless cause. He did stuff with Metallica I believe. Really? Metallica? Come on, they're so... :barf: :ph34r: :ph34r:

• nuttall93 likes this

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:37 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 28 October 2013 - 04:38 PM.

@El Diablo

Please stop typing.

Why? It's a general agreement amongst a lot of musicians that the RRHOF is a laughable joke that has noo credibility whatsoever. I understand that there's fans out there for anybody--hell, Bob Dylan has fans(i know, hard to believe). Anyone with ears laughs at it but the cult followers worship it. Mainly hippy liberals or certain religious cults. No offense to anyone at all.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

The RRHOF has NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER!

says who?

It's a general agreement amongst a lot of musicians that the RRHOF is a laughable joke

actually no it's not. you can say that all you want but that doesn't make it true.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

lol now he's going on about bob dylan
this hillbilly kid must listen to johnny rebel's 'move them ni**ers north' on repeat

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

this hillbilly kid must listen to johnny rebel's 'move them ni**ers north' on repeat

Who's Johhny Rebel? Little racist zionists like you will only get owned by people like me. TRRHOF is laughable with no credibility in the music world. It's easy to Google. Hell, even the guys at That Metal Show can explain it in great detail.

nuttall93
  • nuttall93

Anastasio Family Boss

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

Who's Johhny Rebel? Little racist zionists like you will only get owned by people like me. TRRHOF is laughable with no credibility in the music world. It's easy to Google. Hell, even the guys at That Metal Show can explain it in great detail.

Attention seeking wank*r. This topic was supposed to be an obituary to someone who many people love. If you have no interest in the guy and do not credit his work, then why even bother to post in the first place?

Narcissistic loneliness springs to mind. I probably don't listen to half of the music that you listen too, but I would never discredit them as an artist. Different genres appeal to different palates. Music is one of the last dimensions in which everybody is entitled to have their own opinion. Unfortunately this includes yourself and your negative view of my beloved musician, who apparently offended you so much that you felt the need to flaunt your opinion even in his very recent demise. I would never condemn you for having opinions or views which differ from my own. But I will encourage you to have a little bit more tact before you voice your opinions in future. 

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

AGAINST EVERYTHING 2016

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:02 PM Edited by ShootPeopleNotDope, 28 October 2013 - 09:03 PM.

"It always bothers me to see people writing 'RIP' when a person dies. It just feels so insincere and like a cop-out. To me, 'RIP' is the microwave dinner of posthumous honours." - Lou Reed

Anyways, I would ignore AtomicPunk, as he's stuck in a time when gays should stay in the closet, women under a man's thumb, and black folk saying "yes'sir". The fact that he thinks one of the most influential artists in modern music is "untalented" just goes to show he should be taken with a grain of salt.

• Moonshield likes this

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:56 AM

"It always bothers me to see people writing 'RIP' when a person dies. It just feels so insincere and like a cop-out. To me, 'RIP' is the microwave dinner of posthumous honours." - Lou Reed

Anyways, I would ignore AtomicPunk, as he's stuck in a time when gays should stay in the closet, women under a man's thumb, and black folk saying "yes'sir". The fact that he thinks one of the most influential artists in modern music is "untalented" just goes to show he should be taken with a grain of salt.

Just like a zionist loon making sh*t up as you go., little boy. You're the biggest racist here. I made an opinion in the face of a love fest for an untalented, nasty, rude little person. And Bob Dylan? LOL This is in the V section.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

AGAINST EVERYTHING 2016

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

Just like a zionist loon making sh*t up as you go., little boy. You're the biggest racist here. I made an opinion in the face of a love fest for an untalented, nasty, rude little person. And Bob Dylan? LOL This is in the V section.

lol

Tell me more about the "anti-white" and "homosexual agenda" plz

f*cking mook.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

lol

f*cking mook.

I bet you have a Benjamin Nitwityahoo poster on your wall, don't you. The evidence is very clear of those agendas and I won't bother posting the facts because you will ignore them. You will lose miserably. You are a shill and nothing more. Not a very good one either. At least go watch Sivi so you can learn how to be an effective shill..

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

AGAINST EVERYTHING 2016

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

lol

f*cking mook.

I bet you have a Benjamin Nitwityahoo poster on your wall, don't you. The evidence is very clear of those agendas and I won't bother posting the facts because you will ignore them. You will lose miserably. You are a shill and nothing more. Not a very good one either. At least go watch Sivi so you can learn how to be an effective shill..

[Citation needed]

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

Why? It's a general agreement amongst a lot of musicians that the RRHOF is a laughable joke that has noo credibility whatsoever. I understand that there's fans out there for anybody--hell, Bob Dylan has fans(i know, hard to believe). Anyone with ears laughs at it but the cult followers worship it. Mainly hippy liberals or certain religious cults. No offense to anyone at all

I'm done wasting my time reading that junk you write.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

Why? It's a general agreement amongst a lot of musicians that the RRHOF is a laughable joke that has noo credibility whatsoever. I understand that there's fans out there for anybody--hell, Bob Dylan has fans(i know, hard to believe). Anyone with ears laughs at it but the cult followers worship it. Mainly hippy liberals or certain religious cults. No offense to anyone at all

I'm done wasting my time reading that junk you write.

I know it's not the popular opinion in this post but I have to agree with Atomic Punk about TRRHOF being a joke. For starters how long did Sabbath have to wait to get in but other sh*t bands went in before them? Bands that THEY influenced? Plenty of em. That right there made me hate them. Not to mention that there's bands aren't even in the least bit worthy of being in a Hof but they're in TRRHOF. TRRHOF is made up of the same douchebags that write for Rolling Stone magazine: too cool for the room asshole hipsters that think if they don't somthing, then no one else should either. Being in TRRHOF hardly counts for anything anymore these days. Look it up and you'll see that he's right
  • AtomicPunk likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

I bet you have a Benjamin Nitwityahoo poster on your wall

LOL

you're an idiot.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

Atomic, quit bringing down the mean IQ in here, will you? Play nice or take off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users