Photo

whats your characters backstory?

587 replies to this topic
TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Jets are a girls bestfriend :)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:50 PM Edited by TankGirl, 10 March 2017 - 05:23 PM.

I love to write and have enjoyed reading all these back stories. I never thought of one for my character. I guess I see her as being from Ukraine and her name is Natasha and she is 30. She would trick men into coming home with her where she would then rob them of their money, leaving them tied up in an alley dumpster and too embarrassed to call the cops. When she got a tad bit older she began doing mercenary work and once she grew tired of that she turned to the high sea's, stealing cargo from ships( I have a tugboat and love sailing around like a bada$$ turtle in it so it makes sense).

Then like any other immigrant out there, one day she decided to come to Los Santos for a better life where she started out by robbing other immigrants at their convenience shops. Eventually she started a motorcycle gang where she met the most annoying man she has ever met in her life named LTJ. She wished she could leave him tied up in an alley dumpster in south Los Santos somewhere but unfortunately she needed him for her weed farm. Her drug empire expanded to cocaine and meth and now she even has a CEO office with a handsome and witty receptionist who must complement her each time she walks in the door as per his employment contract. She has started a car theft ring which has brought in even more money to her criminal empire. She is now as wealthy as she has ever been and even has a penthouse in Eclipse Towers but she is still just that down to earth, will rob you at knife point for a pack of ciggies Ukrainian girl at heart.

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

Founder of the Anti Auto Aim Coalition

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:17 AM

Yea but does your character eat rats?

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:59 AM Edited by Cancerslug, 13 March 2017 - 12:35 AM.

This is the story of Charlie Cornwall. An epic tale of wild adventures. A Rat-Tale production. It's work in progress. Now broken down into fancy "paragraphs".

When she was six months pregnant, his mother put a double-barrel shotgun in her mouth and fired both shells into her face with her feet, shredding her head like a trick cigar.
The name's Charlie by the way. A seventy something year old man who has literally seen and done everything. He was raised in the mountains by his father....a World War 2 veteran that religiously lived on rats. He also was an alcoholic, substance abuser, compulsive gambler, pathological liar, delusional conspiracy theorist, and more. Charlie's father sexually abused him from the day he was born until he was 15 years old, despite having lost both legs and one arm, chasing who he believed to be Adolf Hitler through a mine field. On Charlie's 15th birthday, his father bent him over his nub and tried to spank him when Charlie snapped and bludgeoned his father to death with a rotary phone. He claimed self defense and was temporarily hospitalized in a mental institution, ending his days of mercilessly murdering beautiful young women in many creative ways with forklifts. The case went cold and was placed in the X-Files. The Forklift Maniac still lives on as an urban legend.
Upon being released from the insane asylum, He was drafted into the Marines during the Vietnam war. The day he set foot on Vietnamese soil, He went awol and slaughtered his entire platoon with a mounted 50 caliber machine gun. He stockpiled the dead marines weapons and ammunition, and served as a one-man army for the remainder of the war and continued to live in the vast cave systems of vietnam after the war was over. He survived on Vietnamese cave rats for many years until the North Korean cartel put a hit on him for 15 million noodles after they wrongfully suspected him of attempting to assassinate Kim Jong-il. During the time he lives in vietnam, charlie would transform into a cold-blooded, cyborg-like, free-aiming killing machine, and became obsessed with cultivating idustrial-strength organic crack.
After slaughtering a small army of mercenaries that failed to kill him while he was sleeping in a cave, he fled to the baron and mountainous regions of russia, in an effort to lay low and start a new life, making a living growing organic crack from seeds he obtained in Vietnam. After the Russian government found out Charlie was hiding in Russia, they kidnapped him while he was taking a dump. They held him prisoner in an underground cloning facility and produced thousands of copies of him and formed a secret species of genetically altered freaks to deploy across the globe as part of their plan for world domination. The Russians tortured Charlie for nearly a decade, feeding him only boiled rat skin and dehydrated rat tails. He was fed one rat skin in the morning, peeled off the carcass in one whole piece, and a bowl of ground dehydrated rat tails and water at night. Sometimes...instead of ground rat tails, they would give him a few whole dried tails. After nine years, Charlie made his escape by brutally stabbing and killing dozens of facility staff and guards with a dehydrated rat tail.
After he escaped the underground facility, he jumped off a fifty foot cliff onto a moving freight train and lived boxcar to boxcar for a few months, until he found mountains in Africa. He lived in Africa for a very short time, eating only African jungle rats and growing high quality organic crack from seeds he found there. In 1982, Pablo Escobar was on a hunting trip in Africa, when he skimmed his binoculars across the horizon and discovered Charlie taking a dump in his garden. Pablo immediately recognized his face from a special he saw on Animal Planet about mythical beasts. At this point Charlie was a famous psychopathic criminal mastermind. Some folks didn't even believe he exists, due to the lack of proof, because the American government destroyed all traces of him after the Vietnam massacre. Pablo and his men sedated Charlie in his sleep with a heavy dose of zebra tranquilizer and smuggled him into a compound located deep in the Amazon rainforest, where native Amazonian surgeons implanted a micro explosive device near his anus. Pablo planned to make Charlie his own personal slave assassin by threatening to "blow his ass inside out" if he evaded or disobeyed. Naturally, Charlie complied. His first assignment was to assassinate Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was a major player in the coke game all throughout the late 70's and 80's and he was screwing over Pablo every opportunity he had. Not to mention he was also a major user in the coke game aswell. Michael Jackson snorted so much cocaine it rotted his nose off and turned his skin white as snow. Those that really knew Michael Jackson and his dark side nicknamed him "the cocaine monster". When Pablo found out Michael was responsible for the hijacking of a cargo jet carrying over 30 metric tons of Pablo's product, he went ape-sh*t. Charlie's mission was to fly a crop-duster from the Amazon rainforest to Japan and kill Michael Jackson while he was performing a concert at the Tokyo Dome, by sneaking onstage and shooting him in the throat at point-blank range with a double-barrel sawed-off shotgun, firing both shells simultaneously. Pablo was very specific about how he wanted it done. He wanted to decapitate Michael Jackson in front of hundreds of millions of viewers to send a message to other business associates that thought about screwing him. But while in japan, in a hotel room, watching a MacGyver marathon, Charlie removed the micro explosive from his gooch using only a pizza cutter, he disarmed it, and put it back. In Columbia, hours went by after the Michael Jackson concert and still no news of his death. Pablo, in an episode of incompetent rage, mashed the detonator button as hard as he could with out hurting his hand. And just like that, Charlie was free again. But he knew he wasn't safe.
Fearing being captured by the Japanese crime lords known as Yakuza, who were close friends and business associates with Pablo, Charlie seeked refuge in the mountains of Japan. He lived in the Japanese wilderness for many years, exploring mount fuji, searching for new species of exotic strands of organic radioactive Japanese crack. He survived on giant mutated mountain rats he caught using a wide variety of improvised traps he learned to make while surviving in the jungles of Vietnam, and sometimes chasing and killing them with his bare hands. One day while taking a dump, he caught a Japanese scientist in one of his snare traps. He kept him chained up in a hole he used for pooping and peeing, and covered the hole with a rotting giant rat carcass. He tortured him for weeks, demanding him to explain himself. The japanese scientist begged him everyday for mercy and explained himself time after time in every possible way he knew how. He was actually working for the Japanese government, doing research on the effects of nuclear explosions on the environment. But one day, out of desparation, the scientist told him he was a North Korean spy working for kim jong-il, and that his mission was to sabotage the Japanese empire by causing massive volcanic eruptions all over Japan. Charlie felt he couldn't risk not believing the scientist and shot him in the head. Miraculously the japanese scientist survived and began to scream and panic. Behind the frantic screaming, Charlie could hear helicopters approaching in the distance. The screaming scientist attempted to climb out of the hole when Charlie swung his machete, chopping off one of his hands and the other dangling by skin. Charlie kicked the severed hand down into the hole, ripped the other one off, put it in his pocket, covered the hole with the rotting giant rat carcass, and followed the sunset on foot until he reached the coast.
He snuck onto a yacht where he found a famous sumo wrestler sleeping by himself. He lived on the yacht for a few days, eating ship rats he caught using fish as bait without the sumo wrestler ever knowing. Until one day he caught Charlie squating over the side of the boat taking a dump. They made eye contact for a brief moment before Charlie drew his pistol and shot the sumo wrestler in the head. His body laid there for days as they sailed blindly across the seas...until the tiny vessel was capsized by a rogue wave. Charlie used the bloated sumo wrestlers carcass as a life raft. He was near death from dehydration and drinking sea water when a crew of chinese fishermen rescued him.
Upon waking up and learning where he was, he began to remember all the things his father told him about the chinese. As the chinese fishermen fed and took care of charlie, he began to suspect they were preparing to eat him. Charlies father brainwashed him to believing that the chinese people are sick and barbaric cannibals. He told him the reason China has so many people is because half of the population is livestock. And the great wall of China was actually built by the Russians to protect them from the cannibals. Charlie killed the fishermen one by one with a swordfish snout.....

Donnie Danko
  • Donnie Danko

Deus ex Marijuana

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:03 AM

:lol:

• Cancerslug likes this

MikePhilips
  • MikePhilips

I hope Everyone's having a great Day/Night

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:29 AM Edited by MikePhilips, 11 March 2017 - 10:38 AM.

Name: Nathan Drake

Date of Birth: 1975

Address: Los Santos, Rockford Hills, Eclipse Towers PH2

Ethnicity and Country Of Origin: Caucasian 

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 87kg

Hair Colour: Brown

Eye Colour: Blue

Nathan Morgan was born somewhere in 1975 to Cassandra Morgan and an unnamed father and grew up alongside his older brother Samuel Drake. At a young age, their mother committed suicide and by the age of 5, Nathan and his brother Sam were left by their father to the state. As a result, the brothers were placed into the Saint Francis' Boy's Home. their mother believed that Sir Francis Drake had heirs, Nathan and Sam decided to Finish their Mother's unfinished work and they adobted the last name "Drake" that's when Nate's obssesion made him a true treasure hunter. 

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:45 AM Edited by Cancerslug, 13 March 2017 - 12:41 AM.

Name: Charles C. Cornwall Jr

Date of birth: April 20th, 1945 (3 months premature)

Last known address: N/A

Ethnicity: native american

Place of birth: Appalachian mountains

Height: 5 feet 10 inches

Weight: 200 beast pounds

Eye color: honey brown (left) black (right)

Occupation: former forklift operator, former United States Marine, crack farmer / narcotic manufacturer, Salvation Army donation collector...

Vidya Cowboy
  • Vidya Cowboy

The Beandito

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:13 PM

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground where I spent most of my days Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticket I put my Walkman on and said I might as well kick it First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass Is this what the people of Bel Air livin' like Hm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said 'Fresh' and had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabbie, yo Holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air
  • TwistOfLime21 likes this

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Criminal Mastermind

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:44 PM

She is one of the very few female police officers in Los Santos. And she is also a psychopatic renegade who kills bounties instead of handing them over to the law. She gets off on killing those bounties with her nightstick but guns and explosives...or simply run them over with her squad car will also do. Horny young men who drives up to her honking their horn hoping to score a virtual girlfriend gets a taste of a shotgun blast to the face. Robbers just coming out of convienience stores also gets a taste of a shotgun blast...and she keeps the loot!

0-0.jpg

• bobo_lave likes this

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:22 PM Edited by Cancerslug, 12 March 2017 - 09:22 PM.

My character did horrible things to police officers when he finally made it back to America. Cant wait

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:49 PM Edited by Cancerslug, 16 March 2017 - 10:24 PM.

Once upon a time in Liberty City...during a blizzard on christmas eve, Charlie was working a small gig collecting donations for the Salvation Army outside a local neighborhood grocery store when a gang of young teenage punks came strolling by. the kid in the back...brandishing his "sticky glove" stuck his hand in the donation bucket while calling himself "the sticky bandit" and stole about $3.50 in loose change. Charlie played it off like it wasn't a big deal and let the gang walk away without saying a word. When they turned the corner, Charlie abandoned his salvation donation station and pursued the kids on foot in his santa clause costume. The gang got smaller and smaller as they seperated one by one as they traveled until only the sticky bandit was left. He followed him home and snuck into his house where his parents and siblings were all sleeping in their beds. He stalked the kid around his house, watching his every move as the kid went to his room, took a bong hit, walked to the kitchen, chugged half a gallon of milk straight from the jug, all while sporting his sticky glove, and went back to his room. Charlie waited under the kids bed for him to fall asleep. When he finally started to hear snoring he crawled out from under the bed and looked around for the sticky glove but couldn't see it. He lifted up the teenage punks blanket to find the kid still wearing the glove. He attempted to slide it off when the kid opened his eyes to see the old crazy eyed santa clause standing over him. Before the kid could open his mouth to scream, Charlie viciously headbutted the kid, breaking his nose and knocking him out cold. Charlie snatched the sticky glove and ran out of the house... not even closing the front door behind him. He never collected donations again.

This is the story of Charlie Cornwall. An epic tale of wild adventures. A Rat-Tale production. It's work in progress. Now broken down into fancy "paragraphs".

Name: Charles C. Cornwall Jr

Date of birth: April 20th, 1945 (3 months premature)

Last known address: N/A

Ethnicity: native american

Place of birth: Appalachian mountains

Height: 5 feet 10 inches

Weight: 200 beast pounds

Eye color: honey brown (left) black (right)

Occupation: former forklift operator, former United States Marine, crack farmer / narcotic manufacturer, Salvation Army donation collector...

When she was six months pregnant, his mother put a double-barrel shotgun in her mouth and fired both shells into her face with her feet, shredding her head like a trick cigar.
The name's Charlie by the way. A seventy something year old man who has literally seen and done everything. He was raised in the mountains by his father....a World War 2 veteran that religiously lived on rats. He also was an alcoholic, substance abuser, compulsive gambler, pathological liar, delusional conspiracy theorist, and more. Charlie's father sexually abused him from the day he was born until he was 15 years old, despite having lost both legs and one arm, chasing who he believed to be Adolf Hitler through a mine field. On Charlie's 15th birthday, his father bent him over his nub and tried to spank him when Charlie snapped and bludgeoned his father to death with a rotary phone. He claimed self defense and was temporarily hospitalized in a mental institution, ending his days of mercilessly murdering beautiful young women in many creative ways with forklifts. The case went cold and was placed in the X-Files. The Forklift Maniac still lives on as an urban legend.
Upon being released from the insane asylum, He was drafted into the Marines during the Vietnam war. The day he set foot on Vietnamese soil, He went awol and slaughtered his entire platoon with a mounted 50 caliber machine gun. He stockpiled the dead marines weapons and ammunition, and served as a one-man army for the remainder of the war and continued to live in the vast cave systems of vietnam after the war was over. He survived on Vietnamese cave rats for many years until the North Korean cartel put a hit on him for 15 million noodles after they wrongfully suspected him of attempting to assassinate Kim Jong-il. During the time he lives in vietnam, charlie would transform into a cold-blooded, cyborg-like, free-aiming killing machine, and became obsessed with cultivating idustrial-strength organic crack.
After slaughtering a small army of mercenaries that failed to kill him while he was sleeping in a cave, he fled to the baron and mountainous regions of russia, in an effort to lay low and start a new life, making a living growing organic crack from seeds he obtained in Vietnam. After the Russian government found out Charlie was hiding in Russia, they kidnapped him while he was taking a dump. They held him prisoner in an underground cloning facility and produced thousands of copies of him and formed a secret species of genetically altered freaks to deploy across the globe as part of their plan for world domination. The Russians tortured Charlie for nearly a decade, feeding him only boiled rat skin and dehydrated rat tails. He was fed one rat skin in the morning, peeled off the carcass in one whole piece, and a bowl of ground dehydrated rat tails and water at night. Sometimes...instead of ground rat tails, they would give him a few whole dried tails. After nine years, Charlie made his escape by brutally stabbing and killing dozens of facility staff and guards with a dehydrated rat tail.
After he escaped the underground facility, he jumped off a fifty foot cliff onto a moving freight train and lived boxcar to boxcar for a few months, until he found mountains in Africa. He lived in Africa for a very short time, eating only African jungle rats and growing high quality organic crack from seeds he found there. In 1982, Pablo Escobar was on a hunting trip in Africa, when he skimmed his binoculars across the horizon and discovered Charlie taking a dump in his garden. Pablo immediately recognized his face from a special he saw on Animal Planet about mythical beasts. At this point Charlie was a famous psychopathic criminal mastermind. Some folks didn't even believe he exists, due to the lack of proof, because the American government destroyed all traces of him after the Vietnam massacre. Pablo and his men sedated Charlie in his sleep with a heavy dose of zebra tranquilizer and smuggled him into a compound located deep in the Amazon rainforest, where native Amazonian surgeons implanted a micro explosive device near his anus. Pablo planned to make Charlie his own personal slave assassin by threatening to "blow his ass inside out" if he evaded or disobeyed. Naturally, Charlie complied. His first assignment was to assassinate Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was a major player in the coke game all throughout the late 70's and 80's and he was screwing over Pablo every opportunity he had. Not to mention he was also a major user in the coke game aswell. Michael Jackson snorted so much cocaine it rotted his nose off and turned his skin white as snow. Those that really knew Michael Jackson and his dark side nicknamed him "the cocaine monster". When Pablo found out Michael was responsible for the hijacking of a cargo jet carrying over 30 metric tons of Pablo's product, he went ape-sh*t. Charlie's mission was to fly a crop-duster from the Amazon rainforest to Japan and kill Michael Jackson while he was performing a concert at the Tokyo Dome, by sneaking onstage and shooting him in the throat at point-blank range with a double-barrel sawed-off shotgun, firing both shells simultaneously. Pablo was very specific about how he wanted it done. He wanted to decapitate Michael Jackson in front of hundreds of millions of viewers to send a message to other business associates that thought about screwing him. But while in japan, in a hotel room, watching a MacGyver marathon, Charlie removed the micro explosive from his gooch using only a pizza cutter, he disarmed it, and put it back. In Columbia, hours went by after the Michael Jackson concert and still no news of his death. Pablo, in an episode of incompetent rage, mashed the detonator button as hard as he could with out hurting his hand. And just like that, Charlie was free again. But he knew he wasn't safe.
Fearing being captured by the Japanese crime lords known as Yakuza, who were close friends and business associates with Pablo, Charlie seeked refuge in the mountains of Japan. He lived in the Japanese wilderness for many years, exploring mount fuji, searching for new species of exotic strands of organic radioactive Japanese crack. He survived on giant mutated mountain rats he caught using a wide variety of improvised traps he learned to make while surviving in the jungles of Vietnam, and sometimes chasing and killing them with his bare hands. One day while taking a dump, he caught a Japanese scientist in one of his snare traps. He kept him chained up in a hole he used for pooping and peeing, and covered the hole with a rotting giant rat carcass. He tortured him for weeks, demanding him to explain himself. The japanese scientist begged him everyday for mercy and explained himself time after time in every possible way he knew how. He was actually working for the Japanese government, doing research on the effects of nuclear explosions on the environment. But one day, out of desparation, the scientist told him he was a North Korean spy working for kim jong-il, and that his mission was to sabotage the Japanese empire by causing massive volcanic eruptions all over Japan. Charlie felt he couldn't risk not believing the scientist and shot him in the head. Miraculously the japanese scientist survived and began to scream and panic. Behind the frantic screaming, Charlie could hear helicopters approaching in the distance. The screaming scientist attempted to climb out of the hole when Charlie swung his machete, chopping off one of his hands and the other dangling by skin. Charlie kicked the severed hand down into the hole, ripped the other one off, put it in his pocket, covered the hole with the rotting giant rat carcass, and followed the sunset on foot until he reached the coast.
He snuck onto a yacht where he found a famous sumo wrestler sleeping by himself. He lived on the yacht for a few days, eating ship rats he caught using fish as bait without the sumo wrestler ever knowing. Until one day he caught Charlie squating over the side of the boat taking a dump. They made eye contact for a brief moment before Charlie drew his pistol and shot the sumo wrestler in the head. His body laid there for days as they sailed blindly across the seas...until the tiny vessel was capsized by a rogue wave. Charlie used the bloated sumo wrestlers carcass as a life raft. He was near death from dehydration and drinking sea water when a crew of chinese fishermen rescued him.
Upon waking up and learning where he was, he began to remember all the things his father told him about the chinese. As the chinese fishermen fed and took care of charlie, he began to suspect they were preparing to eat him. Charlies father brainwashed him to believing that the chinese people are sick and barbaric cannibals. He told him the reason China has so many people is because half of the population is livestock. And the great wall of China was actually built by the Russians to protect them from the cannibals. Charlie killed the fishermen one by one with a baby swordfish.
Once again, Charlie found himself free from worry, drifting into the unknown, wherever the winds carry him. Eventually he landed on the island of Hong Kong....

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:10 AM

Cleaned up a little bit

Norman_Greige
  • Norman_Greige

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:24 PM

My character is named the name you see in my profile, Norman Greige. He's an ex mercenary/assassin who has done some truly horrible things but is now trying to go straight in Los Santos by making money racing and squeezing off the occasional bounty. He dresses like your dad, very straight edge, covering his self-applied tattoos, but can suddenly snap if something triggers him. Lately, it's been the stripper Fufu ignoring his calls.

Norman is doing his best to stay positive, and his only gesture is double thumb's up. But positive only lasts so long in Los Santos.

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:59 PM

Yea but does your character eat rats?

hank_wayne
  • hank_wayne

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

My character Ted cooper was a business man from lonestar city. He went on vacation to an island called las cruzies. It. Was there he got caught in the crossfire of a shootout btween two rival gangs. After being released from the hospital, he tried to figure what went down. And he did. But then one of the gangs caused mass chaos and took over the port city.
With the help of his friend rico and support from dustin marks leader of the sharks. he was able to retake the island. From there he over saw the two year repair effort in restoring las cruzies back to its former glory. But he couldnt help but yearn for the girlfriend who escaped during the crisis so. He traveled to los santos to find her.

DB-14
  • DB-14

Square Civilian

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:16 PM

Mine is basically just me in the GTA universe.

Mr_No
  • Mr_No

Snitch

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:30 PM Edited by Mr_No, 15 March 2017 - 12:33 AM.

Brody had a silver spoon on his mouth since the day he was born. Born in a wealthy family meant he was spoiled with the best things and accustomed to like beautiful stuff. Whatever he wanted, his parents obliged and gave it to him. It didn't help that his parents were famed Schlonberg Sachs bankers at Liberty City that gained massive amounts of money by taking advantage of the loopholes in mortgages.

On the opposite side, Brody wasn't the definition of a go-getter. After barely passing high school, he decided not to go to college and just stay on his parents' mansion all day. Whether it was lying by the pool every morning, partying at the poolhouse every night. He was essentially mooching off his parents so he wouldn't have to touch his ludicrously large trust fund. His parents were starting to get a little tired of his mooching, so they forced him into the US Army with the condition he could keep his trust fund. He managed to get in but not for long, as he was dishonorably discharged for reckless behavior, including starting fights with others and arguing with the drill sergeant. He did learn how to handle weapons, though. 

That got him kicked out of the house and his 8-figure trust fund was wiped clean. Not that it didn't matter as immediately the recession hit everyone hard, including Brody's parents. They lost all their assets as part of a criminal investigation for being responsible of causing the 2008 economic meltdown and were incarcerated. Brody was left homeless on the streets of Dukes, where he resorted to mug people to keep himself from not dying of hunger. He did get his ass kicked many times. After a bad streak, he fell into drug addiction. One night, after a bit too much heroin, made him OD'd. As he convulsed on the floor of that abandoned Little Bay apartment, a street urchin quickly tended him with a homemade cleanser. After recuperating, Brody, reluctantly befriended the street urchin, who taught him how to live on the streets and how to defend himself, which proved useful at a deadly bar fight where he managed to kill 6 guys from the weaning Rascalov mafia. At near-death, a stranger hurriedly took him to a safe house, where he was patched up. The stranger worked for Kenny Petrovich, and he offered him an invitation to the Mafiya. By 2010, things were looking up for Brody, as he finally could live decently at Hove Beach, getting around the city in a special AWD yellow Ingot.

It was quite hard for him to be respected on the mafia as he was an outsider. But he managed to prove himself to the others by resorting to reckless and savage, yet effective means to complete the assigned jobs. It took three years for the mobsters to consider Brody one of them. One day, he was assigned to co-pilot a Buzzard overseeing a huge heroin deal on the Platypus, down at the East Hook docks; probably the biggest ever done on the east coast. As the deal was about to close, the cops ambushed the deal, engaging in a deadly firefight. The cops below were shooting at the chopper, killing the pilot and wounding Brody, who now had to take control of the smoking chopper. The cops were bringing in everything they had, most of the mobsters down at the docks. They were now using snipers to try to take out Brody. He had no other choice but to blindly shoot all the missiles down to the cops. His blind shooting was surprisingly accurate, as it mutilated and exploded every cop and mobster down at the docks, destroying many metal containers and buildings, and even the Platypus itself, who sustained extreme damage and was sinking. After the last missile was shot, Brody looked down and he only saw carnage. No sirens, no shooting, no He only saw it briefly, as the chopper was now going down. He tried to move it as far away from Bohan, ending up crashing on the middle of the Humboldt. He managed to leave the chopper in time, before it was dragged down to the depths. Badly hurt, he made his way up a ladder to street level on Fishmarket North. He found a desolated alley so he could tourniquet his bleeding arm with his damp shirt. As he got up his feet, he managed to make a long trek into Petrovich's penthouse on Lower East Side. Fortunately, it was always empty as Petrovich preferred Jimmy Pegorino's house in Alderney. He properly patched himself up and laid low there for a few days, thinking on what to do next. The massacre at the docks was on the media all day, where everyone, including cops and mobsters, were killed. There was no mention of Brody on the news, so he was presumed dead. He made some calls for a way of him A contact of him outside of Petrovich's Mafiya managed to get him a plane ticket out of town. As he picked it up on a locker at Grand Easton Terminal, he saw it was for San Andreas. He also saw an iFruit phone inside it. As he grabbed it, his contact told him to wait for Lamar on LSIA, also wishing him farewell. He forever left Liberty City for a new life.

bobo_lave
  • bobo_lave

pussymoneyweed

• Van Society
  • Croatia

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:42 PM

She is one of the very few female police officers in Los Santos. And she is also a psychopatic renegade who kills bounties instead of handing them over to the law. She gets off on killing those bounties with her nightstick but guns and explosives...or simply run them over with her squad car will also do. Horny young men who drives up to her honking their horn hoping to score a virtual girlfriend gets a taste of a shotgun blast to the face. Robbers just coming out of convienience stores also gets a taste of a shotgun blast...and she keeps the loot!

0-0.jpg

I guess you lost your uniform and badge today, but will continue to pursue justice in Los Santos :))

• Mr_No likes this

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Criminal Mastermind

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:50 PM

0-0.jpg

I guess you lost your uniform and badge today, but will continue to pursue justice in Los Santos :))

Dont know, this is on PS3. My character has been transferred to PS4 though but I havent checked if the outfit is gone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users