588 replies to this topic
Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:15 AM

I'm not an RP'er but I do like to drive around and just take in the environment and sh*t. I'm cool with it as long as it doesn't get to the point where:

*hugs* thanks for saving me

*looks into eyes and leans into ear* no prob.

*rides off into sunset with look of determination on face*

Edit: Like this is cool: http://gtaforums.com...r-camper/page-7

*Hugs* We should hang out more often

*Walks over to tow truck, hooking up a car*

BOOM

Best RP ever :D

Joshancy
  • Joshancy

"I have to return some videotapes."

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

I'm not an RP'er but I do like to drive around and just take in the environment and sh*t. I'm cool with it as long as it doesn't get to the point where:

*hugs* thanks for saving me

*looks into eyes and leans into ear* no prob.

*rides off into sunset with look of determination on face*

Edit: Like this is cool: http://gtaforums.com...r-camper/page-7

*Hugs* We should hang out more often

*Walks over to tow truck, hooking up a car*

BOOM

Best RP ever :D

broken_console(1).jpg

• Gasmasks likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:59 AM

No!

I already went through that.  It was horrible.

The towel didn't work, haha.

PalmIsland
  • PalmIsland

Asian bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

My female character is named Nadia Yi, and she is an 21 years young Asian woman who is a whore. 

• BasixSD likes this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

I made a female character and named her Katie.

*SPOILERS*

I am going off the GTA IV ending where Jimmy Pegorino accidentally kills Kate. A few years later after the accident Niko meets a woman, falls in love with her, and has a daughter with her.

He names her Kate after the first woman he truly loved and taught her everything he knew about fighting and how to survive. She decides to leave home at the age of 21 and try and make a name for herself in San Andreas. 

• Frankie32 and BasixSD like this

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

*SPOILERS*

I am going off the GTA IV ending where Jimmy Pegorino accidentally kills Kate. A few years later after the accident Niko meets a woman, falls in love with her, and has a daughter with her.

He names her Kate after the first woman he truly loved and taught her everything he knew about fighting and how to survive. She decides to leave home at the age of 21 and try and make a name for herself in San Andreas. 

STRAIGHT HOMO.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:09 AM

*SPOILERS*

STRAIGHT HOMO.

Straight Homo? 

Axl Rose
  • Axl Rose

Appetite For Illusion

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

In west Philadelphia born and raised...on the playground was where I spent most of my days

• Vitamin PWN, Gasmasks and NuclearRain777 like this

Hotsnshots
  • Hotsnshots

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:38 AM Edited by Hotsnshots, 28 October 2013 - 10:38 AM.

In west Philadelphia born and raised...on the playground was where I spent most of my days

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school

• Vitamin PWN likes this

Joshancy
  • Joshancy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:43 AM Edited by Joshancy, 28 October 2013 - 10:45 AM.

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school

When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood

• Vitamin PWN likes this

Imaginev6
  • Imaginev6

Street life

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:43 AM Edited by Imaginev6, 28 October 2013 - 10:44 AM.

I love the batman films, and I pretend my character is a darker, more gangster version of Bruce Wayne. I watch over the city and kill people who are being d*cks. I usually wear a suit and drive around in my enitity ( The Batmobile ). If balaclavas are released I will probs put one of them on and sit on rooftops and snipe people :p

But if you want a real story of my actual character ( I just pretend to be like batman ) Here goes. His name is Ryan. He is a bit of a gangster/thug but he does not know what he wants in life. He is quite intelligent and has lots of money ( His parents were shot dead by the ballas, left their money to him ). He grew up in the harsh street life of Liberty city and got mugged when he was just 17. That was when he found out his true colours. He spent months training and getting info on the guys. When he was strong enough, he struck. He shot his mugger in the chest and left him to die. Little did he know it was the rich and powerful leader of the Mafia. So with the Mafia on him and countless assassination attempts failed, he decided to move to Los Santos and start fresh. But on arrival , he ran into some vagos. With no weapons, he decided to run. They caught up to him and proceeded to try and mug him. Not this time. He used his skills he had acquired from long hard training. Long story short, they all died. Now the vagos are after him. it is Ryan's life long target to track down who killed his parents and kill them, Taking out anyone who gets in his way, even the new troublemakers that have moved into LS.

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

Apparently my character is a white boy who became 'homies' with some tall, lanky, african american on LifeInvader. I take it he got fired from his job from wherever the f*ck he came from and Lamar said he could come to LS to 'make that cheese'. He had nothing better to do.
  • NuclearRain777 likes this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

I got in one big fight, and my mom got scared and said, "You're moving in with you're Auntie and Uncle in Bel Air!"
  • Mightymomo22 likes this

echocrack
  • echocrack

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

My character is only a save file.  It does what I tell it to do, and has no free will.  So essentially, my character is me.  I choose not to give you my background story.

• Strix aluco and NuclearRain777 like this

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

i am the psychotic daughter of a rich bussiness man who left me and my mom for a girl younger then i am.

i've been indoctrinated by my mom and have become a real manhater 

i swing both ways, but gir/dude i go on top, i am the one in control, co incidently i am also the one who knocks

i have money to spend because of dad, i dont murder kill and steal for that, i do it because it's the few moments that let me feel truly alive

the smell of blood with iron , i love it

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

My character is the grim reaper in human form.
  • shadowoperative likes this

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

Da Costa was an optimistic and friendly guy excited about finally arriving in Los Santos and living the American Dream - an apartment in the hills, a garage full of custom cars, sharing adventures with his crew and friends.

That all changed when he entered the streets of Los Santos, stepping out of his car to find some random madman was, for some reason, shooting people as they ran for a nearby clothes shop. Da Costa died in that bloodbath massacre.

So he went for a haircut, only to be gunned down while having a trim.

So Da Costa drove up north, bought a garage and learnt to avoid every single white blip of a player that came into range, shooting first and not bothering to ask questions later, as a matter of policy.

Da Costa is now a paranoid tramp, living in a smoky garage, and trying to find a way to, one day, get his white blip removed off "the system". :)

• beanzinapot and Frankie32 like this

TheHutch82
  • TheHutch82

Forged in Steel/ Close Call

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

Name: The Joker ( not your face painted psycho, from Batman)

Born: Month(unknown) Day (unknown) Birth year 1982 (where-abouts unknown)

Job Locations known: Vice city, Liberty City, and now Los Santos

There is crime over the whole nation, organized, spur of the moment and petty... However known of these do not go un noticed by the families.

There are four families in the nation, four families that since the colonization of the new world has ran this country, each family is labeled as a suit from a deck of cards, and each member of the family has a face or a value card that replaces their name. the Ace is the Don of the family, the King is the Son of the Don and next in line to run their suit in the family Deck. the four families work as whole deciding everything for the greater good of the Nation. from who is elected as president, to the flux of import, export out of the nation.

The special card in the Deck is left for an equalizer of the four Families, he is labeled "Joker"... his background must be tainted with the blood of any fool that has dared cross him, he must be quick witted, and pledge to protect the Four Families from themselves if need be. The Joker is the catalyst of the crime world, holding all together and always making sure that one family never has too much power.

A Joker is only a Joker until the age of 50, then he is retired by his "lesser Joker", which he has spent the last five years training... once a Joker retires, he becomes what is known as a Dealer, a shot caller for a Joker.

Lesser Joker: (childhood of crime) recruited at the age of 20

Joker: 25yrs old until Their 50th birthday

Dealer: 50 until they die

However once in Los Santos to check in the Family of Hearts, something goes wrong. the Don is killed off and no one is fessing up to the killing. The only way for the joker to figure out the clues that hopefully will one day find this trigger man, The Joker must find clues where ever he can by researching the local talents and take part in the cultures of Heist, petty store robberies, Street racing, and hunting down Bounties.

However he doesn't have to work alone, The joker decides to work with some of the locals Starting the Crew Close Call... And the Jokers vehicle of choice is a Karin Sultan, completely decked out. The joker is a wheelman, gunman and shot caller all in one. He drives for perfection when chaos is the only thing in site

The Joker life is a hard life and not for the faint of heart. There is no way out unless killed or you make it your whole 25yrs of service to the families.

One day the Joker can look back on these days that have past and remember all that he had sacrificed to do his job, but for now he will have to Drive to find the Killer of the Ace of Hearts.

Joshancy
  • Joshancy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

My character is only a save file.  It does what I tell it to do, and has no free will.  So essentially, my character is me.  I choose not to give you my background story.

like we give a f*ck lol

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

My character is almost Spain's second most famous actor, El Mo.

Mr. BROver
  • Mr. BROver

An offer you can't refuse.

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

Name: Jay Marston.

The Great Grandson of John Marston, The Grandson of Jack Marston: he has the West in his blood.
And that's just his fathers side.

Not much is known about his grand mother, except that she was a known vigilante who fought crime. His mother and fathers side of the family did good and bad respectively.

Forced to pick sides and torn between the loyalty of his mother and father, Jay goes to Los Santos, penniless, and meets Lamar. As soon as Lamar gave him a pistol, Jay is pulled into a chain of events so bad that he has to battle the demon inside and fight the devil of all, the corrupt and violent city of Los Santos.

Sorry about spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

I have a question for the op. you are talking about role play and creativity and your character is named gameover spelled backwards ? No offense I'm just curious . Why not a real name?

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

i just made me in the game. idk my back story. born in ky, crazy hillbilly, works for the police, drives buicks,

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:54 PM Edited by Revoemag, 28 October 2013 - 04:03 PM.

I have a question for the op. you are talking about role play and creativity and your character is named gameover spelled backwards ? No offense I'm just curious . Why not a real name?

Revoemag has been my online tag name for many years now, felt no reason to change it. I'm decently well known in the PC gaming world, this way those who know me can find me.
Unfortunately I'm stuck using my ancient PSN name...

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Enjoying these back stories..keep them coming

Domm03
  • Domm03

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Name is Malvin Jr Harris named after his dad who was known as Big Smoke. Trying to take revenge on who gunned down his dad inside of the "crack palace". He's living of the drug money that was left to his mom and him when he was still a little kid. But unlike his dad instead of selling drugs he's known to be a gun for hire.

CunoVonRembold
  • CunoVonRembold

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

My character story: a techinician that is trying to understand why the f*ck he cant connect in the world he lives.

• BasixSD likes this

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:35 AM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 29 October 2013 - 11:48 AM.

Mine is loosely based off myself and my interests in life.

Name: Jay

Hometown: Blaine County, around Grand Senora Desert and Route 68.  (I actually live really close to Route 66, in fact its just down the street.)

Birthday: October 21st

Ethnicity: Filipino

Religion: Atheist

Forever an outlaw at heart, the hatred for authority and pigs was always there.  An ex-marine who got kicked out for smoking meth he got from TPI, a well known outfit in Blaine County.  Fort Zancudo is where he learned to shoot straight and true.  After getting kicked out, he was in and out of jail.  Learning and always remaining a student in crime.  In jail, he was mentored by older Asian gangsters in the fine art of stealth and the real meaning of ninjutsu.  His favorite book is an ancient Ninja scroll called the "Shoninki."  Adopting the snake as his symbolic animal of power.  Later he became an elite illegal street racer, becoming quite adept at drifting.  Which is where LifeInvader came into play, while on the run from other various criminal activities.  Hiding out in Las Venturas for a couple months, Lamar needed a legit street racer to place his money on.  Kind of like a horse.  

Back in San Andreas, it was full steam ahead on whatever crimes he can get away with.  Jacking high valued cars, sticking up countless liquor stores, and a hitman claiming hits put out on various characters.  Now working for TPI and remaining loyal to his creepy Uncle Lester, as well as becoming a killer for a Mexican cartel boss.  He has become a king in his own right.  A cop killing, drive-by kingpin in a drifting pale white horse that is a Futo GT.  His favorite mask is the red devil, as when the devil first spoke to humans, he was in the form of a snake.  

From living on the streets to Little Seoul to living in Rockford Hills on the hundredth floor of Weazel Plaza.  He patiently awaits to be called upon for his special talents to knock over some banks.  His only goal left is to kill 500 people with his silenced AP Pistol.  So that if he goes to prison, the inmates can see what his abilities are on his tattooed body.

http://socialclub.ro...er/shinobifixer

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

My bitch is called 'Licky Clit Jr.' (After her mother) and is a massive whore.
That is all.

InfinitySlayer
  • InfinitySlayer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

Name: Tim Higgler

Sex: Male

Basiclly, Tim was your average law obeying grade A student, Had a car, part time job, girlfriend, had a spot in a university, when 1 week before he graduated from High School, he was attacked by a gang know as the lost and the damned, they believed he was someone else, suffering brain damage Tim lost the ability to see, though this had some good affects, his Eye hand coordination increased and reflex's increased, suffering from this, his Girlfriend dumped him, he was fired from his job and his car was destroyed in the attack, after what had happened he decided to start anew, make new friends, new enemies, live in a new city, start a new life, after being handed a gun from the one know as "Lamar" He quickly realized that those 3 years he spent recovering from the brain damage and all those expensive treatments at the hospital that this life... wasn't going to be all buttercups and unicorns and that he'd have to start on a new road, a deadly road... A road filled with crime, repo, money and of corse tittys...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users