Unique Vehicles Quest

681 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

I think that Brucie's ALPHADOG stinger will be available in DLC. We'll see.
Anyway, I think you could acquire almost any vehicle now with that glitch.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

Actually some vehicles will be hard since in some mission you have certain phone calls and or change character and those are not available while you are on the "interior world/black hell" that is for example the case of the Pegassi Monroe, also locked vehicles won't work still of course. Also tried it to possible get the clown van LOLOLOL but then I realised that I couldn't kill the clowns because I have no access to guns that way LOLOL so no deal, so you can see it's a major walkthrough as it gives you access to probably 2 of the most wanted vehicles, the snow Asea and the JB700, but still has a lot of limitations and also as the finder says it's a bit of a risk as we don't knwo how will it screw up the game.

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

PS2 Master Race

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:29 AM

I saw a part of the vid for the asea where he spawns at LS with the weather and car and when he exits it fails the mission and shows NY. Could this be a way of getting NY to singleplayer? If not then we sure are close. Good job for the glitch founder btw.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

What you mean NY????

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

PS2 Master Race

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:01 PM

What you mean NY????

North Yankton

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:27 PM

No the trick doesn't give you access to North Yankton by itself, all it does is give you access to the interior world outisde in the city. To be more specific this is a glitch that makes the game assume you are still inside the garage, so if you enter any vehicle it will teleport you outside the garage, just like it happens when you take any of your vehicles out of it. But with this trick you can enter any vehicle that it's outside in the city and even some that are only available during some missions, that's the case of the Snow Asea that is available during the mission "Bury the Hatchet" and the JB700 in "Deep Inside", but to get those you need to have these missions available. Keep whatching his videos as he has a lot more to show, I thought I was a glitch magnet, but this dude definitely has a bigger magnetic power for the glitchs. LOLOLOL

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:40 AM

Snowy Asea can be obtained.

Spoiler

Ok, I know this is a thread for SP unique vehicles but I think this is the only place to get the answer.

Ok if I can get this "Interior/Garage Mode" outside my garage online will it make any car I enter spawn leaving my garage?

Here is how you get "Interior Mode" in the exterior Online:

Spoiler

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:43 PM

All Snow, and North Yankton vehicles can be obtained in Single Player with a save editor and they all store inside your garages.  You can even get the Stinger GT and Annihilator helicopter in Single Player and the game is fine.  All done on a Save Editor of course.  Just thought I would throw that out there if you guys didn't know this.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:49 PM

Special Plated vehicles

Although they are also unique, they don't apparently mean nothing or at least I don't know what they mean :wtf:

TPI Graphitti Cargobob "Merryweather Heist - Offshore" (Unobtainable)

6j9nNM3.jpg

6QWeJ85.jpg

Red Maverick from Strangers and Freaks "Risk Assessment" (possibly unique but may not be obtainable)

This exact Cargobob with the Trevor Phillips Industries written all over it CAN be obtained AND saved from a Save Editor on ANY helipad OR inside ANY hanger.  A lot of magic can happen from the save editor.  All these lisence plates can be made on the Save Editor as well.  You can customize ALL vehicles inside your four car garages, safehouse garages, impounds, etc.  You can also customize police vehicles and store them anywhere as well...

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

PS2 Master Race

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:01 PM

Special Plated vehicles
Although they are also unique, they don't apparently mean nothing or at least I don't know what they mean :wtf:

TPI Graphitti Cargobob "Merryweather Heist - Offshore" (Unobtainable)
6j9nNM3.jpg
6QWeJ85.jpg

Red Maverick from Strangers and Freaks "Risk Assessment" (possibly unique but may not be obtainable)

This exact Cargobob with the Trevor Phillips Industries written all over it CAN be obtained AND saved from a Save Editor on ANY helipad OR inside ANY hanger.  A lot of magic can happen from the save editor.  All these lisence plates can be made on the Save Editor as well.  You can customize ALL vehicles inside your four car garages, safehouse garages, impounds, etc.  You can also customize police vehicles and store them anywhere as well...
Militia we knew this and this thread was created for people who dont have a save editor or cant install one.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

Yeah, my bad, first time viewing this topic, tbh as I don't go to "Cheats and Tricks" much.  I just saw pictures and saw Snow and North Yankton and thought I would reply that you CAN get them, but of course not without the editor.

Maybe others don't know, though, because when I mention an editor in other threads, people always PM me and ask what it is and how to get it/use it, lol

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

North Yankton

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:24 PM

I think that Brucie's ALPHADOG stinger will be available in DLC. We'll see.
Anyway, I think you could acquire almost any vehicle now with that glitch.

Got it!!! GOT IT! OMGGGGG!!! :D :D

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:32 PM

Care to explain how you got it!!!!

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

North Yankton

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:21 PM Edited by Perfect Blade xD, 15 February 2014 - 06:22 PM.

F*, you need a save editor...xb36 hazard one.

First step: Go to garage editor...then choose stinger

2. Select a charchter garage and a slot. Then in that slot put stinger.

3. Go to advance car setting >body stile>then change from 0 to 255 

proof: 0_0.jpghope you like it. A better tutorial coming.

• xenorama and Militia like this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

Ok thanks for the quick reply but I rather wait for a cheatless way to get it. ;)

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:47 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 15 February 2014 - 07:47 PM.

*edit

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

Save Editor owns, you can get anything, really, including storing them.

• Perfect Blade xD and xenorama like this

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

North Yankton

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:52 PM

Plus i think you can't get it without save editing..that truck with devins cars is just a model...that cars atached to the truck are a model...like 2 cars in one. :) There is now way to get the stinger off the truck. :(
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

You can get the Stinger GT and Annihilator Helicopter as well with the Save Editor in SP of course, lol

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

North Yankton

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

I was talking about the trailer from packman :)

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:43 AM Edited by xenorama, 16 February 2014 - 05:37 PM.

Thanks, that's amazing. It makes the Stinger feel like a whole new car that needs a whole new paint job.

Here's my current "Stinger 255," did a matte black with a torino red pearlescent.

cYPjsH3.jpg

I've been looking at body types here and there for a while, haven't found anything all that interesting. Today I saw that the Akuma at 255 gains a little tiny black "windscreen" above its headlights, it looks great but it's a very minor addition.

I notice the air ambulance is a body type of the police maverick, and the two of them seem to be somewhat random numbers. I think one was 138. The new Roosevelt is the body type 7, and other body types remove the trunk in the back and the spare wheel on the side.

It would be nice to catalogue all the body type numbers that are commonly used, they might be common for one reason or another.

-xeno

• DutchGangsta, Perfect Blade xD and Militia like this

Zolag
  • Zolag

Epsilonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:31 AM

Marry Ann's bike (faster than ordinary bikes), Karin Futo (incredibly hard to find) and the Romero (funeral car) spawns in the church's parking lot in Paleto Bay.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:31 AM

Kifflom brother-brother LOLOLOL

Yeah unfortunately Mary Ann's Bike isn't savable but you can get it after the mission with Trevor but it's a nice one.

The Karin Futo yes it's rare but it does spawn from time to time it's like the Mariacci Tornado and the Sabre Turbo, I have read somewhere that replaying ome mission can make these spawn afterwards but I can't confirm that.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:44 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 17 February 2014 - 03:45 AM.

...It would be nice to catalogue all the body type numbers that are commonly used, they might be common for one reason or another.

-xeno

here you go, someone HAS started exactly what you wanted a list of all body style/type mods.

"http://gtaforums.com...e-save-editor/"

• Militia likes this

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

PS2 Master Race

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:23 AM

I think that Brucie's ALPHADOG stinger will be available in DLC. We'll see.Anyway, I think you could acquire almost any vehicle now with that glitch.

How do you know that its Brucie's car anyway? The licence plate yeah but it might be some random guy.

TagSnapper
  • TagSnapper

papparazzo

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

the sabre turbo is rare too in single player i've been looking for it and I cant find it anywhere

I was tooling around Mirror Park today in my Epsilon pj's riding a mountain bike and there were hundreds of them

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:01 PM

...It would be nice to catalogue all the body type numbers that are commonly used, they might be common for one reason or another.

-xeno

here you go, someone HAS started exactly what you wanted a list of all body style/type mods.

"http://gtaforums.com...e-save-editor/"

Why does people post this stuff in the Online section when Save Editing doesn't even work in Online?  People like me and Xenorama would loved to have seen this thread sooner, too bad it's buried in a part of the forum I don't check since I don't play Online...  :panic:

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

North Yankton

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:25 PM

lol..you got console banned? ^^ 

Anyway, i got my stinger in sp...

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:31 PM Edited by Militia, 17 February 2014 - 10:37 PM.

Huh?? ^^^

Why would I get Console Banned?  What I said above has nothing to do with that.  All I said was that XB36 Hazard Save Editor does NOT work in GTA: Online, so why would they even post that topic in the Online section of the Forum?

Of course you got the Stinger in SP, it's impossible Online, MODS DON'T WORK ONLINE, ONLY SP.  I will never play Online ever.  I never played San Andreas or IV Online either.  V is no different.  Online is a joke, I won't touch it.

I just don't get why the Body Type Topic is posted in the ONLINE section of the forum when mods don't work online.  No logic in why it's posted there...

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:42 PM

I wanted to check here cause I was playing Online and found this Maibatsu Sanchez near the store area of Sandy Shores

0_0.jpg

I've never seen that paintjob in any other Sanchez. And when I hop in, it says "Maibatsu Sanchez (Livery)"

Was this one posted or is it not rare at all?

• xenorama and Militia like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users