Photo

Worst police in GTA history?

69 replies to this topic
Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

They look ok but just badly coded. I mean how are you f*cking ok with the slamming and sh*t. Please fix this R*. It's annoying as fk.

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

kifflom

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

I like the added challenge, IMO IV is the worst

ihavcandygetinthevan
  • ihavcandygetinthevan

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

lol, people in GTA IV were complaining how easy it was to escape, and now people are complaining it is too hard... Just get used to it.

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

lol sorry i got sh*tty ms paint skill

9HWz6Mv.png

• The Quench, Faltskogian, DaRkL3AD3R and 4 others like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Once you figure it out it is very easy to lose them. They should have done a better job explaining it to people in the instruction manual or something. I rarely ever die from police anymore.

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Once you figure it out it is very easy to lose them. They should have done a better job explaining it to people in the instruction manual or something. I rarely ever die from police anymore.

just head to the nearest alley or something like a carpark you should lose them easily

• Stockton209What likes this

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

lol sorry i got sh*tty ms paint skill

9HWz6Mv.png

What is that even?

• Phantum likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

just head to the nearest alley or something like a carpark you should lose them easily

You have to make there is some kind of barrier between you and their line of vision. I have hid behind dumpsters and watched them speed right past me and not even notice I was there.

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

You have to make there is some kind of barrier between you and their line of vision. I have hid behind dumpsters and watched them speed right past me and not even notice I was there.

what if they see you?

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

what if they see you?

Then you are up a creek but if you are good like I am most of the time that doesn't happen. 

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

what if they see you?

then 

ur

obviously

f*cked

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

I just find it a bit odd that if you just leave the road they lose you instantly. Evading 3 stars in BC is far more easy than in the LS area

Khartman
  • Khartman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

I think the cops are easy to lose at 3 stars or under. 4 is when it gets fun.

I have been shot by them a few times but only lucky shots

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

I think the cops are easy to lose at 3 stars or under. 4 is when it gets fun.

I have been shot by them a few times but only lucky shots

got away from 4 stars in 30 MINUTES

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

I easily lost a 5 star wanted level at night by going to the very top of a parking garage, parking the car I was in, and turning off the headlights. I was amazed at how that actually worked. The helicopter's lights beamed on me and nothing. 

Wanted System still has flaws though. Get wanted while standing next to someone while using your phone, silencers work 50/50, Police cars that just happen to be driving down Chiliad, etc..

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

I easily lost a 5 star wanted level at night by going to the very top of a parking garage, parking the car I was in, and turning off the headlights. I was amazed at how that actually worked. The helicopter's lights beamed on me and nothing. 

Wanted System still has flaws though. Get wanted while standing next to someone while using your phone, silencers work 50/50, Police cars that just happen to be driving down Chiliad, etc..

thx for the tip

kifflom

• Grand Cannon likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

Its not a challenge because they are easy as f*ck to evade, they're just annoying. They ram you, drive like they have nitrous and they don't know how to control it, and the cherry on top is that they had 99.99% shooting accuracy and spawn right in front of you even if you're in the middle of nowhere. Not a challenge, it was just poorly done. Its like the developers read people bitching for harder police and they said, "Okay we'll give y'all ya little hard ass cops" and then slapped a piece of sh*t wanted system together in a week and didn't bother proof checking it afterwards.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Its not a challenge because they are easy as f*ck to evade, they're just annoying. They ram you, drive like they have nitrous and they don't know how to control it, and the cherry on top is that they had 99.99% shooting accuracy and spawn right in front of you even if you're in the middle of nowhere. Not a challenge, it was just poorly done. Its like the developers read people bitching for harder police and they said, "Okay we'll give y'all ya little hard ass cops" and then slapped a piece of sh*t wanted system together in a week and didn't bother proof checking it afterwards.

So your problem is that the cops try to ram you off the road and are very good at shooting at you?

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

i like the cops here... the only things i dont like is the fact that cops always know it was you, even if you killed that person on the very top of the chilliad with no one around, cops would spawn near and they would know it was you.

the other thing is the fact that people can call the cops on you for no reason, just the other day i was walking on the beach, pass in front of a group of people, one of the girls goes like "thats it am calling the cops", stand next to a cop and he would kill you, stop to read a sign on the street and someone call the cops. i'd understand that if you go around with a gun in hand but that not the case.

heck for 2 weeks(IRL) i couldnt drive up to Blaine County with franklin because the moment i enter the area it gave me a 2 star wanted level. same thing happened with michael but it was for only a week. crazyness!

apart from this i have no issue with the cops or evading them.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Once got a one star wanted level for revving my car's engine at a red light a few times. That was annoying. I do like the ability to lose a wanted level by hiding, though.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

I'd say they are the best in the series yet. There's finally a challenge involved in escaping them now, which makes it way more fun.

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

I'd say they are the best in the series yet. There's finally a challenge involved in escaping them now, which makes it way more fun.

best and most annoying

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

I do like the chases and how hiding behind stuff gets rid of them.
I don't like how only 1 car will follow you off road for about 100 ft until loosing you.

I also don't like how dead eye shooters they are.
Or how they are psychic. I blew a car up, went home (cops looking for me but not actually seen me)
I went upstairs and they turned up inside my house and shot the sh*t out of me!

Deffo need a tweak.

weirdkerr
  • weirdkerr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Police cars spawning up mountains.... LOL

Kifflom!

TabooV2
  • TabooV2

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

I'd say GTA 5 cops are the best.

Champers
  • Champers

Snitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:12 PM Edited by Champerss, 27 October 2013 - 10:12 PM.

I'd say that they are the best cops so far in GTA, in terms of competence. Other than the cops who speed up and ram your car, the cops are actually quite smart, like if you shoot a cop in the leg for example, another cop will drag them to safety. And the NOOSE and FIB are definitely smarter as well in comparison to IV.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

So your problem is that the cops try to ram you off the road and are very good at shooting at you?

You can read, congratulations! :colgate: Obviously that is my problem, captain obvious. My problem isn't just them doing it, but doing it unrealistically and more annoyingly than fun. They ram you like they're trucks and if you're driving a humongous truck you'll still spin if they ram you. What the hell happened to PIT maneuvers or trying to push me onto the side of the road without them having the weight advantage all of the time? And then the shooting. You'll be a football field length away from them, they're shooting from pistals, and you're driving eractically yet they can still somehow get a head shot on you or get a shot at you. In real life this isn't likely.

Oh yeah not to mention they are trigger happy. No f*cking sane cop just shoots you because you decide to run from them. This is especially annoying seeing that we can die in like 2 gunshots up close now too.

• Bonnano likes this

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

Watch this become a HOT thread.....

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

this is the most annoying one, I was driving along LS minding my own business when a cop car came from behind, chasing some other car, the cop car smashed onto me, 1 star! oh now it's my fault? jesus!
  • Kifflom! likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users