Best Deodorant?

79 replies to this topic
SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

I was just wondering in you own opinion is the best deodorant.

I have been using axe for years and the older I get the more I realize that it sucks.

So what do you guys think?
  • Ramyhyday likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

Axe is good for smells but sh*te on the extended period meter.

Right Guard has some awesome sh*t though, I normally use them or Old Spice.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

Plain olde soap and water should be sufficient.

I've read that the "Mark of the Cain" is actually Body Odor.

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:15 AM

I use Old Spice Kilimanjaro and Hattric, they smell great and actually do what they're supposed to.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

Oldspice... and that's coming from an European who cannot get Oldspice from his own country...

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

In Australia we Axe is called Lynx, and it's terrible, I wore it when I was like 13 because I was an idiot. 
As far as regular deodorant goes, Old Spice is the best, it only just came to Australia a month or so ago, and I only bought it because of the advertisement, but it's actually quite good, I only use it after a night of drinking, but still wearing the same clothes.

That said, I rather use Rexona Clinical Protect, I roll the chalk on on the night before and it stops me sweating the next day, I picked the least offensive smell (It's smells like shampoo) and I wear clean clothes, no deodorant required, because deodorant can often be offensive to other people as a smell, it does smell quite tacky to be honest, and you don't need it if you're not sweating (Which I don't with clinical protect.)

I use cologne when I go out though, just a tiny bit on my shoulder, and behind my ear, sometimes a very small amount on my clavicle. Only enough so when someone is very close to me (IE; A girl I want to sex) can smell it.

Indi
  • Indi

Don't cross the streams.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

Old Spice is king.

Kwabs
  • Kwabs

Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:57 AM Edited by Stromae, 28 October 2013 - 09:58 AM.

Axe%20Dry%20Bodyspray%20Excite%20150ml..

Normal Axe does nothing, but Axe Dry gets the job done.

Justin..
  • Justin..

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

Sure for men is what I use. Saves the sweaty pits after 10 hours at work

GTA_fear
  • GTA_fear

There's a tip jar, jackass!

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:47 AM Edited by GTAfear, 28 October 2013 - 10:49 AM.

Yeah, Old Spice. Stick, not spray. Whitewater really has a pleasant smell to it. And I've been told so on a few occasions.

Like some people here, I realized Axe isn't that good. It's, like... For teenagers.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Lend me 10 and I'll buy you a drink.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

I love Old Spice, haven't seen any variations of it here though.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

I've been making my own deodorant for the last few years. It's cheaper, smells cleaner, and is better for you.

1/2 cup coconut oil, 1/2 cup cocoa butter, 2/3 cup beeswax, 4 tblspns baking soda, 1/2 cup arrowroot powder, 2 tblspoons vitamin E oil, and if you want a few capsules of non-refrigerated probiotics.

• Tyler likes this

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

-

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

I find shaving your pits helps a lot to reduce BO. It's like my armpit is a silky odourless skin cave. I think it's something about the hair attracting more bacteria and stuff, plus it creates a more moist environment. So if you get rid of it you should sweat and stink less. I don't sweat much anyways, guess I'm just lucky. But with my hairless pits I pretty much don't even need to wear deodorant. Of course I do though, I'm not a philistine.

I go with Dove for men or Sure for men. I'm a man, I wear deodorant for men, and I like it to tell me that on the bottle. Cos I'm a man. 

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• None
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:40 PM Edited by Raavi, 28 October 2013 - 02:44 PM.

Whatever the lady decides to purchase, usually either Terre d'Hermès or some 'organic' product that supposedly is 'better'. Before we got together I always used Old Spice or whatever else was available at the time.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

I've been making my own deodorant for the last few years. It's cheaper, smells cleaner, and is better for you.

1/2 cup coconut oil, 1/2 cup cocoa butter, 2/3 cup beeswax, 4 tblspns baking soda, 1/2 cup arrowroot powder, 2 tblspoons vitamin E oil, and if you want a few capsules of non-refrigerated probiotics.

Isn't there something that people say is bad in regular deodorant ?? Some sort of aluminium or metallic alloy or something, i'm not sure but I know ive heard this before.

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

I'm currently using Adidas deodorant. Smells good and it keeps me dry (even tho I don't really sweat.

I've never tried Old Spice before, but I think I will now.

I want ladies to look at their man, then back to me, then back at their man, then back to me, and realize that their man sadly is not me. I want to switch to Old Spice so that I could stop smelling like a lady!

I want to smell like a man, man!!!

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

Same here, I use Old Spice. It's simple, but gets the job done.

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

I'm currently using Adidas deodorant. Smells good and it keeps me dry (even tho I don't really sweat.

I've never tried Old Spice before, but I think I will now.

I want ladies to look at their man, then back to me, then back at their man, then back to me, and realize that their man sadly is not me. I want to switch to Old Spice so that I could stop smelling like a lady!

I want to smell like a man, man!!!

It's not that simple pal, listen to this man.

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

^ Thanks, now I don't feel like a man anymore :(

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

I find shaving your pits helps a lot to reduce BO. It's like my armpit is a silky odourless skin cave. I think it's something about the hair attracting more bacteria and stuff, plus it creates a more moist environment. So if you get rid of it you should sweat and stink less. I don't sweat much anyways, guess I'm just lucky. But with my hairless pits I pretty much don't even need to wear deodorant. Of course I do though, I'm not a philistine.

I go with Dove for men or Sure for men. I'm a man, I wear deodorant for men, and I like it to tell me that on the bottle. Cos I'm a man. 

Admitting to shaving your armpit hair says otherwise...

O3DSVCX.jpg

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (ΣΓ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

I've used Axe and Adidas (Pure Game I think) in the past and now I'm using STR8 (a seemingly obscure one from France). I liked the Adidas one the most but for some reason I can't find it at my local shop anymore (I even had a girl friend indirectly compliment me for that one).

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

I also used Intesa before but I can't manage to find it anywhere these days.

intesa-woody-deodorant-men-150ml-630-500

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:11 PM Edited by whatsstrength, 28 October 2013 - 09:13 PM.

The best deodorant? Whatever's on sale. I don't sweat much or leave my room often so I seldom use it. I wash my underarms thoroughly in the shower though.

Both stick and spray deodorizers have given me skin irritation.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

I'm an Old Spice guy. Always have been, always will be.

No other choice for me.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

Best deodorant for men though, unquestionably is female deodorant, lasts wayyy longer.. plus you'll smell like a chick, chicks dig chicks that smell like chicks.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

L'Oreal Men Expert 48hr anti perspirant. This stuff would keep John Goodman fresh as a daisy after a trek in the Andes.

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

-

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by GTA_stu, 29 October 2013 - 01:43 PM.

Admitting to shaving your armpit hair says otherwise...

O3DSVCX.jpg 

Yh well I don't listen to TV show characters, I listen to the voices in my head. And if they tell me to shave my pits and set a school full of kids on fire, then that's what I'm gonna do. I don't get what's so bad about shaving your armpits anyways. It's basically superior to having hair there in every single way. Armpit hair is rather unsightly, it looks like pubes for god sake. Yes I shave those too. It makes you sweat more and smell more, and there is nothing worse than looking down someone's sleeve when their arm is straight out like an eagle's wing and seeing a horrible bristly clump of tangled pit hairs.

Get with the times you luddite.  

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

I'm no expert but I will say that roll on is superior to spray in every single way.

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

Melchior
  • Melchior

The blood of our martyrs will water the meadows of France

• The Connection
  • Unknown

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

I'm not picky, I only really spray a bit on my pits and a bit on my shirt if I haven't washed it, and I figure it's overpowered by my cologne anyway.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Axe. Adidas makes great ones too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users