whats your characters backstory?

282 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

I pretend my character is Gay Tony , if you want a serious answer. So I didnt really write a back story since it is all already fleshed out.

• beanzinapot likes this

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

Apparently my guy is some dude Lamar met on Life Invader and convinced him over the internet to hand him a pistol the moment he got in the car....well that's the background online gave him.  I'd say based on looks he leads a crew of arms dealers and doesn't take sh*t from rivals.

0_0.jpg

some guys are now sleeping with the fishes...but it was a nice view.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:38 AM Edited by Zonegamer, 28 October 2013 - 04:39 AM.

Short Bio 

Latoya was born in Los Santos, although the LSPD lists her place of birth as Northwood, Liberty City.

My character is a female gangbanger from South Los Santos and a member of the Families. She's in a set called Los Santos OG(original Grove) which claim to be the new reincarnation of Grove St Families, bringing Grove back to it's former glory. She's also associated with the North Holland Hustlers in Liberty City. She was also once the girlfriend of Marlon Bridges(now deceased.) 

She's apart of the new generation of gang-green gangstas and is a younger G from the killer hills(Chamberlain.) The younger Gs are reckless and take s**t from no one, which has earned them a quick reputation on the streets of South Los Santos. 

(I could go on but I'll leave it at that lol.)

--- Good way to kill an hour here at work! lol Havent written one of those in awhile.  

It's interesting but I don't think the forum would be ready for my long paragraphs lol. 

• Frankie32 likes this

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

I woke up one day to find out my grandparents and parents all looked like pixelated druggies. Then I found out I could choose which pixelated druggies were my parents.

Next thing I knew I was a pixelated druggy!

• voldo27 likes this

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:45 AM Edited by Revoemag, 28 October 2013 - 04:45 AM.

You do it for yourself. I did. People will add to it. Most forums im apart of have this topic.. Found it odd it wasn't here already to be honest. I know there are more people out there, they will come. Getting this sticked would help. Mods? :)

Joshancy
  • Joshancy

"I have to return some videotapes."

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

My main is just a my own younger version of Patrick Bateman/hipster.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The girl char I made though, is a Terminator sent from the future.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Keep them coming...I'm laughing so hard at some of them.
'Convince Lamar over the internet to hand him a pistol ' ...so true...how messed up is that?
  • BasixSD likes this

FlyByNightly
  • FlyByNightly

He's dead, Jim

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

0_0.jpg

Self Explanatory, I think.

• theadmiral likes this

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

Keep them coming...I'm laughing so hard at some of them.
'Convince Lamar over the internet to hand him a pistol ' ...so true...how messed up is that?

lol yeah I know.  That guy throughout the game is just so gullable

• BasixSD likes this

MovieGuy786
  • MovieGuy786

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

I was a burnt out cop from Philly. Then I got hired by a man from Chile who went by the name Gus Fring. I was made security for his Chickan Franchise Los Pollos Hermano's. Everything was fine till a man by the name Walter White ruined everything for me.

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

I was a burnt out cop from Philly. Then I got hired by a man from Chile who went by the name Gus Fring. I was made security for his Chickan Franchise Los Pollos Hermano's. Everything was fine till a man by the name Walter White ruined everything for me.

rest in peace, you were a badass

• MovieGuy786 likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

Meet Johnny. Johnny is a 30-year old guy. He was a soldier in the military, which explains his short hair. He also lived in Liberty City. So... why did Johnny leave? He was bored to his life. He wanted to experience something more exotic, and once he got contacted by Lamar, he saw his opportunity come.

Johnny lived alone, in a simple apartment back in LC. His car was a Perennial, and he was dumbfounded to see that it didn't exist in Los Santos. Thus, he started to do criminal work, to get enough money to convince Los Santos Government to allow Perennials back in the game city.

• Frankie32 and BasixSD like this

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

Reality mixed with fiction,.love it!

Morto Matrix
  • Morto Matrix

Sharpshooter

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:31 AM Edited by Morto Matrix, 28 October 2013 - 05:32 AM.

For those who roleplay, and I don't mean making funny voices on the mic. Those who have thought of a back story for who is your character.
I love to hear it..

Here's mine..
Got 2 characters, ones a guy, one a girl.

Revoemag (gameover backwards) is a confused gangster. Having lived the high life being the son of one of the riches people in Liberty city, he felt the need to make his own name. Leaving his rich roots behind, he started small, nickel and dime convince stores and such. One day he met a girl, a girl who put a bullet in his back as he was leaving a robbery. Left for dead, he woke in the hospital handcuffed to the bed. His short lived life as a criminal was over....or was it?? He looks up from his sorrows to see the girl who shot him, dressed in all tight black leather, blasting the two cops guarding his room. She throw him his clothes and rushed him outside. Waiting was her jet black motorcycles. She hops on and signals for him to do the same. 20 minutes later they are free from the cops and stop outside Blain county. Who is she he wonders, will he ever know.. After a long silence, she finally offers her name. Imma. Odd name but who was he to speak. She revealed that she was a paid assassin, sent by his father. His father was ashamed of the life Revoemag had chosen and decided death was a better solution than the stain on the family name that his son had become. Revoemags father had refused to pay Imma for her services since Revoemag hadn't died. There was something about Revoemag that Imma liked, something about him told her he should die...at least not yet. Now they are both on the run, lawless duo, running from the cops and the million dollar bounty Revoemags father has placed on both their heads.
What happens next...
Only time will tell.

Coo'

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

Former male stripper and nascar driver, my character billy was blackmailed by the FIB for running cocaine.

He had to preform many sex acts for female agents to earn a new identity and a safe house in Los Santos.

He regularly entertains female celebrities, politicians, and wealthy women in sex parties in his mansion.

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

My Character has Benjamin Button's disease so now that his life is coming to a close he's trying to go out with a bang.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:38 AM Edited by GTAPhilly1, 28 October 2013 - 05:39 AM.

Mike? It's Jessie

Did Mr. White give you your bag and stuff? Bitch?
  • BasixSD likes this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:29 AM

NAME: Daniel Vercetti
RACE: Caucasian
BIRTHPLACE: Vice City
BIRTHFATHER: Tommy Vercetti
BIRTHMOTHER: Unknown

BIO

As a young boy, Daniel was a curious child always asking his father how they were so wealthy and everytime his father would say that her mother was a big time stock broker in Los Santos and she decided to sell all of her stock and retire early.

She moved to Vice City to start her new life when she met Tommy. They instantly fell in love and got married, and bought a mansion by the waters of Vice City.

After Daniel was born, a couple of years go by and life is great for this new family. One day Daniels mother was found dead in the womens locker room at the Vice City Country Club. The death was due to a heat attack.

When Daniel was 17, he found out that wasn't the truth at all. He found out that hos father was a big time Mafia boss before he was born. His mother was a successful stock broker, but her death wasn't due from a heart attack. Gathered from an unknown source, Daniel found out that her mother was killed by two hitmen sent out by a man named Martin Medrazzo, a man who used to date Daniels mother back in Los Santos when she lived there. When she moved, she left without saying a word to Martin, wich enraged him, and swore to kill her when he found her.

With this new found truth, Daniel was angered that his dad lied to him for all these years. So on his 18 birthday he stole 100,000 grand from his dad, changed his last name, and moved to Liberty City, where Martins last known address was, to seek his revenge.

A couple of years go by, while searching for Martin he takes a job offer to be a security guard for the massionete night club by Luis Lopez. A man who was the security manager for the club and muscle for Gay Tony. A big shot in L.C and has many connections around the country.

After getting in good with Luis, he introduced Daniel to Tony. After a few years go by, Tony found out that Martin had fled the country for a few years and now is back in Los Santos. Daniel finds someone who is willing to help him out through lifeinvader (Lamar).

Now living in Los Santos, he finds Martin and now is working for him till he can get close enough to exact his revenge.

Whew!! Thats my backstory. I love roleplaying but that was my first time doing a backstory. I hope it was up to standards!!
  • Frankie32 likes this

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

For those who roleplay,

roleplay

roleplay

roleplay

382.gif

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:41 AM

This thread got me thinkin, is there any group of RPers on GTA O? if so we should get in a crew and meet up for events. GTAO is not a world for CONSTANT rp but.... we can have EVENTS.... perhaps all the characters get together for a heist or a job. We could plan the job in character, set it up, then execute and let the world of GTA do the rest. 

Events could even include pvp such as gang shoot outs or hitmen situations... but to get people together is the start. Then ideas can come about... I have never Rped in voice chat but wouldnt mind giving it a shot...

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

This thread got me thinkin, is there any group of RPers on GTA O? if so we should get in a crew and meet up for events. GTAO is not a world for CONSTANT rp but.... we can have EVENTS.... perhaps all the characters get together for a heist or a job. We could plan the job in character, set it up, then execute and let the world of GTA do the rest. 

Events could even include pvp such as gang shoot outs or hitmen situations... but to get people together is the start. Then ideas can come about... I have never Rped in voice chat but wouldnt mind giving it a shot...

Next stop, Larping. 

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

My character is Jewish.

He has roughly 600k but still drives an ingot on steel rims. 

that was a joke don't get butthurt

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

HAHA I dont have enough time for that sh*t. the GTA O world is the perfect balance of a world breathing with NPC life but nothing actually going on that it is ideal for some RP. Think about it, wouldnt that car chase be better if it had some back story behind it and an eventual destination and outcome? 

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:47 AM

HAHA I dont have enough time for that sh*t. the GTA O world is the perfect balance of a world breathing with NPC life but nothing actually going on that it is ideal for some RP. Think about it, wouldnt that car chase be better if it had some back story behind it and an eventual destination and outcome? 

idk, pretty sure "i don't want to die" is enough backstory for me. 

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:47 AM Edited by G_Masta_Phunk, 28 October 2013 - 06:49 AM.

~Double post~ sorry.. keyboard went wack.....

~ Alls I am saying is RP gives another element to any game. It delivers what a single player game gives to a player and delivers that to the multiplayer experience.... anyways... not saying everyone has to participate, but if there is enough people to have some fun with it, I would like to get in on that. 

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:48 AM

My character was tired of the sh*tty cold weather where he lived so he flew to San Andreas.

He realized the only way to become wealthy was to be a criminal and con people, so he repeatedly "sells" his super-duper awesomely fast chrome motorcycle for cash while tricking the buyers into thinking they own it. In reality they are just funding his entire stay in SA.

The contract he signed when buying his apartment stated that he couldn't park any hot vehicles in his newly acquired garage, but he tore that sh*t up and parked a Police Riot van sideways in front of the entrance so no other tenants could get their cars in or out.

xlightscreen
  • xlightscreen

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:49 AM Edited by xlightscreen, 28 October 2013 - 06:52 AM.

I love how people dis on RPing yet there the very same players who rather "farm" a mission a million times to increase a statistic, doing the same thing over and over and over...Yea...

Anyways, I love RP. Not all my Crew RP's if anybody is interested in playing military convoy, or maybe a protect the VIP in free play. I will be happy to join you. Crew name is LS Task Force One(Xbox360)

Joshancy
  • Joshancy

"I have to return some videotapes."

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

I'm not an RP'er but I do like to drive around and just take in the environment and sh*t. I'm cool with it as long as it doesn't get to the point where:

*hugs* thanks for saving me

*looks into eyes and leans into ear* no prob.

*rides off into sunset with look of determination on face*

Edit: Like this is cool: http://gtaforums.com...r-camper/page-7

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

XD Joshancy.... Ya I hear you... theres always that... But think about 2 differnt groups of say 4 all having a drug deal... players. Then sh*t goes bad and it turns into a mexican standoff. I dunno that situation can never happen if everyone is just randomly running around shooting things and farming cash. 

jarz85
  • jarz85

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:14 AM

My character is a girl... I created her so my whole crew could have a ride.  I call her 'Bi-cycle'

• Frankie32 and BasixSD like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users