Photo

whats your characters backstory?

550 replies to this topic
Jason Grey
  • Jason Grey

Tis the season to get drunk, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:30 PM Edited by Jason Grey, 23 August 2016 - 09:31 PM.

Name: Jason Grey

DoB:1986

place of birth: Algonquin LC

Home:Del Perro, San Andreas

Nationality: British, American

Description: Jason Grey is categorised as a disorganised-Asocial killer often acting on impulse. 

Jason is seen to be a loner but is seen as very friendly and weird that people may say he is just misunderstood, Jason may say some really weird and odd stuff down to his bad social understanding that some things are inappropriate similar to Eddie Low from GTA IV. Jason hates social norms and having to be a certain way just to fit in a group that looks all the same, preferring to wear what he likes rather than the latest trend that most people follow.

In appearance he is a white male with brown hair and blue eyes

usually wearing tucked in dress shirts, with black or grey jeans

and cheap sneakers

AbeePoo89
  • AbeePoo89

Merle Abrahams

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:35 PM

I made millions just to move out to a two bedroom in Paleto and pursue my love for high powered rifles and meth...

• Tonguegirl likes this

Achlys
  • Achlys

You're Dying to Be With Me

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:23 AM

He was born and raised in Southern California, but was forced to move to Mexico when his parents were deported...Eventually, he became a serial killer, all of his victims were men whom he viewed as good looking, the police never found out since he ate all of the victims...After seventeen men, he decided to move to Los Santos to do what he's doing right now, doing a few jobs in exchange for money...

BittererRhyme69
  • BittererRhyme69

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 15 September 2016 - 02:08 AM

Character Backstory:
Arroyo was a underappreciated genius. He lived his life how he thought he should: he went to school, he stayed out of trouble, and he made good grades. He went to school to be a laywer thinking that was his calling. He always made everyone laugh whenever they got around him because, he never considered himself a serious guy, nor took himself to seriously. He honestly thought that was the dream: to go to school, then go to college, all to get your dream job.

Then one day, it all changed. Arroyo knew the guy he was defending was dirty. He was caught, with evidence, murdering someone in broad daylight. But he was dirty rich, stuffed with blood money. The whole courthouse was dirty. The judge was being blackmailed, the officers all paid off, the jury, all supiciously nervous because they too, were dirty. They even tried to pay Virgil off, but he wouldn't accept. It went against his morals. His best friend/partner Ian, even pleaded with him to accept the money. "You don't have to spend it man" he'd say. "but man just take the money." But Arroyo didn't listen. He just didn't listen.

during the case, everyone was looking at him to say something. To defend this guilty man, against this other guilty man. It was all bullsh*t. So, he walked straight out of the courtroom.

But that wasn't supposed to happen. Arroyo was suppose to side with the man or-
He'd suffer a horrible, horrible end.

The following night, groups of men broke into Arroyo's house, dragged him out of bed, then strapped him to a chair. The men all formed a blockade around Arroyo, leaving him in front of a cliff, beaten badly to a pulp. Then, the man who he was suppose to defend, walks up slowly to him, smoking a cigar, says "farewell" in Italian, then shoots Arroyo in the chest, sending him backwards off the cliff, into the water below.

(wait for part 2)

BittererRhyme69
  • BittererRhyme69

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 15 September 2016 - 09:45 PM Edited by BittererRhyme69, 15 September 2016 - 10:12 PM.

Character Backstory:
Arroyo was a underappreciated genius. He lived his life how he thought he should: he went to school, he stayed out of trouble, and he made good grades. He went to school to be a laywer thinking that was his calling. He always made everyone laugh whenever they got around him because, he never considered himself a serious guy, nor took himself to seriously. He honestly thought that was the dream: to go to school, then go to college, all to get your dream job.

Then one day, it all changed. Arroyo knew the guy he was defending was dirty. He was caught, with evidence, murdering someone in broad daylight. But he was dirty rich, stuffed with blood money. The whole courthouse was dirty. The judge was being blackmailed, the officers all paid off, the jury, all supiciously nervous because they too, were dirty. They even tried to pay Virgil off, but he wouldn't accept. It went against his morals. His best friend/partner Ian, even pleaded with him to accept the money. "You don't have to spend it man" he'd say. "but man just take the money." But Arroyo didn't listen. He just didn't listen.

during the case, everyone was looking at him to say something. To defend this guilty man, against this other guilty man. It was all bullsh*t. So, he walked straight out of the courtroom.

But that wasn't supposed to happen. Arroyo was suppose to side with the man or-
He'd suffer a horrible, horrible end.

The following night, groups of men broke into Arroyo's house, dragged him out of bed, then strapped him to a chair. The men all formed a blockade around Arroyo, leaving him in front of a cliff, beaten badly to a pulp. Then, the man who he was suppose to defend, walks up slowly to him, smoking a cigar, says "farewell" in Italian, then shoots Arroyo in the chest, sending him backwards off the cliff, into the water below.

(wait for part 2)

He felt the cold water seep into his bullet hole wound, and he knew it was all over. He knew he was going to die in that body of water, tied to a chair. Each passing second, he felt himself slipping farther and farther into death until he couldn't hold his breath any longer. He then decided to embrace his death, realizing he had lost to much blood. He finally let go, fully accepting his fate. He'd die with incomplete goals. He'd die alone. He'd die with no one even knowing his name.

10 seconds later, he died.

Almost instantaneously though, another man woke up in the middle of the night startled by the nightmare he just had. He dreamed that he was a smuck lawyer, who nobody respected. The guy then got up to look in the mirror at himself. He combed his spiky hair to get it straight, then put on his vintage hipster glasses. He was gonna be a little late to the meeting, but he didn't care. His client paid him in advance. He put on his signature leather jacket, skinny pants, balaclava necklace, then his black suede boots. If he was gonna do a contract, he was going to do it in style.
(part 3 coming maybe idk this is stupid)

m2roadwarrior
  • m2roadwarrior

steady mobbin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2016 - 03:49 AM

I been playing as Noah Bennett from heroes, but sometimes I'm Indiana jones, mad max or James Bond! Role playing is splendid!

REXX
  • REXX

The Subject | The Hotchick

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 4 weeks ago

Did a bit of searching and couldn't find a thread similar to this, so here goes.

A lot of players like to give their characters a background, a representation of how they like to see their character Online. Appearance plays quite a big part (clothing and accessories that our characters wear, vehicles they drive, weapons they use, areas where they live, etc). Although some (if not most characters) look alike, if they have a background, they ultimately have some kind of uniqueness from the players' point of view. Of course all of this does require ones imagination :p

This thread is mainly for people who have given their character(s) a background. So based on your characters' backstory, could they be the protagonist of their own game? If so, what would the game be called and what would it be about?

No need for a massive description (unless you really want to :p), just a brief one explaining the main concept of what your characters' game would be like.

To familiarize people reading, write a few words explaing your characters background in GTA Online :)

So to kick things off, I'll start :)

GTA ONLINE BACKGROUND: Ex mercenary, bionic test subject from Humane Labs and Research.

GAME TITLE: INHUMAN

DESCRIPTION: Set in 2035 where technology has become much more advanced and scientists have begun the development of ultra-intelligent synthetic humans. One subject known as Project B62-R (my character) is the most advanced and intelligent synthetic human to ever be developed. B-62R realises that it is part of a production line of synthetic humans, and no longer wants to be. It escapes from the production facility and proceeds to try and blend in with ordinary humans and life. However, word has spread that the most advanced synthetic human is out in the open and multiple terrorist groups and governments are after it. B-62R now faces a long journey ahead to blend in to everyday human life and just be normal while fighting for survival as multiple governments and terrorists from across the globe are in search of it.

I've only done my main character however feel free to do both your characters if you want! As I said, it does require a little bit of imagination :p

Anyway, I look forward (and hopefully the community does to too) to reading what kind of game your characters would be in :D
  • Hunter, -LN-, Elektra and 1 other like this

Hunter
  • Hunter

Hunter civil rights activist

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Lots of creative threads lately, I like it. My brain seems to be a little slow at the moment though, so I'll have to come back to it. I'm sure everyone can guess what kind of game I'd playing though :p

• REXX, -LN-, Elektra and 1 other like this

TheSadisticOwl
  • TheSadisticOwl

HELL f*ckIN' YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

GTA ONLINE BACKGROUND: Simply know as "Mister Owl" in the criminal underworld, doing anything for the money and the rise through infinite power, never feeling satisfied, the greed and the lust always speaking louder.

GAME TITLE: The Endless Struggle

DESCRIPTION: Set from the 70s, all the way to the early 2000s, a new street thug comes out of the alleyway with scars and wounds inflicted by men in suits, wearing kevlar armor and armed with automatic weapons. They took his wallet and piece, but he will not let it slide. Going through the lowest of the scum in community, acquiring money, power and weapons, he will climb the endless stairs to power and pull down those who are above him while fleeling and fighting those below him, getting his revenge against the ones who sparkled the endless thirst for more and more and the paranoia of losing it all. They will never know his real name, but will remember him by his mask. Mister Owl.

Sounds like your regular GTA storyline, I know. But I like this concept.

• REXX likes this

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

Identifies as an L-39

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Professional Amateur, 4 weeks ago.

Surprisingly, the Besra won't be too involved in this post!

OT: Character Name: Jack Davidson

Born to a loving family in 1989 in San Fierro, Jack always had a passion for the machines of the highways and airways. He often absentmindedly looked skyward as winged majesties sailed the skies above him. He wanted to join those superior beings up there, but throughout childhood, he had to settle for only being able to gaze upon them. 

However, in 2013, things changed. Jack decided to live out his fantasies in life, or to at least try. He boarded FlyUS Airlines flight 2873 on a life-changing journey to Los Santos. He started off as a low-life criminal in contact with a man named Lamar. Lamar helped him start off his life in LS in an action-packed fashion. Stealing cars, drugs and firearms from unsuspecting people in the grime-filled streets. He realised this new life of crime would end quickly if he didn't change his ways. With the little change he had to spare, he purchased a humble two-car lockup in north-west Los Santos. It certainly wasn't much, but it provided safety for him and his treasured Bati 801. His loyal steed got him everywhere he needed to be fast. After a bloodthirsty psycho in an Adder attempted to blow up him and his precious bike, he fled right to LS International, where he hoped there would be a plane ready to go right away. He needed it. It was the only chance of survival. After a hurried rush to the other end of the airport, he saw what appeared to be a Velum sitting there. Perfect. He loved flying this plane in the numerous simulators he played in his teen years. He clambered into the cockpit and everything seemed oddly familiar. The tiny turboprop he now has spools up right away and he scrambles for takeoff as the Adder draws closer. "90....95...100...takeoff!" he shouted in joy as the Adder sped right beneath his wings. He was free! 

Soaring above LS, the engine starts to lose power and smoke plumes from the exhausts. He shuts the engine down and attempts to line up for a belly landing on the beach. The Adder driver must've got him with a sniper rifle, the rat bastard. He readies for a rough landing and gets the mechanic ready on speed dial so he can return to his trusty steed. After that initial hit of euphoria and adrenaline, Jack spots the Adder again and it's closing in fast, but this time, with a vengeance. His bike is blown up and Jack spends months in the Mt. Zonah hospital, recovering from his numerous fractures and burns.

Fast forward to August 19 of 2014 and the USAF announces its new Flight School centre at LS International. Jack realises the opportunities of legendary adventure and enrols right away. He was set to train on the new Besra jets that just arrived from Fort Zancudo. They were lined up on the side of the runway and they were absolutely gorgeous. He couldn't wait to start flying. In September, Jack passed with flying colours and was immediately sent to Fort Zancudo to retrain for the P-996 LAZER fighter jet- a dream he never realised would come true. After 3 months of vigorous exercise and tedious tests of his piloting skills, Jack is cleared for his first combat sortie- to shoot down a stolen fighter that was terrorising the city. Armed with Sparrow missiles and a powerful autocannon, this jet is feared and for good reason.

Once Jack sees the jet pop up on radar on his HUD, he realises it's another LAZER. This could end very badly for him. Luckily he has the altitude and airspeed advantage. "Fox One" he declares over the radio, and the Sparrow successfully tracks and downs the target. What a rush. 

...and that is all. If I wrote about my character's love for classic cars, the Hydra and the Dodo, this wall of text would be twice as long. Plus it took me ages to fully recall the backstory I gave him and this took even longer to fully type! I'd definitely play a game where the story is of an everyday guy becoming a fighter pilot. Then again I'd play most games about fighter pilots lol.

• REXX and Hunter like this

NefertitiThelma89
  • NefertitiThelma89

HBCU

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 weeks ago

SISTERS: Melanis /Omnia Nefertiti
"Of all things beautiful women have arrived."

Birthplace: Bumblefux, Great Britain
Current Residence: Los Santos

Jahlil, an indiscriminate assassin and royal soldier whose call to notoriety was spawned due to her inexplicable projectile accuracy and knowledge of foreign firearms. This procured her a red beret within the Simon Ghost Regiment with her best friend Cammie White. Her operative comrades would come to identify her as the "blue eyed ebony" countersign (LETTER BEE), known to friends as "Nectar". She attempted to leave a life of conflict bargaining off triggers for solidarity, nights terrors, and PTSD. Somehow becoming a lieutenant by 16 she was relieved of duty after 7 years following a severe case of temporary paralysis under highly stressful circumstances. On a rainy night walking home prior her delivering as a baby catcher, Jahlil was met with a masked giant plotting to force himself onto the new mother of the residence effortlessly. To her surprise, the man wore militia insignia from her disbanded unit of days old. He fought anxiously proving no contest until Jahlil was struck near fatally from behind by a second juggernaut. The blow triggered her paralysis rendering her defenseless. Witnessing her body being smudged by one and painfully plastered down helplessly by another during the cold rain, her innocence was stripped on muddy grounds. Jahlil, a survivor bore twin daughters of two aggressors namely Omnia/Melanis Nefertiti. Jahlil fell victim to the assault and pneumonia prior to giving birth. The twins inherited her sable complexion, her blue eyes, and her youthful combatant will. Knowing Bumblefux was no place for youth and innocence, the sisters at 16 y/o migrated to LS with two duffel bags full of their mother's service uniforms and $1500 in pocket apiece. Melanis, a minute older of the two dedicated her life to insuring her baby sister's (Omnia) educational future was secure. They cohabited at a Catcha Freeman's Vespucci Apt 1 for two years before Omnia turned to a clandestine life of crime beneath Melanis loosely influence and Catcha's strange provisions. Occupying Omnia's current resume is military training, mercenary ops, fluency in 7 languages, street racing, outlaw cyclist, mechanic, aviation, vandalism, assassinations, money laundering, and assault/battery toward unsuspecting women due to current fiancée Catcha's infidelity just to name a few. Omnia owes her capricious lifestyle to her hardworking barely older sister Melanis. She like Omnia too lusted for Catcha previously as things were not meant to last. Ties were tight as he remained in their lives as friend and sentinel when new to the city. Melanis's resume is as follows: public indecency, alleged prostitution (no one has lived to confirm/deny sexual acts for funds), degree in philosophy, fluency in 7 languages, wheelman, gang violence, laundering, mechanic, grand theft, aviation, explosive ordinance, marksman, bank robber, doctor, merc, dealer, and previous employee at the Vanilla Unicorn to claw away the IRS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users