» «
Photo

whats your characters backstory?

395 replies to this topic
Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:37 AM Edited by Revoemag, 28 October 2013 - 03:40 AM.

For those who roleplay, and I don't mean making funny voices on the mic. Those who have thought of a back story for who is your character.
I love to hear it..

Here's mine..
Got 2 characters, ones a guy, one a girl.

Revoemag (gameover backwards) is a confused gangster. Having lived the high life being the son of one of the riches people in Liberty city, he felt the need to make his own name. Leaving his rich roots behind, he started small, nickel and dime convince stores and such. One day he met a girl, a girl who put a bullet in his back as he was leaving a robbery. Left for dead, he woke in the hospital handcuffed to the bed. His short lived life as a criminal was over....or was it?? He looks up from his sorrows to see the girl who shot him, dressed in all tight black leather, blasting the two cops guarding his room. She throw him his clothes and rushed him outside. Waiting was her jet black motorcycles. She hops on and signals for him to do the same. 20 minutes later they are free from the cops and stop outside Blain county. Who is she he wonders, will he ever know.. After a long silence, she finally offers her name. Imma. Odd name but who was he to speak. She revealed that she was a paid assassin, sent by his father. His father was ashamed of the life Revoemag had chosen and decided death was a better solution than the stain on the family name that his son had become. Revoemags father had refused to pay Imma for her services since Revoemag hadn't died. There was something about Revoemag that Imma liked, something about him told her he should die...at least not yet. Now they are both on the run, lawless duo, running from the cops and the million dollar bounty Revoemags father has placed on both their heads.
What happens next...
Only time will tell.
  • ten-a-penny, henriquedematos, PkUnzipper and 4 others like this

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

Really? Wow
  • Drunken Cowboy, Soulchild, CurtisC87 and 1 other like this

jtn2k
  • jtn2k

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

Really? Wow
  • CurtisC87 likes this

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

tl;dr

• gnad likes this

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

Really? Wow

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

I don't roleplay lol but I like to think of my character as the pupil of my first character that got deleted :p

• R.R likes this

EnclaveSGT
  • EnclaveSGT

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

Really? Wow

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:48 AM Edited by Ayes, 28 October 2013 - 03:48 AM.

Well my character is named Jack MeHoff and that's all I got.

ps: Really? Wow

• gtafan26 and Black_MiD like this

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

It's sad.. A whole generation without imagination...
  • LILSPILLYUM, Peiva's Laahdin, ten-a-penny and 16 others like this

Luiisjoseda
  • Luiisjoseda

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

Honestly, you are one creative badass! This was so awesome to read seriously.

• vozi45 likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

I had to write a 5 page background and get it approved by GTAO administrators before I was allowed to even play. They rejected it 3 times for holes in the story. Eventually I got it approved and am now happy that I wrote it.

• R.R, Soulchild and Musician020 like this

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Havent really thought of this game in a role play sort of way. I used to play many and had many good character bios but my dude in GTA O doesnt as of yet. I wonder if there is a crew that Roleplay... I wouldnt mind starting a story and using the sandbox world of GTA O as a gameworld. 

• Blainedog likes this

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Spooky Scary Skeleton

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

Former stickup artist from Vice City. Stabbed his buddies in the back for eight million dollars, then hid out in Los Santos for the last six years. Used the money to set up a security service.

That's about it.

Also

Really? Wow

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:53 AM Edited by R.R, 28 October 2013 - 03:54 AM.

I actually hoped that my character was flying in to kill Lamar - but didn't because once he got in the car, and Lamar gave him a gun, my character felt sorry for the stupid gangly oaf and decided to do good deeds around the city, sort of like a superhero.

The other option is that my character is on a quest for a new rug.

• GambleGamble, xNinjaStarfishx and heer like this

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:53 AM

I had to write a 5 page background and get it approved by GTAO administrators before I was allowed to even play. They rejected it 3 times for holes in the story. Eventually I got it approved and am now happy that I wrote it.

LMAO.gif

• theadmiral likes this

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Spooky Scary Skeleton

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

0/5, pls revise your trollpost

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

It is not a troll post, it just went way over your head.

Tuco Salamanca
  • Tuco Salamanca

Cowboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

my characters name is michael. i started in ganton used to be one of CJ's best gang members until he got killed by the ballas revenge. his last words in my arms was that he dont want me to take revenge. but i was young and stupid so i took a few grove street boys and killed alot of ballas. then the payback came when the ballas killed my mother and father. 

so i moved to liberty city worked for roman as taxi driver, worked up and met niko bellic. i had a few things with him like robbing stores and stealing cars. i moved up and i made myself enemies where i had to escape to san andreas again. like the story tells i met lamar, lester and so on. but im done with stealing coke for gerald. so i am making heists now having a good time in my appartment.

but i do all this to gain money and respect. and soon i will make an attack to the ballas they never will expect, and destroy every gang in los santos.

• vozi45 and BasixSD like this

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

my characters name is michael. i started in ganton used to be one of CJ's best gang members until he got killed by the ballas revenge. his last words in my arms was that he dont want me to take revenge. but i was young and stupid so i took a few grove street boys and killed alot of ballas. then the payback came when the ballas killed my mother and father. 

so i moved to liberty city worked for roman as taxi driver, worked up and met niko bellic. i had a few things with him like robbing stores and stealing cars. i moved up and i made myself enemies where i had to escape to san andreas again. like the story tells i met lamar, lester and so on. but im done with stealing coke for gerald. so i am making heists now having a good time in my appartment.

but i do all this to gain money and respect. and soon i will make an attack to the ballas they never will expect, and destroy every gang in los santos.

Nicely done.
  • Tuco Salamanca likes this

Vinewood Undead
  • Vinewood Undead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

It's sad.. A whole generation without imagination...

Like your story man, haven't really thought of mine yet, but glad to see other people put that extra effort into making the game more immerse for themselves.

• Frankie32 and BasixSD like this

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

that was the funniest thing I ever read thanks for the laugh

• theadmiral likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:58 AM Edited by Vlynor, 28 October 2013 - 03:59 AM.

Taiwanese-American pimp named Pu Ti Tang. He was mentored by Bruce Lee and fought Pandas in the ghettos of China. While there, he met Vladimir Putin, who had strangely confused a panda bear for a black bear and began to wrestle it. The panda had smacked Putin with a large bamboo stick and knocked him unconscious, where he (the panda) then attempted to mate with the Russian President. Seeing this, Pu Ti Tang rushed into action, slaying the panda, who was apparently possessed by demons. Once Putin was awakened, he thanked Tang and offered to find him employment in the United States city of Los Santos.

• Strix aluco, DeadpoolX, Vitamin PWN and 4 others like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

that was the funniest thing I ever read thanks for the laugh

If one person got it, mission accomplished.

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:02 AM Edited by Dr.Huge Poop, 28 October 2013 - 04:04 AM.

My character is michael a famous bank robber now in the witness protection program after our heist,the north yankton heist  went south,now living happily in Los Santos with a stripper wife with a B..E..AUTIFUL ass with a nasty Stank to it,a daughter who is a slut and daddys girl (thats me),and a son who is utterly worthless. Some black guy just tried to steal my sons car, I think i like him...I offered him a drink we will see what happens.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

Too deep in the rabbit hole for me

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

My story? I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you...

In fact I'll probably just kill you anyway.

• BasixSD and G4M6L3 like this

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

Name: Gabriel Abraham. 

Ethnicity: African American 

Birthplace: LS 

Gabriel grew up in the hood of LS. He was the youngest in the family and his older brothers were in a street gang. Resisting the gang life Gabe ended up taking interest in hip hop, particularly production. He started off beatboxing for his friends on the corners and during rap battles that usually ended up in a gang fight. After saving up to get some gear he produced his first record under the name G Masta Phunk. Having little to no success he put his record on youtube to get any sort of publicity and gave up the idea of selling his record as a CD. 

His dream was reached when he was contacted by a "J-Dog Zilla Killa" who was a growing rapper from Liberty City. Flyng out and abandoning his home life he set out to meet his dream. All was good for him, he was able to get a sweet pad in Liberty City as well as a record label with this J-Dog Zilla Killa. Life was good for the G Masta, he made beasts and J-dog spit to them.

October 1st, 2013 he got a call from the LSPD detective department. They were wanting infomation on the "High riders" a small time gang of Mexican drug cartels. The detective explained that his whole house, including his brothers and his Mom (dads been dead for awhile) were all killed in the shooting.

Thinking of nothing but revenge Gabe heads out to talk to J-Dog. Surprised about how heartless the entertainment buisness is Gabe is faced a breach of contract if he leave.... the record he signed to wasnt complete and J-Dog wasn't going to just let him leave. Having to give everything up, including giving his new Sultan RS to the bank, he went back to LS for revenge. The cartels who killed his family must pay. Problem is they are shady bastards, sneaking from Mexico to the US, mostly by small prop planes or undetectable sea vessels.

Arriving to the town with nothing but the clothing on his back and a faint contact to some dude named Lamar, Gabe was ready to find the ones who killed his family, eventually getting into a criminal mix of his own.

--- Good way to kill an hour here at work! lol Havent written one of those in awhile.  

• LILSPILLYUM, vozi45, Frankie32 and 1 other like this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

My characters were a couple of normal peace loving citizens until one day they were forced to complete a race that never started in a reasonable amount of time. After that day they got a pair of tools and started f***ing sh*t up.
  • Ninjambie and AgelessDisaster like this

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:20 AM Edited by Revoemag, 28 October 2013 - 04:20 AM.

Gabriel grew up in the hood of LS. He was the youngest in the family and his older brothers were in a street gang. Resisting the gang life Gabe ended up taking interest in hip hop, particularly production. He started off beatboxing for his friends on the corners and during rap battles that usually ended up in a gang fight. After saving up to get some gear he produced his first record under the name G Masta Phunk. Having little to no success he put his record on youtube to get any sort of publicity and gave up the idea of selling his record as a CD. 
      His dream was reached when he was contacted by a "J-Dog Zilla Killa" who was a growing rapper from Liberty City. Flyng out and abandoning his home life he set out to meet his dream. All was good for him, he was able to get a sweet pad in Liberty City as well as a record label with this J-Dog Zilla Killa. Life was good for the G Masta, he made beasts and J-dog spit to them.
      October 1st, 2013 he got a call from the LSPD detective department. They were wanting infomation on the "High riders" a small time gang of Mexican drug cartels. The detective explained that his whole house, including his brothers and his Mom (dads been dead for awhile) were all killed in the shooting.
      Thinking of nothing but revenge Gabe heads out to talk to J-Dog. Surprised about how heartless the entertainment buisness is Gabe is faced a breach of contract if he leave.... the record he signed to wasnt complete and J-Dog wasn't going to just let him leave. Having to give everything up, including giving his new Sultan RS to the bank, he went back to LS for revenge. The cartels who killed his family must pay. Problem is they are shady bastards, sneaking from Mexico to the US, mostly by small prop planes or undetectable sea vessels.
    Arriving to the town with nothing but the clothing on his back and a faint contact to some dude named Lamar, Gabe was ready to find the ones who killed his family, eventually getting into a criminal mix of his own.

--- Good way to kill an hour here at work! lol Havent written one of those in awhile.  

Thank you good sir, very entertaining read, I knew there were some creative people on this forum .

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

Thank you good sir, very entertaining read, I knew there were some creative people on this forum .

I'd create a back story, but it'd go nowhere. It's not really entertaining if only 2 people do it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users