Quantcast

» «
Photo

Has anybody been able to find the Declasse Voodoo in GTA: Online?

38 replies to this topic
CThompson17
  • CThompson17

Heavy Metal Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

It's a damn shame that there are no rust-free Voodoos in the game.  Plus, have you heard the engine noise?  It sounds exactly the same as the Roosevelt.  I think it's supposed to simulate an engine gone bad.  So, that's the engine performance and looks completely trashed.  It's a pointless car.  Now, if there was one that was completely rust-free and the engine should sound and perform like it should, then I'm sure it'd be an instant hit, no question.

• MitchMaljers likes this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

When you can't get what you want.. But you can get me.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:38 PM

It's a damn shame that there are no rust-free Voodoos in the game.  Plus, have you heard the engine noise?  It sounds exactly the same as the Roosevelt.  I think it's supposed to simulate an engine gone bad.  So, that's the engine performance and looks completely trashed.  It's a pointless car.  Now, if there was one that was completely rust-free and the engine should sound and perform like it should, then I'm sure it'd be an instant hit, no question.

i cri evrytim.

roboticsuperman
  • roboticsuperman

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:50 PM

I would get a voodoo but there are no hydraulics, so no voodoo for me

bring back the hydraulic low rider mini game!

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:02 PM

Look around Sandy Shores. If you just keep driving round and round you will stumble upon one eventually.

Wanderglobe
  • Wanderglobe

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:03 AM

I dig the rusted look and the engine sound it makes is my favorite feature. Sounds awesome. Most of my cars are the older school cars. I prefer style over speed. Besides, how fast do you really need to go in the city. :)  More classic cars would be great. 

• Pagan Lowrider and juicy_fun like this

David8506
  • David8506

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:29 PM

I always wanted to find that car and one time I did find it, but I never found it again. Thank God that I stored it in my garage! Now I have a cool car to show off at car shows. I found it near the tiniest airport. I think in Sandy Shores. Not sure.

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck
  • iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:38 PM

I just found one! It was in my garage all along!

Exiled Stranger
  • Exiled Stranger

GTAO Junkie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:41 PM

voodoo_zps072f8bb2.jpg

Super easy to find. Sandy Shores.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:43 PM Edited by hugh750, 12 October 2014 - 03:47 PM.

just as exiled stranger said you can find them in sandy shores. ^^^

but i'm not sure if they are rare, but testerday i found two rusty tornados parked next to each other in los santos.

i was really tempted to make one of them mine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users