Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA IV to V Chracter Cross-Overs: MAJOR SPOILERS!

37 replies to this topic
Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:33 AM

Guy from the Burger Shot wasn't even similar to Henrique.

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:10 AM

It seems pretty fashionable to doubt the wiki, but this is what they've got.

c0888091b1c8a0d32eb4cb1e1601bd60.png

0d4909ac52fc05c33ba48c2277ec3164.png

I'm sceptical for a few of reasons. I can't find a video of this anywhere. Also, with the other heist member you can find, Talliana, it is not possible to take her to the cult with Trevor (he even remarks that it is not an option in the dialouge). Packie and his accomplice are also armed, which makes it unlikely they would go quietly to the chopping board. I want to test this anyway, so I'll do so in my next play through. I've seen plenty of claims on this, but none are backed up by pictures or video evidence. Although you can fail the side mission if Packie or his accomplice die, it will re-spawn and can be replayed.

What I did mistakenly put down in my OP (edited) was that he was found by Franklin. It is possible to meet him as Michael. What's interesting is that Packie's lines don't change and it is blatantly obvious R* assumed it was going to be Franklin - Packie says "you're good kid!" to both of them - unlikely he would talk to Michael like that as he's older. In any event, I've edited the OP.

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:45 PM Edited by Darth_Starkiller, 06 February 2014 - 06:54 PM.

I can assure you Packie can be taken to the Cult, I've seen it in a video. Although he was armed, so it doesn't mean he died there. I'm 100% sure he wouldn't just let those guys kill him like that with no resistence. By the way, there was going to be a Beta mission were you'd lure Brucie to steal his Stinger for Devin. Also, while they're not IV characters, you should give Willy, Madd Dogg, OG Loc, Donald Love and Tommy Smith honorable mentions. While it may seem obvious, Lazlow, Fernando Martinez and Cris Formage should be mentioned. Oh, and Tyler Dixon was in IV. You should also add IV characters mentioned in social media, like Clay PG Jackson, Jill Von Crastenburg, and others.

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

I still thought it was stupid how they killed Johnny. That is just bullsh*t. Thank goodness they didn't put Niko into anything involving Trevor.

I'm glad CJ wasn't killed.

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:23 PM Edited by Jimbatron, 17 March 2014 - 10:23 PM.

I can assure you Packie can be taken to the Cult, I've seen it in a video. Although he was armed, so it doesn't mean he died there. I'm 100% sure he wouldn't just let those guys kill him like that with no resistence. By the way, there was going to be a Beta mission were you'd lure Brucie to steal his Stinger for Devin. Also, while they're not IV characters, you should give Willy, Madd Dogg, OG Loc, Donald Love and Tommy Smith honorable mentions. While it may seem obvious, Lazlow, Fernando Martinez and Cris Formage should be mentioned. Oh, and Tyler Dixon was in IV. You should also add IV characters mentioned in social media, like Clay PG Jackson, Jill Von Crastenburg, and others.

I have confirmed this is correct, and will edit accordingly. It took me for damn ever though to get him to spawn as Trevor though (even after I'd replayed from the start and not gone there prior to "Mr Phillips"). Quite surprised that Packie and his accomplice wouldn't pull their guns out on arrival, given they are both armed and will shoot back at the Cops in the initial chase. Possibly they'd fight their way out from inside as Trevor does after the fourth delivery, but we cannot be certain, so his fate must go down as unknown unless future content proves otherwise. There is a brilliant in joke though that on the way to the cult he will complain about the journey being long, although saying something to the tune of "it's not like I have anything better to do. No one rings me up to go bowling anymore. It used to annoy me, but now I kind of miss it".

• SFPD officer likes this

Niko Valentine
  • Niko Valentine

Passion in acting with Hasselhoff Fever.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:53 AM

Making Marnie join the Epsilon Program was a fantastic idea in my opinon. It shows the contrast of a drug addicted whore to a woman who's recovered with a huge amount of money who in addition has been possesed by some religion.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:24 PM

Brother Adrian and Children of the Mountain are discussed a lot on Self Actualisation FM, a radio station from TBoGT.  As the Cultstoppers website from V suggests, it seems to be a station dedicated to advertising the cult.

XavMashes
  • XavMashes

Liberty City guy

• Members
  • Uruguay

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:29 PM

Brucie can be called in GTA V offline, only to hear his answering machine. Also, you can read his bleets in Bleeter. That dude is far from dead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users