All the way, all the way, all the way

W.A.S.P. - Mean Man

kidojanss
  • kidojanss

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:56 AM

His mom and dad got divorced, then he moved to Los Santos and became a criminal.

Eat_A_Dirty_Butt
  • Eat_A_Dirty_Butt

Butts make farts.

• New Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:16 PM

I'm an adult Bart Simpson. 

tjNIIZq.jpg

• Synthwave likes this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 October 2017 - 06:46 PM

Well, I have two characters so this will take a bit.

Alex

Alex is 22 year old Canadian. He came to LS in 2014 as a part of a takeover of the local state, as the law enforcement has begun to be much more oppressive ever since 2012. He's in the PMC known as Wolf Operations (or Wolf Ops for short), in fact, he's the leader. He's very experienced in combat, and previously served with the Canadian Armed Forces for 4 years and made it to the rank of 2nd Lieutenant. He's extremely trained in the use of firearms, and isn't a newbie to hand-to-hand combat. He was originally a fighter pilot, but shifted to ground forces due to shortage of them when he was in the CAF.

Daniella

Daniella is a 21 year old American, and was formerly in the USMC at the rank of Captain. She served for about 2 years, and left the military recently due to the oppressive state they've become, and joined Wolf Ops. She's less experienced in firearms than Alex, but is way better in hand-to-hand. 

(backstories meet up here)

They both met when she was being arrested unfairly by police, which he then defended her of course. They started dating in late-2014 then gotten married in middle-2016, and they are now living a happy, but chaotic life at the ages of 25 and 24. However, Daniella has been showing disturbing changes in emotions, and has become much more violent towards pedestrians, meanwhile Alex feels guilty for what he has done. They both agree, however, that there's no going back.

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

Founder of the Anti Auto Aim Coalition

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:14 AM

Really? Wow

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:10 PM Edited by Lucius M. Galloway, 31 October 2017 - 12:12 PM.

I play as Clay Duncan, the president and founder of outlaw biker gang called One Third. Clay grew up in the lively countryside of Plymouth Falls, a town located in the middle of nowhere. He spent his days as a child on a farm, and waited everyday till 7:30 to watch the sun go down, and the local Black Elk MC ride down the highway in full formation. After he found out where there clubhouse was, he'd skip school and shirk his duties to learn more about them. He fell in love with everything about them, from their rides and style, right down to their dogma: Blood, Sweat, and Tears. Unfortunately, Clay's wasn't enough. Somewhere down the line, they gave him a job, and after it got botched, he was left for dead, and caught by the police. He was bailed out by his father, who then sent him into military school. He went off into the military after he turned 19, and returned home when he was 23. By then, the Black Elk had expanded even more, and the entire town of Plymouth Falls was run by them. Clay briefly visited his parents, and plotted against their will for him to go legit.

He decided to put his military skills to use, taking down the Black Elk piece by piece, member by member, expanding on the dogma they once preached by adding an additional word to it. Revenge. After burying the hatchet, Clay left his home, drifting from state to state until his gas tank fell on E. He eventually stumbled upon Los Santos, and built his own gang on top of the ruins of what used to be the Lost MC. Although, Clay wanted to run his crew on a principle that actually mattered. Loyalty.

Every one who wanted in started as a prospect for 1 year. That way, Clay knew who he was trusting, and who was trustworthy. After that year was over, prospects earned a 1 on their backs, and a white bar underneath it. Then they were required to earn their colors, first by committing multiple crimes, and killing lawmen. By doing that they earned a blue bar. After that, bleeding for the MC was required, by contract killing, and turf war. Those that did, earned a red bar. After enduring 3 years of hardening, if they weren't dead or imprisoned, each member earned the number 3 underneath their bars, becoming full fledged, patched members. It was then up to Clay to decide who would go up in the ranks, and be his closest advisors.

With this, Clay Duncan ran one of the most prosperous and fearsome gangs in the country. Many say they saw him riding on the highway till sunset in full formation with his newly found brothers. Dog tags jangling, exhaust pipes backfiring, some even say they see him ride through Plymouth Falls every now and then, just to look back on what he came from. A few say he comes back to protect it from rival MC control, while others say he leaves to avoid doing the same thing. Yet, only a handful says he's a fraction of an entirely different thing.

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

Founder of the Anti Auto Aim Coalition

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Adult Bart Simpson is dope

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users