» «

whats your characters backstory?

545 replies to this topic
Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Shum Shum, Schlippity Dup.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:24 AM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 02 March 2014 - 10:24 AM.

Michael: 21 year old college dropout. Figured that shelling 20k a year on school was a waste, and now he makes 18k doing Rooftop Rumble in 6 minutes!

He was born in a military hospital across the water from San Fierro, and ended up moving up north when he was four years old. He hated living in the rainy Northwest, so he went to San Andreas to find some fun in the sun, but was drawn into the grinding lifestyle.

Athletic as f*ck tho. He got them Kenyan legs with the strength of a drunk Irish man. Very laid back though; he isn't the type to kill on-sight.

Here's Lexie: she's 21 also. Born in D.C, she moved to Liberty City when she was in high school. She got bored of living in Liberty City and almost came close to killing some Serbian guy that was always at the bowling alley. Having a bit of money saved up, she came to Los Santos to live on a beach that wasn't populated with a bunch of crazy Eastern Europeans.

She ain't amazingly athletic yet, but it's whatever. Like Mike, she's really passive, but will kill anybody that even attempts to do anything weird.

Both are beast pilots though, so watch out for them airstrikes. (;

• AceThaCreator, haleyshorts, Darth_Zannah and 2 others like this

• lalilulelo

Big Bad Wolf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:35 PM

gotta say some nice storys in here

• sweetbrother

• None

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:32 PM

I made like 8 characters on 4 psn accounts for the whole story. I wont go into details and post wall of texts for the moment.
Its all about Claude actually. You play as his sister: Elise. The main protagonist. Claude never speaks to anyone.....except Elise
Claude and Elise, raised by a single parent in Carcer City one went for the life of crime (Claude) The other became a law enforcer (Elise)
Claude is much older than Elise. While Claude was boyfriend to Catalina in gta san andreas Elise was still in high school.
And by GTA III Elise was a rookie cop dealing with a bigger problems in Carcer City.....the James Earl Cash Manhunt.
GTA IV era Elise had survived the manhunt ordeal and became FIB. After becoming the best agent in her bureau an opportunity came up in San Andreas to go undercover - find & take down a crime Boss causing chaos using gangs in LS, Blaine county. At first she turned down the case, until a mugshot of Claude working with the most wanted gang in LS appeared before her.
She has to work with a rookie FIB agent (Dwayne - 2nd character) in LS. Ordered by the FIB she goes under cover, she met an inside contact called Lamar through Dwayne, she flew over, he handed her a gun and introduced her to the crazy state of San Andreas.
She now has to work with multiple gangs, work her way up, earn reputation until she can get close to the gang Claude works for, then bring Claude back to his senses, Find the Boss (3rd Character), and turn them all in.
She has a different motive altogether though.
Main story theme song - "Smokin & Ridin" - BJ The Chicago Kid feat Freddie Gibbs & Problem
Elises themes - "Pure Shores" - All Saints,     "Don't wanna fall in love" Jane Childs,    "Hold Up" - Nipsey Hustle
Dwayne themes - "How it was" - Future,    "Straight Up Menace" - Mc Eiht
Boss theme - "Window Licker" - Aphex Twin

Aidy Hawse
  • Aidy Hawse

Petrol Head

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:04 PM

My character is called Aidy Hawse, who was born and raised in Ireland. At a young age he moved to Dukes, Liberty City, where he met Gerald McReary and became great friends helping him in pulling off some major jobs whilst helping him getting the abuse re received from his father. After the Mafia incident of 1995, he was the only one who Derrick did not snitch on and so had no other option to flee to Ireland with him. He returned to Liberty City shortly after the bank heist as Derrick was gloating about it. This resulted in AIdy Hawse re-igniting his firm friendship with Gerald. He convinced Gerald to give Niko a chance by killing the Albanian drug dealer. After Niko's revenge he and Packie agreed that they should get away from Liberty CIty as it was only bad news for them. Aidy Hawse landed in Vice City working as a bar man in an Irish Pub where associates of Bucky Sligo recognised him and attempted to murder him. They unknowingly failed but successfully murdered his Australian girlfriend, Cathy. This has prompted him to seek revenge and has located Sligo's associates to somewhere in San Andreas.

Let the manhunt begin!

• AndyC-M

lost in Los Santos

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:07 PM Edited by AndyC-M, 28 May 2014 - 05:18 PM.

im sure i started a topic like this not so long ago?!

anyway, thinking cap time

my main character: level 62

Andy, early thirties, week days he was a tradesman for his dads building firm, money was good but there was no drive or excitement, weekends he was a street racer with an import subaru impreza, however after getting deeply involved in a crime syndicate along with his best mate from the age of 3, whos also lamars cousin, he came to america from england to escape getting imprisoned, recommended to go to LS to meet lamar, once he got on his feet, he soon realized that lamar would get him into deep trouble so decided to go at it alone and ignore lamars calls and texts, also avoids the down town area

my second character: level 11

Tazmin, blonde, mid 20s, hair stylist and wannabe model from liberty city, quiet girl, only child and easily led astray, knew lamar through their families, her dad and lamars dad worked with each other on the oil rigs, came to LS because lamar said she could become famous, but this is still yet to be

both characters happen to meet in a bar through lamar, now share an apartment north of the city

(making up stories is hard work, i should of let my daughter come up with this lol)

• Shield86

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:07 PM

I named my character Alexis, but your name never gets mentioned anywhere.
Alexis is from the Shottler area in Liberty City. Her family barely scraped by so at an early age she got into drug sales. She spent years moving weed for local drug dealers Real Badman and Little Jacob. Very slowly she began climbing the ladder through the ranks.
Someone attempted to rob Alexis one day and she was forced to commit her first murder. Since it was a "kill or be killed" situation, it didn't affect her as much as most people when they took their first life; instead she got a rush from it, a sort of high.
Alexis was introduced to many other gangsters and criminal masterminds throughout the city. A correspondence began online with a west coast contact named Lamar, and Alexis regularly kept up with him. She began taking on a wide array of jobs, many of which included assassination jobs. After killing the son of one of the heads of the 5 families, she was green lit, and quickly the realization came that she was set up. A huge price was put upon her head, and every cut throat, gang banger and hood from Dukes to Alderney wanted a piece of her.
It was no longer safe to stay in Liberty City. She gave her family most of her earnings and put them on a plane to Vice City for their safety. After a massive shoot-out at the airport, Alexis escaped to San Andreas to start over.
Cue the opening scene to GTA Online...
Alexis meets Lamar in person and engages in a street race to get a feel of her new surroundings. She begins doing jobs for him, a drug dealer named Gerald, and though them she meets many other contacts that have random jobs, such as Lester, Martin Madrazzo, and Trevor Philips.
Her new calling comes in the form of instigating daily gunfights with meth dealing hillbillies out in Senora Desert, in a junkyard nicknamed the "Boneyard." Profits from this endeavour enable her to purchase several lush apartments, a stockpile of weapons, and a number of different high performance sports cars.
Alexis, now operating under the alias "The Spook," attempts to co-exist with other criminals and hoods throughout San Andreas, but most of the time she is met with resistance in the forms of drive-by shootings, helicopter attacks and even Tanks. She joins a crew called "Guns & Ganja," and through hard work quickly rises through its ranks, becoming it's #1 member. It is no surprise that she is promoted to one of the crew's bosses.
The streets of San Andreas are a battleground where people shoot first, and don't ask any questions. No one can be trusted. Spook, having only her crew and a handful of other acquaintances, decides to become an assassin - someone who strikes from the shadows and disappears into them afterwards. Having been attacked by Tanks many times, a hobby of hers becomes killing the drivers of these war machines. Hours of research and practice pays off, and making use of the Heavy Sniper rifle to execute the unsuspecting drivers becomes child's play (for the most part.)
Spook's ultimate goal? Even she doesn't know. Spook didn't give much thought to the future; she was one that lived in the moment, in the now. She'd regularly help out her crew members on jobs and robberies, and she still frequented the Boneyard, along with other locations, such as the Del Perro Pier and Sandy Shores.
The story continues...

That's a damn good story

• shamalpilot

• Members

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:33 PM

meet kami she is a 21 yr old pilot and offroad racer from blain county she lives in a 2  car apartment by the beach and she works for simeon on her off days she can be found at the dirt track mountain trail or anywhere athere is action she plays golf on teh weekends and is a petty thief she wants to buy a plane so she can fly out to chillead for a bit of hunting

• Mightymomo22

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:01 PM

Oh Australlian who loves Rock & Roll. Who is a Ex Con.
He's 24.

• skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:03 AM Edited by bikerman3, 26 June 2014 - 05:35 AM.

he was going to LS to be a beach bum,  then he saw lamar, standing buy his car (who was waiting for someone else) got in his car because he thought he was a taxi driver, he called before hand talked got along had a street race with him and then just said screw it i'm going to be a criminal a real smooth criminal, got a call from lester talking about setting up some heists and never heard from him again. 

• Ikeblaster

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:04 AM

1st characters name is
Jash (yes with an A it's my real name) and he was a spoiled rich kid back in liberty city that went to Police academy but dropped out because he had so much money and didn't need a job but one day he went home and saw it was robbed and his wife was lying dead on the couch there was a note left on the door saying we're at your parents come get us so he ran to his car and sped there only to see his parents with there last breaths telling him that the robbers live in Los santos and from this day on he'll keep looking for them

Character 2
Jimmy he lived a hard life in Chicago and became a bounty hunter and got enough cash to move to Ls so he did and he's still a bounty hunter

สายด่วน miami

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:38 AM

If anything I just feel like I'm playing as myself in some sort of post-apocalyptic alternate universe where everyone is a douche, shooting at you for no reason.

• foxsound

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:50 AM

she was a whore and now... she's... ticked... off!!!

• KeeNer187

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:46 AM

Interesting. Ummm my back story is a masked murderer/psycho I guess

• Mrs.NormanReedus likes this

• na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:54 AM Edited by Joe Chip, 27 June 2014 - 11:05 PM.

I have two as well.

Ethel's based on an old alternative rock station whose name was based on an I Love Lucy character , if what my dad told me was true and I remember it right. She likes to ride and race bikes. Money was made by racing and by hunting down bounties back when they were easy. When she wasn't building up huge amounts of cash she was killing people out in the mountains for kicks. She died in a terrible accident a couple months ago. :(

Lavender was born during the Ballas renaissance. Her mother named all her children after different shades of purple. She left the hood in 2007, and upgraded to a tiny little apartment in Little Seoul. After being hunted down by people who used to be her friends she went insane, and is now basically Trevor Philips. She recently began identifying as a pineapple and is incredibly uncomfortable in her human skin.

• Day Reaper likes this

• jdwarfer

• Members
  • France

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:58 AM Edited by jdwarfer, 26 June 2014 - 07:00 AM.

Beware: bad sexist joke

Beware: bad sexist joke

• Carmen!

Just Passing Through..

• United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:03 AM

For Rebeccah, lets just say she is undercover in a domestic terror cell known as "Gov Rebels". The details of her investigations are highly confidential. She has infiltrated top terror cells in the past such as "Queens of The Damned" and "The Lost Angels MC". Her identity isn't even her identity.. She is a mysterious woman.

But hey!! You didn't hear this from me..

Lord Darantuin
  • Lord Darantuin

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:17 AM Edited by Lord Darantuin, 26 June 2014 - 09:19 AM.

My dude and his posse originate from another continent, somewhere cold up north.

He used to run a real gang of thugs back in the day. Drug trafficking, car heists, and illegal firearms. Eventually he got locked up in the prison after one of his own lieutenants snitched on their sh*t. The syndicate was disassembled and alot of the core members were either locked away or killed during the pigs attempt to arrest them.

8 years later he found himself at the Los Santos airport, gazing upon the majestic skyline, with no assets and no one to rely on. Old habits die hard, and methampthetamine helps the making of money so much easier, cause it kills the conscience and makes you numb. Few weeks, which felt like mere hours, later he would pick up his brother from the airport and trails were to be blazed. The Boreal Syndicate was reformed but it never found the glory of the olden, golden days.

• Turkey.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want t

• Members
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:45 AM Edited by TurkeyShenanigans, 26 June 2014 - 11:57 AM.

My character was a 24 year old big time hit-man for the Ancelotti Crime Family in Liberty City back in 2003. Him and the Ancelottis were making a deal with the Messinas. During the deal, the Messinas backstabbed the Ancelottis and he was left for dead. When the police arrived at the scene, they arrested him and he got 9 years in prison. While there though, there was a big prison break during 2008 and he escaped. (Get Lost mission in TLAD) After escaping, he killed the Underboss and a Capo. of the Messinas. They tracked him down, and he fled to Los Santos in 2010. Since then, he joined The New World Order, (a crew I'm in in gta online.) a mercenary/military type. He is now 34 years old.

• Frankie32

Nothing special

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:09 PM Edited by Frankie32, 11 January 2015 - 07:38 PM.

Name: Marko Janković

Nationality: Croatian-American

Birthplace: Liberty City, USA

Marko was born in Liberty City in 1987. His family was originally from Croatia, during the time of Yugoslavia. After president Tito's death in 1980, a lot of ethnic tensions arose in Yugoslavia. In mid-1986, Marko's mother found out that she is pregnant. Since it was too dangerous to keep living in Yugoslavia, Marko's parents immigrated into the US later that year.
Before Marko's parents moved to LC, his dad served in the Yugoslav People's Army. He taught Marko how to use weapons, how to handle himself in hand-to-hand combat etc. Thanks to that, Marko is now skilled in fighting. Marko graduated from high school in 2005 and went to college, but dropped out. He later worked at many minimum wage jobs he was unsatisfied with. Marko then turned to crime. He started off his career by robbing convenience stores, repossessing cars, smuggling etc. At some point, he became affiliated with all kinds of gangs in LC.
In 2008, Marko started working as a hired gun for the Pegorino family. However, after Jimmy Pegorino died, he cut his ties with the Pegorinos and met Nemanja Jovanović, a Serbian gangster. Marko and Nemanja started working together and kept doing so for the next few years.
In early 2013, Marko, Nemanja and some henchmen, including Derrick McReary robbed a big bank in Liberty City, stealing over ten million dollars. However, in the process, Derrick was killed, and Nemanja was arrested and taken into custody. Marko hired a small group of criminals and planned to bust Nemanja out of prison. He succeded in doing so. Marko and Nemanja soon started planning to leave the city because of the heat from the LCPD. However, in the meantime, Marko found out that his parents were killed by two members of the Russian mafia: Vladimir Maksimov and Ivan Mihailov. Marko tracked them down and found them in Dukes. He killed Vladimir and Ivan, avenging his parents' deaths, but soon discovered that Kenny Petrovic put a bounty on his head.
Later in 2013, Marko met CT, a gangbanger from Bohan, who has ties to the Chamberlain Gangster Families in Los Santos. CT introduced Marko to Lamar Davis, a member of the CGF. They became friends on LifeInvader. Lamar convinced Marko to come to LS and keep going with his career there. Marko decided to move there. However, he found out that Nemanja was killed by Kenny Petrovic himself. Marko vowed to get revenge. He soon tracked down Petrovic to a warehouse in Broker, confronted him there and murdered him, avenging Nemanja's death and getting rid of his bounty.
A few days later, Marko packed up his stuff, went to the LC International Airport and got on a plane to Los Santos. He soon landed there and met up with Lamar, who showed him around the city. Marko continued with his career there, doing work for some major players of LS, robbing some more stores, repossessing some more cars etc. He soon made enough money to buy a luxury apartment and a fancy car. Marko kept going with his career, and started planning his next big score.
  • differenz, Day Reaper and BasixSD like this

• blakeney

• Members

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

Mine goes like this:

My dude jumped on a plane to ls (for unknown reasons) When he got off the plane he was confronted by a dude called Lamar who was all like "yo nigga here's a piece homie", then i started getting calls from all the local hotshots that (somehow) had my number, offering me work.

No really though, by forcing player name to show as ur psn/live tag rather then the name you give your char, R* made it hard for any depth of this sort

"HAI mai nam iz Killa420zilla"
  • FertileFuZZ and GTA4131 like this

• IRtL

Guest on a Free Service

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:19 PM

My first character's name is Mike Oxxbig and my second's name is Hugh G. Rection. Get it? no? ok

• differenz

• Members

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

Name: Phil Foster (born Filip Renz)
Nationality: Croatian
Birthplace: Yugoslavia

Born in Zagreb in 1983. in former Yugoslavia, during the war in the 1990s his aunt took him to live in California, later moved to just outside of Paleto Bay to a quiet life. Phil worked at the local video store and watched a lot of films which made him go and pursue working in the film industry. In his late 20s he moved to Los Santos where he realised that movie making business is not all what it seems and it doesn’t pay much (at least not any more). He quit his job at the film studio and gradually came to know all sorts of people that are just trying to get around, living day by day. Phil lost all of his savings renting a small apartment in the Vespucci Beach and buying his first car Karin Asterope. One day, as he was planning his return to Paleto Bay, Phil found himself in the midst of a bank robbery, he was given a chance, join in on the robbery or most likely get killed in the process. He helped several bank robbers as their getaway driver, they gave Phil some money to compensate for his risk and damage given to his car. Phil kept in touch with one of them and slowly went in that direction, job after job, heist after heist Phil was drawn to all the accommodation that money can give in Los Santos. Now, owning a flat in Downtown Los Santos, he still works for several high profiled gangsters in the city and trying to work his own criminal operation. He has been associated with a certain Verona Beach Art Terrorist Organisation. His dream, make enough money and settle down in North Yankton.
  • Frankie32 likes this

• BasixSD

Vespucci Kartel Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:26 PM

So my GTA Online Character's name is Lucio Cervantes.

Lucio is an American born Mexican who grew to learn as a child that actions speak louder than words, so he rarely speaks, but when he does, it's meaningful. Growing up right on Vespucci Beach he had large ties to the Vagos gang which supplied him with his first ounce to slang on the streets at the age of 13. He Continued to slang until his father got wind of him slanging dime bags, which would change his life forever.

His father, a Mexican Mafia Hit-Man had ties to the Mexican Drug Cartel which is how Lucio got in contact with Tito Hernadez, a drug kingpin who supplied him with pounds to move on the streets of Los Santos. Everything was going well for Lucio and his partner, Oscar Hernadez, son of Drug Kingpin Tito Hernadez, for three years; up until two Black guys came rolling through their Vagos territory to lift a Western Bagger motorcycle that Oscar had recently purchased from Simeon Yetarian. Of course the Vagos attacked the two who were stealing the motorcycle but their efforts failed as the two enemies were armed as well and were excellent gunmen. The two gunmen killed Oscar and the rest of the Vagos that were on site. Meanwhile, Lucio was managing a drug deal with D, a Balla that ultimately robbed him of 5 pounds. Immediately, Lucio called Tito to let him know that the Ballas had robbed him, but Tito would not listen to anything Lucio had to say about the drug deal; to Tito, the series of events that had happened that day were too convenient to not place the blame on Lucio, who was usually right next to his partner, Oscar.

With Lucio's partner Oscar now dead and Tito believing that it was Lucio who had planned the entire thing, Tito ordered a hit-man to kill off Lucio's entire family along with Lucio. Luckily for Lucio he was smart enough to get out of the city and escape to Blaine County to meet up with an old drug affiliate that he used to buy from when he was young named Ortega, meanwhile, driving to Blaine County, he called his father to explain what was going on, while on the phone, he heard his father murdered along with the rest of his family.

With his life now in shambles and on the run from the the Mexican Mafia, he and Ortega made some quick cash to get Lucio back on his feet. Lucio finally had saved up enough money to rent a shack out in Sandy Shores where no one who knew him would find him. Shortly after he stopped living with Ortega in the trailer, he found out that a man had destroyed the trailer and killed Ortega. Things were getting too close to call for Lucio's liking, so he began to plot his attack against Tito in fear that he was the man that hired the hit on him and got Ortega killed.

Lucio decided that his plan of attack would be to go to the next Cartel Meeting and slaughter everyone that he had grown to trust in his early years, but now, he could trust no one. He carefully planned his way back into the city so that he could break into the Airport and steal a Military Helicopter known as a Buzzard. He broke in at the dead of night and barely made off with the helicopter that he then flew back to his shack in Sandy Shores and waited for the next day, when the Cartel were meeting. The next day, he flew to Pillbox Hill and slaughtered the entire Mexican Cartel that was there, including Tito Hernadez. He escaped the cops by flying back to Blaine County and jumped out of the helicopter while in the air, parachuted down to safety while the evidence of the helicopter dropped down to ground and exploded.

With everyone he knew dead, he left for Vice City for five years. Where he met with a tourist named Lamar Davis, who he reluctantly became friends with. Lamar insisted that Lucio move to Los Santos and be apart of his clicc. Of course Lucio was hesitant, but for the five years he was in Vice City, no one came looking for him, nor attacked him, so since he was missing his home town, he decided to move back. At the age of 21, he was back in Los Santos, causing havoc with one of the very men that were the reason his entire family was slaughtered.

• Frankie32 likes this

• BasixSD

Vespucci Kartel Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:55 PM

I was a burnt out cop from Philly. Then I got hired by a man from Chile who went by the name Gus Fring. I was made security for his Chickan Franchise Los Pollos Hermano's. Everything was fine till a man by the name Walter White ruined everything for me.

...Don't you mean "Cluckin Bell?" haha

• theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:01 AM Edited by theNGclan, 09 July 2014 - 04:35 AM.

File location: C:\Users\FIBWatchlist\Highpriority\NikoBellic.pdf
Surname: Bellic
First name: Niko

• Linked to Russian and West Indian Criminals in Broker
  • Martin Madrazo
  • Lester Crest
  • Lamar Davis
  • Trevor Phillips

Criminal Record:

• 2008 - Grand Theft auto
  • 2013 - Grand Theft Auto

• Immigrated to Liberty City in 2008 from Eastern Europe.
  • Moved to Paleto Bay in 2011.
  • Recently purchased a second house in Los Santos.
  • Remains a gun for hire.

Back story:

Niko Bellic caused a lot of movement in Liberty City during 2008. He managed to bring down several crime lords and rise through the ranks of criminal underworld. He moved to Paleto Bay in 2011 after an altercation in a Liberty City bowling alley with a young woman named Lexie.

Niko remained quiet until he got involved with Trevor Phillips Incorporated in early 2013 (Reasons currently unknown). He eventually started pulling jobs for notable criminals such as Lester Crest and Martin Madrazo. It is believed that he is currently doing odd jobs varying from holding off criminals at designated locations and clearing out The Professionals for Martin Madrazo.

He has joined the one of the many street crews of San Andreas named "The Los Santos Anarchists" and is bringing them to power.

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:11 AM

Born in Yugoslavia, immigrated illegally.

• Frankie32

Nothing special

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:39 AM

Wow, I say my character is from Yugoslavia and did a lot of criminal work around the Balkans, and suddenly everyone is from Yugoslavia.

• differenz likes this

• spudkiller95

Sad Panda

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:28 AM

- Tony West

Born in to a working class family to a mechanic father and kindergarten teacher mother. As a child, Tony was intelligent and mature yet quiet and reserved around strangers, leading his mother to home school him up until the age of 7.His mother was sexually harassed by one of the children she taught Father and after he discovered this, Tony  beat the man into a coma. That night,on the eve of his 19th birthday, Tony moved to Liberty City with the $5000 his Mother and Father had saved for him to go to college.

Throughout his time in Liberty City he also worked as a mechanic apprentice and met a girl called Valerie, whom he moved into a Algonquin apartment with in 2009. He also did some night time work for the Liberty City underworld, acting as both a getaway driver and stick up man.

Valerie and Tony split in 2012 after a stick up job nearly got them both killed as the Gambetti family, who owned the store, attempted to burn down their apartment.

Tony left Liberty City to return to Los Santos in late 2013, to see his family, and to meet Lamar Davis who he had met over life invader. In his time in Los Santos, Tony has tried to keep his hands relatively clean, by performing as a car reposeser for Simeon Yeterian. However, after the death of his father from a drive by shooting gone wrong in early 2014, Tony started his descent in to the dangerous world of gang violence, looking for vengeance. He started a business relationship with both Lamar Davis' contact 'Gerald' and notorious sociopath Trevor Philips, hoping to avenge his Father's killers. 

Notorious drug lord Martin Madrazo took notice of Tony and employed him in a dangerous job that changed his life forever. The job was to steal some files that a company had, which included dirt on Madrazo. The job went badly, with 3 of the 4 people involved being shot to pieces by the heavily armed crew protecting the files, which were on their way out of Los Santos. Tony was able to the collect the files and took them to Madrazo, however the atrocities and violence he saw shocked him, causing him to move to the relatively quiet Paleto Bay.

Tony still lives in Paleto Bay, where he works as both a part time construction worker and Lorry driver. Tony is trying to leave his life of crime behind him but he still has commitments to Gerald, Lamar and Trevor Philips making him a quiet yet powerful figure in the criminal underworld.

• TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:02 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 09 July 2014 - 10:04 AM.

FIB Document

Obey Manufacturing Document

• Jun2nolimit

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:29 AM Edited by Jun2nolimit, 09 July 2014 - 10:30 AM.

Serial killer loves to sneak up on others slit there throat and watch they're blood spill :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users