Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar should be ashamed of themselves ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic
pridefc
  • pridefc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by pridefc, 27 October 2013 - 04:36 PM.

,,,,,....  for trying to totally rip us all off . maybe im just venting here ... i know the online has just kicked off but it does seem like this game is designed to offer you the ice cream then snatch it right back and say " you cant afford it " and if you could afford i want all your pocket money ...  

missions / survival   dont pay enough £3000 (  $ 4800 )  i have lost more money running for the bus .... imagine how long it will take to buy a top end car ... should be 30,000 for winning .. 

dont get me wrong i dont want somthing for nothing as i try to earn my way but i really hope rockstar are not going to set a trend for other developers .. 

£ 12 for 1,250,000 in game money , so if wanted to but an 880,000 car and a tank its going to cost me a whopping £24 .... they may aswell take our pants down and pull our tonkers ......  i want the tank but not that much ,  g,,o,,d  you could buy a season pass on halo 4 or battlefield 3 for that and get many many tanks and many maps ..... 

it is totally possible to spend another £50 - £100 to get the stuff you want . dont get me wrong i dont have any problem with rockstar trying to make extra money but i would expect 5 million in game money of £12 ....   

they have already made a best seller but they really are trying it on in an extreme way  ..... and if they ban or reprimand players for boosting money then they are the cheaters for making people do so , very cynical of them ...  they are criminals making a making GTA based on criminals LOL 

rant over   

• Stockton209What likes this

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

it's doubly offensive with the way they stripped basic features from the offline game in a clear attempt to force reluctant users online

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:25 PM Edited by TargetPractice, 27 October 2013 - 06:27 PM.

Unfortunately, it's us Con$umer$ who outta be a$hamed for wa$ting our ca$h on these games.

The main objective of any game developer is: Profit!

It seems that all we Consumers do is fulfill those greedy *A$****$ objective.

So, unless/untill we Consumers hold back our ca$h and demand a better product and not be tempted to buy a semi- piece of crap, those greedy *A$****$ will just ignore most of our rants and complains, because they have made their Profit and therefore, why should They wa$te any of that profit to make the already sold game any better??

Sure, they might do Minor Adjustments to show that they're trying, but that's it!

We will NEVER have the opportunity to buy a "Perfect" game, it's just NOT POSSIBLE!!

Let's all stop buying, then we might have a better chance!

PS. They don't just "Try" to Rippppp us off, they succeed in ripping us off, once we have bought their games, we have been ripppppped off!!

:-/

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Do you children ever stop your pointless, idiotic, bitching??

We all know your mommies bought the game for you anyways
  • ten-a-penny, RowanSane and Whacks Tadpole like this

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

greedy pricks

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Unfortunately, it's us Con$umer$ who outta be a$hamed for wa$ting our ca$h on these games.

The main objective of any game developer is: Profit!

It seems that all we Consumers do is fulfill those greedy *A$****$ objective.

So, unless/untill we Consumers hold back our ca$h and demand a better product and not be tempted to buy a semi- piece of crap, those greedy *A$****$ will just ignore most of our rants and complains, because they have made their Profit and therefore, why should They wa$te any of that profit to make the already sold game any better??

Sure, they might do Minor Adjustments to show that they're trying, but that's it!

We will NEVER have the opportunity to buy a "Perfect" game, it's just NOT POSSIBLE!!

Let's all stop buying, then we might have a better chance!

PS. They don't just "Try" to Rippppp us off, they succeed in ripping us off, once we have bought their games, we have been ripppppped off!!

:-/

Let me guess: you were going to send your keyboard away to be repaired, only to be disgusted to find out that those fat cats at your local computer shop charged money for the privledge of repairing your "s", "$" and "p" keys?

vanhalendlrband
  • vanhalendlrband

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

Yeah the whole DLC thing is a joke.

I played several games that make you pay to unlock things that are already on the disc. I try to figure out why I'm only getting 100 kilobyte download and sure enough it was already on the disc on several games I played.

Why should we have to pay for something on a disc we already payed for?

I haven't run into these issues yet on GTA V that everyone else has, although I really thought they could fix the pop up issues which are borderline ridiculous if they aren't fully ridiculous.

The problem is there are 25,5 million or so that don't post on these forums and they just brush us all off on this site.

To me it seems totally in line with 2K Games and how they run their operations.

I was a video game champion for NHL 2K9 in Canada here. They flew me to the all-star game and provided a nice hotel but they didn't cover any of my food. Of course they didn't tell me this till I was just about to leave to Montreal on a plane from Vancouver.

Then when I got to Montreal I found out that the guy I was playing had a press pass for his entire family and himself and could walk around no problem. I ran around and around montreal, no representatitive would meet me and it was almost as if they were trying to shut me out of the game all together. I was arguing with security guards and everything (this is the same company that owns Rockstar now and 2kSports). Finally I got in and won the game, yet my mom who was there they were unable to let her in while the guy I played had full press passes and his entire family there while my brother and sister had to wait out in the cold montreal winter and were unable to see my game after driving out from near Toronto.

Then I find out the guy I played had won some Nintendo Wii tournament and they had changed our game so that we would play at the side of the building when we were supposed to play at center ice. He then got to play his Wii on Center Ice. I couldn't believe the guy I beat was standing at center ice when I was the champion. I never really filed lawsuit but I was told I could have because they didn't honor the grand prize which was to "play the final game at center ice".

So in summery

They gave only one person press passes and his family and not me the winner

They didn't provide food for the weekend or cover hotel food or anything like that, not even a complimentary breakfast

2K representatives were either really dumb or they were trying to keep me from getting to the event.

And there was a lot more to that story if I can even remember it all. It was like on bad thing after the other, 2K guys were not very helpful and I actually was arguing with them about why they were putting so much energy into a system like the Nintendo Wii and sure enough NHL 2K is now a dead series if they had only listened to me years ago and fixed all the glitches, which are also now prevelant in GTA V and seems to be a 2k/Rockstar trend)

It was a good event I'm glad I won in all that but they really were brutal to deal with and I literally almost missed my game saying that they would have to just hand him the championship if I didn't show up when they didn't give me any press passes so security would let me in.

DaWiesel
  • DaWiesel

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

And who dafuq is forcing you to buy money?  

Missions pay good enough, maybe your rank is too low? I've been paid 8.000$-10.000$ in two missions, both between rank 50-60, IMO that's pretty good.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

Who said that Videogaming companies aren't after the such beautiful Green?

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

I played several games that make you pay to unlock things that are already on the disc. I try to figure out why I'm only getting 100 kilobyte download and sure enough it was already on the disc on several games I played.

You are 100% full of sh*t

...and boo-hop for you on your stupid Canada story

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

Missions pay good enough, maybe your rank is too low? I've been paid 8.000$-10.000$ in two missions, both between rank 50-60, IMO that's pretty good.

die twice and that 10,000 is gone. yeah, real fun.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

1,000$ is what you used to lose before the Update, after it you can only afford to pay 500$ if you Die now.

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

Lol, you don't lose any money for dying during missions. I was able to earn 100k yesterday by playing TDM's, doing 3 missions I unlocked(each payed 15-20k) and selling cars to LSC or Simeon.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

500 x 2 = 10,000? Ok....

I think I see the problem here - you're a moron. Sometimes curable, but requires very extensive therapy to see results.

This belongs in the Online subforum, or it did until the 'everything sucks' posts started to appear.

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:46 PM Edited by bicycles?, 27 October 2013 - 10:50 PM.

people who haven't played online/updated/patched are still stuck with the $5,000 hospital bills, geniuses.

yes, you lose less on missions, but you understand that people don't only play missions, right?

keep calling people names and acting like it's the best game ever, though, I'm sure it makes you feel better

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

http://gtaforums.com...a-5-thread-v20/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users