Photo

whats your characters backstory?

607 replies to this topic
TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:50 PM Edited by TankGirl, 10 March 2017 - 05:23 PM.

I love to write and have enjoyed reading all these back stories. I never thought of one for my character. I guess I see her as being from Ukraine and her name is Natasha and she is 30. She would trick men into coming home with her where she would then rob them of their money, leaving them tied up in an alley dumpster and too embarrassed to call the cops. When she got a tad bit older she began doing mercenary work and once she grew tired of that she turned to the high sea's, stealing cargo from ships( I have a tugboat and love sailing around like a bada$$ turtle in it so it makes sense).

Then like any other immigrant out there, one day she decided to come to Los Santos for a better life where she started out by robbing other immigrants at their convenience shops. Eventually she started a motorcycle gang where she met the most annoying man she has ever met in her life named LTJ. She wished she could leave him tied up in an alley dumpster in south Los Santos somewhere but unfortunately she needed him for her weed farm. Her drug empire expanded to cocaine and meth and now she even has a CEO office with a handsome and witty receptionist who must complement her each time she walks in the door as per his employment contract. She has started a car theft ring which has brought in even more money to her criminal empire. She is now as wealthy as she has ever been and even has a penthouse in Eclipse Towers but she is still just that down to earth, will rob you at knife point for a pack of ciggies Ukrainian girl at heart.

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

Founder of the Anti Auto Aim Coalition

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:17 AM

Yea but does your character eat rats?
  • _whatever_ likes this

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:59 AM Edited by Cancerslug, 26 July 2017 - 09:35 PM.

When she was six months pregnant, his mother put a double-barrel shotgun in her mouth and fired both shells into her face with her feet, shredding her head like a trick cigar.
The name's Charlie by the way. A seventy something year old man who has literally seen and done everything. He was raised in the mountains by his father....a World War 2 veteran that religiously lived on rats. He also was an alcoholic, substance abuser, compulsive gambler, pathological liar, delusional conspiracy theorist, and more. Charlie's father sexually abused him from the day he was born until he was 15 years old, despite having lost both legs and one arm, chasing who he believed to be Adolf Hitler through a mine field. On Charlie's 15th birthday, his father bent him over his nub and tried to spank him when Charlie snapped and bludgeoned his father to death with a rotary phone. He claimed self defense and was temporarily hospitalized in a mental institution, ending his days of mercilessly murdering beautiful young women in many creative ways with forklifts. The case went cold and was placed in the X-Files. The Forklift Maniac still lives on as an urban legend.
Upon being released from the insane asylum, He was drafted into the Marines during the Vietnam war. The day he set foot on Vietnamese soil, He went awol and slaughtered his entire platoon with a mounted 50 caliber machine gun. He stockpiled the dead marines weapons and ammunition, and served as a one-man army for the remainder of the war and continued to live in the vast cave systems of vietnam after the war was over. He survived on Vietnamese cave rats for many years until the North Korean cartel put a hit on him for 15 million noodles after they wrongfully suspected him of attempting to assassinate Kim Jong-il. During the time he lives in vietnam, charlie would transform into a cold-blooded, cyborg-like, free-aiming killing machine, and became obsessed with cultivating idustrial-strength organic crack.
After slaughtering a small army of mercenaries that failed to kill him while he was sleeping in a cave, he fled to the baron and mountainous regions of russia, in an effort to lay low and start a new life, making a living growing organic crack from seeds he obtained in Vietnam. After the Russian government found out Charlie was hiding in Russia, they kidnapped him while he was taking a dump. They held him prisoner in an underground cloning facility and produced thousands of copies of him and formed a secret species of genetically altered freaks to deploy across the globe as part of their plan for world domination. The Russians tortured Charlie for nearly a decade, feeding him only boiled rat skin and dehydrated rat tails. He was fed one rat skin in the morning, peeled off the carcass in one whole piece, and a bowl of ground dehydrated rat tails and water at night. Sometimes...instead of ground rat tails, they would give him a few whole dried tails. After nine years, Charlie made his escape by brutally stabbing and killing dozens of facility staff and guards with a dehydrated rat tail.
After he escaped the underground facility, he jumped off a fifty foot cliff onto a moving freight train and lived boxcar to boxcar for a few months, until he found mountains in Africa. He lived in Africa for a very short time, eating only African jungle rats and growing high quality organic crack from seeds he found there. In 1982, Pablo Escobar was on a hunting trip in Africa, when he skimmed his binoculars across the horizon and discovered Charlie taking a dump in his garden. Pablo immediately recognized his face from a special he saw on Animal Planet about mythical beasts. At this point Charlie was a famous psychopathic criminal mastermind. Some folks didn't even believe he exists, due to the lack of proof, because the American government destroyed all traces of him after the Vietnam massacre. Pablo and his men sedated Charlie in his sleep with a heavy dose of zebra tranquilizer and smuggled him into a compound located deep in the Amazon rainforest, where native Amazonian surgeons implanted a micro explosive device near his anus. Pablo planned to make Charlie his own personal slave assassin by threatening to "blow his ass inside out" if he evaded or disobeyed. Naturally, Charlie complied. His first assignment was to assassinate Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was a major player in the coke game all throughout the late 70's and 80's and he was screwing over Pablo every opportunity he had. Not to mention he was also a major user in the coke game aswell. Michael Jackson snorted so much cocaine it rotted his nose off and turned his skin white as snow. Those that really knew Michael Jackson and his dark side nicknamed him "the cocaine monster". When Pablo found out Michael was responsible for the hijacking of a cargo jet carrying over 30 metric tons of Pablo's product, he went ape-sh*t. Charlie's mission was to fly a crop-duster from the Amazon rainforest to Japan and kill Michael Jackson while he was performing a concert at the Tokyo Dome, by sneaking onstage and shooting him in the throat at point-blank range with a double-barrel sawed-off shotgun, firing both shells simultaneously. Pablo was very specific about how he wanted it done. He wanted to decapitate Michael Jackson in front of hundreds of millions of viewers to send a message to other business associates that thought about screwing him. But while in japan, in a hotel room, watching a MacGyver marathon, Charlie removed the micro explosive from his gooch using only a pizza cutter, he disarmed it, and put it back. In Columbia, hours went by after the Michael Jackson concert and still no news of his death. Pablo, in an episode of incompetent rage, mashed the detonator button as hard as he could with out hurting his hand. And just like that, Charlie was free again. But he knew he wasn't safe.
Fearing being captured by the Japanese crime lords known as Yakuza, who were close friends and business associates with Pablo, Charlie seeked refuge in the mountains of Japan. He lived in the Japanese wilderness for many years, exploring mount fuji, searching for new species of exotic strands of organic radioactive Japanese crack. He survived on giant mutated mountain rats he caught using a wide variety of improvised traps he learned to make while surviving in the jungles of Vietnam, and sometimes chasing and killing them with his bare hands. One day while taking a dump, he caught a Japanese scientist in one of his snare traps. He kept him chained up in a hole he used for pooping and peeing, and covered the hole with a rotting giant rat carcass. He tortured him for weeks, demanding him to explain himself. The japanese scientist begged him everyday for mercy and explained himself time after time in every possible way he knew how. He was actually working for the Japanese government, doing research on the effects of nuclear explosions on the environment. But one day, out of desparation, the scientist told him he was a North Korean spy working for kim jong-il, and that his mission was to sabotage the Japanese empire by causing massive volcanic eruptions all over Japan. Charlie felt he couldn't risk not believing the scientist and shot him in the head. Miraculously the japanese scientist survived and began to scream and panic. Behind the frantic screaming, Charlie could hear helicopters approaching in the distance. The screaming scientist attempted to climb out of the hole when Charlie swung his machete, chopping off one of his hands and the other dangling by skin. Charlie kicked the severed hand down into the hole, ripped the other one off, put it in his pocket, covered the hole with the rotting giant rat carcass, and followed the sunset on foot until he reached the coast.
He snuck onto a yacht where he found a famous sumo wrestler sleeping by himself. He lived on the yacht for a few days, eating ship rats he caught using fish as bait without the sumo wrestler ever knowing. Until one day he caught Charlie squating over the side of the boat taking a dump. They made eye contact for a brief moment before Charlie drew his pistol and shot the sumo wrestler in the head. His body laid there for days as they sailed blindly across the seas...until the tiny vessel was capsized by a rogue wave. Charlie used the bloated sumo wrestlers carcass as a life raft. He was near death from dehydration and drinking sea water when a crew of chinese fishermen rescued him.
Upon waking up and learning where he was, he began to remember all the things his father told him about the chinese. As the chinese fishermen fed and took care of charlie, he began to suspect they were preparing to eat him. Charlies father brainwashed him to believing that the chinese people are sick and barbaric cannibals. He told him the reason China has so many people is because half of the population is livestock. And the great wall of China was actually built by the Russians to protect them from the cannibals. Charlie killed the fishermen one by one with a swordfish snout.....

Donnie Danko
  • Donnie Danko

Deus ex Marijuana

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:03 AM

:lol:

• Cancerslug likes this

DoctorMike
  • DoctorMike

I hope Everyone's having a great Day/Night

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:29 AM Edited by MikePhilips, 11 March 2017 - 10:38 AM.

Name: Nathan Drake

Date of Birth: 1975

Address: Los Santos, Rockford Hills, Eclipse Towers PH2

Ethnicity and Country Of Origin: Caucasian 

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 87kg

Hair Colour: Brown

Eye Colour: Blue

Nathan Morgan was born somewhere in 1975 to Cassandra Morgan and an unnamed father and grew up alongside his older brother Samuel Drake. At a young age, their mother committed suicide and by the age of 5, Nathan and his brother Sam were left by their father to the state. As a result, the brothers were placed into the Saint Francis' Boy's Home. their mother believed that Sir Francis Drake had heirs, Nathan and Sam decided to Finish their Mother's unfinished work and they adobted the last name "Drake" that's when Nate's obssesion made him a true treasure hunter. 

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:45 AM Edited by Cancerslug, 13 March 2017 - 12:41 AM.

Name: Charles C. Cornwall Jr

Date of birth: April 20th, 1945 (3 months premature)

Last known address: N/A

Ethnicity: native american

Place of birth: Appalachian mountains

Height: 5 feet 10 inches

Weight: 200 beast pounds

Eye color: honey brown (left) black (right)

Occupation: former forklift operator, former United States Marine, crack farmer / narcotic manufacturer, Salvation Army donation collector...

Vidya Cowboy
  • Vidya Cowboy

The Beandito

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:13 PM

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground where I spent most of my days Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticket I put my Walkman on and said I might as well kick it First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass Is this what the people of Bel Air livin' like Hm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said 'Fresh' and had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabbie, yo Holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air
  • TwistOfLime21 likes this

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Criminal Mastermind

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:44 PM Edited by CaptainMental, 03 November 2017 - 12:05 PM.

She is one of the very few female police officers in Los Santos. And she is also a psychopatic renegade who kills bounties instead of handing them over to the law. She gets off on killing those bounties with her nightstick but guns and explosives will also do...or simply run them over with her squad car will also do. Horny young men who drives up to her honking their horn hoping to score a virtual girlfriend gets a taste of a shotgun blast to the face. Robbers just coming out of convienience stores also gets a taste of a shotgun blast...and she keeps the loot!
0-0.jpg
  • Red Lynx 23, bobo_lave and PajeroJonas like this

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:22 PM Edited by Cancerslug, 12 March 2017 - 09:22 PM.

My character did horrible things to police officers when he finally made it back to America. Cant wait

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:49 PM Edited by Cancerslug, 29 October 2017 - 08:53 PM.

A Rat Tale

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:10 AM

Cleaned up a little bit

Norman_Greige
  • Norman_Greige

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:24 PM

My character is named the name you see in my profile, Norman Greige. He's an ex mercenary/assassin who has done some truly horrible things but is now trying to go straight in Los Santos by making money racing and squeezing off the occasional bounty. He dresses like your dad, very straight edge, covering his self-applied tattoos, but can suddenly snap if something triggers him. Lately, it's been the stripper Fufu ignoring his calls.

Norman is doing his best to stay positive, and his only gesture is double thumb's up. But positive only lasts so long in Los Santos.

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:59 PM

Yea but does your character eat rats?

hank_wayne
  • hank_wayne

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

My character Ted cooper was a business man from lonestar city. He went on vacation to an island called las cruzies. It. Was there he got caught in the crossfire of a shootout btween two rival gangs. After being released from the hospital, he tried to figure what went down. And he did. But then one of the gangs caused mass chaos and took over the port city.
With the help of his friend rico and support from dustin marks leader of the sharks. he was able to retake the island. From there he over saw the two year repair effort in restoring las cruzies back to its former glory. But he couldnt help but yearn for the girlfriend who escaped during the crisis so. He traveled to los santos to find her.

DB-14
  • DB-14

Square Civilian

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:16 PM

Mine is basically just me in the GTA universe.

• SmokesWithCigs likes this

Mr_No
  • Mr_No

SpandX Pckg Co CEO

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:30 PM Edited by Mr_No, 12 August 2017 - 08:11 PM.

Brody had a silver spoon on his mouth since the day he was born. Born in a wealthy family meant he was spoiled with the best things and accustomed to like beautiful stuff. Whatever he wanted, his parents obliged and gave it to him. It didn't help that his parents were famed Schlonberg Sachs bankers at Liberty City that gained massive amounts of money by taking advantage of the loopholes in mortgages.

On the opposite side, Brody wasn't the definition of a go-getter. After barely passing high school, he decided not to go to college and just stay on his parents' mansion all day. Whether it was lying by the pool every morning, partying at the poolhouse every night. He was essentially mooching off his parents so he wouldn't have to touch his ludicrously large trust fund. His parents were starting to get a little tired of his mooching, so they forced him into the US Army with the condition he could keep his trust fund. He managed to get in but not for long, as he was dishonorably discharged for reckless behavior, including starting fights with others and arguing with the drill sergeant. He did learn how to handle weapons, though. 

That got him kicked out of the house and his 8-figure trust fund was wiped clean. Not that it didn't matter as immediately the recession hit everyone hard, including Brody's parents. They lost all their assets as part of a criminal investigation for being responsible of causing the 2008 economic meltdown and were incarcerated. Brody was left homeless on the streets of Dukes, where he resorted to mug people to keep himself from not dying of hunger and keep heroin withdrawals at bay. He always managed to get into a fight with several characters in the area, fights which he always lost due to his lankiness. One night, a well known drug dealer he had an enmity with, grabbed him in a chokehold and stabbed his chest with a needle full of speedball. As he convulsed to death on the floor of that abandoned Little Bay apartment, a street urchin quickly tended him with a homemade cleanser. As he regained consciousness days later, Brody found himself chained in a room, where a street urchin kept him to force the drugs out of him "cold turkey" style. After hitting rock bottom and bouncing back, Brody reluctantly befriended the vagabond, who taught him how to live on the streets and how to defend himself.

After fully recuperating and expunging the drug off his system, he swore revenge on the people who beat him every day. For the next weeks, several freak accidents happened around Broker, Dukes and Bohan. One "innocent" storeowner was found with his head smashed into the store's glass entrance door, and a glass shard lodged on his neck. Lackeys of a drug dealer were burned inside a Rotterdam Hill lab house which they used to develop their product. A security guard working on the LC24 building was ran over by a beater Emperor; took a while to remove him off the grill and underside of the car. But the most surreal accident happened on East Hood Docks, where a well-known drug dealer's remains were found mangled and jammed in the Platypus' engines. As far as police knew, these were accidents.

Only ones convinced these weren't accidents were the Petrovic's guys. They kidnapped Brody while he was sleeping on an alleyway one night and brought them to Kenny Petrovic in person. He seemed impressed with how he got rid of the drug dealer, and offers him to work for the Mafiya and sleep at the back room of one of his fronts. By 2010, things were looking up for Brody as he finally could move out from a tiny backroom to a small apartment in Hove Beach with the street urchin. It was quite hard for him to be respected on the mafia as he was an outsider. But he managed to prove himself to the others by resorting to reckless and savage, yet effective means to complete the jobs he was given. It took three years and many vodka drinking contests for the mobsters to consider Brody one of them.

One day, he was assigned to co-pilot a Buzzard overseeing a huge heroin deal on the Platypus, down at the East Hook docks; probably the biggest ever done on the east coast. As the deal was about to close, the cops ambushed the deal, engaging in a deadly firefight. Cops below killed the chopper pilot and wounded Brody, who now had to take control of the smoking chopper. The cops were bringing in everything they had, most of the mobsters down at the docks. They were now using snipers to try to take out Brody. He had no other choice but to blindly shoot all the missiles down to the cops. His blind shooting was surprisingly accurate, as it mutilated and exploded every cop and mobster down at the docks, destroying many metal containers and buildings, and even the Platypus itself, who sustained extreme damage and was sinking. After the last missile was shot, Brody looked down and he only saw carnage. No sirens, no shooting. He only saw it briefly, as the chopper was now going down. He tried to move it as far away from Bohan, ending up crashing on the middle of the Humboldt. 

He managed to leave the chopper in time before it was dragged down to the depths. Badly hurt, he made his way up a ladder to street level on Fishmarket North. He found a desolated alley so he could tourniquet his bleeding arm with his damp shirt. As he got up his feet, he managed to make a long trek into Petrovic's penthouse on Middle Park East. Fortunately, it was always empty as Petrovic preferred Jimmy Pegorino's house in Alderney. He properly patched himself up and laid low there for a few days, thinking on what to do next. The massacre at the docks was the only thing on TV all day, where everyone, including cops and mobsters, were killed. There was no mention of Brody on the news, so he was presumed dead. He made some calls for a way of him to get out of the city. A contact of him outside of Petrovic's Mafiya told Brody to meet him on an abandoned factory on Bohan Industrial. Upon arrival, he gave him a plane ticket to San Andreas and an iFruit phone. He also wished him farewell. Driving towards Francis International, he forever left Liberty City for a new life.

bobo_lave
  • bobo_lave

pussymoneyweed

• Van Society
  • Croatia

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:42 PM

She is one of the very few female police officers in Los Santos. And she is also a psychopatic renegade who kills bounties instead of handing them over to the law. She gets off on killing those bounties with her nightstick but guns and explosives...or simply run them over with her squad car will also do. Horny young men who drives up to her honking their horn hoping to score a virtual girlfriend gets a taste of a shotgun blast to the face. Robbers just coming out of convienience stores also gets a taste of a shotgun blast...and she keeps the loot!

0-0.jpg

I guess you lost your uniform and badge today, but will continue to pursue justice in Los Santos :))

• Mr_No likes this

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Criminal Mastermind

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:50 PM

She is one of the very few female police officers in Los Santos. And she is also a psychopatic renegade who kills bounties instead of handing them over to the law. She gets off on killing those bounties with her nightstick but guns and explosives...or simply run them over with her squad car will also do. Horny young men who drives up to her honking their horn hoping to score a virtual girlfriend gets a taste of a shotgun blast to the face. Robbers just coming out of convienience stores also gets a taste of a shotgun blast...and she keeps the loot!

0-0.jpg

I guess you lost your uniform and badge today, but will continue to pursue justice in Los Santos :))

Dont know, this is on PS3. My character has been transferred to PS4 though but I havent checked if the outfit is gone.

Chrome Toyota Prius
  • Chrome Toyota Prius

Gunrunning DCLXVI

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:46 AM Edited by Daedalheidis, 23 June 2017 - 02:59 AM.

Currently, my original character is an escaped convict who had everything taken away from her. With the help of an outside source that she has blackmailed into breaking her out (random secondary character I created for the sake of the scenario). Currently, she resides in Grapeseed about to steal someone's house to use as a base of operations for rebuilding her Empire.

Made my first machinima dedicated to her escape. Might post it in the videos thread.

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:50 PM Edited by Cancerslug, 28 October 2017 - 07:23 PM.

When she was six months pregnant, his mother put a double-barrel shotgun in her mouth and fired both shells into her face with her feet, shredding her head like a trick cigar.
The name's Charlie by the way. A seventy something year old man who has literally seen and done everything. He was raised in the mountains by his father....a World War 2 veteran that religiously lived on rats. He also was an alcoholic, substance abuser, compulsive gambler, pathological liar, delusional conspiracy theorist, and more. Charlie's father sexually abused him from the day he was born until he was 15 years old, despite having lost both legs and one arm, chasing who he believed to be Adolf Hitler through a mine field. On Charlie's 15th birthday, his father bent him over his nub and tried to spank him when Charlie snapped and bludgeoned his father to death with a rotary phone. He claimed self defense and was temporarily hospitalized in a mental institution, ending his days of mercilessly murdering beautiful young women in many creative ways with forklifts. The case went cold and was placed in the X-Files. The Forklift Maniac still lives on as an urban legend.
Upon being released from the insane asylum, He was drafted into the Marines during the Vietnam war. The day he set foot on Vietnamese soil, He went awol and slaughtered his entire platoon with a mounted 50 caliber machine gun. He stockpiled the dead marines weapons and ammunition, and served as a one-man army for the remainder of the war and continued to live in the vast cave systems of vietnam after the war was over. He survived on Vietnamese cave rats for many years until the North Korean cartel put a hit on him for 15 million noodles after they wrongfully suspected him of attempting to assassinate Kim Jong-il. During the time he lives in vietnam, charlie would transform into a cold-blooded, cyborg-like, free-aiming killing machine, and became obsessed with cultivating idustrial-strength organic crack.
After slaughtering a small army of mercenaries that failed to kill him while he was sleeping in a cave, he fled to the baron and mountainous regions of russia, in an effort to lay low and start a new life, making a living growing organic crack from seeds he obtained in Vietnam. After the Russian government found out Charlie was hiding in Russia, they kidnapped him while he was taking a dump. They held him prisoner in an underground cloning facility and produced thousands of copies of him and formed a secret species of genetically altered freaks to deploy across the globe as part of their plan for world domination. The Russians tortured Charlie for nearly a decade, feeding him only boiled rat skin and dehydrated rat tails. He was fed one rat skin in the morning, peeled off the carcass in one whole piece, and a bowl of ground dehydrated rat tails and water at night. Sometimes...instead of ground rat tails, they would give him a few whole dried tails. After nine years, Charlie made his escape by brutally stabbing and killing dozens of facility staff and guards with a dehydrated rat tail.
After he escaped the underground facility, he jumped off a fifty foot cliff onto a moving freight train and lived boxcar to boxcar for a few months, until he found mountains in Africa. He lived in Africa for a very short time, eating only African jungle rats and growing high quality organic crack from seeds he found there. In 1982, Pablo Escobar was on a hunting trip in Africa, when he skimmed his binoculars across the horizon and discovered Charlie taking a dump in his garden. Pablo immediately recognized his face from a special he saw on Animal Planet about mythical beasts. At this point Charlie was a famous psychopathic criminal mastermind. Some folks didn't even believe he exists, due to the lack of proof, because the American government destroyed all traces of him after the Vietnam massacre. Pablo and his men sedated Charlie in his sleep with a heavy dose of zebra tranquilizer and smuggled him into a compound located deep in the Amazon rainforest, where native Amazonian surgeons implanted a micro explosive device near his anus. Pablo planned to make Charlie his own personal slave assassin by threatening to "blow his ass inside out" if he evaded or disobeyed. Naturally, Charlie complied. His first assignment was to assassinate Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was a major player in the coke game all throughout the late 70's and 80's and he was screwing over Pablo every opportunity he had. Not to mention he was also a major user in the coke game aswell. Michael Jackson snorted so much cocaine it rotted his nose off and turned his skin white as snow. Those that really knew Michael Jackson and his dark side nicknamed him "the cocaine monster". When Pablo found out Michael was responsible for the hijacking of a cargo jet carrying over 30 metric tons of Pablo's product, he went ape-sh*t. Charlie's mission was to fly a crop-duster from the Amazon rainforest to Japan and kill Michael Jackson while he was performing a concert at the Tokyo Dome, by sneaking onstage and shooting him in the throat at point-blank range with a double-barrel sawed-off shotgun, firing both shells simultaneously. Pablo was very specific about how he wanted it done. He wanted to decapitate Michael Jackson in front of hundreds of millions of viewers to send a message to other business associates that thought about screwing him. But while in japan, in a hotel room, watching a MacGyver marathon, Charlie removed the micro explosive from his gooch using only a pizza cutter, he disarmed it, and put it back. In Columbia, hours went by after the Michael Jackson concert and still no news of his death. Pablo, in an episode of incompetent rage, mashed the detonator button as hard as he could with out hurting his hand. And just like that, Charlie was free again. But he knew he wasn't safe.
Fearing being captured by the Japanese crime lords known as Yakuza, who were close friends and business associates with Pablo, Charlie seeked refuge in the mountains of Japan. He lived in the Japanese wilderness for many years, exploring mount fuji, searching for new species of exotic strands of organic radioactive Japanese crack. He survived on giant mutated mountain rats he caught using a wide variety of improvised traps he learned to make while surviving in the jungles of Vietnam, and sometimes chasing and killing them with his bare hands. One day while taking a dump, he caught a Japanese scientist in one of his snare traps. He kept him chained up in a hole he used for pooping and peeing, and covered the hole with a rotting giant rat carcass. He tortured him for weeks, demanding him to explain himself. The japanese scientist begged him everyday for mercy and explained himself time after time in every possible way he knew how. He was actually working for the Japanese government, doing research on the effects of nuclear explosions on the environment. But one day, out of desparation, the scientist told him he was a North Korean spy working for kim jong-il, and that his mission was to sabotage the Japanese empire by causing massive volcanic eruptions all over Japan. Charlie felt he couldn't risk not believing the scientist and shot him in the head. Miraculously the japanese scientist survived and began to scream and panic. Behind the frantic screaming, Charlie could hear helicopters approaching in the distance. The screaming scientist attempted to climb out of the hole when Charlie swung his machete, chopping off one of his hands and the other dangling by skin. Charlie kicked the severed hand down into the hole, ripped the other one off, put it in his pocket, covered the hole with the rotting giant rat carcass, and followed the sunset on foot until he reached the coast.
He snuck onto a yacht where he found a famous sumo wrestler sleeping by himself. He lived on the yacht for a few days, eating ship rats he caught using fish as bait without the sumo wrestler ever knowing. Until one day he caught Charlie squating over the side of the boat taking a dump. They made eye contact for a brief moment before Charlie drew his pistol and shot the sumo wrestler in the head. His body laid there for days as they sailed blindly across the seas...until the tiny vessel was capsized by a rogue wave. Charlie used the bloated sumo wrestlers carcass as a life raft. He was near death from dehydration and drinking sea water when a crew of chinese fishermen rescued him.
Upon waking up and learning where he was, he began to remember all the things his father told him about the chinese. As the chinese fishermen fed and took care of charlie, he began to suspect they were preparing to eat him. Charlies father brainwashed him to believing that the chinese people are sick and barbaric cannibals. He told him the reason China has so many people is because half of the population is livestock. And the great wall of China was actually built by the Russians to protect them from the cannibals. Charlie killed the fishermen one by one with a baby swordfish.
Once again, Charlie found himself free from worry, drifting into the unknown, wherever the winds carry him. Eventually he landed on the island of Hong Kong. He immediately lost his mind due to extreme paranoia and post traumatic stress syndrome. He lived in the shadows, hiding in the dark allies, breathing the smog, eating ally rats, and avoiding human contact for fear of being eaten alive. one night while he was sleeping in a cardboard box with a few emaciated rats, a group of young chinese gang bangers came strolling through the ally looking for trouble, brandishing their butterfly knives and nunchucks, kicking over trashcans and breaking bottles. Charlie acted like he was dead. his understanding was that the chinese people only eat live humans. he pooped his pants for good measure but accidentally let out a fart. he heard one of the young chinese gang bangers say "who farted?". Charlie jumped out of the box and crushed all their adams apples one at a time. Then that's when an old man with a long grey beard emerged from the smog and handed him an invitation to compete in a popular underground deathmatch tournament known as The Kumite...

To be continued

Zicko666
  • Zicko666

Hail Santa

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 26 July 2017 - 11:14 PM

Written like a true cancerslug fan \m/
  • Cancerslug likes this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Carpet boming orphanages this holiday season

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 26 July 2017 - 11:59 PM

access-denied.jpg

• alkaline_ likes this

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:22 PM

Really? Are they all walloftext trolls?

• Nossirag likes this

aquamop15
  • aquamop15

CEO of Bla Organization, Warlord of San Andreas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:55 AM Edited by aquamop15, 02 August 2017 - 01:59 AM.

Holister Bla grew up as a middle-class Guatemalan in Liberty City. He's an only child and as such, even being a middle-class family member, he was able to be spoiled(if you consider being spoiled getting any toys, comics, and video games/consoles that you want).
     He attended a majority Black/Hispanic/Black-Hispanic school, which was home to and produced an majority alumni of undesirables(including him, but we'll get to that later). He did quite good in school, landing himself on the honor list every quarter, despite the school board blaming the Hispanic students for the large amount of failures in the school district. He viewed classes pertaining to literature and history as his favorites. 
     As far as his social life, he did have many friends as he was quite a kind person with many contacts in his phone, but he himself wasn't exactly the most interesting person to hang out with, as he was quite indifferent to everything that was happening around him. He never pursued a relationship, despite having at least three women having a crush on him, to which he subliminally rejected all of them as he just didn't really care about the merits of a relationship. 
     Despite leaving High School with many credentials and smarts, he didn't exactly know what future or career he wanted to pursue, so for a few years, he lived at home playing video games all day, also committing social suicide in the process, which he did voluntarily and was quite comfortable with.
     He took quite a liking to racing video games, which prompted him to want to race in real life. However, not having a driver's license nor having actually ever driven before in his life, he figured he would want to become a Street Racer. He found out through LifeInvader that Los Santos had quite a big Street Racing scene, through his pen-pal Lamar Davis of course. Yes, that's right, for several months to a year, he had been conversing with Lamar Davis about their different lifestyles, and Lamar's career as a Families gangster, which didn't phase him considering how much crime occurs in Liberty City. Holister actually views Lamar as a buffoon, but he also saw Lamar as quite a funny guy to talk to over LifeInvader without actually having to see everyday. 
     Well, eventually, Holister wanted to start racing so he figured it was time for him to get on a plane and meet with Lamar at LSA. 
     When he landed in Los Santos, San Andreas was f*cked, though they didn't know it yet, and neither did Holister himself. 
      When Holister received the untraceable pistol Lamar gave him as a welcoming gift, it should be noted that Holister never held a gun, shot a gun, or was a criminal before, but when he held that gun in his hands, it felt like he was Arthur pulling Excalibur out of the stone, it felt like it was meant to be.
     Then, when he raced with Lamar, it should be noted that he never drove before, but behind the wheel, he never felt more comfortable. 
     Holister began to realize at this point that the empty feeling in his life was beginning to be filled. When he intercepted the drug deal between the Vagos and the Ballas, he never felt more alive then having his gun end the lives of others, it was so exhilarating for him. The murdering of not only other criminals, but innocents was more fulfilling for him than any relationship could ever be, he also discovered he was a-sexual, which explains his lacking of wanting anything that goes into a relationship.
     He never knew that this would be his calling, and as a Guatemalan, he vowed to never involve himself with the Cartels, such as the Vagos(which is primarily consisted of Mexicans and Guatemalans), but if you think about it, he kind of did keep his promise, as he finds himself killing Cartels more often than not, among many other forms of gangs and organized crime syndicates.
    *(In actuality, what Holister was is an extremely suppressed psychopath that never knew until he finally acted on it, and once he did, there was never any coming back. Did it bother him, no. It was absolutely amazing for him to finally realize what his purpose on this world actually was. It was basically to be whatever the hell he wanted to be, and if that was the most psychopathic criminal that San Andreas, or possibly the entire world has to offer(Agent 14 is working on making him even bigger on the global scale). 
     **The point of my Character's is that he didn't need some sob story on why he turned into the sick f*ck that he is. He didn't need to find himself training for his new life as being troubled forever. He just is what he is now. There's no real reasoning behind it aside from his boredom and realization that this is what he was made to do, and since it is, he's gonna be the best that he can at it because "Why the f*ck not?" His lack of morals are not a result of anything, they're just there and they're going to stay.**
  • Lucius M. Galloway likes this

Red_Shango
  • Red_Shango

"The Exiled MC [Prospect]"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:36 PM

shango_small.png

Name: Shawn "Red Shango" Naranjo

Date of Birth: 1979

Address: 12 Sustancia Road Palomino HighlandsLos Santos County

Ethnicity: Blackfeet Tribe (Native American)

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 86kg

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Hazel

Shawn "Red Shango" Naranjo was born in 1979 on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation in what is northern Montana and is part of the Blackfeet Tribe (First Nation Native American). Shango translated means Thunder of the Storm, which explains his temperament. 

Growing up on the rez, Shawn always had a problem with forces of authority and constantly challenged the teachers at the school he attended a reservation mission school run strictly by Benedictine nuns. Constantly getting into trouble and forced into detention regularly he soon started hanging out in the streets more and entered the juvenile detention system. As he grew older his charges only escalated, when in 1999 he was charged with grand larceny, illegal possession of a firearm, resisting arrest, unlawful possession of a schedule I substance and federal drug trafficking, getting him a 15-25 year sentence. 

In 2004 just after his 25th birthday he was transferred to Pelican Bay State Prison in Northern San Andreas. It's here that Shawn meet his mentor Leonard "Geronimo" Banks. Geronimo helped him understand the scarred history of first nation native people in the U.S. and gave meaning to his anger against authority. Together Shawn and Geronimo started hosting meetings and study groups amongst native prisoners and he began to understand true brotherhood. In 2013 after a young Dakota inmate was beat to death by correction officers, Shawn lead a two-month hunger strike with over 25,000 of the inmates participating to demand justice. Soon after Shawn was released so as to get rid of his potential to incite possible rebellion in the prison.

Deciding to stay in San Andreas Shawn started to get odd jobs to appease his probation and stay out of trouble. But after struggling to make ends meet, he decided to go back to what he was good at and earn some real cash. While on a job, he stopped by a bar in Blaine County called Yellow Jack Inn and got to playing darts with a guy named Wolf who was originally from New Zealand. After a few rounds of drinks Shawn and Wolf get to talking about the work they were involved in and Wolf noticing that Shawn rode a Harley Davidson Sportster Seventy-Two, told him about the Motorcycle Club he belonged to.

After a long evening of discussion Shawn decided he wanted to take Wolf's advice. So he decided to stop being a loner and start hanging out with the brothers of The Exiled M.C., a new chapter in his journey. In the summer of 2017 he became a prospect for the new Los Santos chapter of The Exiled M.C. which was officially formed on August 7th 2017. The founding of this chapter also held great significance for Shawn because it took place on the August Full Moon, which in his culture is recognized as the Wolf Moon and is when the main grain is harvested to sustain the community throughout the year. And he thought it not insignificant that this is the same date the new chapter was founded and he was officially the first prospect for the clubs new charter.

prospect_exiled.png

• aquamop15 and Mr_No like this

Lunchawx
  • Lunchawx

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:20 AM

Name: Douglas Hamilton
Nationality: African American
Mother:(Unknown)
Father:(Unknown)

Doug's never really had a good childhood. His childhood was spent moving from orphanage to orphanage. Not only that his parents were really never found out about their identity. He moved city to city looking for jobs. Since he didn't stay in school he couldn't find a honest job that would pay good. This cause Douglas to act out and to start in the world of crime. He never enjoyed it but seen it as a way to live. This caused him to see the way he was living as normal. His criminal activity soon grew to be more destructive than the petty criminal activity. But destructive criminal activity had better rewards. By 19 he knew his way around a gun and a situation. After one of his jobs a employer gave his name to a guy in Loa Santos that goes by Lamar. This made Douglas think of about a fresh new start. So he packed up and headed down to L.S to start a new. Now at the age of 20 he his basically a freelancer
  • Nossirag and Lucius M. Galloway like this

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2017 - 06:08 PM Edited by Lucius M. Galloway, 28 August 2017 - 08:41 PM.

Most of my stories come to fruition through my videos. Now I am Dope Boy Floyd, a young multi millionaire drug lord, recently forced into hiding by the FIB, after they seized all of his assets, his wealth, and his home. Similar if not just like his idol, Scarface, in The World Is Yours. What happened to him in the end? No one knows, some say he found some burger flipping job in Miami, or went to the mattresses due to the cartels gunning for him. It's tough to be drug lord when you have both sides of heat closing in on you, and there's no escape.

Six months prior, Floyd was just a normal guy, in his freshman year of college. His father was no longer in his life, but left behind a beautiful cherry red Dukes. His mother was a hard-working single parent, and due to that, she worked two jobs, being unavailable for him until the crack of dawn. He arrived at school, and saw the girl of his dreams, but we've all been down that road.

Easy to look at, but hard to talk to. So later on, he followed her home to a party she was throwing. Turns out, she was born rich, and everybody who was anybody was at the place getting baked and buzzed. When Floyd stumbled into the party, he bumped into one of the guys, and got into a brief fight where he was knocked out and thrown into the pool. Close to drowning, he was pulled out by the girl he had liked. But she wasn't his angel of death for that moment, she shaked her head and walked away.

Floyd then went to the nearest strip club to drink away his embarrassment and pain. Not even the girls could make him feel better, so he headed to his nearest Ammunation to really get rid of the pain. After buying his gun, he stumbled off into the distance, drinking even more, and speculating homicide, or even suicide. The lonesome road he walked lead him to a drug deal between the Ballas and Vagos, although he was to drunk to notice. He certainly sobered up when the bullets started flying at him, and his instincts took over. After killing them, Floyd searched to find what they tried to kill him over.

A little brown package, with a whole lot of dope. At first, he didn't know what to do with it, or what it was. He didn't know how big he would become in just six months, and how he'd have the biggest target on his back by nearly every criminal and federal organization in the state. As time went by, Floyd robbed, and stole, got shot at even more, and survived multiple attempts on his life.

He eventually met a man by the name of Hittori Washington, a mixed hitman connected to the Korean mafia. He protected Floyd while establishing a safer way for him to sell drugs, a connect. By month 4, Floyd was running weed & coke by the bales & kilos. Hittori murdered anyone, federal or criminal that got even remotely close to him or Floyd. Drugs expanded into heists, fencing jewelry and gun manufacturing.

By month 5, Floyd had seen himself make over $100 million dollars. Then, out of nowhere, the girl from college, Kali was her name, found her way back into Floyd's life. Hittori was skeptical of the girl, thought that she would make Floyd weak, but did not know of her true nature. By month 6, she had seen everything Floyd was capable of, and what made him. She had been dug up by the FIB a month prior. Since she knew Floyd briefly before he became a drug lord, the FIB figured it would be even more effective if she found a way to become his right hand man. To be trusted.

That is where Dope Boy Floyd's downfall had been constructed, and executed. For a month, Kali and Floyd lived the life of Tony Montana and Elvira. On October 28th, Floyd came home to his $20 million dollar mansion, parked his solid gold car, and stuck his keys in the front door. All of a sudden he heard the buzzing of helicopters. Three police cruisers rammed through the gates, and before Floyd knew it, he found himself in a stand off between the FIB. Floyd eventually escaped, and no one had heard from him since. All of his assets had been siezed, all except for his cherry red Dukes.

Hittori ended up driving it to a meet between him and the Koreans. After being invited to a meet where he wasn't welcome, figuring that his guard was down with Floyd on the run, and Hittori all alone, they attacked him. He shot his way out alive, and during his escape through the Vespucci canals, he flipped over rapidly, fatally crashing on to the street upside down, which crushed the roof of the car as well as his head.

Floyd resurfaced for his funeral, and avenged his death by eradicating the Korean mafia. After that, he went back to Kali's mansion, and confronted her. He wasn't there to kill her, but to reveal to her that he was going legit and making the best out of it.

Floyd went into business with his cousin, Alleyboy AL, a kingpin whose name rivalled his in the streets. Despite his setback, Floyd ruled along side his cousin for many frghtful years.

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2017 - 02:34 AM Edited by Cancerslug, 28 October 2017 - 02:36 AM.

Who you calling a troll you ol' leprechaun lookin' mf?

It's a wall of in-depth text. You sound just like a damn hater

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2017 - 09:05 PM Edited by Cancerslug, 29 October 2017 - 10:14 PM.

His name is Charles. A seventy something year old man who has literally seen and done everything.

When his mother was six months pregnant with him, She put a double-barrel shotgun in her mouth and fired both shells into her face with her feet, shredding her head like a trick cigar.

Charlies father removed him from his mothers womb 3 months premature and saved his life.

He was raised in the mountains of Appalachia by his father, who was a World War 2 veteran that religiously lived on rats. He was also an alcoholic, substance abuser, compulsive gambler, pathological liar, delusional conspiracy theorist, and more.

Charlie's father sexually abused him from the day he was born until he was 15 years old, despite having lost both legs and one arm, chasing who he believed to be Adolf Hitler through a mine field.

On Charlie's 15th birthday, his father bent him over his nub and tried to spank him when Charlie snapped and bludgeoned his father to death with a rotary phone.

He claimed self defense and was temporarily hospitalized in a mental institution, where he was introduced to a highly addictive natural herb called organic crack.

Upon being released from the insane asylum, He was drafted into the Marines during the Vietnam war.

The day he set foot on Vietnamese soil, He went awol and slaughtered his entire platoon with a mounted 50 caliber machine gun.

He stockpiled the dead marines weapons and ammunition, and served as a one-man army for the remainder of the war and continued to live in the vast cave systems of vietnam after the war was over.

He survived on Vietnamese cave rats for many years until the North Korean cartel put a hit on him for 15 million noodles after they wrongfully suspected him of attempting to assassinate Kim Jong-il.

During the time he lives in vietnam, charlie would transform into a cold-blooded, cyborg-like, free-aiming killing machine, and became obsessed with cultivating idustrial-strength organic crack.

After slaughtering a small army of mercenaries that failed to kill him while he was sleeping in a cave, he fled to the baron regions of russia, in an effort to lay low and start a new life, making a living growing organic crack from seeds he obtained in Vietnam.

After the Russian government found out Charlie was hiding in Russia, they kidnapped him while he was taking a dump and held him prisoner in an underground cloning facility.

They produced thousands of copies of him and formed a secret species of genetically altered freaks to deploy across the globe as part of their plan for world domination.

The Russians tortured Charlie for several years, feeding him only boiled rat skin and dehydrated rat tails.

He was fed one rat skin in the morning, peeled off the carcass in one whole piece, and a bowl of ground dehydrated rat tails and water at night.

Sometimes instead of ground rat tails, they would give him a few whole dried tails.

One night Charlie made his escape by brutally stabbing and killing dozens of facility staff and guards with a dehydrated rat tail.

After he escaped the underground facility, he jumped off a fifty foot cliff onto a moving freight train and lived boxcar to boxcar for a few months, until he found mountains in Africa.

He lived in Africa for a very short time, eating only African jungle rats and growing high quality organic crack from seeds he found there.

In 1982, Pablo Escobar was on a hunting trip in Africa, when he skimmed his binoculars across the horizon and discovered Charlie taking a dump in his garden.

Pablo immediately recognized his face from a special he saw on Animal Planet about mythical beasts. At this point Charlie was a famous psychopathic criminal mastermind.

Some folks didn't even believe he exists, due to the lack of proof, because the American government destroyed all traces of him after the Vietnam massacre.

Pablo and his men sedated Charlie in his sleep with a heavy dose of zebra tranquilizer and smuggled him into a compound located deep in the Amazon rainforest, where native Amazonian surgeons implanted a micro explosive device near his anus.

Pablo planned to make Charlie his own personal slave assassin by threatening to "blow his ass inside out" if he evaded or disobeyed. Naturally, Charlie complied.

His first assignment was to assassinate Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was a major player in the coke game all throughout the late 70's and 80's and he was screwing over Pablo every opportunity he had.

Not to mention he was also a major user in the coke game aswell. Michael Jackson snorted so much cocaine it rotted his nose off and turned his skin white as snow. Those that really knew Michael Jackson and his dark side nicknamed him "the cocaine monster".

When Pablo found out Michael was responsible for the hijacking of a cargo jet carrying over 30 metric tons of Pablo's product, he went ape-sh*t.

Charlie's mission was to fly a crop-duster from the Amazon rainforest to Japan and kill Michael Jackson while he was performing a concert at the Tokyo Dome.

He was to sneak onstage and shoot him in the throat at point-blank range with a double-barrel sawed-off shotgun, firing both shells simultaneously.

Pablo was very specific about how he wanted it done. He wanted to decapitate Michael Jackson in front of hundreds of millions of viewers to send a message to other business associates that thought about screwing him.

But while in japan, in a hotel room, watching a MacGyver marathon, Charlie removed the micro explosive from his gooch using only a pizza cutter, he disarmed it, and put it back.

In Columbia, hours went by after the Michael Jackson concert and still no news of his death. Pablo, in an episode of incompetent rage, mashed the detonator button as hard as he could with out hurting his hand. And just like that, Charlie was free again.

But he knew he wasn't safe.
Fearing being captured by the Japanese crime lords known as Yakuza, who were close friends and business associates with Pablo, Charlie seeked refuge in the mountains of Japan.

He lived in the Japanese wilderness for a few years, exploring mount fuji, searching for new species of exotic strands of organic radioactive Japanese crack.

He survived on bore-sized mutated mountain rats he caught using a wide variety of improvised traps he learned to make while surviving in the jungles of Vietnam, and sometimes chasing and killing them with his bare hands.

One day while taking a dump, he caught a Japanese scientist in one of his snare traps. He kept him chained up in a hole he used for pooping and peeing, and covered the hole with a rotting giant rat carcass.

He tortured him for weeks, demanding him to explain himself.the japanese scientist begged him everyday for mercy and explained himself time after time in every possible way he knew how.

He was actually working for the Japanese government, doing research on the effects of nuclear explosions on the environment.

One day, out of desparation, the scientist told him he was a North Korean spy working for Kim Jong-il, and that his mission was to sabotage the Japanese empire by causing massive volcanic eruptions all over Japan.

Charlie felt he couldn't risk not believing the scientist and shot him in the head. The Japanese scientist survived the bullet to the head and began to scream and panic. Behind the frantic screaming, Charlie could hear helicopters approaching in the distance.

The scientist attempted to climb out of the hole when Charlie swung his machete, chopping off one of his hands and the other dangling by skin.

Charlie kicked the severed hand down into the hole, ripped the other one off, put it in his pocket, covered the hole with the rotting giant rat carcass, and followed the sunset on foot until he reached the coast.

He snuck onto a yacht where he found a famous sumo wrestler sleeping by himself. He lived on the yacht for a few days, eating ship rats he caught using fish as bait without the sumo wrestler ever knowing.

Until one day he caught Charlie squating over the side of the boat taking a dump. They made eye contact for a brief moment before Charlie drew his pistol and shot the sumo wrestler in the head.

His body laid there for days as they sailed blindly across the seas...until the tiny vessel was capsized by a rogue wave. Charlie used the bloated sumo wrestlers carcass as a life raft.

He was near death from dehydration and drinking sea water when a crew of chinese fishermen rescued him.

Upon waking up and learning where he was, he began to remember all the things his father told him about the chinese.

As the chinese fishermen fed and took care of charlie, he began to suspect they were preparing to eat him.

Charlies father brainwashed him to believing that the chinese people are sick and barbaric cannibals.

He told him the reason China has so many people is because half of the population is livestock. And the great wall of China was actually built by the Russians to protect them from the cannibals.

Charlie killed the fishermen one by one with a baby swordfish. And once again found himself drifting into the unknown, wherever the winds carry him.

Eventually he landed on the Chinese island of Hong Kong and lost his mind due to extreme paranoia and post traumatic stress syndrome.

He lived in the shadows, hiding in the dark allies, breathing the smog, eating ally rats, and avoiding human contact for fear of being eaten alive.

One night while he was sleeping in a cardboard box with a few emaciated rats, a group of young chinese gang bangers came strolling through the ally looking for trouble, brandishing their butterfly knives, nunchucks, and baseball bats... kicking over trashcans and breaking bottles.

Charlie acted like he was dead. his understanding was that the chinese people only eat live humans. he pooped his pants for good measure but accidentally let out a fart.

He heard one of the young chinese gang bangers say "who farted?". Charlie jumped out of the box and crushed their adams apples one at a time.

That's when an old man with a long grey beard emerged from the smog and handed him an invitation to compete in a popular underground deathmatch tournament known as The Kumite.

He competed in 3 consecutive Kumites. Each consisting of around 40 competitors. Charlie went undeafeated, winning all 3 Kumites by crushing every one of his opponents scrotums with his bare hands. That move...and Charlie were later permanently banned.

But Charlie had already collected over 6 thousand 100s of Chinese yin in dollars from winnings. He purchased a small mountain and turned the property into an organic crack farm and a hi-tech breeding facility used for producing genetically superior thoroughbred rats.

He quickly became the number one provider of high grade rat meat in China, supplying over a third of the worlds rat cattle. In 1992 he was one of the world's wealthiest entrepreneurs and barely anyone even knew who he was.

Soon he caught the attention of wealthy corrupt business men, one of which was
a corrupt slumlord known as Donald Trump....

To be continued

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 28 October 2017 - 11:38 PM

You should try using paragraphs tbh.
  • Cancerslug and Nossirag like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users