Bad sport huh......

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
177 replies to this topic
mdm1234567890
  • mdm1234567890

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

I've never been the type to complain about a game and I'm not complaining now. Lastnight in a private lobby, I got ahold of a buddy's car after killing eachother a few times, didn't feel like blowing it up but I did drive the thing as far away as I could from him and just beat the ever living sh!t out of it with my bat. Now, while laughing all the way back to him to give him back his newly modded car, it caught fire and blew up and in turn, I got labeled a bad sport. WTF

What I wanna know is how long does this last and are they gonna fix this or nerf it or something. I mean, really, I thought I was playing GRAND THEFT AUTO. You know, where you steal cars, kill people, pick up the occasional hooker or rob a local gas station. I just didn't know that it was possible to be a good sport while robbing, stealing and killing.    

• Soda and Soap and freshprinceIE like this

SneakerzOtoole
  • SneakerzOtoole

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

Welcome to the bad sports realm!  I'm currently serving my second term here, and I'm separated from my friends too.  But really, it wasn't the fact your friends car caught fire and blew up that sent you here, it was all the other players vehicles you destroyed previously or missions you quit early from that did it.

• Pellegrini likes this

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

wPwWj.gif
  • bobblunderbust, biggsull and kometenk like this

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg

mdm1234567890
  • mdm1234567890

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

Welcome to the bad sports realm!  I'm currently serving my second term here, and I'm separated from my friends too.  But really, it wasn't the fact your friends car caught fire and blew up that sent you here, it was all the other players vehicles you destroyed previously or missions you quit early from that did it.

Ok, I haven't quit too many missions but I have blown up others cars while in a heated gun fight. So I guess we can rob, steal, murder and f*ck hookers, but we can't blow up someones personal vehicle. Sounds legit.............I guess.

How does it last? 

mdm1234567890
  • mdm1234567890

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

wPwWj.gif

Wow, you're f*ckin stupid. Did you even read my post? I'm not mad and I'm not complaining. Just wanting some facts.

• bobblunderbust likes this

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

wPwWj.gif

Wow, you're f*ckin stupid. Did you even read my post? I'm not mad and I'm not complaining. Just wanting some facts.
wPwWj.gif
  • Scar3dGam3r, Chaos-Elite, bobblunderbust and 1 other like this

mdm1234567890
  • mdm1234567890

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

wPwWj.gif

wPwWj.gif

LMFAO.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

breathe-deep-and-unrustle-your-jimmies.p

It's 2 days for first offence

mdm1234567890
  • mdm1234567890

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

breathe-deep-and-unrustle-your-jimmies.p

It's 2 days for first offence

Thank you, Was that so hard? Thank you for taking the time to google the little internet memes. Good job.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

I have them already saved for my convenience they're great for calming down people.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

One more for good measure

1342765081_the-jimmies-rustle-softly.jpg

mdm1234567890
  • mdm1234567890

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

I have them already saved for my convenience they're great for calming down people.

Sure you do buddy. If you would read though, you would've clearly seen that I wasn't upset about it. Just looking for some info. But hey, thanks for the useless and pretty lame memes though. O_o

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

Difference between good and bad sport is if you're a team player. Dont bitch if you don't like what comes after f*cking with someone else's car, it's only natural.

And this old saying is very, very good in an instance like this, you know the one about not being broke so don't fix it? Its not a broken mechanic, its working just as intended, which means there is jo reason to even think about fixing it, as its very, very illogical.

TL; DR
Don't f*ck with someone's car if you're gonna bitch about what comes after.

You can alter something, but you can't fix something that is working as intended
  • Chaos-Elite likes this

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

Sure you do buddy. If you would read though, you would've clearly seen that I wasn't upset about it. Just looking for some info. But hey, thanks for the useless and pretty lame memes though. O_o

They're quite funny because they accomplished what I was aiming for, rustling some jimmies

mdm1234567890
  • mdm1234567890

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

Difference between good and bad sport is if you're a team player. Dont bitch if you don't like what comes after f*cking with someone else's car, it's only natural.

And this old saying is very, very good in an instance like this, you know the one about not being broke so don't fix it? Its not a broken mechanic, its working just as intended, which means there is jo reason to even think about fixing it, as its very, very illogical.

TL; DR

You can alter something, but you can't fix something that is working as intended

WOW, You f*cking people are sooooo f*cking stupid it should hurt. Hey f*ck stick, GO BACK AND READ MY POST, you f*ucking dipsh*t. The lack of reading comprehension you display should a f*cking crime of it's own. Do everyone a favor and go hang yourself with a guitar string. Same goes for the retard with all the ape memes saved in his pc. 

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:39 PM Edited by biggsull, 27 October 2013 - 05:40 PM.

tumblr_m5z3497BGm1qf44ulo1_500.jpg

Shhhh.. no tears.. only dreams now.

WOW, You f*cking people are sooooo f*cking stupid it should hurt. Hey f*ck stick, GO BACK AND READ MY POST, you f*ucking dipsh*t. The lack of reading comprehension you display should a f*cking crime of it's own. Do everyone a favor and go hang yourself with a guitar string. Same goes for the retard with all the ape memes saved in his pc.

Putin-Medvedev-he-mad.jpg

• Chaos-Elite and kometenk like this

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

tumblr_m5z3497BGm1qf44ulo1_500.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahaha

Shhhh.. no tears.. only dreams now.

• Chaos-Elite likes this

HeavySaucer
  • HeavySaucer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

Thank you for not using Google and posting this thread for the eight millionth time. You would think that's an exaggeration...

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

TL; DR

Oh you got problems with the mentally challenged now too? You a big man put on your big boy pants son people are different you hate people because they're different? God damn you make me want to beat you upside the head until you have a mental problem.
  • Chaos-Elite likes this

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

1Auof.gif
  • Chaos-Elite likes this

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

I just got my first bad sport last night for doing the same.  It said I'm in for 24 hours.  

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

It's funny how everyone who has been sent to the Bad Sport servers on here invents some ludicrous story about how they only ever destroyed one personal vehicle and that it was some big accident/misunderstanding lol

Dude.. everyone knows you have to destroy probably 10+ personal vehicles to get sent to the Bad Sports servers and you get warned each and every time you wreck a personal car.

Now on your stint on the Bad Sport servers let me tell you it is hell. You will be spawned killed by tanks and have all sorts of pathetic glitches/hacks used on you like people following you around in paused mode then unpausing and killing you after toying with you. The hat will also impose a sick form of suffering upon you. In 48hrs you will have learned your lesson and won't have to make up any more "I only ever wrecked one personal vehicle and it was all a big misunderstanding" stories lol

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

only-the-dead-can-know-peace-from-this-r

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

TL; DR

Oh this... this is your best? Hehe.... a sixteen year old could make a better come back. But either way, that's my first insult. Hut it would be a lot better to just school you

I never said you were mad, but now you are because your ignorance is jealous of my intelligence.
What I said was, don't bitch. Yiu beat up yiur friends car, it blew up due to damage you had done. We really don't care about your bitching and we really don't need to hear it.
Secondly, I said it is illogical to "fix" something that is working 100% intended.

It makes as much sense as to say to fix your ignorance. Where as what should be said is to fix your brain.

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:10 PM Edited by GodlessLiberal83, 27 October 2013 - 06:10 PM.

I think everyone should get a chance to be in the bad sport lobbies at least once, lol.  Certainty more chaotic to say the least.   Looking forward to being back in the normal/good sports lobbies again though.  

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

I think everyone should get a chance to be in the bad sport lobbies at least once, lol.  Certainty more chaotic to say the least.   Looking forward to being back in the normal/good sports lobbies again though.  

No thx, you can have your jetfags and people who roll around in tanks 24/7, people who afk on missions and make you do the work. Im fine without those types tyvm.

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

No thx, you can have your jetfags and people who roll around in tanks 24/7, people who afk on missions and make you do the work. Im fine without those types tyvm.

I didn't say I was gonna miss it, lol.  Not the way I want to play either, but was funny to see for a day.  

unklepepper
  • unklepepper

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

I got Bad Sport'd for the second time today, EIGHT DAYS for a second offence. I'm distraught.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

I got Bad Sport'd for the second time today, EIGHT DAYS for a second offence. I'm distraught.

4 days for second, thats gotta be your third.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users