Photo

Wings of truth mission

3 replies to this topic
grandtheftautoforlife
  • grandtheftautoforlife

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

Please help I have no other missions on the map except for a T close to the strip club. I can't go into any doors to start this mission, tried with every character, tried coming back during the day and at night, also tried going up to the top and nothing. I don't have any question mark missions either just this one. This is the mission that also had don at the top of the plaza and I had to jump off it which I completed.

Please help. And yes I did update with the patch. Is this an issue with playing story mode then online and now story mode want work?

Thanks!

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

T is for trevors missions (as id assume you know) did you try going through the front entrance? When I was doin strip club related missions I couldn't enter the back door with anyone but Trevor.. now that I completed the story mode any of the 3 can use the back door.. idk.. weird

grandtheftautoforlife
  • grandtheftautoforlife

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

T is for trevors missions (as id assume you know) did you try going through the front entrance? When I was doin strip club related missions I couldn't enter the back door with anyone but Trevor.. now that I completed the story mode any of the 3 can use the back door.. idk.. weird

Thanks yes I noticed T is for Trevors mission.  I know it sounds weird that I tried all 3 characters but nothing seems to work.  I've went through the front entrance, across the entire building even the back and even to the top of the building on the roof to the point where it shows I am on the mission meaning I am on "T" I just don't see the yellow light thing.

By the way it's not the strip club that the mission is prompting me for it's close to it kind of like around the corner.  it's called Wings of Truth Mission...which is adjacent to the highway. 

may be I have to post a picture with it.

thanks for your help though.  Problem is I can't do anything else no other missions come up.

l3onida5
  • l3onida5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:25 AM

the entrance on wings of truth mission marked with T is on the STRIP CLUB, enter there and go where a MAN is guarding a door, from there is easy, MICHAEL mush finish the mission.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users