darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:49 PM Edited by darthYENIK, 29 October 2013 - 05:53 PM.

I find shaving your pits helps a lot to reduce BO. It's like my armpit is a silky odourless skin cave. I think it's something about the hair attracting more bacteria and stuff, plus it creates a more moist environment. So if you get rid of it you should sweat and stink less. I don't sweat much anyways, guess I'm just lucky. But with my hairless pits I pretty much don't even need to wear deodorant. Of course I do though, I'm not a philistine.

I go with Dove for men or Sure for men. I'm a man, I wear deodorant for men, and I like it to tell me that on the bottle. Cos I'm a man. 

Admitting to shaving your armpit hair says otherwise...

O3DSVCX.jpg 

Yh well I don't listen to TV show characters, I listen to the voices in my head. And if they tell me to shave my pits and set a school full of kids on fire, then that's what I'm gonna do. I don't get what's so bad about shaving your armpits anyways. It's basically superior to having hair there in every single way. Armpit hair is rather unsightly, it looks like pubes for god sake. Yes I shave those too. It makes you sweat more and smell more, and there is nothing worse than looking down someone's sleeve when their arm is straight out like an eagle's wing and seeing a horrible bristly clump of tangled pit hairs.

Get with the times you luddite.  

Man, it's okay.  I love you and your hairless/odorless body.  Me on the other hand, I'm Italian.  I've had stinky garlic smelling body hair since I was 8 years old.

EDIT: And I drink a lot of whiskey, so my chest is really hairy.

EDIT 2: And I masturbate non-stop so my palms are extremely hairy.

EDIT 3: And I have Chewbacca in a head lock so my pits are wookiee hairy.

EDIT 4: And for no reason in particular, my crotch looks like I'm sitting on Slash's shoulders.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Yh well I don't listen to TV show characters, I listen to the voices in my head. And if they tell me to shave my pits and set a school full of kids on fire, then that's what I'm gonna do. I don't get what's so bad about shaving your armpits anyways. It's basically superior to having hair there in every single way. Armpit hair is rather unsightly, it looks like pubes for god sake. Yes I shave those too. It makes you sweat more and smell more, and there is nothing worse than looking down someone's sleeve when their arm is straight out like an eagle's wing and seeing a horrible bristly clump of tangled pit hairs.

Man, you're f*ckin' weird.

• rudy likes this

bread
  • bread

Nutrition Facts not needed

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

I'm hairy. I'm practically on the verge of the beastliness level of hair on my body. In other words, I have hair everywhere. I'm assuming it has a lot to do with my genetic makeup, considering I'm Bengali and a lot of Bengali/Indian/Pakistani people are hairy people.

Doesn't bother me though. I'd rather be a hairy motherf*cker than some soft sh*t dork with not a single strand of hair on their chest or legs. Eugh.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

Dove and Old Spice.

Particulary Dove for me.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

I don't use it often. Washing is obviously the best, along with clean clothingg and bedding. I use antiperspirant because I sweat terribly. Nit too worried about scent, but i keep a variety and I think my favorite is the axe chocolate scent. Their marketing is terrible, but hey, they can't all be Old Spice. (which I'll use if I'm gonna be out somewhere fancy, along with some raw vanilla or hugo boss (ah, nazi smell).

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

Uhhhh....... Are you a woman?

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by trip, 30 October 2013 - 11:29 PM.

sure-deodorant.jpg

Any unscented antiperspirant is the way to go. It makes it so you don't sweat instead of just masking sweaty odor.

That way you don't smell like a middle school gym class (where everyone likes to smell like manly deodorant) and can then pick your own (subtle) cologne or scented oil to wear if you want to smell nice.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (Πvar.ΣΓ01122599)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

Old Spice sounds like a terrible name for a deodorant. Or maybe it just reminds me how much I dislike spicy stuff (not that it is in any way related).

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

Try it out you might like it, just don't go with the original scent otherwise you'll end up smelling like your grandfather.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:20 AM

Best deodorant for men though, unquestionably is female deodorant, lasts wayyy longer.. plus you'll smell like a chick, chicks dig chicks that smell like chicks.

Chicks... with dicks? :pp

I've been using this cheapy Sure stuff. It seems to get the job done pretty well. It's kinda strong when you first put it on but as soon as you leave the house it seems to chill out a bit.

rubba_dukie
  • rubba_dukie

Floating in a sexy bathtub near you

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

Axe/Lynx sucks apart from the dark temptations. I usually use Sure, it is the only deodorant that keeps me smelling good after a days sweating. I'm not so bad now but in high school I used to sweat like a bitch. So much so that my white shirts would turn green, ew.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

Old spice in a stick is the best!!
Sometimes when I wanna be cheap ill use a speed stick.

I can't use spray on deodorant at all. It feels weird under my arm and plus it'll only last about 10 mins before I start smelling like a Double Whopper with extra onions again.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:55 PM

Let's be real.. who has used deodorant for places other than the pits? I've put deo on my chest, stomach and parts of my back that I could reach.. didn't work well though unfortunately but I smelt like a King.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (Πvar.ΣΓ01122599)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

^ I used to spray it on my chest during summer (a time when I sweat a lot). It is kind of pointless I think. Only the sweat coming from your armpits and feet smells if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, sticks are more comfortable, especially after you shave your armpits. I think I generally prefer spray because it seems to be more effective (you can easily spray a ton of it for a stronger smell).

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Been saving it for a rainy day...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

Haven't heard of Old Spice before but based on some little research as well as mixed reviews, I found out that it's very effective. It's available in our country but I'm think I'm tempted to buy one.

As of now I'm using a Safeguard deodorant and it always keep my armpits really smell good. Have use Axe before but I find out its not very effective for long term period.

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

-

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

Let's be real.. who has used deodorant for places other than the pits? I've put deo on my chest, stomach and parts of my back that I could reach.. didn't work well though unfortunately but I smelt like a King.

If I go on a night out and I haven't washed for a few days and I'm running out of time, I like to fill a cup with water and then spray sh*t loads of deodorant in there. Then just tea bag it for a few minutes and let my meat marinade. Then you pull out and give a few quick extra sprays to your pubic region.

Who needs showers really?

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:39 AM

If I go on a night out and I haven't washed for a few days and I'm running out of time, I like to fill a cup with water and then spray sh*t loads of deodorant in there. Then just tea bag it for a few minutes and let my meat marinade. Then you pull out and give a few quick extra sprays to your pubic region.

Who needs showers really?

Nobody really, but for the sake of all of us shower-ers, please do continue bathing daily.

M4RK
  • M4RK

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:59 AM

Old Spice: Swagger.  Been using it for a long time and chicks seem to like it.

arsenal_fan
  • arsenal_fan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

I've always used something caled Jeer which I've always liked, but based on a lot of people saying Old Spice, I'm going to give that a go.

Definitely need a roll on as well as summer is coming up.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

A relevant photo appeared on my newsfeed. Stu, i'm looking at you.

522010_1762389250482985_974715241_n.jpg

jonnyboy389
  • jonnyboy389

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:21 PM

Well I've never found one that lasts 24 hrs like they say, but I'm a fan of Old Spice.  Great scent and not too powerful. Make sure you buy it in the store so you can actually smell it though.  This review site compares one of the scents to a fruit roll up lol: http://www.randysreview.com/when-did-deodorant-become-so-much-more-than-deodorant/ 

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:39 PM

Way to bump a topic, pal.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:47 PM

Well I've never found one that lasts 24 hrs like they say, but I'm a fan of Old Spice.  Great scent and not too powerful. Make sure you buy it in the store so you can actually smell it though.  This review site compares one of the scents to a fruit roll up lol: http://www.randysreview.com/when-did-deodorant-become-so-much-more-than-deodorant/ 

Damn man, you know how to revive the dead. You a mage motherf*cker?

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:54 PM

I love that within ten minutes of joining this forum he had to search for a deodorant topic. 

Give it a few weeks Jonny, you'll get used to the smell.

• Moonshield, GunWrath and WBaker like this

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:05 PM

We've still got a few dead rats from the old forum version.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:16 PM

Hey man, deodorant is serious internet business. I personally don't use it because it would be unfair to deprive the public of my fabulous personal scent.

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

Where can I get Eau de Voodoo?

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:20 PM

I just click and go "aye". all the chicks love me.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:16 PM

I normally use Old Spice on date nights or ONS nights.. other than that, I just use Right Guard Sport. I have on acouple occasions had to use Lady Speed Stick when I was out and the ex had some.. and that sh*t works goooood. Smell like a priss but keeps you dry.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

Lynx or Adidas are the best in my personal experience.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users