Photo

Unique Vehicles Quest

1,471 replies to this topic
DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:36 AM Edited by DaltonWilliams123, 05 July 2014 - 07:50 AM.

Introduction

This thread is to keep track of my mission to find GTA 5's unique vehicles. A vehicle can be classed as unique if it has any of the following attributes:

- Rare vehicle

- Unique Appearence

- Bulletproof

- Fireproof

- Tip-proof

- Damage-proof

If you find any vehicle that has one or more of the above attributes then please provide as much evidence as you can so it can be put into the list.

Any "vehicles" such as the UFO's are not to be considered as unique vehicles as they are not enterable at this time.

This thread will not contain North Yankton vehicles as they cannot be taken to Los Santos.

This thread is under construction so please note any additions if you find them.

Rare Vehicles

Space Docker

The Space Docker is available after collecting 50 spaceship parts from Omega. You must go to him before that for the parts to appear. Once collected Omega gives this car as a gift which is in this garage. It only appears once so get it straight after the mission.

Space_Docker.jpg

Canis "Merryweather" Off-road

This vehicle is owned by Merryweather Security and appears in 2 missions which you can obtain it from after completion, The first being "Wrap Up" where you can use it as a getaway car and in "Meltdown" Merryweather guards arrive in  these jeeps trying to kill Michael, you can get two in this mission.

0_0.jpg

Canis Bodhi

Although it is Trevor's truck technically it is unique as his is the only one in the game therefore it is on the list. Simply unlock Trevor to have it in your collection. After Trevor moves out of Wade's cousin's apartment a small teddy bear named Mr Strawberry Jam is taped to the front bumper.

Bodhi_(Front%26Side)-GTAV.jpg

Asea

This vehicle is only available at the end of one mission. When you collect all the packages for Abigail you can kill her, she drives an Asea. The vehicle is also available in North Yankton therefore you cannot get it legitimately at this moment in time.

270px-Asea_8.jpg

Skylift

This helicopter is only available for the obvious Union Depository heist as you use it to steal a train car. You can just take it to your heli-pad and fail the mission. We would like someone to confirm if the magnet can be used outside of the mission.

0_0.jpg

Prison Bus

This vehicle only spawns inside Belingbroke Penitentiary and does never appear in traffic even if you are driving one. The best way is to pick it up via Cargobob if you are a good enough pilot.

police-prison-bus.jpg

Franklin's Buffalo

Like the Canis Bodhi this is the only one of its kind in the whole game and it is owned by Franklin. It differs because there are certain stock changes such as the wheels and parts of the body. It has more modification options than the normal one.

Buffalo-GTAV-Front.jpg

JB 700

The JB 700 has weapons which cannot be used outside of missions but this car never spawns in traffic which means it is a unique vehicle. You must buy it off the in game website for 475.000$.

JB700GTAVFront.jpg

Vapid Cruiser (Undercover)

This vehicle can only be found while in the Grass Roots mission playing as Franklin where you have to lose them in a pursuit, they also rarely spawn in Strawberry. This car can be found in Grey, Black, Red and blue.

0_0.jpg

FIB Buffalo

Find this at the satellite dishes at 11:00am 1:00PM

0_0.jpg

Z-Type

The 10 million dollar car that Devin Weston asks you to steal for him. Unique as it doesn't spawn in traffic (Weston himself says that only 10 exist). Buy it online from the in game internet.

ZType-GTAV-Front.png

Unique Appearance Changes

Epsilon Velum

The Epsilon program's colour is light blue. In one of the missions for them you must fly a Velum to an airfield for them. The aircraft is light blue. Unconfirmed if you can take into hanger.

185px-Epiplane.jpg

Hot-rod Nagasaki Blazer

After finishing the story missions Ron gives Trevor a uniquely modified quad bike which also drives much faster than a stock model. You cannot modify a blazer.

Blazer2version.png

Amanda's Sentinel

This is a very small example of a unique vehicle as the only thing different is the number plate that reads KRYSTAL instead of the random SA plates on other vehicles. This spawns in the driveway instead of the Issi.

400px-Gtavamandassentirnel.jpg

Tracey's Issi

Tracey's Mini Cooper clone has a unique number plate which reads PERSEUS. Tracey's car spawns in the driveway in Michaels's house instead of the Sentinel.

400px-Tracyssissigtav.jpg

Mariachi Tornado

This convertible variant of the Tornado that is owned by a Mexican band has some hats and guitars in the back. Just steal it after the Minute Men mission.

12723473b.jpg

Epsilon Obey Tailgater

This version of the car has the unique Epsilon light blue colour scheme but with the number plate that reads KIFFLOM at both ends of the vehicle.

83577935o.jpg

Yellow/Green Frogger

This Frogger variant always spawns in the sky and never lands meaning you must make it land and use a glitch to save it.

LifeGuard-GTAV-Helicopter.jpg

IV Characters Albany Emporer

When a random encounter happens you must kill the lost MC. These are on 2 of the plates of the cars there.

CXGbkYV.jpg

0JMAUgx.jpg

Luis Lopez Hexer

On the same random encounter as the above you may find this on one of the Hexer's plates.

b4sS4sP.jpg

Poppy's Enus

Available after the Paparazzi mission where you must follow Poppy in a police chase. Her car hits a tree and you can get the car after taking the pic and sending to Beverly. This car has a custom

plate.

0_0.jpg

Air Ambulance Maverick

This is counted as a rare paintjob as it is still registered in the game as "Police Maverick". Get this on the helipad on top of Davis hospital.

0_0.jpg

Parachute Jump Maverick

These come in 3 two-tone colour options, the green/white is shown, red/white and blue/white. Get this by shooting the pilot while the engines are running.

0_0.jpg

Vinewood Stretch

Get this in the Meltdown mission instead of a Vacca. Don't store it in the mission as it will disappear. Fail the mission then store.

0_0.jpg

Smoke On The Water Van

Get this during any Smoke On The Water pick up. Store the van then kill yourself to complete.

0_0.jpg

Lamar Van

Get this in the Chop mission near the start. Kill Lamar or complete the mission, your choice.

0_0.jpg

• Andreas, ToyGT_one, dtsmucker and 5 others like this

FusionCold85
  • FusionCold85

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

The skylift is also in one of the freefall side missions. Only it has dropped you off with a motorcycle on top of a building and is too far away to steal it.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

How about the Prison Bus that appears in the mission ''Father/Son'' when the Red Sentinel takes damage to the engine and hit a highway split or the Bugstars Burrito?

Also the Lost Gang Burrito in ''Nervous Ron'' and the for the Rare Paint Scheme the Epsilon Program Light Blue vehicles and the ''Parachute Jumps'' Green and white Maverick?

BOOCAKE4U
  • BOOCAKE4U

The Lurker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

there is a dune loader with

Spoiler
in the back in "friends reunited"

• Culdeen likes this

Juggernate007
  • Juggernate007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

Dont forget the muscle quad you get from ron

Tyedyeskyguy
  • Tyedyeskyguy

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

There is a comfortable tornado found in a strangers and freaks that trevor can do. Its one of the first boder patrol missions. This tornado has to acoustic guitars and a mariachi *sp hat in the back seat.

Tyedyeskyguy
  • Tyedyeskyguy

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

Stupid spell check! *convertable tornado
  • dtsmucker likes this

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

I will add the Epsilon paint scheme. Could you tell me more about the prison bus in the mission please? Do any of you think the colour schemes category should be called uniquely modified? I will do some digging and find some extra info on the above vehicles.

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

As of 17:45, 28/10/13 the thread has been updated.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

I will add the Epsilon paint scheme. Could you tell me more about the prison bus in the mission please? Do any of you think the colour schemes category should be called uniquely modified? I will do some digging and find some extra info on the above vehicles.

Well there are some special category in here: http://www.gamefaqs....to-v/faqs/67972 and some instead of Color Schemes category maybe Unique Color and another Special Feature like custom licence plate.

Also the Prison bus from that mission: http://youtu.be/BZa2ngbYLjI?t=8m21s you will see it in the Left lane but i don't know if it can be obtain or not.

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

@Gabriel you can obtain it but you cannot store it as it is too big.

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

17:03 - 29/10/13

THREAD UPDATED.

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

Mister Raspberry jam (he teddy) get's added to Trevors Truck's grille when Trevor moves OUT of Floyds Apartment, not when he moves in. 

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

the Epsilon tractor is needed on your list

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

Other people are saying that you can find the epsilon tractor in farmland too, can someone confirm this.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

The rusty Tractor is just rare. I found one near Ursula's house. 

If you're including Amanda's Sentinel you should also include Tracey's Issi, which has a unique PERSEUS plate.

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Thank you cutter I will add that.

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

The ISSI has been added.

JOKA22
  • JOKA22

Ex 'Really Famous Games Dev Company' Employee

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

Pink Bentley in the Paparazzi Meltdown mission?

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

Other people are saying that you can find the epsilon tractor in farmland too, can someone confirm this.

That one does not have the KIFFLOM license plate.

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:29 AM

So shall I put it with the unique variant or rare list?

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

So shall I put it with the unique variant or rare list?

The tractor with KIFFLOM plate on it.

Macvash
  • Macvash

Busta

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

Chop & I found us some gold.

http://rsg.ms/1dp2iyT

http://rsg.ms/1dp2CNU

Tyedyeskyguy
  • Tyedyeskyguy

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

Is there something unique about that futo I'm not noticing?

Tyedyeskyguy
  • Tyedyeskyguy

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

Do you have a pic, or need one of the mariachi tornado?

Djego121
  • Djego121

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

How would you save the skyllift in a mission and use it in free roam

Macvash
  • Macvash

Busta

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:19 PM Edited by Macvash, 30 October 2013 - 01:19 PM.

Is there something unique about that futo I'm not noticing?

I thought it was a rare vehicle. Took me over 150 hours to finally find one. :lol:

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

Does anyone have a back view of the Antique Tractor and the Mariachi Tornado?

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

Here is the Epsilon Tractor : http://youtu.be/NjOKTRiBcEw?t=45m17s

And the Mariachi Tornado: http://youtu.be/BjGXXot2oSo?t=5m44s .

Mpower
  • Mpower

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

I have the special tornado in my garage and the obey tailgater from the epsilon missions. I will take pictures for you and upload them here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users