» «
Photo

Mock Heist (Make shift heist)

11 replies to this topic
dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:23 AM Edited by dream3r, 28 October 2013 - 04:30 AM.

So heist won't be coming as soon as most of us hoped (my guess a month before the date is even announced) but I REALLY want to do one with a group of people so I'm trying to think of how to do one.  Here's my thoughts thus far and if anyone has something beneficial to input let me know.  Also if you're interested in a mock heist let me know as well.  Crew mates come first but if we don't have a full session we could do something.

How to have a heist with current tools:

-Pick a location such as the one accessible bank or other large location.

-Have a shootout getting everyone to have a high wanted level.  (4 or 5 haven't decided which will work better.  4 seems too easy but 5 is a bit much.  Wish we could have the type of police that 4 brings but on a scale large enough to threaten 16 players)

-Escape as a team.  (If 16 players have 4 getaway vehicles.  Only so many police will spawn so 16 cars is too easy.  4 cars makes it a challenge as popped tires can screw multiple players)

-Have a meetup location, a safety zone for those who made it.

-Have a mock reward (Our best bet since money is no longer sharable that we use the split from last job feature.  I've noticed bounties and robbing gas stations count towards this.  Perhaps if we have some sort of glitched/high price vehicle the heist leader can sell that and split amongst the survivors.  I'm not one to glitch but this isn't to make me rich, it's to create a game mode that we were supposed to have)

That's it for now.  If anyone has any ideas that could make this work or be more interesting please say so below.  Hopefully we can come up with a system that people can use until the real DLC comes out and something R* won't be too pissed about.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

I'm down for it, already part of the same crew too!

Uh, we could could plan to steal specific vehicles and park them inside a Titan or Cargobob...

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

I'm down for it, already part of the same crew too!

Uh, we could could plan to steal specific vehicles and park them inside a Titan or Cargobob...

Nice to see some of my 130 members are reading the forum haha.  That might work, head the titan has some issues when it comes to storing cars in it.  In reality a C-130 would have no issue but in the game it does.  After we get a decent idea laid out I'll take this over to the social club

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

Just because this probably didn't get seen for long, bump

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

Sorry to post in this 3 times in a row but it needs a daily bump haha

soundism
  • soundism

Put a bird on it

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

I like it. If you guys are on Xbox, go ahead and add me gt: soundism

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

This does sound fantastic.

But it'll require a lot of planning. Mad props to you guys if you can pull it off!

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:07 PM Edited by dream3r, 28 October 2013 - 05:07 PM.

I like it. If you guys are on Xbox, go ahead and add me gt: soundism

ps3 unfortunately but  I have a bud on the forums starting an xbox version of our crew, you can find him on the groups and meetups page

Gigs84
  • Gigs84

Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

I like the idea. Good luck!

FocusedPants
  • FocusedPants

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

You could start off by bombing the police station.

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

sounds like a solid plan

i have one for you too

seeing a "heist" mostly involves a rob/steal of cash i doubt you can scene it with a real real price

what you could to tho is make use of indeed the buildings you can enter from single player

human research lab, chicken thing , kron?!?1 courtplace

make a team of baddies, (f*ck cops ai, they are so dumb) give them some time too establish some good spots (scouting etc)

and place a car (glitched/normal/pricey/moded your choice) as a price/rob thing

choose a spot where the mission should "end" 

when the baddies are set up, get a starting point and move to set location as good guys/robbers

baddies are allowed to set up outside the place with the car, like roads leading there , towers, parkinglots etc to make it harder to reach the place

and are allowed to follow you back to the end spot when you have managed to steal the car

there is your mission, your price , your baddies, your interaction with other ppl, smart ai

you can flex the rules as you want on an honor system like 4deaths your out, no rpgs, etc etc

the only issues here is player dots on your minimap , you cant be sure who is friend or foe

ór make it harder by letting the car go bye bye means faillure , and riding it outside and loading it in a titan is oke etc etc

-----

you can also mess around in certrain missions that have 2/3teams and a pick up (the cops mission where yuo need to steal the briefcase and deliver for example or the boat/car/plane mission wich requiers 3 teams)

make 1/2/3 teams start, let team baddies kill the cop, get the briefcase and lose the cops so they dont factor in.

then let them go to a spot far far away from the deliver spot.

and then team goodguy robbers go to hunt them for the case , now the dots are different, there is a item wich actually drops and can be picked up an re picked up.

then make rules and stuff

i hope you find something nice

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

sounds like a solid plan

i have one for you too

seeing a "heist" mostly involves a rob/steal of cash i doubt you can scene it with a real real price

what you could to tho is make use of indeed the buildings you can enter from single player

human research lab, chicken thing , kron?!?1 courtplace

make a team of baddies, (f*ck cops ai, they are so dumb) give them some time too establish some good spots (scouting etc)

and place a car (glitched/normal/pricey/moded your choice) as a price/rob thing

choose a spot where the mission should "end" 

when the baddies are set up, get a starting point and move to set location as good guys/robbers

baddies are allowed to set up outside the place with the car, like roads leading there , towers, parkinglots etc to make it harder to reach the place

and are allowed to follow you back to the end spot when you have managed to steal the car

there is your mission, your price , your baddies, your interaction with other ppl, smart ai

you can flex the rules as you want on an honor system like 4deaths your out, no rpgs, etc etc

the only issues here is player dots on your minimap , you cant be sure who is friend or foe

ór make it harder by letting the car go bye bye means faillure , and riding it outside and loading it in a titan is oke etc etc

-----

you can also mess around in certrain missions that have 2/3teams and a pick up (the cops mission where yuo need to steal the briefcase and deliver for example or the boat/car/plane mission wich requiers 3 teams)

make 1/2/3 teams start, let team baddies kill the cop, get the briefcase and lose the cops so they dont factor in.

then let them go to a spot far far away from the deliver spot.

and then team goodguy robbers go to hunt them for the case , now the dots are different, there is a item wich actually drops and can be picked up an re picked up.

then make rules and stuff

i hope you find something nice

These are some good ideas, if only I could cut off the police for a short time (I've tried during cops and crooks and the LSPD ended up killing half the cop players)  I'd really like the content creator to allow actual missions but I'll deal with what's provided for now.

Thanks for the ideas maybe we can use one of them later.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users