Quantcast

» «
Photo

How does everyone like the demo derby jobs so far?

3 replies to this topic
darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:28 PM Edited by darkwar854, 27 October 2013 - 05:33 PM.

Seriously, I am getting real tired of the bitches that are in the races.  Here is an average race in gta online:  Start up, everyone starts honking their horns, start of the race, everyone is playing demo derby, middle of the race, calms down, end of the race, everyone plays demo derby again.  If I could find one lobby where people played like men, I would be happy.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LtjP6tK3rcQ

• serimos6 likes this

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:30 PM Edited by serimos6, 27 October 2013 - 05:30 PM.

I suggest joining Apex Stalkers, we are a clean racing community in the 101-300 member division, with a good amount of really talented drivers. This allows you to often get into races with 5-6 APEX members, and we all race clean. 

http://socialclub.ro...w/apex_stalkers

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

End of race is always a derby just because everyone wants to win.  But when the entire race is a derby, that's bad.  And by end of race derby I mean there's always bumps and grinds.

Favorite race of all time though I had pulled ahead in a 16 man, and someone spun out, turning sideways and effectively blocking the road.  15 man pile-up and by the time they got it right, I was already so far ahead that no one could catch up.  Why'd they spin out?  Some asshole tried to pit in the first five seconds of the race.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

End of race is always a derby just because everyone wants to win.  But when the entire race is a derby, that's bad.  And by end of race derby I mean there's always bumps and grinds.

Favorite race of all time though I had pulled ahead in a 16 man, and someone spun out, turning sideways and effectively blocking the road.  15 man pile-up and by the time they got it right, I was already so far ahead that no one could catch up.  Why'd they spin out?  Some asshole tried to pit in the first five seconds of the race.

Honestly, catch up has probably made the races worse, because everyone is so close together.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users