Photo

Best bounty chasing vehicle?

35 replies to this topic
TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

BF Injection. Hands down. A modded up BF Injection always catches it's prey. I just chased a guy in a sports car from the city to the mountains back to the city and up to Trevor Country. The guy put up a great fight. Had several other players after him in cars and also a fighter jet lol But eventually he met his end at the hands of an AK-47 after getting trapped on a dirt road. The BF Injection.. the ultimate hunting machine.

BoltActionAUT
  • BoltActionAUT

Supreme Peasant

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:30 PM Edited by BoltActionAUT, 27 October 2013 - 04:30 PM.

Adder and Entity butthurts coming in 3 ... 2 ... 1

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

BF Injection. Hands down. A modded up BF Injection always catches it's prey. I just chased a guy in a sports car from the city to the mountains back to the city and up to Trevor Country. The guy put up a great fight. Had several other players after him in cars and also a fighter jet lol But eventually he met his end at the hands of an AK-47 after getting trapped on a dirt road. The BF Injection.. the ultimate hunting machine.

Buzzard.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

BMX does the job for me.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Buzzard is correct, Anything else is amateur.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Buzzard is correct, Anything else is amateur.

Aside from the Lazer. That's for hunters who want a challenge.

The Law
  • The Law

Collector

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

Western Daemon.

Anything else is for anticlimatic tryhards

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:37 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 27 October 2013 - 04:37 PM.

buzzard or any fast sports/super car

chasing the guy all over the map should tell you the car you're in isn't the right one

GoodShark
  • GoodShark

Soldier of Fortune

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

buzzard or any fast sports/super car
chasing the guy all over the map should tell you the car you're in isn't the right one

So true.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Infernus/Banshee/Sultan.

Infernus is my favorite because its fast and light and very fast at cornering, and other bounty hunters can't kill me in it.  Its win/win/win.

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

Incorrect. All the sports cars failed.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

I've found the best land vehicle to be the Bati 801, both for catching bounties and escaping bounty hunters.

Best air vehicle is, of course, the Buzzard.

Even if you can't aim the missiles to save your life, fire a few off and make sure they know you're in a Buzzard. Then when the time is right, quickly land it and pull out your sniper rifle. There's no way for them to know what height you're at unless they're actually looking at you.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

no all the players in the sports cars failed

I would have had him long before he could leave the city

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

Buzzard if you don't have 3+ stars.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

this.....

fallguy0204.1295.jpg

oh you meant GTA online LOL.

Mc Simmo
  • Mc Simmo

Ravin Whistle Posse

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

Rhino Tank.

With 5*

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 27 October 2013 - 04:56 PM.

Motorcycle and sawed off shotgun is pretty good for people in vehicles. Well that's at least the most fun combination in my opinion.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:54 PM Edited by D_Marco, 27 October 2013 - 04:55 PM.

In all seriousness, I highly recommend a Sentinel. XS/Standard convertible are both perfect. They're pretty quick with amazing handling and traction. Such a perfect car for hit and runs. Especially if you paint it black and limo tint the windows. Add some BP tires + armor and your having an absolute laugh chasing people down or even getting away.

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

I've found the best land vehicle to be the Bati 801, both for catching bounties and escaping bounty hunters.

Even if you can't aim the missiles to save your life, fire a few off and make sure they know you're in a Buzzard. Then when the time is right, quickly land it and pull out your sniper rifle. There's no way for them to know what height you're at unless they're actually looking at you.

Yeah I'm just talking about the most consistent. On this particular chase there were about half a dozen different players chasing this guy. Several ended up killing each other or wrecking their cars. All the sports cars got absolutely wrecked during the chase that covered sealed roads, dirt roads, grass, rocks, mountains, rail lines, drains etc. The fighter jet got close but couldn't quite land that shot. At the end the sports car the guy with the bounty on him was driving was an unrecognizable mangled wreck. Even my BF Injection was pretty messed up but it was the only vehicle that survived the grueling chase and got me in position for the kill.

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

No you're only a hero in your own mind. You're just a nothing cock sucker to most everyone else.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

Scorcher.

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

k-bigpic.jpg

soundism
  • soundism

Put a bird on it

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

Buzzard + copilot.

lew3112
  • lew3112

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

Western Daemon + Sawed-Off Shotgun

Just pulling up next to someone with a bounty, blasting their face off, then tearing away on the bike without getting off feels good.

• Chaos-Elite likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

No you're only a hero in your own mind. You're just a nothing cock sucker to most everyone else.

ok first up, calm down and try to write in a somewhat coherent fashion

secondly if I have to chase down another sports car and we both start in the city, there's no way that f*cker is getting out of the city before I catch up

you probably just got Lucky lagging behind while all the sports cars were in the chase killing eachother

Yeah I'm just talking about the most consistent. On this particular chase there were about half a dozen different players chasing this guy. Several ended up killing each other or wrecking their cars. All the sports cars got absolutely wrecked during the chase that covered sealed roads, dirt roads, grass, rocks, mountains, rail lines, drains etc. The fighter jet got close but couldn't quite land that shot. At the end the sports car the guy with the bounty on him was driving was an unrecognizable mangled wreck. Even my BF Injection was pretty messed up but it was the only vehicle that survived the grueling chase and got me in position for the kill.

ever hear of this thing called vehicle armor?

thank you and have a nice day

and don't worry we all still love you despite your potty mouth XD

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:32 PM Edited by Masher8559, 27 October 2013 - 05:32 PM.

Buzzard of course, but most of the time people are in personal cars and it's to easy to destroy them. So i use my modded BF Injection. 

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

I find it very easy to outrun people in my sports cars and unless they have another person inside a Buzzard is pretty hopeless. The the thing that got me was actually a Sanchez not because the bike was good but because the rider was some sort of biking god. He was flying off cars and making insane jumps. I was in a Banshee so I figured I had an easy run but damn did he mess me up.

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

no i have a fully modded bf injection...its sh*t at turning so i wouldn't call it a bounty vehicle. i would say the entitiy XF.

American Spc Op
  • American Spc Op

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Jet hands down... Once you get good in one nobody is safe.

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

the real answer is a tank being hauled by a cargobob.  no one can escape you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users