Photo

PLZ EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!

15 replies to this topic
NSoX
  • NSoX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

Why do people always complain about random "12-year olds" ruining their game and killing them when they're just trying to play the game normally? There's no one to blame but yourself. Rockstar added in invite only sessions, and even closed solo session, because they knew that people would want an uninterrupted server by themselves. 

So why bitch about something that is perfectly avoidable?

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

This has already been established.

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

Maybe because they're trying to find new friends to play with. You can't do that in closed sessions. I'm not one to b*itch, but it does get pretty f*cking annoying when your minding your own business buying mods for your car and right when you're exiting someone blows you up cause they put a sticky bomb in front of the garage.

MootWizard
  • MootWizard

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

Maybe because they're trying to find new friends to play with. You can't do that in closed sessions. I'm not one to b*itch, but it does get pretty f*cking annoying when your minding your own business buying mods for your car and right when you're exiting someone blows you up cause they put a sticky bomb in front of the garage.

I could not agree more.

DeadlyRacoon76
  • DeadlyRacoon76

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

I agree. I just had my car blown up as i went to put insurance on it. Put bombs in front of the door. Ive had othhr peole do that as well. Its very hard to play with people. 

Edub_1234
  • Edub_1234

Cars Favored: Sential XS-Coqutte-Entity XF

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

Overall i hate it when m trying to have a good time they just screw it up for me :l

MootWizard
  • MootWizard

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

Fair enough the game is about stealing, killing and all that good stuff but maybe an upgrade of passive mode wouldn't be bad.

• Crushking33 likes this

NSoX
  • NSoX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

You say like you're trying to have a good time by yourself...so why not do it in a closed session? Sure you might wanna make new friends in an open lobby, but you're fooling yourself if you think that you're gonna find a lobby without a little 12 year old that will kill you.

stardusthd
  • stardusthd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

that's why they should have a friendly session,

whoever kill other players will get kick right away, so people when they are not in the killing mode and want to meet some new friends can join.

Jugggs
  • Jugggs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

You say like you're trying to have a good time by yourself...so why not do it in a closed session? Sure you might wanna make new friends in an open lobby, but you're fooling yourself if you think that you're gonna find a lobby without a little 12 year old that will kill you.

whenever i see anyone i just shoot them. in the beginning i let them be but 9 out of ten someone would shoot me, so now its a preemptive strike

Caligastia
  • Caligastia

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

I have noticed the game calm down quite a bit in the past week. I have been attacked a few times but other than coming across my first modder, it has been relatively live and let live, I expect this to get better as time goes on.  There have been some great shootouts with lots of players or some good one on ones.  I would recommend, if you are trying to make money or upgrade cars to do it in a solo, crew or invite only lobby, then, when you are ready to tear it up, go into a group lobby.  There will always be trolls, being trolls, and unfortunately people are paranoid.  The higher in levels I get, the less I am concerned with it.  It is imparitive that one insures any cars that they want to keep, but other than that, you are going to get got at somepoint. 

LordCold
  • LordCold

V.P-SLMC

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

Stay on your toes, shoot first, kill first and don't cry after being killed after killing 3-5 trolls; just smile. Easy enough...
  • Crushking33 likes this

FinalStandLabs
  • FinalStandLabs

TGN Partnered YouTuber

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

That is pretty true!

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:13 PM Edited by Nipper, 28 October 2013 - 06:22 PM.

Trolls are annoying yes, but it's when they team up that it really starts to suck.

Had a situation where 2 buzzards and 1 cargobob (with car attached, for the purpose of dropping on top of me).

I was at the Kortz centre so I had plenty of cover, shot at the cargobob's cockpit and he immediately flew away, then turned my attention to the rocket spammers, 2 shots from my sniper and both pilots were KIA.

I had cops all over me by this point, so I started to jump down to ground level and find an escape route out the back of the Kortz (all the trolls had respawned round the front, and were heading my way), only to see a police chopper landing to drop off some SWAT guys, so I quickly shot the pilot and all it's gunners, stole that heli and escaped my ass out of there.

Sent all the would-be trollers a smiley face.

Moral of the story, try to avoid getting dragged into a tit for tat fight, put them down fast and hard, get gone. They usually leave you alone once they realise you can actually fire back at them, they seem to keep coming at you until you do some damage to them, then they do one of two things, leave you alone and move onto their next target, or leave the session altogether.

If you stand around and let them kill you, it's on you, fight back, even if you die, you tried to better your situation.

• Crushking33 likes this

LordCold
  • LordCold

V.P-SLMC

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Yea I like to bunker down and take a few out a couple of times, then they either lose interest after killing me once or they spawn far enough away that we go our own sep ways..
This though is why I love gta5o...

philmceagles
  • philmceagles

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:55 PM Edited by philmceagles, 29 October 2013 - 09:55 PM.

Fair enough the game is about stealing, killing and all that good stuff but maybe an upgrade of passive mode wouldn't be bad.

Passive mode should be fixed so you cant be attacked at all,  as it is they can run you over and kill you in your car. Passive mode should be completely untouchable or what's the point?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users