• None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

Buzzard > Lazer > Annihilator > Entity > Akuma

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

I've found the best land vehicle to be the Bati 801, both for catching bounties and escaping bounty hunters.

Best air vehicle is, of course, the Buzzard.

Even if you can't aim the missiles to save your life, fire a few off and make sure they know you're in a Buzzard. Then when the time is right, quickly land it and pull out your sniper rifle. There's no way for them to know what height you're at unless they're actually looking at you.

Yeah I'm just talking about the most consistent. On this particular chase there were about half a dozen different players chasing this guy. Several ended up killing each other or wrecking their cars. All the sports cars got absolutely wrecked during the chase that covered sealed roads, dirt roads, grass, rocks, mountains, rail lines, drains etc. The fighter jet got close but couldn't quite land that shot. At the end the sports car the guy with the bounty on him was driving was an unrecognizable mangled wreck. Even my BF Injection was pretty messed up but it was the only vehicle that survived the grueling chase and got me in position for the kill.

Oh no, you don't have to sell it to me. Really.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

Anyone else laugh when someone tries to hunt you down with a buzzard.....lulz

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

Anyone else laugh when someone tries to hunt you down with a buzzard.....lulz

Yeah, though it tends to turn into an evil laugh after I shoot them down and drive over their corpse in my car.

Romel3
  • Romel3

BEAST COAST 2013

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

faggio

xlightscreen
  • xlightscreen

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Buzzard > Lazer > Annihilator > Entity > Akuma

Buzzard>Frogger>Entity>Akuma.

Lazer is to easy to build up your bad sport rep, since most people use personal vehicles. At least with the Buzzard you can determine if there vehicle is a personal or something you can destroy. People don't think of the frogger much but it has the best speed of all the helicopters, get a buddy with a good aim and he can pop the tires of any get away vehicle. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users