Quantcast

» «
Photo

How can I report hacked money sent to me?

62 replies to this topic
l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

I've just been sent 128 million, can someone link me to the Rockstar Support page in order to report it? 

MEX waapaaa 6
  • MEX waapaaa 6

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

They won't take it away.

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

They dont do anything,your stuck with it thankfully,welcome to the millionaires club.

I'm a bit poorer then you at 80 million.

Camsterguy
  • Camsterguy

Emmett Brown

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

538 million

• gpcguy1 likes this

The Law
  • The Law

Collector

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

just don't spend it

Self control will make your game not ruined

l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:26 PM Edited by l_APOELULTRAS_l, 27 October 2013 - 05:27 PM.

Well is there a way to report it atleast? 

Haggardmarmots
  • Haggardmarmots

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

Could donate some to me ^_^

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

If your on Xbox live then report the gamer who sent you the cash through Xbox. You can report people for cheating on there and if they get a couple of reports on their tag they get investigated by Microsoft.

l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

Could donate some to me ^_^

Is there an option to send money at the moment? If there was, I'd just send it back I guess...

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

[email protected]

http://support.rocks...ch-Notes?page=2

cfrostyscriv
  • cfrostyscriv

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

throw it on the floor then leave session, if only you could

l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

[email protected]

Thank you. Shall I sent them an email using the email account I used to create my PSN account with?

Also, is there really no way to get rid of the money? There will be no point to play the game anymore with 100+ million.. :S

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

I've just been sent 128 million, can someone link me to the Rockstar Support page in order to report it? 

Don't be a snitch and just spend all the money away!

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

Lol I'm glad I haven't received high amounts of money from any players because it would certainly ruin my online experience, I wouldn't have any incentive to do the missions or game modes.

And the other day another person already said that Rockstar couldn't delete cash when they submitted a complaint. I believe the solution was to create another character and put the money on them, then delete that character but I'm not entirely sure. 

• KillaChaz likes this

Haggardmarmots
  • Haggardmarmots

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

[email protected]

Thank you. Shall I sent them an email using the email account I used to create my PSN account with?

Also, is there really no way to get rid of the money? There will be no point to play the game anymore with 100+ million.. :S

yea... send me some!! Lol

l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Lol I'm glad I haven't received high amounts of money from any players because it would certainly ruin my online experience, I wouldn't have any incentive to do the missions or game modes.

And the other day another person already said that Rockstar couldn't delete cash when they submitted a complaint. I believe the solution was to create another character and put the money on them, then delete that character but I'm not entirely sure. 

So, create a character on the 2nd slot? But won't both characters have a shared bank or something? 

MitchyK
  • MitchyK

United Liberty Paper, Employee Of The Month

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

Just keep buying apts until it's all gone, you lose half the cost of the apt each time, so that should take care of your money!

l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

Just keep buying apts until it's all gone, you lose half the cost of the apt each time, so that should take care of your money!

We're talking about 128 million, that would take a while...

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

So, create a character on the 2nd slot? But won't both characters have a shared bank or something? 

No no and no this wont work as both characters share the same bank account

Maybe you could spend a few days putting bounties on everyone lol (dont do this either, i have no other suggestions aprt from report to msoft and R*)

MitchyK
  • MitchyK

United Liberty Paper, Employee Of The Month

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

Well it's the only way you can do it at the minute, until they reactivate the ability to give cash away. It depends on how much you really don't want it. Imagine, grinding to get rid of money! lol

• Tuff Luv Capo likes this

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

"The chickens are plotting..."

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [Advice with girlfriends]

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Lol grinding to get rid of money sounds fun. Bounties, no worries about death, buying and trading cars/apartments. Isn't that what MC Hammer did?

Mechanic X
  • Mechanic X

Omnipotent

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

How did another player send you $120,000,000+?

Luftwaffle
  • Luftwaffle

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

Start second character. Withdraw all dirty money into his pocket. Delete said second character. Wouldn't that get rid if the cash?

l_APOELULTRAS_l
  • l_APOELULTRAS_l

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

How did another player send you $120,000,000+?

Same way he earned that money, by using hacks... Same way some people brought Space Docker, Franklin's Buffalo etc. into GTA:O.

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

Do not make a support ticket. They already said they can't restore or change anything on characters. Welcome to 1980.
Keep it or make a new character and store it in it's wallet then delete or don't play that char.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:22 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 27 October 2013 - 06:23 PM.

[email protected]

I would send them as much info as I can, but, ideally, as long as you give them your Social Club email address and name, they should be able to identify your account, identify the bank transfers and take those money away.

Alternatively try to not spend money, or spend only what you had before being sent the unwanted gift.

I`m pretty sure he was trolling.

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by MLO_III, 27 October 2013 - 06:29 PM.

I'd go with the 2nd character if it meant that much to you.  Honestly, since the missions pay crap anyway, and you didn't get any rank boosts because of it, I"d just keep the money and continue playing the way you had before.  Constantly carry the money on you so that when they do fix the dying thing, you'll lose it all and still be able to keep track of how much money you've earned.

This money does make a nice cushion for getting killed (even though its low now anyway).  Also for ammo and other things that you wouldn't be working towards to get.

edit: R* has enough bugs/glitches to worry about to deal with taking away unwanted monies.  even if you do submit a report to them, it won't be very high on their list of things to do.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

Thank god becaus emissions and game modes are gay.  The fun of GTA is in killing other real people.  Playing the missions is merely the breaks in between the real fun of hte game.  You got it backwards, you havent even had any fun on GTA yet.   Having sh*t tons of money enhances it a great deal.

Last night i wasted $300k just killing people, air strikes, bounties, just f*cking people up all night long.  WAS A f*ckING BLAST.

theguyontheleft
  • theguyontheleft

Litter Bugs Me

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

Buy an Adder buy all the mods/upgrades (DO NOT insure/put tracker!!!) keep alternating between the most expensive colors (chrome midnight blue/purple or whatever) till you get to the amount of money you had before

Destroy the useless/disgusting/hideous/ filthy Adder . 

I did this to get rid of 147 mill someone gave me so i spent money till i got back to my original 400k took me about 15 minutes.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

Buy an Adder buy all the mods/upgrades (DO NOT insure/put tracker!!!) keep alternating between the most expensive colors (chrome midnight blue/purple or whatever) till you get to the amount of money you had before

Destroy the useless/disgusting/hideous/ filthy Adder . 

I did this to get rid of 147 mill someone gave me so i spent money till i got back to my original 400k took me about 15 minutes.

Yeah, but this won`t get an asshole banned, kind sir.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users