Photo

Looking for fellow offroad freaks [PS3]

832 replies to this topic
Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

Hey guys just looking to add some people who like to 4x4,mudbog,rock climb etc etc,no supercar bullshat,my gt is durtywhyteboi88 on ps3 add me to go on some offroad caravans,so hard to find normal mature people to play onlinr with! Thanks in advance and hopefully i get a decent response
  • joeyboxodonuts likes this

The Law
  • The Law

Collector

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Hell yeah bubba, my garage literally only has offroads and 2 motorcycles (daemon and bagger)

What trucks ya got?

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

2 merryweather mesas courtesy of some nice dudes online and 2 rebels,1 rusty 1 clean,i also got a sandking xl but im not a big fan tbh,i want a rancher but havent been able to locate,add me if youre on psn

Digitalbulletz
  • Digitalbulletz

bad ass mofo

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

Add me PSN: DigitalBulletz

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

Done & done

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Slightly off topic but what vehicles do you use/want to get?

Got a Merryweather Mesa, and it looks great and all but has pretty terrible performance. I know a lot of folks swear by the BF Injection but it's not my sort of thing.

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

Honestly i feel the same about the mesa i just like the overhead lights and exocage,performance department lacks but my favorite is definetly the rebel,or a rancher if i could freakin find one online!

DIMITRINAKOV
  • DIMITRINAKOV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Hell yeah man, add me DimitriNakov. Unfortunately I have been having network issues on my ps3 so I don't know when I'll be online but I'm looking forward to have an off road adventure.

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

Okay cool added you

TheDK
  • TheDK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Just added. Danthedon54

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

Accepted

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

Bump

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

Sucks I have Xbox, my friends and I basically are either blowing people up or off roading. Wanna know what the best offroad vehicle is? The Dubsta, it'll literally drive up the side of a steep mountain. You can make it semi look like an offroad vehicle also, not as cosmetically awesome looking as the merryweather jeep but if you don't feel like rolling over every 5 minutes try it out.

JonWal
  • JonWal

PSN

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

My PSN is JonWal1983 . I one of those that swears by the BF Injection :lol:

bensons
  • bensons

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

Hiho, pls add me: olubayo

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

Ive used the dubsta before,very good offroad vehicle but like you stated,not much to look at,im at work right now so if you wanna add me feel free,will check back to this thread in 8ish hours,keep this thread going! I know theres gotta be a large offroad following in this game considering the enviroment that R* has given us

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

Found a Rancher if you still want one.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

All I ever do is go off road.

If you have honor add me.
  • Durtywhyteboi88 likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

I love going offroad. I have a Canis Bhodi and a Rebel all modded up for the trails. Too bad those mesa's suck. I can't wait for the beach pack to hit, gonna get me one of those beach buggies.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

Too bad supercars are one of the best off road vehicles in the game bud, Ill race you in my cheetah to the top of any mountain and smoke your "off road" anything

• Pig__Destroyer likes this

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

I love off-road... But a major annoyance - the in-air balance controls. If you bump into the air while turning you'll start to flip. If awkwardly in the air, you may NOT turn your wheels to slide into the landing - you may only control balance. This means you might hit a jump or bump and be forced to turn AWAY from the landing and spin out - or turn into the landing and flip over.

IV required the brake to initiate balance-control. Why did they change it? Why don't they patch it? Agh!

IROCZFOX
  • IROCZFOX

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

I love off roading. I tried to get an off-road competition together last weekend with a large pay out. I located a couple of investors, but nobody really seemed interested in it. Anyone add me on Xbox if you're looking for people to trail with.
  • Lolface50 likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

Too bad supercars are one of the best off road vehicles in the game bud, Ill race you in my cheetah to the top of any mountain and smoke your "off road" anything

Someone in an adder decided to harrass me in my rebel the other day. The entire way to the beach the dude kept ramming me, making me spin out etc... As soon as I got to the beach, bye bye adder. He couldn't keep up with the bumps. I'm skeptical you'd beat me up mount chillead in an offroad race but I can see it since the physics aren't that realistic.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

You don't understand, that's not what offroading is about.

Typical super car fanboy.

• StayTrue likes this

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

Someone in an adder decided to harrass me in my rebel the other day. The entire way to the beach the dude kept ramming me, making me spin out etc... As soon as I got to the beach, bye bye adder. He couldn't keep up with the bumps. I'm skeptical you'd beat me up mount chillead in an offroad race but I can see it since the physics aren't that realistic.

in a mountain race I could, since theres not many rocks/bumps in the way. But in the desert and other out of city off road areas, maybe not cause the cheetah cant go over them like the big offroad wheels. I will admit that the physics are f*cked but Im kind of glad they did it like that cause its fun. As for the Adder argument, f*ck that car. Its no where as near as good as the cheetah with handling so you would probably beat me if I were in an adder

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

in a mountain race I could, since theres not many rocks/bumps in the way. But in the desert and other out of city off road areas, maybe not cause the cheetah cant go over them like the big offroad wheels. I will admit that the physics are f*cked but Im kind of glad they did it like that cause its fun. As for the Adder argument, f*ck that car. Its no where as near as good as the cheetah with handling so you would probably beat me if I were in an adder

The only reason I think I'd have a shot at beating you is a few spots where if you go too fast you hop over critical spots and slide off to either side of the hill. ;)

Cheetah or any super car would go up the hill faster like you say, but sometimes speed doesn't always win the race.

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

Measure your dick elsewhere blainecountyhooker. Keep this thread up! Will hit online in about an hour to respond to friend requests,i dont do anything but offroad really,theres so much landscape to explore,havent located deep mud or anything yet but hoping that type of thing exists,creeks and certain ponds are fun to crawl around in though,i am also not a speedy offroader,i like to take my time and tackle obstacles while trying to retain my vehicles appearance and performance(i.e-little to no paint scuffs and or bent axles),everybody keep adding me if this is your cup of tea

Bgw4l
  • Bgw4l

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:22 AM Edited by Bgw4l, 29 October 2013 - 01:22 AM.

I really have the most fun offroading in my Sultan. Ps3: BGW4L

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

Also as for the in air controls,why not just let go of the left stick?the vehicle will do what it "naturally" would rather than you balancing it out making it less realistic,no? I tend not to use the left stick when airborne(which is relatively rare except for breaching a steep bank).

Spyem1
  • Spyem1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

Hey I'm on Xbox GT iowndiamonds please add me guys I've been looking for ppl to go off roading with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users